Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

I have the same problem as NewlyConvert :(

Eels.. kindly help what is this message saying?

%7Boption%7DJKS-error.jpg

Google translator translates the message into English as:

Has not been handled properly. Please try again.

I prefer to using the translator to translate it to Japanese due to similar grammatical structure of both languages and the Japanese translation also said to try again becos the message cannot be processed properly.

Hope this help. ;)

About the fanmeeting, I am really impressed. Translators are present for the overseas fans? That's so thoughful! I thought it will be no use for me to attend the fanmeet since I won't understand what he said but aii... he's right. Now I'm REGRETTING!

xkiku, please count me in. i'll transfer to you by the weekend so you can do it next week. thanks heaps! please let me know the exact amount to transfer to you. thanks cri!!!

Sure no problem.. The exact amount will try to confirm by this weekend. I think I will be not taking in anymore people once blyssxoxo has confirm number of people on her side. Then I fix a date will have to apply leave from my working place to make a trip down to the Korea Exchange Bank to remit the money over.

I also wan to apologize for keep spamming the Name-list in the thread. As I don't wish those who are keen in joining but miss this chance. If she remit the money over itself the admin charges will be bear by herself. Those student, kindly consider first because joining because it is not a small amount as you will have to fork out another amount for JKS fanmeeting.

Sorry for nagging.

Guest NewlyConvert

i managed to post a comment at his members only side now; though i'm still struggling to find out which one is his nick. too many to translate in google's translator :o

any idea?

ps. i can't read my pms in soompi .. contacted the admin and they said lots of new people encountered the same.

since i am only active in this thread, if any of you here are the one sending me those pms .. sorry, i couldn't read it :mellow:

Thats great news NewlyConvert! So happy for you! Can't believe they are so efficient!

By the way what did you fill in for the field below?

2) Name of the account owner

What account owner are they talking about? And all 4 members have to fill it right? Thanks for helping!

Hi blyssxoxo,

i put my name there since I'm the one doing the transfer.

and i put the same information for all 3 members that registered with me for question 1 and 2.

Guest miniejungle

Sure no problem.. The exact amount will try to confirm by this weekend. I think I will be not taking in anymore people once blyssxoxo has confirm number of people on her side. Then I fix a date will have to apply leave from my working place to make a trip down to the Korea Exchange Bank to remit the money over.

I also wan to apologize for keep spamming the Name-list in the thread. As I don't wish those who are keen in joining but miss this chance. If she remit the money over itself the admin charges will be bear by herself. Those student, kindly consider first because joining because it is not a small amount as you will have to fork out another amount for JKS fanmeeting.

Sorry for nagging.

xkiku, it's nice of you to help out :) please keep me posted over the actual amount. :) I'll pm you my details once i transfer it to you.

Newlyconvert, if i remember correctly, Sukkie's nick is cri-J... (read from one of his messages...) if someone could correct me please do so... :) thanks cri!

For full-members of Cri-J, make your way to the member board of the official website. Someone translated Keun Suk's message in English, with full explanation of what was going on during the chat too... :D

*cannot express my gratitude enough for what she has done... :lol: But somehow I couldn't comment on her post... wonder why... *

NewlyConvert, just go there and you can see what nickname Keun Suk used in the website... ;)

Singaporean who is interested to join JKS Official Fanclub (Full Membership)

- Money to be transfer to me in at least 1day in advance. I only accept DBS Bank Transfer (Don't worry I will email u the receipt once I have remit the money over or if u afraid u can meet me up together to go to Korean Exchange Bank (SG Branch) to remit the money together)

- Membership fees is around 50SGD + ($75 Admin Charges)<< Divide with those joining the fanclub together

Kindly pm me the following details if you are interested because I need the following details to email the official fanclub admin.

1) Name

2) Date of birth in 6 digits (ex:870804)

3) Sex

4) Phone No.

5) Email Address

6) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr ID

7) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr nickname

8) address (home)

9) zip code

Dateline - 29Jan2010 or 01Feb2010

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

Thank you very much

i would like to join to! but im a malaysian. lol. can i just transfer the money to your bank account? D:

OR is there any Malaysian fan would like to join his FC? :D we could devide the Admin Charges too! xDD

i would like to join to! but im a malaysian. lol. can i just transfer the money to your bank account? D:

OR is there any Malaysian fan would like to join his FC? :D we could devide the Admin Charges too! xDD

hey i m from M'sia too and yes i want to join his FC but there are a few things i need to clarify first...

The subscription fee is 40000won so about RM 120..i think together with the admin fees it will be about RM 200 (until 31Dec2010)

I read from a s'pore fb group that for foreign fanclub members, we don't get as much benefits as those stayin in korea...UNLESS they give special privileges to official members during the tour...

so basically for us in Malaysia, we're paying around RM200 just to access his message board and pictures ):

): I know I am annoyingly calculative here sorry )))::: i am not sure if i should spend the money i am saving to go to Korea for it...

hey i m from M'sia too and yes i want to join his FC but there are a few things i need to clarify first...

The subscription fee is 40000won so about RM 120..i think together with the admin fees it will be about RM 200 (until 31Dec2010)

I read from a s'pore fb group that for foreign fanclub members, we don't get as much benefits as those stayin in korea...UNLESS they give special privileges to official members during the tour...

so basically for us in Malaysia, we're paying around RM200 just to access his message board and pictures ):

): I know I am annoyingly calculative here sorry )))::: i am not sure if i should spend the money i am saving to go to Korea for it...

