[Drama 2010] Baker King, Kim Tak Goo 제빵왕 김탁구

Guest yeohweping

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Yesterday Night KBS2 ENews(연예가중계)in Our Eugene news come.

Eugene Drama Baker King Kim Tak Goo Press KBS2 E-news(2010.06.12)

by mandalaywith@soompi

I'm cannot upload in youtube .only upload in China Youku&Sina blog.

Sina Blog Vod

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cc9052d0100jymf.html

Youku vod

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxMDg5OTMy.html

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just completed watching this show on viikii. Thanks viikii, have to say its a show worth watching, it really held my interest from beginning to end. Therefore I encourage others to watch it as well, they have started on a good footing and it is with hope that they continue to do so. As they say in my country this show is full of "pure mix up mix up and baranga rang". Did not watch Cinderella sister, this show suits me just fine. Have a good week everyone.

Guest lucky_moon

The drama is SO good.. the husband having a child from another woman and the wife having also from another man maybe that's why the granny is kinda cruel toward MS maybe an inside feeling he's not her son's own blood and flesh, hate the secretary man who had an affair with MS mother and now he's like a ring in her finger, ordering him with all the dirty works to fulfill and surely he'll do it since MS is his real son and will do anything he said for MS to be happy cuz this little boy is really, spoiled and arrogant thanks to what his mother educate and raised him, can't blame the granny for punishing him honestly :P

no wonder the drama got a solid rating for it's first 2 eps, definitely worth watching :)

Guest Sunlight_zero36

I am loving this drama because it captures your attention quite quickly. Plus, many good looking stars to look forward to ;).

The plot moves quickly within the 2 episodes. It reminds me a lot of "When a Man Loves A Woman". I am hoping that the other leading actress, not Eugene won't be as annoying as her previous dramas. For some reason, there's just something about her appearance that bothers me a lot. She doesn't appear genuine and overreacts in Iljimae I find. Whereas, Eugene has this serene personality and face that captures my attention more. Besides, she has more experience in acting. When I read her character's description, I was kind of turned off by the fact that she will leave her first love for power. I hate characters like these! Hopefully, she won't be too ruthless!

Of course I'll watch anything that features The beautiful Miss Kim Eugene, I'm a bit torn because I absolutely abhor any kind of evil behavoir :( and normally do not accept any excuses for it's existence. <_< (I see enough of it everyday in the public school system and long for te days when such insolence was not tolerated. :huh: ) But my Eugene is in this one so what's a poor boy to do? I just reconcile myself with the knowledge 9from prior K-Drama experience ;) ) that she'll be rejoined with the light side in the end... :unsure:

Guest betchay

I watched the two eps, nice start.

The little Tak Goo is such a good actor.

I liked his hilarious dancing. :lol:

This is something new, Eugene as a villain. :huh:

I hate Secretary Han... so evil. :angry::angry:

Can't wait for the next ep.

Guest mijoo-pearl

i love little tak goo..he's so cute ahaha

by the way what is the child's name? i love him

20100610185725827h2_185725_0.jpg

The child star is Oh Jae Mo.

He is really cute.

I also love Jun In Hwa, Jun Mi Sun's acting, so good! blush.gif

Guest chopstix_pudding

Wow! The first 2 episodes were awesome! I cant wait to see the third episode where all hell breaks!

Guest lucky_moon

Characters relation graph:

34775730.jpg

언인 = in love

부부 = couple/married couple

친구 = fiend

아역 = child

차식 = parents

첫사당 = first love

Wow! The first 2 episodes were awesome! I cant wait to see the third episode where all hell breaks!

Hehehe...I don't think it'll be that bad. The mom is just gonna be super mad at everyone and everything. While the daddy and grandma is gonna be all happy with joy. And the jealous little brother with the hating sisters. ^_^

Guest chopstix_pudding

Hehehe...I don't think it'll be that bad. The mom is just gonna be super mad at everyone and everything. While the daddy and grandma is gonna be all happy with joy. And the jealous little brother with the hating sisters. ^_^

Lol. Episode 3 is where the drama begins where suffering, pain, and jealousy will arise. I do hope that the grandma will treat little Tak Goo with good care and the mother as well.

For some reason, I cant tell the difference of looks between the father and Secretary Han. They look alike.

Lol. Episode 3 is where the drama begins where suffering, pain, and jealousy will arise. I do hope that the grandma will treat little Tak Goo with good care and the mother as well.

For some reason, I cant tell the difference of looks between the father and Secretary Han. They look alike.

I think the grandma prefers Tak Goo over Ma Jun any day, seeing how she took him in and turned a blind eye between his mother and father's relationship.

Seriously? You can't tell the difference between the 2? -_- Just think of Tak Goo's dad as the younger looking one. ^_^

Guest may ann

i cant wait for episode 3 & 4!! i wish..its always Wednesday and Thursday!! wahhaha

i love little tak goo..hehhee

Guest winnter

first off, thanks everyone for sharing all the links and updates :) i finally had a chance to start episode 1 and im loving it so far! but wow Ma Jun is such a bitter child :/ his childhood sucks compared to Tak Goo's and secretary Han isnt making himself all that likable either. i didnt like how aggressive he was with Mi Soon by the lake. the wife has him around her finger big time. i agree with you guys though, Oh Jae Mo is such a cute kid.

im just curious about the president tho. sometimes i feel like he might actually care for Mi Soon but im not sure since we havent really had a chance to see more of his personality and thoughts.

I think the grandma prefers Tak Goo over Ma Jun any day, seeing how she took him in and turned a blind eye between his mother and father's relationship.

Seriously? You can't tell the difference between the 2? -_- Just think of Tak Goo's dad as the younger looking one. ^_^

haha yeah i thnk the president is better/different looking than secretary han. but i can see how they may appear similar.

i cant wait for episode 3 & 4!! i wish..its always Wednesday and Thursday!! wahhaha

i love little tak goo..hehhee

besides bad guy im totally hooked with this drama. cant wait for tomorrow either.

Guest lucky_moon

im just curious about the president tho. sometimes i feel like he might actually care for Mi Soon but im not sure since we havent really had a chance to see more of his personality and thoughts.

He seems so, he cars about MS more and showing the cold shoulder to his wife but agree they didn't show much about the president and MS. only the night they spent it together and seems the granny didn't show any disapproval for her having her grandchild since maybe she believe she'll bore the anticipating grandson.

But definitely Bad Guy & this drama are the best so far.

Guest yeohweping

fofofifi.. It's against soompi rules to quote pics. Please remove the 'img &'/img when you quote posts with pics.

As the report button is still not working at the moment, any violation of any soompi rule can be or will be reported to the mods through the pm systems personally. Violation posts will be deleted or modified by the mods and a warning will be issued to the repeating offenders. Being new to soompi is not an excuse as you need/have/require to read up on all soompi main/thread subs rules (on the first post) when joining the forum or posting on any thread.

=====================

Preview pics for ep.03

16_66313.jpg

20100616_1276649373_87667700_0.jpg

27939_26358_2211.jpg

Archived