[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

What?! NOOOOO! Damn it, we're close to May already >____< It'd be one thing if they weren't ready to go on air yet... Bah, I'm gonna be away 6 whole weeks this summer, from late June to early August. I was hoping I'd at least have the chance to follow it a bit before leaving on the trip!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest denzai

Bad Guy adrift without a broadcast date

Kim Nam-gil’s upcoming drama Bad Guy has hit a bump in the road, because it has failed to secure a spot on the upcoming broadcast schedule. Producers had been planning to premiere the series in May on SBS, but against their expectations the show has not managed to snag a slot in SBS’s new drama lineup.

Until recently, it had been planned for the next midweek spot on the SBS schedule. However, Lee Beom-soo’s Giant has been given one of the station’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday slots (to follow Jejoongwon), and Kang Ji-hwan’s Coffee House has taken the other (to follow Oh My Lady). The Wednesday-Thursday slot following Prosecutor Princess is going to Kim Sun-ah’s I Am Legend. And weekends are tied up with longer-running shows like Life Is Beautiful.

A source with Bad Guy’s PR team said to the press, “At first, Bad Guy was planning to air beginning May 26 on SBS, but those plans have changed. It’s disappointing, but SBS decided to air I Am Legend first. However, we are not thinking of moving to another station or a cable channel just because Bad Guy hasn’t been given a timeslot. SBS is currently looking favorably into matters and when they decide, the official schedule will be announced.”

Bad Guy has been attracting interest due to its PD (Lee Hyung-min of I’m Sorry, I Love You) and its star, Kim Nam-gil. Interest is also high in Japan, as the drama is being co-produced by Japan’s NHK TV.

