Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

Guest adikkeluangman

From kimnyange IG 10 months ago1516798_557097464378279_1002282660_n.jpgCaption : 
당신뭐야 #마하 까지 입고#신하균#시나균 당신 날 개미지옥에서 회전문에 낑겨놓을 셈인가 #빅매치#대박 #에이스#대박
I think this must be on the first scene

October 2, 2014
Shin Ha Kyun Cast As Lead For ‘Mr. Baek’
Source: BNTNews
lptgtg9y02qtuo5ju3ne45o211rmkykw.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Shin Ha Kyun returns to the small screen through MBC drama ‘Mr. Baek’ (working title). On October 2, the producers confirmed his casting as the male lead ‘Choi Go Bong.’ 
This drama is about a 70-year old tycoon who has it all: money, status, and fame. However, through an accident, he returns to being a 30-year old and finally has a chance to experience true love. ‘Mr. Baek’ is a fantasy romantic comedy. 
His character, Choi Go Bong, is a man who worked hard to achieve success and lead one of the top companies in South Korea. However, through an unknown incident, he is given the chance to relive his life for an unspecified amount of time where he learns how important life is.
1ybaonkgoa57gob1xzjnsfgqdkb5589u.jpg
Shin Ha Kyun is a talented actor who has been in films ‘Joint Security Area,’ ‘Welcome to Dongmakgol,’ ‘Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance,’ ‘Brain’ and many more showcasing his abilities and proving himself as an actor. 
He has performed in a variety of genres, being a chameleon when it comes to acting. Through his drama, he has to play two parts, one as a 70-year old and the other as a 30-year old. Fans are already curious as to how he will portray an old man in a 30-year old’s body.
Meanwhile, ‘Mr. Baek’ is scheduled to premiere in November. (photo by InStyle)

October 10, 2014
Jang Na Ra to play in drama 'Mr. Baik' with Shin Ha Gyun
Source: STARN News 20141010095940_54372f7c3fc24_1.jpg
Jang Na Ra is coming back with a new drama.

On October 10th, a representative of MBC told that Jang Na Ra was cast for their new drama, 'Mr. Baik,' with Shin Hae Gyun.
'Mr. Baik' is going to show a story of an old chairman, who suddenly becomes a young man after an accident, falling in one true love that he had not experienced in the past.
Jang Na Ra is going to play as a female title role named Eun Ha Soo, who does every part-time jobs that she can find in order to earn her living. She works from morning to night, but she never loses her positive attitude.
She finally gets an official job at a resort, and she falls in love with Choi Shin Hyung (to be played by Shin Ha Gyun). She learns how valuable youth is, and starts thinking about what her dream is.
Jang Na Ra played in 'Fated To Love You,' which went off the air in September, as Kim Mi Young, and she is going to show another transformation through 'Mr. Baik.'
Jang Na Ra said, "I was attracted by the interesting plots. I will do my best to make another successful comeback."
Meanwhile, 'Mr. Baik' will premiere in November as the sequel for 'My Spring Days.'
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com
Jang Nara romances young grandpa Shin Ha-kyun in Mr. Baek
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/jang-nara-romances-young-grandpa-shin-ha-kyun-in-mr-baek/

October 10, 2014

Jang Na-ra to star ‘Mr. Back’ with Shin Ha-kyun
Source: KPOPHERALD
Hallyu actress Jang Na-ra will costar with actor Shin Ha-kyun on MBC’s upcoming television rom-com “Mr. Baek,” the broadcaster confirmed on Friday. 
The 33-year-old actress will play Eun Ha-soo, the penniless but warm-hearted heroine who struggles to find a job. Not long before she starts at her first-ever job, she encounters a young man who has never been in true love, played by Shin. In fact, the man is a business tycoon in 70s, who had an accident one day and, to his surprise, turned into a young man in his 30s. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141010
The Wednesday-Thursday rom-com will launch in November, only two months after Jang starred in “Fated to Love You,” another MBC rom-com about a humble girl who marries a business tycoon.

October 20, 2014
SHIN HA KYUN COVERS THE CELEBRITY’S NOVEMBER 2014 ISSUEhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2014/10/20/shin-ha-kyun-covers-the-celebritys-november-2014-issue/

012.jpg
Star of the upcoming drama Mr. Baek, Shin Ha Kyun, has his hands full as he casts his Mr. Dolittle charms on kittens and chicks in the November pages of The Celebrity.
Check it!1_zpsd8a0f7c8.jpg~original
 3_zps52ed75d8.jpg~original2_zps9dc9f33a.jpg~original
Source  |  StarIn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

The movie <Big Match>'s main poster that shows the acting corps of 9 people has been released! Super comedy action Big Match that will release this coming December!10422076_651200988331832_195704302085438

