Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest miniejungle

^^ thank you shiro! :)

the interview is super long! love it but can't understand... :(( could any kind eels over here help translate it into English please? i think it's worth knowing what he says abt YB!

I've got another question. Did you get any confirmation from dvdheaven after making the payment? as when i clicked on the payment tab it didn't direct me to paypal directly so i had to go to paypal site to do a separate payment - i didn't get any confirmation from them.

the only thing i got from them was the confirmation of order (which was sent even before the payment was made). help, please?

hai... i'm staryu ~ v(^^)v

@newlili : thank you for sharing awesome sukkie chibi pictures ~ gosh! so cute!!! (^^)

@SoyaBeans : uwahhh!! he posted at 4am.. waahhhh ~ i think he soooo superb excited to wait the day come ~ (^-^)

@shiro401 : oh dear ~ thank you for the description (i hope i use the right eng..huhu)... v(^^)v

wahh ~ he took picture at fanmeet place with a peace sign ~ kyaaaa! so cuuuute!!

he must be so excited and impatient to meet his Cri ~

gosh! i wish i one of the 3000 excited Cri too ~ kyaaa!! so envy you guys!! v(^0^)v

@tuchee11 : wooooooahhhh!!!!! O_o.. thank you for sharing all those awesome pictures!!! kyaaaaaaaaa!!! so huge banner!!! and sukkie looks so COOL!!!! v(^0^)v

dear our sukkie ~ all the best and haaaave fuuuuun!!! v(^^)v

dear Cri who can attend ~ i totally envy you guys... hehe.... you guys so lucky and have fuuuun!!! v(^^)v

Guest somuchinluv01

@shiro401 Thank u dear for the brief translation of his msg! Omg i can't wait for the update of his FM! kyaaaa oppa pls update us! ^_~ hihihihi

@tuchee11, OMG! bigger pics! he is so cool with that pic! Thank u dear! ^^

*waiting waiting for updates*lolz :D

Guest BBFislove

yaaaay! thanks for the pics! am sooo excited to see just the fm location pics! wonder what will happen when i see pics of the event?? *squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal* just a few hours to go i guess??

Guest jaimejgs

Awesome, thanks for the pictures. I wish I was there too.

Lucky eels who are there.

I hope we can get some pictures of the fan meeting tomorrow, if they don't confiscate cameras at the door.

I think they will though cause I remember reading something like that way back.

*sigh* fan accounts are good.

I am dying to know if other ANJELL members will be there.

If they will, I will die of jealousy! So envious already that I can't be there.

Dear All,

Sorry Mod if this is not non-relevant

Details for applying the Jang Kuen Suk membership has already sent out by email.. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks..

Confirmed members are the following.

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) esme01

6) tuchee11 (from Philippines)

7) yumeaki

8) taz07

9) weiling

Guest BBFislove

Awesome, thanks for the pictures. I wish I was there too.

Lucky eels who are there.

I hope we can get some pictures of the fan meeting tomorrow, if they don't confiscate cameras at the door.

I think they will though cause I remember reading something like that way back.

*sigh* fan accounts are good.

I am dying to know if other ANJELL members will be there.

If they will, I will die of jealousy! So envious already that I can't be there.

hmmm even i read that actually...but im thinking that as part of PR his company could release some pics of the event u know..so that would be good enuff i guess :) ill take anything i get at this point lol! and omg If any of the ANJELL turn up u can add me to the dies of jealousy category as well hehe.... but im curious do co-stars usually turn up for FMs??

Guest karrenstar

the FM has started!!! photos

201001311422401110_1.jpg

201001311428411110_1.jpg

201001311421522100_1.jpg

201001311436022100_1.jpg

credit: www.park-shin-hye.com

MORE

201001311430532100_1.jpg

201001311428472100_1.jpg

201001311426012100_1.jpg

201001311420381001_1.jpg

PYH2010013103010001300_P2.jpg

201001311422381001_1.jpg

he looks so handsome today!!! can anyone tell me who that guy in red is?

and thanks to all Koeran media/reporteers i officially LOVE them for pics hahaa

MORE

201001311441271111_1.jpg

PP10013100016.jpg

NISI20100131_0002251380_web.jpg

PP10013100017.jpg

NISI20100131_0002251379_web.jpg

201001311436051001_1.jpg

nisi201001310002251412w.jpg

Guest miniejungle

wow karrenstar I LOVE YOU for the pics!!!! Sukkie is looking great! (can still see his perm but it's styled nicely so no complaints here, heeh!

see his clothes? the top t-shirt is black and white leopard print and the pants is black and red leopard print!!!! :D our dear boy's dressing so cuteeeeee!

waiting for more goodies....

Guest poorocker

It's amazing that he slept so little to prepare and looks so good.

Thank you for posting the pictures.

Please keep them coming.

Hope they'll release video of this FM too!

Wow.. he look really really happy in the fanmeeting.Can those who has received the email kindly jus reply my email that u had received it. thanks

Dying from envy and hotness overload here... omg, how I fervently wish I were there... T.T

But he looked so happy, and so fashionably cute... :lol: *or I'm too biased to think otherwise... :P * Hope all the hard work and lack of sleep were paid off by a successful fan meeting. Waiting for more pics and fan account now... and hopefully, a video clip or two... or a hundred... :lol:

Guest jaimejgs

hmmm even i read that actually...but im thinking that as part of PR his company could release some pics of the event u know..so that would be good enuff i guess :) ill take anything i get at this point lol! and omg If any of the ANJELL turn up u can add me to the dies of jealousy category as well hehe.... but im curious do co-stars usually turn up for FMs??

It's good that karrenstar is doing her "Karen live broadcast pictures" that way it makes me feel like I'm also there.

Usually costars don't appear, but who knows in this case. I'm praying really hard for ANJELLs to appear since Keun Suk has his Team H on. Usually for all costars to appear, it has to be like a YB fan meeting. Hoping for one of that too, here in Japan. Beethoven Virus held a fanmeeting in 2008, I believe here in Japan. Hoping it would be the same with YB.

Guest poorocker

I'm in trouble.

I'm in NYC,it's 1:42 AM here.

And I have to full day of work tomorrow.

But I can't and don't want to log off in hope to see more FM updates.

Dying of jealousy of those who went.

Now I know; if I would be so lucky to make it to one of his FM in Asia this year, I promise to post and send updates to share ... in God's will ...