Via Now News

~~~~

Sigh, i wish they announce the broadcast date soon...

Guest denzai

No......it's confirm :(

Bad Guy gets moved to August

It was announced on the 20th by SBS that their new drama, Bad Guy will now be debuting in August 2010 instead, having previously been set for May.

Bad Guy was originally going to be shown in May after Oh! My Lady. But SBS made a u-turn and decided on showing Coffee House and has provisionally settled on August for Bad Guy for the Mon-Tues timeslot.

Bad Guy has been plagued by issues since the beginning like Kim Nam Gil’s impending military enlistment (which could yet call him up now), Han Ga In injuring her eye during filming in Japan and now this schedule change.

This revenge drama is highly anticipated by many as it places up and coming actor Kim Nam Gil and Han Ga In who is making her comeback after three years as the main leads. Filming begun this past February and is currently ongoing.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/bad-guy-gets-moved-to-august

Guest thislove

^thanks! So its going to air after Coffee House now. Wonder why it didn't work out with the May slot but I'm glad Bad Guy got another timeslot. :)

Yeah, I'm disappointed that this drama doesn't get to air in May as originally planned since we're nearing that month already... but I'm glad to hear that it'll air August, definitely better than an entirely unknown broadcast date. More time should mean that we'll get a very HQ drama production :P But really... no more delays!!!

Guest denzai

SBS drama "Bad Guy" to premiere August 2

Reporter.Lucia Hong Editor.Jessica Kim

New SBS TV series "Bad Guy" is scheduled to hit airwaves on August 2, according to Korean broadcasting company SBS on Thursday.

An official from SBS explained that the 20-part drama, which stars Korean actors Kim Nam-gil and Han Ga-in, will begin its run on the small screen on Monday and Tuesdays nights during the latter half of the year.

"Bad Guy" will succeed romantic comedy "Coffee House," starring actors Kang Ji-hwan and Park Si-yeon, which will run after current show "Oh! My Lady" goes off the air.

"Guy," about the paths a man takes to achieve his secret ambitions, is helmed by famed director Lee Hyung-min whose previous works include "Sang Doo! Let's Go To School" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

The cast and crew began shooting for "Guy" in Japan two months ago and is set to continue to shoot in Korea and the southern island of Jeju as well.

Kim Nam-gil, 28, became a household name last year playing the role of Bidam in MBC's historical drama "Queen Seon-deok".

Han Ga-in made her debut in 2001 through KBS TV series "Sunshine Hunting." She has since starred in several dramas including "Yellow Handkerchief" and "Super Rookie.”

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@ Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

Guest Trina987

SBS drama "Bad Guy" to premiere August 2

Reporter.Lucia Hong Editor.Jessica Kim

New SBS TV series "Bad Guy" is scheduled to hit airwaves on August 2, according to Korean broadcasting company SBS on Thursday.

An official from SBS explained that the 20-part drama, which stars Korean actors Kim Nam-gil and Han Ga-in, will begin its run on the small screen on Monday and Tuesdays nights during the latter half of the year.

"Bad Guy" will succeed romantic comedy "Coffee House," starring actors Kang Ji-hwan and Park Si-yeon, which will run after current show "Oh! My Lady" goes off the air.

"Guy," about the paths a man takes to achieve his secret ambitions, is helmed by famed director Lee Hyung-min whose previous works include "Sang Doo! Let's Go To School" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

The cast and crew began shooting for "Guy" in Japan two months ago and is set to continue to shoot in Korea and the southern island of Jeju as well.

Kim Nam-gil, 28, became a household name last year playing the role of Bidam in MBC's historical drama "Queen Seon-deok".

Han Ga-in made her debut in 2001 through KBS TV series "Sunshine Hunting." She has since starred in several dramas including "Yellow Handkerchief" and "Super Rookie.”

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@ Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

Thank you very much for the news.. I am looking forward to watch it...

Guest rainbowfull.

im so UPSET this has been pushed so faarrrrr D:

i was so excited ASHDKAJSHDJAHSD.

hope its well worth the wait, i cant WAIT.

kim nam gil <3

looks intense and amazing.

Guest riehae

i am quite excited for this. this is going to be the big break for namgil oppa. but i have some anxious feeling about gain. i hope she won't act like she did in witch yoo hee. i mean i know she has her limitations now that she is a married woman. but still. acting is acting. she has to make look real.

hopefully the two leads will be able to pull it through together.

Guest denzai

yay finally.....i'm overjoy :D :D

Bad Guy Rescheduled To May????

May 6, 2010

tags: Bad Guy

by knette

huh …..

According to mydailynews, Bad Guy broadcast date has been rescheduled to May!!!

This is because I Am Legend is not ready yet, the production has been far behind to be able to air the drama in May. They have not even cast the male leads yet!

So both productions have agreed to switch their broadcast date.

oh my god … seriously SBS. No kidding right?

So we get to see Kim Nam-Gil soon????

http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/2010/05...heduled-to-may/

~~~~~~~

From I am legend thread

I Am Legend postponed to August

Bad Guy replaced

Drama "I Am Legend" played by Kim Sun Ah is the SBS plans to broadcast early in June on 4.5 every week However, due to many reasons, the movie will be postponed to August. Drama "Bad Guy" by Kim Nam Gil and Han Ga In will play the main role instead of "I Am Legend."

According to the source adds, "Because the production of" I Am Legend "so urgently, so we decided to change the broadcast schedule." Bad Guy ", will be replaced at the end of May"

The broadcast schedule page "I Am Legend" might be to a change main lead. SBS The person in charge said, "Because the film was postponed to August so the actors have to rearrange plans. Being able to change the main actor."

Also, "Bad Guy" will air on SBS from 26.5 4.5 every week

Trans: michelle

soure: Nate

Guest Trina987

yay finally.....i'm overjoy :D :D

Bad Guy Rescheduled To May????

May 6, 2010

tags: Bad Guy

by knette

huh …..

According to mydailynews, Bad Guy broadcast date has been rescheduled to May!!!

This is because I Am Legend is not ready yet, the production has been far behind to be able to air the drama in May. They have not even cast the male leads yet!

So both productions have agreed to switch their broadcast date.

oh my god … seriously SBS. No kidding right?