October 30, 2014
25 Years of the Best Asian Films
by matthewgist-54-206142 IMDb
1. Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)2. Raise the Red Lantern (1991)3. To Live (1994)4. Princess Mononoke (1997)5. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)6. J.S.A.: Joint Security Area (2000) 7.9/107. Failan (2001)8. Spirited Away (2001)9. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (2003)10. Oldboy (2003)11. 3-Iron (2004)12. A Bittersweet Life (2005) 13. Fearless (2006)14. The Warlords (2007)15. The Chaser (2008)16. The Good, the Bad, the Weird (2008) 17. Breathless (2008)18. Thirst (2009)19. Castaway on the Moon (2009)20. The Secret World of Arrietty (2010)21. Aftershock (2010)22. I Saw the Devil (2010) 23. The Front Line (2011)24. Masquerade (2012) 25. New World (2013)

November 4, 2014
'Mr. Back' To Premiere November 5
u3ejr4ta0kh5zs6os3qo8ljmpkhv18hk.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Jang Moon Sun] Upcoming MBC drama 'Mr. Back' held its press conference at the Samamdong MBC building in the Golden Mouse Hall. 
'Mr. Back' is about 70-year old Choi Go Bongwho has money, status, and reputation. Through an incident, he becomes a 30-year old man and is able to try his hand at true love. This fantasy romantic comedy starts November 5. 
Meanwhile, Jung Suk Won, Park Ye Jin, Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon and PD Lee Sang Yup attended this conference to discuss the new drama. (photo by bntnews DB)

Mr. Back’s presto abs and bathtub full of goldhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/mr-backs-presto-abs-and-bathtub-full-of-gold/
MrBack19.jpg

November 5, 2014
Jang Na-ra headlines new MBC drama
By Baek Byung-yeul The Korea Times
16-02(295).jpg 16-03(188).jpg

Singer and actress Jang Na-ra, 33, who was lauded for her performance in "Fated to Love You" last summer, came back in another offbeat romance comedy drama "Mr. Back" this Wednesday.
In MBC TV's 16-part drama for the Wednesday-Thursday night slots, Jang stars as Eun Ha-soo, an intern who falls in love with a business tycoon Choi Go-bong (played by actor Shin Ha-kyun) in his 70s, who magically transforms into a young man in his 30s all at once.
"Mr. Back" is based on a novel "Old Man," which was serialized on Kakao Page, a content service platform of mobile messenger Kakao Talk for six months from April to October this year.
In a meeting with reporters, Jang said her character is a little bit different from the conventional candy girl she had played.
"Eun Ha-soo is different from previous roles that I had played. She looks noisy and senseless, but actually is a warm-hearted person who is reliable and becomes a faithful supporter of the company chairman Choi," Jang said at the MBC building in Sangam-dong, west Seoul, Monday.
"I have performed lots of good-natured roles in previous dramas, and frankly I would like to rid myself of those fixed images of the past," she added.
Her breakthrough came with the TV sitcom "New Nonstop," where she played an adorable and ingenuous college student.
In the following year, Jang leapt into stardom through a romance comedy drama, "Successful Story of A Bright Girl."
Actor Shin Ha-kyun spoke about the difficulty of transforming into an old man.
"It's very difficult to change into an old man in his 70s. It takes about four hours to put on makeup," Shin said.
The 40-year-old actor also stressed that he had to mobilize all the imagination he has to perform his role.
Lee Joon, a member of K-pop boy band MBLAQ plays a spoiled son of the company chairman while actor Jung Seok-won stars as a smart and ambitious director of the company.
The Wednesday-Thursday drama "Mr. Back" airs at 10 p.m. from Nov. 5 through MBC TV.

November 6, 2014
[Ratings Wed, 11.05.14] 'Mr. Back' Begins with Big Numbers
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

The ratings drought of Wednesday and Thursday dramas has ended with the premiere of MBC′s Mr. Back. 
Viewers have been complaining over the lack of dramas to watch on Wednesdays and Thursdays with the current dramas not grabbing much interest. It seems that they′ve all been waiting for Mr. Back, starring Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon, and more, as the ratings for the first episode was 14.2 percent, a rating that hasn′t been seen for the longest time for weekday dramas. 
Mr. Back began with light humor as it set down its story of a grumpy 70-year old rich man, his immature and irresponsible son, and a hard-working jobless girl with an attitude. Somewhere betwen an accident and a meteor shower, the 70-year old man magically becomes 30-years old, beginning the drama′s roller coaster ride of ups and downs. 
Meanwhile, SBS′ My Lovely Girl broadcasted back to back episodes, receiving 5.0 and 3.9 percent for its 14th and 15th episodes. It ends November 6. KBS′ Iron Man was cancelled due to the baseball playoffs.
57848491.jpg
Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dramas
1. MBC Mr. Back 14.22. SBS My Lovely Girl Part 1 5.0 3. SBS My Lovely Girl Part 2 3.9KBS Iron Man Cancelled
Variety
1. MBC Radio Star 6.0
Photo Credit: MBC

