Guest denzai

Bad Guy BTS

Bad Guy BTS: Kim Nam Gil the Cameraman & Han Ga In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnUySVRFAmA&feature=player_embedded

Bad Guy BTS: MV 가시꽃

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7f5XnXRlHA&feature=related

Bad Guy BTS: Kim Nam Gil & Oh Yun Soo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XIj5zN-TWo&feature=player_embedded

Bad Guy BTS: Kim Jae Wook & Kim Nam Gil (Bromance to the Max)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JzE6zycBq8&feature=related

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest star_It

i felt as if i've wasted 18hrs of my life!frankly,i am utterly disappointed,how could they end the drama like this?so unfair!!

I think i'm gonna take a break from dramas,that's too depressing,really,i want to cry la!

Can't believe that i couldn't resist watching the last 2 episodes instead of preparing my notes for the presentation tomorrow..yyyyyyyyy???

worst drama everrr

Guest Hika.chan

I'm sooo depresed. That ending ... I'm still crying and in need for a hug.

But a really good drama overall. Worth watching.

i hope to watch Oh Yeon Soo in another drama..becase of her portrayal as TAE-ra a lot of people recognized her acting and beauty...that's really nice!!! she maybe paired up again with another younger guy!!! like OH JI HO, LEE DONG WOOK, and KIM NAM GIL..too name a few..lucky girl!!!

i totally agree with you that oh yeon see is the best performer in this drama . she puts to shame han gain who has this immobile face (blank look to me)thruout the drama. though i would concede that the wardrobe o fhan gain in this drama is so fabulous. what's this brown spot in her leg, was it a scar ? it's kinda distracting since she was always in short-shorts. i feel that kim jae wook( tae song) did much better than kim nam gil(gun wook) in the looks and acting department. he has gone a long way from his 'coffee prince' days.

can i just ask a question? who is the mom of the real tae sung? what about the housekeeper, what was her real persona? the subs of the dvd i watched left me doubting, specially conversation between her and the assistant of the president(subs were not in perfect english) i hope somebody can illuminate me on this.

i totally agree with you that oh yeon see is the best performer in this drama . she puts to shame han gain who has this immobile face (blank look to me)thruout the drama. though i would concede that the wardrobe o fhan gain in this drama is so fabulous. what's this brown spot in her leg, was it a scar ? it's kinda distracting since she was always in short-shorts. i feel that kim jae wook( tae song) did much better than kim nam gil(gun wook) in the looks and acting department. he has gone a long way from his 'coffee prince' days.

can i just ask a question? who is the mom of the real tae sung? what about the housekeeper, what was her real persona? the subs of the dvd i watched left me doubting, specially conversation between her and the assistant of the president(subs were not in perfect english) i hope somebody can illuminate me on this.

i notice that scar on her legs to..maybe she got hurt while shooting!!! oh yeon soo was great in this drama..she always does well in all of her dramas!!

Guest chrislauj

i LOVE and LOve and continue to LOVE this drama.. i'm still watching some episodes over and over again.. it's true the ending was kinda shocking and left me feeling like "WAT!".. but i still love it. and they did say the drama was gonna be cut short because Kim Nam Gil had to leave for the army.. right?

I thought Han Ga In did an awesome job playing Moon Jae In. i didn't realize that there's actually quite a lot of people who didn't like her, but oh well.. i loved her. Kim Nam Gil was perfect! also... actually i really enjoyed this drama the best because each charater played their part awesomely! i don't know.. i loved it. at first i didn't want to watch it, so i waited and waited until it had finished airing before i started watching it, and i was so angry because i should have started sooner!... :D

overall... i can't express it enough... haha... i LOVE it.. :D

Truthfully, after reading all the synopsis/analysis on the ending, I'm starting to like it after all.

GW felt guilty for breaking up his family, and think about it... he basically lived his entire life plotting out this revenge plan, but, it ends up backfiring on him.

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Kim Nam Gil. he's such an amazing actor, and i LOVED his acting in the ward. i thought he was brilliant. han ga in was whatever, but i didn't hate her. she was very realistic, as we are generally pretty clueless.

this is one of the best drama's for me <3 ahhhhhhhhh, but still... i really wish at least ONE of the pairings wouldve worked out :(

I just fin this yesterday. Was crying so much and went into depression mode. It was so sad when TR was talking to GW after the truth was revealed. I agree w those who said that there is no dialogue needed for that scene cos KNG delivered the emotions w his eyes n facial expression. SOB SOB.Argh!! I need a comedy right now seriously! Sigh, no more sad stories for me.

Btw, it seemed weird that in the last eps after the shot, GW was rolling on the ground in public and no one stopped to help him. That was unrealistic.

