Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest jaimejgs

still can order USB drive ne. try again if you'd like to order. ^^

Thanks baiyoke for the info, but I can't. I already spurged myself enough for now. I want to but gotta save up. lol. But Keun Sukkie looks uber sexy!! in the USB drive. Too HOT to handle. :D *fanning myself*

Guest jaimejgs

hahaha. i c the picture. i just cancelled my order as well and now autographed photo is out. T_T regret again. anyway, MD are so expensive and i think i've spend so much money this month. it's better to save money. hope these MD will be sold @ asia tour.

Ooo, that's too bad. I'm sure you'd be able to get your hand on some Keun Sukkie merchandise when he comes to your country. I want him to come to Japan again, perhaps later this year. I soooo want to be in Soeul this weekend. Huh, it's impossible.

Guest miniejungle

shiro, i just bit the bullet and went on dvdheaven to buy the memory card. they still have stock! :) (but my AU$78 is gone for good - this is surely one very expensive memory card)!!!! i dunno if i can use it for anything or just keep to look at occasionally, hahah!

edit: thank you gaznev for the brief translation! :) at least we now know what they're talking about...

@miniejungle:

:lol: I did it too!!! :lol: I went somewhat into a panic mode when I saw the sold out sign in the official website, so in a moment of madness, I went to dvd heaven and ordered it. Just as I finished with the payment, I saw the hood t-shirt description. It is said that Keun Suk illustrated it himself, and he wrote the message on it too! *too bad it's too small to see what he wrote on it.* But now I want it too... :P *sigh* money flew out like there's no tomorrow... :lol:

@clairebearz:

If you live outside Korea, then yeah, it's 40,000won because the shipping fee of membership package is inclusive. :)

Guest miniejungle

^^ shiro, the wording on the hoodie said :"thank you for being with me".

i think it's the same across the board for all the merchandises this time round.

i'm contented now i have the memory card... is it a flash drive or it''s really a memory card that can only be used for camera? i love his photo there... so very sexy!!!! me likey!!!!

did you have any problem redirecting to paypal? mine didn't go through so i had to go to paypal website to do the payment... and somehow got 2 confirmation order (of course i only paid for one)...

Guest jaimejgs

I do hope so even it's quite so difficult if Sukkie could come to my country but i still hope. R u from Japan? Did u attend his last fanmeet at JP? I do wish i could be there in Seoul but i chose 'No' coz no enough money to go there. regret again. T_T

No, I'm not from Japan. I'm actually from America, but I live in Japan now, teaching. And yes, I did attend his fan meeting back in November. It was soooo cool. I loved it. Three hours of non-stop Sukkie LOVE!!

So you're in his fanclub? Cool. I might join soon if a friend's bank will let us do transfers from there. I want to become an official eel too.

Just as I finished with the payment, I saw the hood t-shirt description. It is said that Keun Suk illustrated it himself, and he wrote the message on it too! *too bad it's too small to see what he wrote on it.* But now I want it too... *sigh* money flew out like there's no tomorrow...

Really? That's so awesome. I wish I knew he drew that before placing my order. That is soooo cute! The drawing is so cute, as well as the message "Thank you for being with me." Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cuteness overload!! And yes, just like you, my money is flying out the window like there's no tomorrow too. The autographed photo was SUPER EXPENSIVE but I got it anyways. Seriously, I'm going broke because of YB, and Sukkie. :D No regrets though.

Guest baiyoke

shiro, i just bit the bullet and went on dvdheaven to buy the memory card. they still have stock! :) (but my AU$78 is gone for good - this is surely one very expensive memory card)!!!! i dunno if i can use it for anything or just keep to look at occasionally, hahah!

edit: thank you gaznev for the brief translation! :) at least we now know what they're talking about...

yeah msg is the same what jaimejgs & miniejungle told & msg on a mug is 'Shall we have a cup of coffee?' so cute... Sukkie I want one..please... eieiei.

@miniejungle: no, mine went through smoothly, just like it was meant to be... :lol: It's said USB memory card... so it could be plugged into USB drive like a flash disc? Huh, just realize I don't know exactly what I bought, and yet, I could still feel this happy... :lol: so it's a good buy, good buy... :D

@jamiejgs: if money could buy the happiness we feel (and the squeal... and the little dance we do) when we see the stuff arriving on our doorstep, then the money is well spent, right? :lol: *or so I keep telling myself... :D* So yeah, no regret... ;)

Oh, is that what it's said on the mug? Cute. Oh he*k, everything looks cute... :P

More info about his fanmeeting on Jan. 31st. these are things you can buy from his fanmeeting:

Major hotness :wub:

@baidu

Oohhh Eeemmm Geeee, I hate comin in here sometimes knowin I cant get a hold of some things. I need a memory card..that one of him would be great! And oh, he needs to take his hands out of his shirt. *naught thoughts* keke !

As for the fam pics, I did not picture his Ma looking like that but yeah, they look nothing alike. Is this a recent pic?? I kindda like his perm..lol

Guest Kylie Nomiko

More info about his fanmeeting on Jan. 31st. these are things you can buy from his fanmeeting:

Major hotness :wub:

Wow! I love hoodies! Think I might get one, tgt with the folder set~

@jaimejgs: Hmm, sold outside the door as in, the area outside the hall and not outside the building door? This means I need a ticket... >.< Maybe I will just pop by and if Im unlucky :( I will just visit the other attractions the Olympic Park offers. Thanks! (Edited) Wait, do you mean that non-fanmeeting-attendees also get a chance to buy the merchandises? o.o

Guest choco52berrie

finally i can see his mom a little bit clearer, I think he would look like his dad , not his mom though, because his facial features look a bit different than his mom .

These are pics from his family gathering, his grandmom, and his aunts and uncle , his mom is next to him on the left:

His mom really looks similar to the actress playing his mom in You're Beautiful!

Guest BBFislove

thanks for the pics! JKS looks only slightly like his mum.....u'll have to look really really closely to see the similarities...must be completely gone on his dad then...so weird usually boys tend to look more like their moms and less like their dads...lol

His mom really looks similar to the actress playing his mom in You're Beautiful!

Actually I quite remember him saying the exact words during interview that his mom looks just like the actress who plays Mo hwa Ran

Guest almontel

i agree with you both del32 and choco52berrie, that's why he said it was so easy for him to cry and emote, all he had to do was imagine she was his mom...

thanks for sharing the family pics...i can clearly see that his mom really looked like his YB mom...ha ha ha...so he must look like his dad..any pics of his dad? and where's his grandma? and whose baby is that he's holding...

i remembered watching Baby and me, he does have a way with babies, they seem to like him...he sure would be a great dad..

Name Updated.. For more details kindly refer to my previous post or pm me because I don't want spam the thread. Thanks

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) esme01

6) tuchee11 (from Philippines)

7) yumeaki

8) taz07

I will stop adding anymore people by 30 Jan 2010, 12pm as I will be calculating how much each person to pay tomorrow

Looking for blyssxoxo :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest jaimejgs

Wow! I love hoodies! Think I might get one, tgt with the folder set~

@jaimejgs: Hmm, sold outside the door as in, the area outside the hall and not outside the building door? This means I need a ticket... >.< Maybe I will just pop by and if Im unlucky :( I will just visit the other attractions the Olympic Park offers. Thanks! (Edited) Wait, do you mean that non-fanmeeting-attendees also get a chance to buy the merchandises? o.o

No, you need a ticket to get into the venue in order to buy the merchandise. Sorry for confusing you.