Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Those who have confirmed that they are joining the fanclub.I will let u all know my account number and the exact amount to transfer by this week because I still waiting blyssxoxo

* Paging for blyssxoxo *

Guest tuchee11

I'm from the Philippines... And I'm still deciding if I should join the fanclub or not... Anyone here from the Philippines who's interested to become a Full Member of the JGS fan club? I'm from the Visayas area though :( And the Korean Exchange Bank Phil. Branch is located in Makati :( I hope somebody can organize for Filipino fans as well...

Thanks for the updates on the fan meet guys.. I'm curious of what's in store... Sukkie surely prepared for this... I hope it goes well and everyone can have so much fun :)

Hi, I'm from Malaysia too, I just bank in last few day around 40USD, total amount is just RM152 including the admin fees =)

woh thats not too bad (:

what bank did you go to and all? i really have no idea how to do tt money to korea...i'm not sure if you pm'ed me cuz my soompi inbox is stil not working...so can you just add me on msn? its disturbed_damzel@hotmail.com

I'm Jang Keun Suk 's VietNamese fan. The thing I am impressed most is the way he behaves. Kind, friendly especially his smile always make me feel comfortable. Nice to meet all of you!! Best wishes.....♥

Guest brumeux

Google translator translates the message into English as:

Has not been handled properly. Please try again.

I prefer to using the translator to translate it to Japanese due to similar grammatical structure of both languages and the Japanese translation also said to try again becos the message cannot be processed properly.

Hope this help. ;)

thanks for googling.

i still don't get what 'has not been handled properly' hehehe..

i still have the same issue today, maybe i will email the admin

2. Handing out of tickets.

You are required to show your photo ID to get your tickets, so please bring something to identify yourself such as your passport.

Tickets will be handed out starting at 1:00 pm. There will be a separate booth for overseas fans(those who paid 40,000 won or the equivalent amount.) So, please come to the overseas fans' booth for your tickets.

After we check your ID, you wil be given your official goods together with your tickets. The official goods are membership cards and cellphone accessories. If there are more than one of you in your group, one of you can pick up the tickets.

3. You will be guided to your seats starting at 1:00 pm

(Rehearsal will be going on until 1:00).

4. Gifts from fans.

Due to the circumstances of the event, we could not arrange a place to put up your gifts on stage. We apologize for this, and your gifts will be collected at a designated place, and we will make sure they are handed to Keunsuk.

5. Mailing of official goods who cannot make it to this fan meeting.

There will be another notice when the mailing schedule is fixed.

We know all of you have been looking forward to this fan meeting so much.

We promise you that we will do our best not to disappoint you.

Thank you for your love and affection.

Tree J. Company.

Credits to www.jangkuensuk.co.kr

Don't know international fans goods issit same ornot...

Since I cannot go in and read the site, anyone know what else is happening with his schedule? I know his fanmeet;s thru May..but what about summer? or too soon to say? i'll be in Seould around his birthday..so this company's phyical addy would be nice too. Is it complicated to join the club...I mean with the bank issue and all? thanks.

Guest jaimejgs

3. You will be guided to your seats starting at 1:00 pm

(Rehearsal will be going on until 1:00).

Credits to www.jangkuensuk.co.kr

Waaahhhh, fanclub members get to see his rehearsal, see him first before other fans????? I hope I'm able to join soon and hope he will come to Japan again that way I can see him waaayyy before others too.

Waaahhhh, fanclub members get to see his rehearsal, see him first before other fans????? I hope I'm able to join soon and hope he will come to Japan again that way I can see him waaayyy before others too.

no lei.. I don't think so. Because rehearsal end at 1pm? But those members only will be guide to their seats after 1pm

i'm getting excited already... just one more day! too bad i'm not there... ::((

miniejungle can u pm me your details which is needed to email to the admin once payment is done because I drafting the email first. Our group got around 5person so now waiting for blyssxoxo to arrange time and date to go down Korean Exchange Bank to remit money over

*Nudging blyssxoxo*

Guest jaimejgs

no lei.. I don't think so. Because rehearsal end at 1pm? But those members only will be guide to their seats after 1pm

hahaha, my bad, I read the post wrong. You're right. But still, I'm hoping to join his fanclub soon. Yay!!

edit:

@Shiro: waaaahhhh, I want his autographed pics and postcards. Anyone here going to the fanmeeting?

