[Drama 2010] Baker King, Kim Tak Goo 제빵왕 김탁구

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

Baker king broke the 30% rating range :lol: I wanna do the "mellow" tongue2.gif to the people who said that this is just a guy baking bread drama..

Ep.06 news recaps

68456.jpg

a6z77107_1.jpg

68484.jpg

201006250422171001_1.jpg

201006250518471001_1.jpg

201006250529031001_1.jpg

201006250439081001_1.jpg

2568505.jpg

fe713a9fb5756ac5629f4e44ff761ade.jpg

68461.jpg

Baker king cast does promotions in KBS "Happy thursday"

114399_102402_321.jpg

201006250027271001_1.jpg

201006250404271001_1.jpg

Guest Fallin_st4rz

So happy with the high rating(despite the lack of promotions), this drama should deserves more attention so far the story is very enjoyable to watch i hope the remaining of the drama will be as good.

Guest evilgary

the drama is definetely interestin and thus leading to the high ratings. but its sad that now it would not be viewable at viikii for the eng subtitles. any solutions to it?

Guest yeohweping

the drama is definetely interestin and thus leading to the high ratings. but its sad that now it would not be viewable at viikii for the eng subtitles. any solutions to it?

01.Wait till KBS world air with eng subs on 7th July.

02. Wait till WithS2 release the eng-subs (This drama will be released slower than the other projects as this is only a side project)

03.Use the search engines like Yahoo, googles and ask whether there are any eng-subs vids. (If nothing shows up, means there is no resources)

=================

But most importantly, do not complain/or ask about another web-site's problem as soompi has nothing to do with/can't do anything with the things/policy/rules/problems of another website. And also the golden rules of no asking/requesting for subs and vids.

Guest *aya-chan*

Viikii is Fixing the Videos,Don't worry,This series will be available soon.

Awwww thank you! I can't wait!

Guest chopstix_pudding

My heart broke when Viikii no longer have the videos. That was my only source for eng sub Baker King episodes. But for those who are interested in watching the episodes Raw (no eng sub), visit DramaCrazy.net. I'm praying that Viikii will fix the problem. I am dying to watch ep 5 and 6.

Guest frozenrains

Sorry to squash all your guy hope, ViiKii said Baker King is on "license pending" meaning you can't watch this drama unless you are a qualify contributor, for more information check ViiKii Baker King page, the only way to get english sub is to wait for WTHS2 to sub it.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

wow the ratings is damn good..

is this drama nice to watch? 30 eps.. very long...

I would highly recommend it however its also depends on ur taste, you should watch 1-2episodes n see cos at first i didnt expect meself to be engaged in this drama but once i started its addicting- so far the youngster-story is really capturing hopefully it will remain this standard.

Guest lucky_moon

I'll miss the young TG, he was awesome with his accurate accent, but YSY appearing at the end of ep6 was terrific, he took my breath away when he was fighting those gangs and told him his name.. he still looking for the man who kidnapped his mother and it seems that person from the preview wearing like those chefs uniforms so could it be one of the teacher (who took him when he was young and taught his father too) student.

congratulation on the new breaking rating for this week.

Kim Tak Gu finally grows up in the last 4 mins of ep6. Boy is he HOT!!! Can't wait to see Eugene next week. Eugene's 5 years older (edit typo before) than Kim Tak Gu in real life. Is she supposed to be older than him in the show?

I can't wait for the dvd to come out. I'm so gonna buy it.

I'll miss the young TG, he was awesome with his accurate accent, but YSY appearing at the end of ep6 was terrific, he took my breath away when he was fighting those gangs and told him his name.. he still looking for the man who kidnapped his mother and it seems that person from the preview wearing like those chefs uniforms so could it be one of the teacher (who took him when he was young and taught his father too) student.

congratulation on the new breaking rating for this week.

He is one of the students of Master Pal Bong. Maybe that guy is a friend of Tak Goo's father because why would the president have him save Mi Sun? :o Maybe, in the flash back when the president was still young and learning how to bake, those 2 men, maybe one of them was Park Sung Woong, and the other dude, Lee Han Wie. :o

Kim Tak Gu finally grows up in the last 4 mins of ep6. Boy is he HOT!!! Can't wait to see Eugene next week. Eugene's 5 years younger than Kim Tak Gu in real life. Is she supposed to be older than him in the show?

I think they are the same age since they were in the same class.

I think they are the same age since they were in the same class.

Eugene is older than Yoon Si Yoon by 5 years...she born in 1981 and he was born in 1986...if we're talking about real life...but if we're talking about the drama, I think they're the same age...but I could be wrong.. :D

is there available video for this picture?/

waha i want to watch

My link

you have to look in the description!

Archived