[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Thanks for the translated interviews! That was so interesting :D I really can't wait for this drama to start airing!

Guest kittrose

i can't wait for this drama already..i'm really looking forward to watch 'BAD GUY'..there is so much mystery and intrigue surrounding the story..it really picks on my curiosity.. :huh:

Guest Trina987

I am excited to see this drama as KNG is in it and also the beautiful Ha Ga-In too... Also the guy from Coffee Prince is the second male lead.. Therefore, it will be really good drama... :D

Guest denzai

BAD NEWS :(

http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/main.php?cmd=news/n...w&idx=30369

google translate

Cast gimnamgil 'Bad Guy' terrestrial broadcast 'No clue'

Gimnamgil and starring actress Han Ga-2 'Bad Guy' does not confirm the TV programming has never been on hiatus.

Publisher Jeju conducted in the last month, 25 days 'Bad Guy' in a press conference broadcast by SBS, one of three companies said it would be broadcast in May. SBS Series lineup in the next month, but the newly organized in the recent 'Bad Guy' has been excluded.

SBS TV listings currently aired in May to a total of three films that took place. Starring Lee Beom-soo's' Giant 'a wolhwageuk' Je Joong Won 'successor will be broadcast next month the first 10 days, the emerging gangji Exchange Coffee House, the' Oh! My Lady 'successor will be shown. 'Inspection Princess' ended after the return of Kim Sun-winning 'I Am Legend' finds a home theater.

'Bad Guy' official public relations agency with a 16 pm call NTN in Seoul newspapers, "the original 'Bad Guy' on the SBS will broadcast the May 26 date, but the plan was changed." "We Hate to side SBS 'I Am Legend is' decided to broadcast first. "he said.

Ear, "'Bad Guy' and did not get a pyeonseonggwon a cable, etc. I would never move to another channel." "The positive side is under review currently organizing SBS when finalized plans to officially announce." He said.

SBS officials regarding the "'Bad Guy' crew is under discussion and still nothing is decided yet." After he took his mouth, "TV programming problem is so flexible, you can not find a value that is the reality apdo.," He said degree: .

The 'Bad Guy' popular drama 'Sorry, love' yihyeongmin PD grab a megaphone before the viewers' expectations are being aired. In addition, as Japan was co-produced by NHK TV in Japan is a work of a high interest.

NTN DB = Seoul newspaper photos

Guest Trina987

BAD NEWS :(

http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/main.php?cmd=news/n...w&idx=30369

google translate

Cast gimnamgil 'Bad Guy' terrestrial broadcast 'No clue'

Gimnamgil and starring actress Han Ga-2 'Bad Guy' does not confirm the TV programming has never been on hiatus.

Publisher Jeju conducted in the last month, 25 days 'Bad Guy' in a press conference broadcast by SBS, one of three companies said it would be broadcast in May. SBS Series lineup in the next month, but the newly organized in the recent 'Bad Guy' has been excluded.

SBS TV listings currently aired in May to a total of three films that took place. Starring Lee Beom-soo's' Giant 'a wolhwageuk' Je Joong Won 'successor will be broadcast next month the first 10 days, the emerging gangji Exchange Coffee House, the' Oh! My Lady 'successor will be shown. 'Inspection Princess' ended after the return of Kim Sun-winning 'I Am Legend' finds a home theater.

'Bad Guy' official public relations agency with a 16 pm call NTN in Seoul newspapers, "the original 'Bad Guy' on the SBS will broadcast the May 26 date, but the plan was changed." "We Hate to side SBS 'I Am Legend is' decided to broadcast first. "he said.

Ear, "'Bad Guy' and did not get a pyeonseonggwon a cable, etc. I would never move to another channel." "The positive side is under review currently organizing SBS when finalized plans to officially announce." He said.

SBS officials regarding the "'Bad Guy' crew is under discussion and still nothing is decided yet." After he took his mouth, "TV programming problem is so flexible, you can not find a value that is the reality apdo.," He said degree: .

The 'Bad Guy' popular drama 'Sorry, love' yihyeongmin PD grab a megaphone before the viewers' expectations are being aired. In addition, as Japan was co-produced by NHK TV in Japan is a work of a high interest.

