Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Yejin <Thirty, Nine> JUZMINEMEDIA article

Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, And Kim Ji Hyun’s New Stunning Posters For Their Upcoming Drama “Thirty Nine” Released

Published on January 5, 2022 10:57pm
by Vicky S | JAZMINEMEDIA

JTBC’s drama “39” (literal title).

“39” is a romance drama that tells the story of three friends, who met in their second year of high school, and how they are going to turn 40. The drama deals with the stories of these three soon-to-be 40 women and their friendship and love.

The three posters show the bright smiles and hopeful eyes of these women with a different quote for each character, giving us a glimpse to what we can expect from each one of them.

New character posters of Seo Ye Jin, Kim Ji Hyun, and Jeon Mi Do have been released for their upcoming

Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, a girl who was born and raised by wealthy parents and is now the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. Her quote reads, “The ‘39’ that I will spend with the person I love,” indicating that her story will be accompanied by a love interest.https://www.jazminemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/39.jpg

Jeon Mi Do plays Jung Chan Young, a girl who formerly dreamed of becoming an actress and now is an acting coach. Her quote reads, “’39’ is the moment that I will shine radiantly,” indicating that she will achieve an unexpected success.

Kim Ji Hyun plays Jang Joo Hee, who is a department store cosmetics manager. Her quote reads, “’39’ is a fresh start,” indicating that her transition to 40 will begin with a new fresh start.

“Thirty Nine” takes over JTBC’s Wed. & Thu. 22:30 time slot which was formerly occupied by “Artificial City.”and their friendship and love.

D-5 HAPPY SON YEJIN DAY 

B-day Billboard display projects

Period: 01/06 - 01/12 (7 days) 

Spoiler

Son Yejin received birthday gifts from her China fans. today

[Son Ye Jin | Thirty-Nine Update]:

< Thirty, nine > A review of those who appeared as supporting actors in episode 7... It's going to be a storm.. Please give me a happy ending..

:partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob:

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

[Son Ye Jin | Fans Gift For Ye Jin’s Birthday]:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, puan iryantie said:

I read that mid-January is the last shooting thirty-nine, is it true??

I hope 39 teams stay healthy until the end.

The production schedule says wrap up is end Jan. Ep10 script posted few days ago, 2 more to go. Her LAST  FT support will be on 01/11 her birthday and  she will be spending her birthday on set again.  One of the team gotten confirmation that their FT support will be served that day.   Probably SYJ (Cha Mijo) part finish early on 01/11 per rumour in fandom but not for other casts. Yesterday golf course shooting is Ep7 and we still hv FT coming fm Mido fans.  Lee Mu Saeng (play bf of Kim Jihyun) said his schedule changes fm mid to late Jan

Spoiler

SYJ  was mentioned on SBS “I  Am SOLO” prog 

• Like 1

Son Yejin received food truck support from her Hands Up fans on set.  She had a hectic filming schedule and  almost did not visit the FT.  Another Purple Cafe Aurora FT:lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZQQJnpxcy/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZPmv8pvQC/?utm_medium=copy_link

FT (Cafe Aurora) review

The schedule today was so packed that they said Yejin couldn’t come out to see the FT, but after hearing the FT had arrived Yejin made up some time to come running over the FT 

YJ :Where? Where? Where is it?? (while looking around) 
YJ : Ah! Annyeonghaseyo!!

Yejin ordered warm lemon tea and the strawberry latte that she likes. 

On the previous support she complimented the strawberry latte and this time she also ordered it as well 

while waiting for the strawberry latte, she looked at the banner thoroughly and there’s a pic of her with both of her arms up on the banner 
YJ:  Ah~ because they are “hand up” so it’s that pic~haha 
She laughed at the fan’s humor sense. She was happy

Despite the packed schedule where she absolutely couldn’t come out, angel Yejin-nim who came to see the fan’s love 
How could you not love this Yejin-nim 
Aurora(the FT) has also fallen for her!!

2022/01/06  Son Yejin <Crash Landing On You> 547 days on Netflix Japan Ranking  No.3 on 6th day of 2022

Son Yejin <Thirty, Nine> Elle Korea article

A Korean version of 'Ocean's 8' is coming out soon! 'Three Girls' Drama 5, which is still on sale in 2022

Just looking at the cast of <Cleaning Up> and <Kill Hill> makes me cringe and freeze...