So we get to see Kim Nam-Gil soon????

http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/2010/05...heduled-to-may/

~~~~~~~

From I am legend thread

I Am Legend postponed to August

Bad Guy replaced

Drama "I Am Legend" played by Kim Sun Ah is the SBS plans to broadcast early in June on 4.5 every week However, due to many reasons, the movie will be postponed to August. Drama "Bad Guy" by Kim Nam Gil and Han Ga In will play the main role instead of "I Am Legend."

According to the source adds, "Because the production of" I Am Legend "so urgently, so we decided to change the broadcast schedule." Bad Guy ", will be replaced at the end of May"

The broadcast schedule page "I Am Legend" might be to a change main lead. SBS The person in charge said, "Because the film was postponed to August so the actors have to rearrange plans. Being able to change the main actor."

Also, "Bad Guy" will air on SBS from 26.5 4.5 every week

Trans: michelle

soure: Nate

this is great... the best news... :D :D :D :D

Guest denzai

Kim Sun Ah’s departure from I Am Legend is good news for Bad Guy

Having been scheduled to make a return this May with I Am Legend, Kim Sun Ah sensationally announced on May 7th that she will be leaving the production.

A production representative expressed, “Kim Sun Ah has told us of her decision to leave the production and we have accepted it. We are now looking for another lead actress to replace her.”

The representative explained, “The drama is about a group of ahjummas who by circumstances band together to form a band. Besides Kim Sun Ah, Jang Shin Young, Hong Ji Min and Hyun Juni were also confirmed to be part of the band.

But Kim Sun Ah couldn’t fork out the required time for rehearsals which was particularly important for a band even if its fictional and for a drama, as they needed to build up chemistry. Kim Sun Ah felt burdened about her lead role and her relative lack of practise. The constant script and scheduling changes also contributed and she eventually decided to drop out of the production.”

It may have been woe for the production for I Am Legend but it is certainly good news for the Kim Nam Gil – Han Ga In drama, Bad Guy.

Bad Guy was originally scheduled for broadcast after Prosecuter Princess in late May. But it was later pushed to August in favor of I Am Legend. But because of Kim Sun Ah’s late withdrawal, Bad Guy which has been filming well in advance because of uncertainty of Kim Nam Gil’s enlistment will now premiere on May 26th.

I guess what is meant to be yours will eventually be yours. It’s destiny.

source :

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/05/kim-sun-ahs...ews-for-bad-guy

Guest peiru

Finally :lol: I cant wait for this drama to air, was quite disappointed initially!! e storyline seems promising!

18 more days :)

Guest denzai

SBS drama "Bad Boy" rescheduled to air on May 26

New TV series "Bad Boy" has been rescheduled to premiere on May 26, according to the show's broadcaster SBS on Monday.

SBS stated in a press release that "Boy," which was originally scheduled to air starting August 2, has been pulled up to show after current Wednesday and Thursday prime time series "Princess Prosecutor" finishes its run.

"Boy" will be replacing the drama tentatively titled "I Am Legend" that has been forced to delay its run after Kim Sun-a pulled out due to reasons relating to the production of the show.

"Legend" instead will be taking over the Monday and Tuesday night time lineup "Boy" had formerly been slated to run in, succeeding romantic drama "Coffee House" which will be broadcast starting next week.

Twenty-part drama "Boy," starring Korean actors Kim Nam-gil and Han Ga-in, will be about the paths a man takes to achieve his secret ambitions.

The show is helmed by famed director Lee Hyung-min whose previous works include "Sang Doo! Let's Go To School" and "I'm Sorry, I Love You."

Kim Nam-gil became well-known for his role as Bidam in MBC's historical drama "Queen Seon-deok" last year. He recently starred in the drama movie "Last Night" alongside actress Hwang Wooseulhye.

Han Ga-in made her debut in 2001 through KBS TV series "Sunshine Hunting." She has since starred in several other dramas including "Yellow Handkerchief" and "Super Rookie."

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

More Bts

5e2d1ffa6a07cdae58ee9052.jpg

cr Baidu

Guest Smelly Tofu

just wondering is Go Eun Ah really going to be in this serie...I have not seen a shot of her anywhere so far, since I'm a fan I just kinda got curious

hope bad guy get aired soon