[Drama 2010] Baker King, Kim Tak Goo 제빵왕 김탁구

Guest yeohweping

Guest psj101209

This is so going to be a drama worth watching!!! I can't wait...

A very good cast too... I'm so excited^^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First stills from Baker King Kim Tak-gu

takgu11.jpg

Just a week from its premiere, KBS’s Baker King Kim Tak-gu has released its first stills, which feature main character Tak-gu (played by Yoon Shi-yoon) and his rival Ma-joon, played by Joo-won. The two young men are aspiring patissiers, as is the character played by Lee Young-ah, Tak-gu’s longtime friend.

Theirs is a familiar dynamic (Mozart vs. Salieri): Tak-gu is the one with the talent and the passion for the art of making pastries, while Ma-joon actually dislikes baking but pursues this rivalry with Tak-gu because he wants to earn his father’s recognition (Dad owns his own company).

Baker King Kim Tak-gu is described as a warm and relatable human drama, and follows Cinderella’s Sister on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Its first episode airs on June 9.

takgu10.jpg

takgu12.jpg

takgu13.jpg

javabeans from dramabeans

Guest kazenai

AHHHHH!!!! FINALLY a preview!!!

The story looks great and I can see why it'll be a 30 ep series (birth secrets and adult mishaps)

But <LOL> Tak Goo's hair!!! xDDDD

AHHHHH!!!! FINALLY a preview!!!

The story looks great and I can see why it'll be a 30 ep series (birth secrets and adult mishaps)

But <LOL> Tak Goo's hair!!! xDDDD

I know huh. I was watching it and they show him and I was like, faint_smilie.gif seriously. I couldn't stop laughing. They totally went Grease on us. But thank gah his hair ain't gonna stay like that. He looks so much better with his hair down.

I gotta say, Eugene looks very pretty. So far in the preview.

Guest tron4U

That is too bad that Park Shin Hye will not be part of the cast. I was really looking forward to her next role and I was hoping that she will be in this one. Now, I am less interested in watching this series, even Eugene is in it (and I do like her). :(

Guest bashful

wow Lee Young Ah is the leading female. I like her acting. I love cooking drama too. Can't wait to see it But 36 episodes isn't it a little too long but hopefully it will be good.

Guest yeohweping

201006091604561118_1.jpg

137961_61924_3340.jpg

20100609_1276061772_61708800_1.jpg

0964883.jpg

20100609_1276039802.jpg

====================

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...iew.html?No=522

Drama ‘Bread, Love and Dreams’ Unveils Posters

[2010-06-09]

The KBS Wednesday and Thursday drama “Bread, Love and Dreams,” which will be broadcast as a follow-up drama to “Cinderella’s Step Sister” beginning from June 9, unveiled drama posters.

“Bread, Love and Dreams” will highlight emotions towards bread and it is basically a family drama that will portray the success story of main actor Kim Tak Koo (Yoon Si Yoon), who will one day become the best pastry cook in the nation.

Released posters are of two kinds. One depicts the four main cast members with their individualities and the other one shows a confrontation between male leads Yoon Si Yoon and Joo Won, which is enough to raise viewers’ expectations.

Four cast members are showcasing their different facial expressions and charms to attract viewers’ eyes. Yoon Si Yoon has appeared with floured hands and face as if he had just emerged from the kitchen after baking pastries. Joo Won shows a stylish look. Lee Young A and Yoo Jin reveal their fresh charming looks.

Yoon Si Yoon reveals a rather relaxed face in a pastry chef apron and Joo Won stands with his back turned toward Yoon Si Yoon, revealing sharp eyes that showcases his character in the drama. Their attitudes in the poster is generating interest in the two male actors’ showdown in the drama.

The drama “Bread, Love and Dreams,” which will present Kim Tak Koo’s success story with impressive episodes amid sweet baking smells, held a press production presentation on June 8, and will air its first episode on June 9 at 9:55 pm on KBS 2TV.

Writer : KBSi Jin Young Ju

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi - Any illicit reproduction and distribution is prohibited.

Archived