November 5, 2014

“Mr. Baek” Shoots to #1 in Viewer Ratings with 14.2% for Premiere Episodehttp://www.soompi.com/2014/11/05/mr-baek-shoots-to-1-in-viewer-ratings-with-14-2-for-premiere-episode/

mr-baek-2.jpg
MBC’s new Wednesday – Thursday drama “Mr. Baek” is off to an amazing start in terms of viewer ratings, shooting up to the number one spot after the airing of its very first broadcast.
According to Nielsen Korea on November 6, the premiere episode of “Mr. Baek,” which hit the airwaves on November 5, recorded a viewer rating of 14.2%. In the same time slot, KBS broadcast a professional baseball game and a re-run of “Hello Counselor,” while SBS aired two episodes of “My Lovely Girl” back-to-back.
The broadcast of the Nexen vs. Samsung baseball match recorded 7.5% in ratings and “Hello Counselor” that followed, reached 3.2%. Episode 14 and 15 of SBS’ “My Lovely Girl” recorded 5% and 3.9%, respectively.
Meanwhile, “Mr. Baek” is a comedy-fantasy drama that stars actors Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Nara, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, and more.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] BoA, Lee Jung Jae, Son Ho Jun and More Gather for ′Big Match′ Production Briefing
83808486.jpg
The cast of ′Big Match′ stands strong
85307690.jpg
Shin Ha Kyun talks about his role
96149671.jpg
Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Kyun face off
The stars of upcoming film Big Match gathered for a production briefing, held at the Apgujeong CGV in Seoul on November 6.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80126/photo-boa-lee-jung-jae-son-ho-jun-and-more-gather-for-big-match-production-briefing

November 6, 2014
'Mr. Baik' makes a successful start, receiving 14.2% of viewer ratings
Source: STARN News
20141106075059_545aa9d08e9fb_1.jpg
Drama 'Mr. Baik' made a successful start.
The 1st episode of MBC drama 'Mr. Baik' aired on November 5th, and it received 14.2% of viewer ratings, which is the highest number among all of the dramas that gets aired at the same time.
The 1st episode of 'Mr. Baik' showed Choi Go Bong (played by Shin Ha Kyun), who is a stubborn guy who never trusts in anyone, Eun Ha Soo (played by Jang Na Ra), and Choi Dae Han (played by Lee Jun)'s first appearances.
During the episode, Choi Go Bong, who is in a deep trouble because of Choi Dae Han, who always causes troubles, was told by a doctor that his health condition is getting worse because of stress, and Eun Ha Soo went participated in a volunteer activity.
Eun Ha Soo ran into Choi Go Bong during the activity, and the two got into a traffic accident together.
'Mr. Baik' is going to show a story of an old chairman, who suddenly becomes a young man after an accident, falling in one true love that he had not experienced in the past.
Meanwhile, channel SBS' 'My Lovely Girl' received 5.0% of viewer ratings, and November 5th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Blade Man' was cancelled due to a baseball match broadcast.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

November 5, 2014
"Mister Baek" Jang Nara cries because of Sin Ha-gyoon
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
photo516600.jpg
On the first episode of the MBC drama "Mister Baek", Choi Go-bong (Sin Ha-gyoon) misunderstood Eun Ha-soo (Jang Nara).
Eun Ha-soo was accepted into the Daehan Resort internship program. Eun Ha-soo was an unemployed youth and was very happy with the fact that she had an intern job.
Eun Ha-soo went to work and Choi Dae-han (Lee Joon) was hiding in a room, away from the eyes of his father. Choi Go-bong started to look into the rooms and Choi Dae-han pulled Eun Ha-soo into his bed, then closed her mouth. Eun Ha-soo kicked her legs and Choi Dae-han thought he'd avoided his father, so he gave her money.
Then Choi Go-bong came in and Eun Ha-soo remembered him from the silver house. He misunderstood her into getting paid for something else and ordered Hong Ji-yoon (Park Ye-jin), "Someone so young as you shouldn't try to live like this! Fire her right away".
Eun Ha-soo followed him out and said, "What do you take me as? I knew you were mean but you really make people feel like garbage. Do you even know who I am and how I've lived my life?"
Choi Go-bong said, "I know I am cruel. I have no desire to work under someone like me".

November 7, 2014
Shin Ha Kyun VS Lee Jung Jae, Who Will Win The 'Big Match'?
yd5c7psa0fek54pqonjejff9sfd510zp.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon, Baek Soo Yeon] Upcoming movie 'Big Match' held its press conference at the Apgujong CGV on November 6. 
'Big Match' is about a programmer who creates a game and a man who has to play the game in order to save his older brother. This movie is a fun action movie. 
Actor Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Jung Jae, Lee Sung Min, BoA, Son Ho Joon, Choi Woo Sik, and Bae Sung Woo star in the film. 
Meanwhile, 'Big Match' will premiere nationwide in December. (photo by bntnews DB)
Published on Nov 6, 2014 by ystarnews