Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Hi to all eels,

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics and news.

Cecilia, many thanks to you too for all the translations you're a blessing in this thread.

vivi0914, I'm from Malaysia and I want to join the FC. Please help share more in details how did you go about transfering the money. Which bank did you go to? Can we go to any banks? I wanna make sure coz as you know it is difficult to get parking in banking areas. I don't want to reach there and they don't layan me. And the email address needed to send my details. I've pm you my email address.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

me and a friend and she has another friend wants to join the FC too! you wanna join us? we're gonna split the admin fees. :) she's amesy btw.

if you wanna join us.. it would be awesome!

my MSN - blindn3ssofluv@hotmail.com

Guest newlili

finally i can see his mom a little bit clearer, I think he would look like his dad , not his mom though, because his facial features look a bit different than his mom .

These are pics from his family gathering, his grandmom, and his aunts and uncle , his mom is next to him on the left:

a3c744274938d35234a80f1c.jpg

56f7ebd1603039323af3cf1c.jpg

@baidu

his old pic with his mom:

1194535210_036355000.jpg

Guest newlili

@newlili

tkx for sharing this pics. Sukkie's family is kinda big one. ^^

wah~ they've the same nose. ^^

You 're really welcome :) Actually, his family is not big: Mom, dad, and himself . The pics are from his extended family with cousins and nieces .

Guest miniejungle

gosh thanks to newlili - you posted the Sydney telecom CF - that i finally found the clip i've been searching high and low for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzGvqKS-RUA...mp;feature=fvwp

teaser for Japan fansite... the one sukkie waking up in "Perfect Day" music!!! (major swoooooooon)!!! how i wish i wake up with him flashing such a smile at me!!!! - I remember some eels asked me for it a while back but i couldn't find this clip...

I really really want to get the memory card!!! but US$50!!!! is it too expensive??????????? someone helps me justify it please??????

@newlili Thank you for directing me to the CF (satisfied my curiosity!) and posting the family photos. Wonderful to see.

--

Is that JGS's handwriting on the USB memory card? Do you think additional goods will be available when his other fan meetings come around?

Guest newlili

@newlili Thank you for directing me to the CF (satisfied my curiosity!) and posting the family photos. Wonderful to see.

--

Is that JGS's handwriting on the USB memory card? Do you think additional goods will be available when his other fan meetings come around?

robyntang: I think it's his hand writing . About additional goods with other fanmeetings, I heard about the mouse pads, the fans . I don't know much yet!

Thanks, newlili, for the pics... :D

He looked somewhat like his mom. A bit curious how his dad looks like... :D The pic with him and the baby is when he took a self pic showing his newly permed hair, right? I noticed the same black shirt in that picture...

Just got back from the official website... and yeah, the signed picture and the memory card is sold out already... hiks... Ugh, curse my indecisiveness... :P

Singaporean who is interested to join JKS Official Fanclub (Full Membership)

- Money to be transfer to me in at least 1day in advance. I only accept DBS Bank Transfer (Don't worry I will email u the receipt once I have remit the money over or if u afraid u can meet me up together to go to Korean Exchange Bank (SG Branch) to remit the money together)

- Membership fees is estimate around 50SGD + ($70 Admin Charges)<< Divide with those joining the fanclub together

Kindly pm me the following details if you are interested because I need the following details to email the official fanclub admin.

1) Name (As per NRIC)

2) Date of birth in 6 digits (ex:870804)

3) Sex

4) Phone No.

5) Email Address

6) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr ID

7) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr nickname

8) address (home)

9) zip code

Names

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) esme01

6) tuchee11 (from Philippines)

7) yumeaki

I will stop adding anymore people by 30 Jan 2010, 12pm as I will be calculating how much each person to pay tomorrow

**Correct me if I'm wrong

Guest newlili

Thanks, newlili, for the pics... :D

He looked somewhat like his mom. A bit curious how his dad looks like... :D The pic with him and the baby is when he took a self pic showing his newly permed hair, right? I noticed the same black shirt in that picture...

Just got back from the official website... and yeah, the signed picture and the memory card is sold out already... hiks... Ugh, curse my indecisiveness... :P

Huh ? sold out wihtin 1 day ? OMG ... ha ha ... I heard his 2010 calendars were sold out 2 weeks ago also . People are keeping on request about the calendars, and the company said NO more prints ...hahaha

His company needs to consider to produce more JKS goodies in the future :lol: s

Seoul Ambassador event

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED99982_DSC_2630.jpg

@nate

Yeah, they should make more than 100 pieces. With those prices, I thought I could take my time to think it through. Should have know fandom better... :lol:

The calendar was special order I think. Only those who had pre-ordered before the specific date could buy it. And yeah, someone asked the admin there about ordering the calendar, and he/she said they have no more, because they only made as many as the pre-ordered amount. *and now after missing the memory card, I'm super glad I blacked-out for a moment and pre-ordered it without thinking it through... :lol: *

Guest baiyoke

You 're really welcome :) Actually, his family is not big: Mom, dad, and himself . The pics are from his extended family with cousins and nieces .