NTN DB = Seoul newspaper photos

Hrmm.. Kim Sun Ah "I am legend" does not have a male lead yet... I wonder why would they want to have her drama be on after PP???

Thanks for sharing that article...

Based on the original article...

Basically,

The broadcast date of Bad Guy is still unclear.

Looks like I Am Legend will go ahead in May instead of Bad Guy.

Supposedly things are still in talks between the production team and the broadcasting station. But they have no intention of airing on cable or another channel. They kept emphasizing that things are tentative for Bad Guy. The article ends with the note that Bad Guy has the same PD who created "I'm Sorry, I Love You" and has the interest of NHK T.V. (I'm guessing to suggest that the drama will get aired because of this considerable interest).

My speculation is that something must be not clicking between the production team and broadcasting station for something like this to happen. Whatever it is, even if it's a little delayed, I hope a solution can be reached and viewers can get a enjoyable story from this drama.

Guest denzai

Thanks Atel for better translation :D

do you understand korean ?

here's news from baidu maybe someone can translate this one too :)

金南佶饱受入伍和电视剧播放延期的“双重

即将入伍的金南佶在最近拍摄的电视剧的播放被延期了,而正受到双重苦难。

去年,金南佶以MBC《善德女王》中的毗昙角色得到了爆发的人气,同时他也成为了下部作品最受期待的明星。在很多合作机会蜂拥而至之时,他决定出演曾执导《对不起,我爱你》的李亨民PD的又一部电视剧《坏男人》,预示了新一次的热潮。

但是现在参军问题成了绊脚石。虽然金南佶在日本进行《坏男人》外景拍摄工作的3月份收到了入伍通知书,但是他却在将入伍时间延长3个月的同时摆脱了中途换人的危机。

然而,此次是内部问题成了绊脚石。当初决定从5月26日开始放映的计划有了变化。持有放映协议的SBS最近紧急决定将在那日放映由金宣儿主演的《我是传说》。SBS金英瑟(音)CP於4月16日对延期的原因解释道:“《坏男人》的剧本同期待有差距,於是召开了内部会议。”

经过日本外景拍摄等已经结束2集拍摄的《坏男人》被临时中断了拍摄工作,现正在进行剧本的修改工作。李亨民PD说:“预定於5月末播出的日期是被更改了。正在调整日程”,“但是我仍坚信这次的作品一定会成为比《对不起,我爱你》还要好的作品。将会同SBS朝著肯定的方向进行协议。”

另一方面,金南佶在4月1日首映的电影《暴风前夜》中扮演了患有AIDS的越狱犯一角,但是却因观众数没有达到10万名而令粉丝们大失所望。

Thanks Atel for better translation :D

do you understand korean ?

^ yup? lol i do. sorry i didn't translate the article. i figured people can get a gist of the points from the google translator... so i just summed it up in case the google translated article is still confusing to understand. you could just post the original article instead, and usually there's someone in soompi who ends up translating/summarizing it.

Guest Trina987

Bad News... :(

It has been confirm that I am Legend will be taken over after PP.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/04/i-am-leg...ang-shin-young/

I Am Legend has its drummer in Jang Shin-young

Divorced-woman-turns-rock-star drama I Am Legend has secured Kim Sun-ah in the lead role as a woman who rediscovers her talent for music and becomes the lead singer of a band. Now Jang Shin-young, the 28-year-old actress of drama Winter Bird and the upcoming movie The Outlaw, will join her as the band’s manager and drummer.

The group is described as a collection of ajummas — but one look at either Kim Sun-ah or Jang Shin-young proves that we’re not dealing with typical ajummas here. The focus of the drama will be on showing how the members use music as their outlet for dealing with their personal pains and grow as people. The band is called “Jeon-seol’s Band,” which, like the drama’s title, can be read as wordplay to also mean “Legendary Band.” (It’s not clear whether that’s the band’s actual name or if it’s just a nickname at this point.)

Jang Shin-young has reportedly always had an interest in playing the drums and already possesses drumming skills. The drama will take over from Prosecutor Princess on SBS, and will premiere in June.

credit: dramabeans.com

Therefore, I do not know if they are going to show Bad Guy at all.. :(