Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

wow thanks for the pictures.:D

and i also tink that he gain a little weight, his face look more chubby than yab times. haha

he looks quite pale too. is it the lighting or is it me? xD

Me too~ I also realise JKS in the photo look like quite pale

thanks guys for the updates he still looks tired but looks better than last few months.

well i dont know how he can gain weight within 2 weeks as in awards his face is still sharp but now........

n how he can slim down his muscles as muscles are hard to slim down. wonder how he did it as it seem like he can slim down very fast and grow fat very fast too. this is quite scary

thanks guys for the updates he still looks tired but looks better than last few months.

well i dont know how he can gain weight within 2 weeks as in awards his face is still sharp but now........

n how he can slim down his muscles as muscles are hard to slim down. wonder how he did it as it seem like he can slim down very fast and grow fat very fast too. this is quite scary

and i think that when he grew fat, its his face thats chubby but not really his body. its quite weird right.

haha i mean usually if ppl grow fat, its the body that gain the fats but not the face.

OMG, thanks cecilia for the video. Why isn't shin hye next to them? She was probably a seat over.

If you watched the vid you'd see that the trio were sitting close together on the same row, it's just the man with glasses that separating them. It's cute how YH giving them a shout out and the cameras panned at them, and HG raises his arm and waves :P gosh, GS looks so lickable even with the hint of double chin :lol::P

Guest xjl_linda

If you watched the vid you'd see that the trio were sitting close together on the same row, it's just the man with glasses that separating them. It's cute how YH giving them a shout out and the cameras panned at them, and HG raises his arm and waves :P gosh, GS looks so lickable even with the hint of double chin :lol::P

still can't open the video....maybe too many people want to see it and my inet connection isn't such a good one too :(

LOVE the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he definitely put on some weight but it looks good - i don't see any double chin!!! he's still pretty thin, but just the right amount!

Guest newlili

Muscles are really easy to disappear if you often stay up all night, smoking, drinking, and don't excercise . Those are the rules for body builders: no stay up late, no smoking, no drinking , and exercise frequently to keep the muscles .

I suspect he's still very slim, and the face shows signs of edema as he often stays up late and eats late at 1:00 am :o