BY Hyojin Ra, 2022.01.07

Even looking back just a few years ago, so-called 'Women's Top' and 'Female Narrative' dramas were produced at a level that can only be counted in one hand throughout the year. However, thanks to the women of the world who have consistently spoken out about this, 'women's dramas' are pouring out enough to rise to the mainstream. Even in 2021, most of the works that stood out had women as their title roles. SBS 'Main', 'One the Woman', tvN 'Yumi's Cells', Netflix 'My Name', JTBC's 'Gugyeongi', etc.   (skipped unrelated content)

#5. JTBC 〈Thirty, Nine〉 - Son Ye-Jin 

Can't see your content? View on Instagram

The first female drama that will meet viewers in 2022 will probably be JTBC's 'Thirty, Nine'. As the title suggests, it is a realistic human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn 40.  

Gangnam Dermatology Director Cha Mi-jo, Son Ye-jin, actress Jeong Chan-young, Jeon Mi-do, department store cosmetic manager Jang Joo-hee, Kim Ji-hyun, etc. The daily routines of three women of the same age as thirty-nine years old, who have been together since high school, will give a quiet resonance to the small screen. The expected. 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/62784

2022/01/06  Son Yejin <Crash Landing On You> 547 days on Netflix Japan Ranking  No.3 on 6th day of 2022

Son Yejin  Cafe Aurora Purple FT support sent on 2021/12/28 was from Hands Up Chinese fans in Weibo.  Cafe Aurora posted last nite caused confusion  on the FT date.  Ppl makeup funny theories on this FT support just because nobody claim it in SNS lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZQQJnpxcy/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZPmv8pvQC/?utm_medium=copy_link

18 hours ago, bearcreek said:

The production schedule says wrap up is end Jan. Ep10 script posted few days ago, 2 more to go. Her LAST  FT support will be on 01/11 her birthday and  she will be spending her birthday on set again.  One of the team gotten confirmation that their FT support will be served that day.   Probably SYJ (Cha Mijo) part finish early on 01/11 per rumour in fandom but not for other casts. Yesterday golf course shooting is Ep7 and we still hv FT coming fm Mido fans.  Lee Mu Saeng (play bf of Kim Jihyun) said his schedule changes fm mid to late Jan

thank to the info,

I hope Yejin stays healthy until the end

10 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

Excited with her Birthday  2022 version greetings. In five more days to go she will be turning at 40 and yet she’s still aging backward like an age of 20’s.

yes, she is lovely and happier

She sends Song YoonAh FT and receives FT from Lee MinJung.

I am glad that Cinderalla's friends support each other.
Hopely they will gather again soon.

Two years ago, they only shared a pic of their food in Lee JungHyun's house.

I hope to see their pic again, like 3-4 years ago. 

• Love 1

[Son Ye Jin | Hanryu Times Article]:

Who is the K- star who was named in the 'Top 10 Women in the World in 2021'?

Which K-star was named in the 'Top 10 Women in the World in 2021'?
[Hallyu Times Correspondent No Yumi] 

There are K-stars who have been named in the '2021 World's Top 10 Female Celebrities' selected by the Singapore media.

According to the announcement by Singapore media, Yahoo Singapore on the 29th (local time), Black Pink members Jennie, Son Ye-jin, and Song Hye-kyo were selected along with Ariana Grande, Britney Spears, and Jennifer Lopez. .

Son Ye-jin became a big topic in Singapore as rumors of her relationship with Hyun Bin were announced earlier this year and even rumors of marriage.

She is also known as one of the highest paid actresses in Korea, proving her popularity.

Source:

https://www.hanryutimes.com/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=news01&wr_id=2275&page=4

Propaganda, Graphic Design studio for <Thirty, Nine>, posted the Character Posters on their IG.  
Ahn Jooyoung is the photographer behind all these beautiful <Thirty, Nine> posters including the previous released first teaser poster.

656-F069-A-3-AA2-4327-9-D44-980-A2-F1-FB

“The ‘39’ that I will spend with the person I love ~ Cha Mijo (plays by Son Yejin)

Her quote indicates that her story will be accompanied by a love interest.  

Quotes for the other 2 FL

“‘39’ is the moment that I will shine radiantly ~ Jung Chanyoung (plays by Jeon Mido)

Her quote indicates that she will achieve an unexpected success.

“‘39’ is a fresh start ~ Jang Joohee (plays by Kim Jihyun)

Her quote indicates that her transition to 40 will begin with a new fresh start.

Ahn Jooyoung has been working with SYJ for a long time  taking beautiful cf shoots  like Manyo, Smart recontract ad, Younglim etc