Anyways, anyone know what music was playin in the bkgrd when TR was talkin to GW in his house in the last eps? It's not a song, more like an opera singer. It continued playing when the young HTS went to hug TR and TR kept saying "Im sorry Tae Song ah" while crying. I cried so much when that piece was played. =( Anyone knows whr i can get it or at least the name?

Guest green_vixen

jus finished the drama...I LOVED IT....BUT i HATE the ending...

it was kinda sloppy...but i totally understand that they had to cut it cuz kim nam gil had to go to the army..which totally sucks..they could've let him until he finished the drama..lol..

the part about tae ra and gun wook was a lil confusing..but eventually i caught on..i kinda liked that twist..never saw that coming..but i was a lil disgusted still even if they weren't blood related..

I HATE MoNe!! :angry: i can't believe that she shot him!!! loved that twist too..i really thought that she didn't shoot him..damn her..lol

i already knew that jae in and gun wook werent going to end up together..but i felt mad..i think bcuz i wanted her to at least noe that he died :tears: so that she wouldn't keep waiting..but i guess thats jus the way it is..

I LOVED THE DRAMA...all the acting, the twists, and everything was awesome..jus really really really wished that the ending would've ended better..

I just finished this yesterday...I'm kinda disappoint on the ending. I'm just kinda shocking I remember my feeling when i watched Memories in Bali just the same on this K-drama. Honestly I could sleep, I'm just carried away kinda wired. If i describe the writer kinda sadistic....from the start to his death of (SGW) so badly fate. Honestly I still love this drama even though it was a tragic ending...you've a learn a lot of lesson so being greedy just for your ambition many would affect. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cloudy1430268312

i just started this drama today and i am at episode 3!

i really cant stop watching.

its so interesting and i keep thinking what will happen next >.<

i didn't read the thread just came right to leave the comment

so i wont find out much about it yet :D

the actors & actresses they choice are so good *__*

so many of my favorites are in it :D

Guest Smelly Tofu

everyone seem to have the same feeling...the drama and plot is pretty much loved but the ending is horrible...it took me two whole days to get over it, maybe because i thought it was just too realistically cruel

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest candyapple1111

I loved everything about it up until the last 2 eps when it's revealed that he's the real tae sung and the hilarious pyschiatric ward scenes(unnecessary). The revenge plot was so elaborate and detailed that finding out he's the real son completely made everything irrelavent. Did anyone notice that they added the sister was not related by blood to him. Just incase anyone thought it might be incest. If they were able to cut the convoluted/ridiculous scenes of the psy ward and the reveal of taesung then it's a better drama.

I actually think Monet coming back to kill him is the punishment he always knew he'd receive. That situation works and follows the storyline. She would be upset and disgusted enough to murder him. But the psych ward OMG that was one of the worst because at no point did I think that would happen. Just too convoluted for the drama and the whole drama had some very convoluted scenes( how many hints did he drop, how was he everywhere at once, and why does no one notice him lurking around everywhere)

either way I enjoyed the drama I thought they stayed true to peoples personalities concerning greed, revenge, innocence and pride and the characters were actually adults. so i hope to see more from KJW is a drama that lets him do more than act as a robot and KNG that lets him do what he does best stare meaningly and crazily into the camera.

• 1 month later...
Guest NuminousChild

well, i finally get to finish the drama around 3 in the morning, lol

GAWD i hated the ending. I was so angry man i feel like the producer

didn't know what to do about the ending so they decided to just do that.

other than that the beginning and middle was great. I enjoyed it.

Love the cast but i didn't really like

Ga-in's acting when she was crying it sounded fake lol.

kkekekeke, do anybody know what's that dude real name is? the guy that play

as the police, but not the old guy the young one. he was so handsome. don't get

me wrong though Nam-Gil and Jae Wook is damn smexy.LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest denzai

Jang Nara, red dress at Hong Kong awards

photo162047.jpg

Jang Nara is promotional ambassador for the first Rainbow Drama Awards in Hong Kong that was held on the 22nd.

She wore a red dress this day and said at the opening, "Although the level of it is different, many places all over the world is suffering from disasters. Especially in China and Japan where many people have lost lives and homes, I am truly heart broken. I hope they overcome their sorrows and stand up once again".

She awarded those for best actor and actress and the best director with actor Oh Ji-ho. Amongst the 40 or so dramas from 13 countries, Korean "Jejoongwon", "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", "Bad Man" and more got to the finals and "Bad Man" received the best director award.

Jang Nara will return to Korea on the same night and start filming her come back drama "Pretty Young Woman" on the 23rd.

cr hancinema