Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

YES, good idea! Actually there is already a group for Singaporean fans on facebook. And there are a lot of singaporean fans okay! Quite a few of my classmates are crazy over him hahahah!

Channel U should seriously air You're Beautiful first, then his fan meeting will be flooded with fangirls and he will be so happy to know how popular he is!!!!!

I'M SO GOING. HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. :D

oh man whrs the grp on facebook? haha can gimme the link? xD

i totally agree with you! channel U should really air YAB and it will be like BOF, which becomes so popular in sg. :lol:

Thank you for your update : )

could you tell me how to access baidu ? Do i have to sign up or anything ?

I see that Keun suk oppa posted 3 messges today ; 2 of 3 are about Jojo dance but I don't know about another.

Anyone can access and translate would be really appreciate. xD

PS. It's my first time posting here so hello to every eels : )

I'm from Thailand and so glad to meet you guys here.

Hello taaiiez, welcome here ^^

all th 3 messages are abt th jojo dance, just that he split it up into 3 msgs.

the 1st one is:

raise up ur hand if you guys wanna watch jojo dance. :D

all of the dancers have been practicing till late night cri

so it would be pointless if i watch it myself cri

hahahahahhaa

2nd one is:

finally, i have uploaded it!!

hahahahahhah

3rd one is:

i dont care anymore,

if you guys wanna laugh just go ahead~ :D

finished filming cri!

translated from chinese frm baidu, not 100% accurate xD

----

oh no i cant watch the video T_T

Guest bryanponed

I know Jangeo is subbing Alien Sam at youtube. You can go to keunsukholic and search there.

Nonstop 4, you can get it at d-addicts. Although it's not a complete set, most of the download links are still active.

Enjoy! :D

Aghh, can't wait to see the clip. When is my membership going to be approved?... *sigh*

Anybody knows what the new notices are about in the website? Lately no english translation for them... >.<

oh hi, thanks for your response :D can't wait to see more of his previous works ahha

but the nonstop4 links are on clubbox, do you know any non-clubbox links? =p

Finally I could watch the clip. He's just too funny... :lol: and he looked so happy doing the dance. jojojojojo... it's gonna echo in my head all night long now... *of course with the image of him dancing to it...* :lol:

Anyone noticed that in that notebook, he's checking out the official website? :D

ahaha i saw that too! xD jojo cri jojo cri! His manager went crazy along with him too haha! he's just plain cute xD

Guest ednacutie

Omg !!!!! What a good news !!!! Cant wait for it ~ :wub:

I read from Baidu, its not only China, Taiwan, Sg and Hk ! They'll consider about Thai, Philippines and America too!!!

Wooohoooo ~!!!! :D

OMGeeeeeeeeeee! there's a chance they'll come to the Phil? *screams* omg! omg! i hope so..*prays*..crossing my fingers..hahahaha! cant w8 for this to happen! oh please, please please! :D

oh hi, thanks for your response :D can't wait to see more of his previous works ahha

but the nonstop4 links are on clubbox, do you know any non-clubbox links? =p

Actually the links are megaupload ones...

Here, check this out... http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_42871.htm

Yeah, the manager seems game to follow whatever he did... :lol: even dancing and laughing around with him. In the other video in that baidu secret link, the manager also followed him dancing another dance. Couldn't understand what they're talking about though... I only understand the word "fan meeting" :lol:

Guest taaiiez

oh man whrs the grp on facebook? haha can gimme the link? xD

i totally agree with you! channel U should really air YAB and it will be like BOF, which becomes so popular in sg. :lol:

Hello taaiiez, welcome here ^^

all th 3 messages are abt th jojo dance, just that he split it up into 3 msgs.

the 1st one is:

raise up ur hand if you guys wanna watch jojo dance. :D

all of the dancers have been practicing till late night cri

so it would be pointless if i watch it myself cri

hahahahahhaa

2nd one is:

finally, i have uploaded it!!

hahahahahhah

3rd one is:

i dont care anymore,

if you guys wanna laugh just go ahead~ :D

finished filming cri!

translated from chinese frm baidu, not 100% accurate xD

----

oh no i cant watch the video T_T

ah ~ I see !!

Thank you for the translation : )

he is so cute ... cri cri cri

especially the last one, he's really real.

arhh ~ wanna watch too anyone pls ?

I can feel how funny it is from immortal_piglet,shiro401's messages xD

Actually the links are megaupload ones...

Here, check this out... http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_42871.htm

Yeah, the manager seems game to follow whatever he did... :lol: even dancing and laughing around with him. In the other video in that baidu secret link, the manager also followed him dancing another dance. Couldn't understand what they're talking about though... I only understand the word "fan meeting" :lol:

Haha i never knew that the manager is really close to jks :P i really like his hair in the 2nd vid ( the one with only the 2 of them). So handsome !___!

I love the hair in the second video too (well, in the first video, it was covered up, so couldn't tell what his hair is like)... Looks like Tae Kyung's style in the first concert, doesn't it? Two palm trees style? :P I loved in on Tae Kyung, and I love it even more on Keun Suk... :D

The manager really looks close to him. In other clip, like when he went to Sydney, their closeness was also apparent. No wonder even when he changed from Lobe to Tree J, the manager goes with him... :D

Guest brumeux

anyone can help to show me the link to the videos of his jojo dance?

i don't read korean nor chinese.. helpppp..

*wave to all JKS fans in singapore... :)*

Guest miniejungle

he's coming to Singapore???? woohoo this is great news! i shd be back in S'pore around that time so hopefully i wont miss it, hahah!!! and can some nice souls please upload the jojo dance here? i cant read chinese so cant search baidu and not a full membereither... haiz if this is the rate im going i guess i must join the full member soon...

Guest brumeux

ohoctopus, did you see it from baidu? perhaps can just show baidu link? Is it ok to show baidu link, not sure if there is restriction about it?

about Singapore Official Fans club.. count me in :)

Can i upload them to youtube? If can, i'm able to show you guys!

i think it is not very gd unless you as youtube there are many people watching and his anti will see maybe you upload to his international forum but it is his private vids so i think not so gd ba but i want to watch too

Guest VeeVeeBOO

i think it is not very gd unless you as youtube there are many people watching and his anti will see maybe you upload to his international forum but it is his private vids so i think not so gd ba but i want to watch too

aww find a way to share with us pretty please =)

i'm so dying to watch it

Can i upload them to youtube? If can, i'm able to show you guys!

sorry i think its not too good to upload it to youtube~ that video was not supposed to be taken out from the official website in the first place @_@ we should be a little bit more low profile like what the fans in baidu are doing. they used secret codes LOL.