@shiro thanks for posting the merchandise catalog...i want the 'express your day' thingy....looks really cute...

do you all think they will sell it online at the fanclub site?

I'm from the Philippines... And I'm still deciding if I should join the fanclub or not... Anyone here from the Philippines who's interested to become a Full Member of the JGS fan club? I'm from the Visayas area though :( And the Korean Exchange Bank Phil. Branch is located in Makati :( I hope somebody can organize for Filipino fans as well...

Thanks for the updates on the fan meet guys.. I'm curious of what's in store... Sukkie surely prepared for this... I hope it goes well and everyone can have so much fun :)

Hihi.. Do u want to transfer money to Philippines Bank Account instead?

Guest miniejungle

miniejungle can u pm me your details which is needed to email to the admin once payment is done because I drafting the email first. Our group got around 5person so now waiting for blyssxoxo to arrange time and date to go down Korean Exchange Bank to remit money over

done dear.. .thanks and let me know if you need any additional information.

Got this from his official website - if anyone could translate, please do so, thank you cri!

저작권 관련 공지

안녕하세요. 트리제이컴퍼니입니다.

저작권에 관한 공지를 꼭 확인하셔서,

회원님들께 피해가 생기는 일이 없기를 바랍니다.

1. 저작권 관련 공지

당사(트리제이컴퍼니)는 소속배우 ‘장근석’의 법적 대리인으로서 당사의 사전 승인되지 않은 그 어떠한, 소속배우 ‘장근석’과 관련된 무단 초상사용 및 이미지도용 등 저작권법이 정한 범위 내의 적법행위에 대하여 금함을 알려드리는 바입니다.

이를 위반 시 저작권법 및 관련 법률 위반 등에 대한 민.형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있음을 공지하는 바입니다.

감사합니다.

2. 장근석 라이센스 사용권한 계약에 대한 공지

2010년 1월 당사와 스타MD상품 전문디자인회사인 ㈜꿈이있는자유(www.evenif.net)는 배우 ‘장근석’에 대한 초상권 및 이름 사용 등, 배우 ‘장근석’과 관련한 라이센스 사업에 대한 계약을 체결하였습니다.

향후, 보다 전문적인 MD상품 개발과 질 높은 서비스로 여러분의 사랑에 보답하겠습니다.

많은 관심 가져주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

(google translation: doesn't make much sense to me:)

Copyright Notice

Hello. The Company is a tree.

Please check your bulletin just about copyright,

I hope your 들께 no damage happens.

1. Copyright Notice

We (Tree No. 2 Company), a member actors '장근석' as the legal representative of the company that prior approval is not any, affiliation Actors '장근석' portrait associated with the unauthorized use and theft and other copyrighted images within the prescribed range of legal actions against the plated 'd like to know.

This offense violates copyright and related laws and more civil. Be subject to criminal liability and good luck in the bulletin.

Thank you.

2. Bulletin of the license agreement 장근석 permissions

MD in January 2010 and Star our professional design firm for a free ㈜ kkumyiitneun (www.evenif.net) actor, Jang Geun-suk, and the name used for the portrait rights, including actors, Jang Geun-suk, and projects relating to the license agreement has been signed.

Future, more high-quality professional services to the MD product development and will respond to your love.

More interested than please.

Thank you.

shiro401, i'm with you! looking at the USB Memory Card too!!! that pic is one i have not seen!!!! How to get our hands on one???? ottoke!!!

Guest miniejungle

For full-members of Cri-J, make your way to the member board of the official website. Someone translated Keun Suk's message in English, with full explanation of what was going on during the chat too... :D

*cannot express my gratitude enough for what she has done... :lol: But somehow I couldn't comment on her post... wonder why... *

shiro, could you please navigate me??? I can't seem to find it... i was hoping someone could have posted here to share with those who are not full members as we are all happy to know more about Sukkie... thanks cri cri!