Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Dear All,

Those who had already give me their details to email over to the admin. Those who have done that kindly ignore this message. Thanks

1) Name: <<<<< The Name part kindly put according to your NRIC in-order fans easier to identify our self in the future event.

Guest tuchee11

Hihi.. Do u want to transfer money to Philippines Bank Account instead?

Hi dear! I already PMed you...

OMG! Those fanclub goodies are to-die-for! I wanna have one too! It makes me even more excited... Fans are also lucky to be watching his rehearsal... Keunsukkie you so jjang! I hope there's a bigger pic though :lol:

Guest miniejungle

WOW. dvdheaven selling those JKS Fanmeeting Item

Jang Kuen Suk Fan Meeting Items

wow... the stuffs are on sale here!!! *going wild* - anyone bought from dvdheaven before? please let me know if they're reliable?

The memory card is selling at UD$50+, gosh, it's really expensive!!! should i get it???

Dear All,

Those who had already give me their details to email over to the admin. Those who have done that kindly ignore this message. Thanks

1) Name: <<<<< The Name part kindly put according to your NRIC in-order fans easier to identify our self in the future event.

oops, xkiku, i give you the shorter version... but they were all from the NRIC... is it ok?

Guest jaimejgs

wow... the stuffs are on sale here!!! *going wild* - anyone bought from dvdheaven before? please let me know if they're reliable?

The memory card is selling at UD$50+, gosh, it's really expensive!!! should i get it???

oops, xkiku, i give you the shorter version... but they were all from the NRIC... is it ok?

I bought from dvdheaven before and they are reliable. It's just that shipping is a little expensive if you want your things quickly and they do send them fast. The last two times I ordered from them, I have them sent it by EMS and I got my things in 2-3 days!! I guess that's because I also live in Japan and Japan and Korea are close to each other.

I just emailed dvdheaven about the autographed photo to see if they are the authentic or printed autograph. I would get one if they are authentically signed by him. lol.

shiro, could you please navigate me??? I can't seem to find it... i was hoping someone could have posted here to share with those who are not full members as we are all happy to know more about Sukkie... thanks cri cri!

After you log in, just go to the fanclub site, and then at the very right tab, there's the member board. Since there are so many posts there, you might want to go down, and search for nickname ks-holic (that's the person who translated it). It should be there... :D

I was kinda hesitant to copy paste it here, because she originally posted her message in the free board, where every registered member could see. But then she got warned, and so she moved her translation to the member board.

Besides dvd heaven, I heard innolife also carried it. I wonder if we could ship it together with the DVD set... that could save on the shipping fee... :D

Guest miniejungle

^^shiro, if innolife carries them too, it makes more sense to buy and then ship them together with the dvd. I'm going to drop them an email now... hope the price there is lower than dvdheaven!

thanks for navigating! *hugs*

Singaporean who is interested to join JKS Official Fanclub (Full Membership)

- Money to be transfer to me in at least 1day in advance. I only accept DBS Bank Transfer (Don't worry I will email u the receipt once I have remit the money over or if u afraid u can meet me up together to go to Korean Exchange Bank (SG Branch) to remit the money together)

- Membership fees is estimate around 50SGD + ($70 Admin Charges)<< Divide with those joining the fanclub together

Kindly pm me the following details if you are interested because I need the following details to email the official fanclub admin.

1) Name (As per NRIC)

2) Date of birth in 6 digits (ex:870804)

3) Sex

4) Phone No.

5) Email Address

6) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr ID

7) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr nickname

8) address (home)

9) zip code

Names

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) esme01

6) tuchee11 (from Philippines)

I will stop adding anymore people by 30 Jan 2010, 12pm as I will be calculating how much each person to pay tomorrow

**Correct me if I'm wrong

Hi eels. I'm new to the thread. Thanks for the updates! :) It's so cool that JGS is holding fan meetings around Asia...I'm excited for everyone. I daydream of planning a trip to HK for his fan meeting there. :P

I wish he visits Australia, mainly Sydney again and gives away the merchandise at the same time! - A girl can dream :P

I hear ya! It would be awesome if he came to Australia. I wonder how big his fan base is here?

Speaking of Sydney, I saw JGS's video on youtube when he was there...could anyone tell me what he was doing in Sydney? I haven't come across any info about it.

Hi robyntang, welcome to the eels pond... :lol:

Speaking of Sydney, I saw JGS's video on youtube when he was there...could anyone tell me what he was doing in Sydney? I haven't come across any info about it.

I think he was there for a magazine photo shoot? Saw some magazine pictures of him there... In one episode of Champagne featuring Kim Hee Chul (Super Junior), there's a phone call session. And Keun Suk said he was currently in Sydney for a photo shoot.

hahaha still love the picture given to me by the sbs pipz on the korea-philippines media showcas and forum waa!!!

so love geunsuk smile ahaha if i have time il scan the picture and post it here ^^

missing YOURE BEAUTIFUL SO MUCH

airing of YB in philippines is going near cant reveald the dates yet ahaha....

ohw abs-cbn will use he's beautifull not youre beautifull^^

http://geunsukph.co.nr

http://anjellph.co.nr

Hi robyntang, welcome to the eels pond... :lol:

I think he was there for a magazine photo shoot? Saw some magazine pictures of him there... In one episode of Champagne featuring Kim Hee Chul (Super Junior), there's a phone call session. And Keun Suk said he was currently in Sydney for a photo shoot.

Oooh. Thanks for the clarification. :D

Guest honeypot

Hi, I'm from Malaysia too, I just bank in last few day around 40USD, total amount is just RM152 including the admin fees =)

Hi to all eels,

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics and news.

Cecilia, many thanks to you too for all the translations you're a blessing in this thread.

vivi0914, I'm from Malaysia and I want to join the FC. Please help share more in details how did you go about transfering the money. Which bank did you go to? Can we go to any banks? I wanna make sure coz as you know it is difficult to get parking in banking areas. I don't want to reach there and they don't layan me. And the email address needed to send my details. I've pm you my email address.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Guest newlili

Hi eels. I'm new to the thread. Thanks for the updates! :) It's so cool that JGS is holding fan meetings around Asia...I'm excited for everyone. I daydream of planning a trip to HK for his fan meeting there. :P

I hear ya! It would be awesome if he came to Australia. I wonder how big his fan base is here?

He did a CF for a Korean mobile phone SK telecom in Sydney, watch Utube for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh0MR8JSCE0