Someone in previous post mentioned that the admin of the official website would explain more about the benefit for overseas eels after the Seoul fan meeting. If that's the way you feel, you might want to wait for the official clarification before making a decision... :D

@baiyoke:

yeah, she moved the post to member board, thank God. I don't want her to get into trouble with the admin there... :D But reading the translation made me soooo happy... :lol: *it seems I'm so easy to please... :lol: *

Someone in previous post mentioned that the admin of the official website would explain more about the benefit for overseas eels after the Seoul fan meeting. If that's the way you feel, you might want to wait for the official clarification before making a decision... :D

@baiyoke:

yeah, she moved the post to member board, thank God. I don't want her to get into trouble with the admin there... :D But reading the translation made me soooo happy... :lol: *it seems I'm so easy to please... :lol: *

O.O shiro401 seriously?!?! argh i didnt know about that....must have missed it ): thanks for tellin me!!! its sounds positive SO i am definitely joinin the club...

@xkiku...i hope you read this in time....i am pm'ing my details to u now...theres somethin wrong in my inbox and i cant check my pm so i hope u can reply to my email...

edit: In the meantime, are there any malaysians interested??(newshirt?)

I don't mind goin to the bank and all....please don't pm me because theres somethin wrong with my inbox...just reply here and i'll pm you my email...thank you (:

Those who wondering what benefit what international fans may refer to the above email that reply by their admin

======================================================================

Please refer to Notice board to become a regular member,

and as for the calendars, they were printed according to orders. So, they are not left.

Sorry to tell you this.

And foreign fans benefits will be discussed further when Keunsuk goes abroad for Fan Meeting and etc.

-----Original Message-----

To: jinjak84@naver.com

Cc:

Sent: 10-01-27(수) 12:38:30

Subject: FW: Jang Kuen Suk Membership

Sorry I also would to add in. Can we still order the JKS Calender? Compare to Korea's fan, we as a international fans what benefits we have?

Sorry for asking so much questions

Regards

Alice

(Singapore)

Singaporean who is interested to join JKS Official Fanclub (Full Membership)

- Money to be transfer to me in at least 1day in advance. I only accept DBS Bank Transfer (Don't worry I will email u the receipt once I have remit the money over or if u afraid u can meet me up together to go to Korean Exchange Bank (SG Branch) to remit the money together)

- Membership fees is around 50SGD + ($75 Admin Charges)<< Divide with those joining the fanclub together

Kindly pm me the following details if you are interested because I need the following details to email the official fanclub admin.

1) Name

2) Date of birth in 6 digits (ex:870804)

3) Sex

4) Phone No.

5) Email Address

6) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr ID

7) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr nickname

8) address (home)

9) zip code

Dateline - 29Jan2010 or 01Feb2010

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) amesy (from malaysia)

**Correct me if I'm wrong

Guest NewlyConvert

NewlyConvert, just go there and you can see what nickname Keun Suk used in the website... ;)

thanks shiro401,

read it and guess his nick is psycho_J haha

i was wondering what dackcharan etc is all about, now i know ;)

Guest Kylie Nomiko

Ayeeee, I will be in Seoul when his fanmeeting is held but Im not going :(

I will regret it I believe since I happen to be in Seoul, but all the confusing procedures for international fans is a major deterrence. Do you think I can pop by the fanmeeting venue and buy his merchandise at there? They usually sell it outside the venues right?

Come to China anytime from March to May! >.<

Sorry for spamming the thread, but I want to ask if anyone knows if they will sell his merchandises outside the venue before/during the fanmeeting? Would love to get my hands on some of them~ :P

edit: In the meantime, are there any malaysians interested??(newshirt?)

I don't mind goin to the bank and all....please don't pm me because theres somethin wrong with my inbox...just reply here and i'll pm you my email...thank you (:

same here. :) or you add me MSN? :) -> blindn3ssofluv@hotmail.com

speaking of calculative. lol. im also wondering about that. :X i guess we should wait for the clarification?

same here. :) or you add me MSN? :) -> blindn3ssofluv@hotmail.com

speaking of calculative. lol. im also wondering about that. :X i guess we should wait for the clarification?

i am adding you on msn now...my nick is ames...

Any other m'sians interested???Please email me at aymes.6@gmail.com k. Soompi inbox not working. So far only me and newshirt who might be joining..

Guest jaimejgs

Sorry for spamming the thread, but I want to ask if anyone knows if they will sell his merchandises outside the venue before/during the fanmeeting? Would love to get my hands on some of them~ :P

From the fan meeting I attended when Keun Suk was in Japan, they didn't sell any merchandise outside the venue. They had a place set up in front of the doors where we could buy his calendars, mags with him in it, glow sticks, etc. But it could be different in Korea. I say stop by and see if there are any. If you want to catch a glimpse of Keun Suk, you could go to the place early and see if you can catch him when he arrives there. I did that. It was brief, but so worth it.

Guest crazy_guava

From the fan meeting I attended when Keun Suk was in Japan, they didn't sell any merchandise outside the venue. They had a place set up in front of the doors where we could buy his calendars, mags with him in it, glow sticks, etc. But it could be different in Korea. I say stop by and see if there are any. If you want to catch a glimpse of Keun Suk, you could go to the place early and see if you can catch him when he arrives there. I did that. It was brief, but so worth it.

Wuah~~~jaimejgs you are so lucky...huhuhu~I also wish i can see him...now waiting for the singapore fan meeting...

Guest vivi0914

Hi, I'm from Malaysia too, I just bank in last few day around 40USD, total amount is just RM152 including the admin fees =)