Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest VeeVeeBOO

Thanks for the full translation VeeVeeBOO ^^ mine was just the summarized parts. ><

next time we eels depend on you for the chinese > english translation le. :D

thanks in advance :lol::lol:

haha no problem =) i'll try my best to bring you guys the translations ^^

glad u guys liked it! i loved his message so much~such a sweet guy~ *melts*

@miniejungle

Yes! its cute don't you think? he's worried that Eels might forget him because he has lesser schedules now =P

I think he has a little bit of TaeKyung living in him too =D

hello guys!!! :D havent been here for quite awhile. been busy lately. I`m still backlogging and I heard he's going to have a fanmeeting by the end of the month? cooool! :D looking forward to it.

here's another picture of hyungmiiin.

2prtjps.jpg

i still miss you're beautiful. i just can't seem to move on.... maybe not until I get that DVD in my hands. hahahahah

GS pics at C.N.BLUE show case : D

have yet to see other A.N.JELL...

http://i48.tinypic.com/dgql9t.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wmksqs.jpg

Ah,that's fast. Thanks for the pics! Looking forward to the reunion of A.N.JELL.

Btw, it seems like he is no longer having perms anymore. He straightened it so fast? Not that I'm complaining... :P Ah, he cut his hair too. Not sure if he did so after the SBS awards but that was a quick revisit to the hair salon in such a short period of time ;)

Guest hyungnim

also, has anyone successfully gotten approval yet to join the fanclub?

How much is bank wiring fees from Canada to Korea (if anyone knows, it will be helpful^^(

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but thank you kindly if you can answer!!

Wowww... so many heart-stopping pics...

Thanks for wet Tae Kyung, 13infamyss... he looked even better wet... :P

And the CN Blue pics!!! Can't stop staring at them... :lol: hoping for more... pics and fan accounts... :D

Seems like the ramen hair is gone? He looked divine there... *totally fangirling over here.. lolz... *

Guest somuchinluv01

GS pics at C.N.BLUE show case : D

have yet to see other A.N.JELL...

a couple of photos from C.N.blue's showcase, is it just me or did he gain weight? cute!!

OMG! thank you for the pic! that was fast!

sukkieee u gain weightttt!lolz he looks really fine now.. and cute as ever!

and Yes no Perm hair!hahahaha

omg omg more more pics plsss ^^ lolzz

Guest sunnychan

thanks for sharing pics.he gained weight right?and the ramen hair was gone..

and hongki sooo hot in his glasses! where is shin hye? i miss seing them together

ore0_gal i'm same with you.i'm thinking it's a couples ring!! he's hiding something to us? :D

Guest somuchinluv01

JGS is always wearing that ring these days.

I really think its like a couple ring with someone LOL!

hahahaha @ ore0_gal i aagree with u! that ring seems to be very important to him!

and i rewatched the YB a while ago, at the episode 4 after they perform for the first concert,when shin hye called manager MA about her mother, i noticed that she wore the same ring as jgs wearing now! lolzhahahaha :D or im just imagining things!

Guest atsirkparadise

AWWWWWW...I love his latest pics.

I guess he got the holiday weight going on.

Gaaarr, makes him even yummier! LOL...

Seriously, what's up with the ring?

Who are you dating JGS? Come on, tell me :)

I'll keep it a secret ;) LOL...

I love JGS!!!

Guest jaimejgs

Wow, so fast. Thanks for the picture goodies guys. Keep it coming. Yeah, Sukkie seems to wear that ring everywhere. Oh, if only he would just give us a little hint. OMG, he still looks as adorable as ever with this much needed weight gain. Thanks!! Can't wait for more goodies.

edit: *Wave* Hi Emma, so good to see you here.

yeah i really think it's a couple ring. i wonder who she is LOL!

can i say it's me? :P

*runs away through the closet before JGS fans attack* :ph34r:

Guest BBFislove

ahhh tht was super fast...thanks guys and keep em coming! oooh our boy has gained weight...but it suits him...looks like such a cute thing...not lost the lil boy look at all awwww....is it jus me or does some1 else also feel like pinching his cheeks hehe....

as for the alleged couple ring thing *just curls up and dies* lol

Guest christinaheng

Wow!!!!. :D .good pix of sukkie!!!!. :P ...It's good that he put on abit of weight, looks better and healther!!!!

Way to GO Sukkie!!!!

That ring crossed my mind. Sukkie has been wearing it for the longest. Hmmmm, looks like he loves to wear it and maybe means more to him. oh my, so curious and at the same time don't want to intrude. just fangirling here.