Thanks newlili for clarifying. i mean when they gathered it seems like they're a big family. ^^ anyway, his mom still looks fabulous.

dunno y i still can't read PM. really dying to know what is written there. T_T

Singaporean who is interested to join JKS Official Fanclub (Full Membership)

- Money to be transfer to me in at least 1day in advance. I only accept DBS Bank Transfer (Don't worry I will email u the receipt once I have remit the money over or if u afraid u can meet me up together to go to Korean Exchange Bank (SG Branch) to remit the money together)

- Membership fees is estimate around 50SGD + ($70 Admin Charges)<< Divide with those joining the fanclub together

Kindly pm me the following details if you are interested because I need the following details to email the official fanclub admin.

1) Name (As per NRIC)

2) Date of birth in 6 digits (ex:870804)

3) Sex

4) Phone No.

5) Email Address

6) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr ID

7) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr nickname

8) address (home)

9) zip code

Names

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) esme01

6) tuchee11 (from Philippines)

7) yumeaki

I will stop adding anymore people by 30 Jan 2010, 12pm as I will be calculating how much each person to pay tomorrow

**Correct me if I'm wrong

Can we join your group instead ??? I already sent you an email...

Guest newlili

Thanks newlili for clarifying. i mean when they gathered it seems like they're a big family. ^^ anyway, his mom still looks fabulous.

dunno y i still can't read PM. really dying to know what is written there. T_T

I recommend that when you PM soompi fans, you should give them your email to send a message .

This goodie is so cute with his baby face . I hope he'll have a fanmeeting in America .

si_20100129_09.jpg

@baidu

done dear.. .thanks and let me know if you need any additional information.

Got this from his official website - if anyone could translate, please do so, thank you cri!

저작권 관련 공지

안녕하세요. 트리제이컴퍼니입니다.

저작권에 관한 공지를 꼭 확인하셔서,

회원님들께 피해가 생기는 일이 없기를 바랍니다.

1. 저작권 관련 공지

당사(트리제이컴퍼니)는 소속배우 ‘장근석’의 법적 대리인으로서 당사의 사전 승인되지 않은 그 어떠한, 소속배우 ‘장근석’과 관련된 무단 초상사용 및 이미지도용 등 저작권법이 정한 범위 내의 적법행위에 대하여 금함을 알려드리는 바입니다.

이를 위반 시 저작권법 및 관련 법률 위반 등에 대한 민.형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있음을 공지하는 바입니다.

감사합니다.

2. 장근석 라이센스 사용권한 계약에 대한 공지

2010년 1월 당사와 스타MD상품 전문디자인회사인 ㈜꿈이있는자유(www.evenif.net)는 배우 ‘장근석’에 대한 초상권 및 이름 사용 등, 배우 ‘장근석’과 관련한 라이센스 사업에 대한 계약을 체결하였습니다.

향후, 보다 전문적인 MD상품 개발과 질 높은 서비스로 여러분의 사랑에 보답하겠습니다.

많은 관심 가져주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

(google translation: doesn't make much sense to me:)

Copyright Notice

Hello. The Company is a tree.

Please check your bulletin just about copyright,

I hope your 들께 no damage happens.

1. Copyright Notice

We (Tree No. 2 Company), a member actors '장근석' as the legal representative of the company that prior approval is not any, affiliation Actors '장근석' portrait associated with the unauthorized use and theft and other copyrighted images within the prescribed range of legal actions against the plated 'd like to know.

This offense violates copyright and related laws and more civil. Be subject to criminal liability and good luck in the bulletin.

Thank you.

2. Bulletin of the license agreement 장근석 permissions

MD in January 2010 and Star our professional design firm for a free ㈜ kkumyiitneun (www.evenif.net) actor, Jang Geun-suk, and the name used for the portrait rights, including actors, Jang Geun-suk, and projects relating to the license agreement has been signed.

Future, more high-quality professional services to the MD product development and will respond to your love.

More interested than please.

Thank you.

shiro401, i'm with you! looking at the USB Memory Card too!!! that pic is one i have not seen!!!! How to get our hands on one???? ottoke!!!

Hi, out from my lurking for a bit since no one answered this post.

Won't bother to translate this notice is mainly about IP rights, warning against illegal use of Jang Keun Suk's name and image.

Guess the interesting point for us fans would be Keun Suk's signed with evenif to produce good. Evenif is a Korean company that produces goods of Korean stars, they produced Shinhwa's goods last year for the 10th Anniversary. Last year they had overseas delivery for the Shinhwa goods, but they don't seem to do that anymore....

Guest jaimejgs

Wow, the memory card is sold out too? Good thing I ordered myself an autographed photo early. I had to email dvdheaven to confirmed whether or not the autograph was authentic first before ordering. Good thing they replied back super quick. But dang, it was EXPENSIVE!! Oh, well my spurge, I guess, since I won't be at the fanmeeting :( And it's 340mm x 465 mm so it's pretty big.

Gosh, I sooo want to be there. Going crazy and getting jealous just thinking about the FM. :(