Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

@YingYue...

I think it should be the same version. The only version available at the moment is the preorder dcut DVD, so it should be the same whether you order it via a friend in Korea or via Innolife. After the preorder period passed, then the regular (meaning not special fan-requested like this one) DVD set would be released...

edit:

I saw this video here:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=688735742

Anybody seen it before in youtube? It's the photo shoot for Shu Uemura.

Guest VeeVeeBOO

Thank u so so much! His message is so long and it makes me happy.

Can you permit me repost this message? I will remember write proper credit ;)

u can repost if u credit properly =)

And i'm glad my translation helped ^^

will try to translate more from baidu if JGS leaves a message next time =)

Share the JGS love! yay =)

@sears: no prob, ss! =) it makes me happy too

Guest xjl_linda

I have an important question for Director's Cut DVD.

Whether it is subbed in English if I have my friend buy in Korea via this site: http://cafe.daum.net/minamdvd? Please let me know soon because deadline is coming.

Hi YingYue. It's the same like Shiro said, but for korean, they have to order from there. For international fans, we have to order from Innolife.

Guest newlili

VeeVeeBOO: thanks so much for E. translation

I love this message from him :

"If you trust JGS and Love JGS, no matter who you are~I would like to give you a hug and my trust".

He really concerns about his fans . I want to give you a hug too, Geun Suk ah .

About joining the fan club. Is anyone in here successful in getting into the fan club yet ?

I read the notice and member board in the official web, I see it's quite a headache for overseas fans to join to club now. The admin staffs and webmaster are so busy and they make some overseas fans frustrated with late answers and fanclub info .

I'll wait until they are more organized to join in .

eb5eda57a55666f4b745ae96.jpg

5a2cceeaa54e9ce2d439c92f.jpg

cre; baidu

shiro: : i saw it on utube before, let me find it for U !

u can repost if u credit properly =)

And i'm glad my translation helped ^^

will try to translate more from baidu if JGS leaves a message next time =)

Share the JGS love! yay =)

@sears: no prob, ss! =) it makes me happy too

Thanks for the full translation VeeVeeBOO ^^ mine was just the summarized parts. ><

next time we eels depend on you for the chinese > english translation le. :D

thanks in advance :lol::lol:

Guest newlili

To all: I know there is a lot of complaints of overseas fans about membership fees of joining the fanclub.

here is my thought:

Jang Geun Suk fans in Korea also pay a huge amount of money for maintaining their DC fanclub . If you see their bills posted on DC gall website every 3 months , you will know what I meant .

Also, Japanese fan club of Geun Suk from Japanese official website , the membership fees also very high (about more than 160 dollars per member I think) and every 3 month they also gather fees from their members.

So this is a matter of choice for JKS fans . If you want to join, just save up the money then join in, you will have more opportunities to be closer to Geun Suk . If you choose to not join, then it's fine, no need of hard feelings.

Why JKS official website block out some of topics for Non-member ?

I think, just like Japanese official fanclub, they often distribute JKS personal videos, pictures about his family, his personal life and they require each member do not distribute these on the internet. Therefore, if they don't block out these topics. What will be happened if all of his personal, privacy stuffs go to open public on the internet ?

From what I know, most of his Japanese fans in the fanclub are very loyal to Geun Suk, they never distribute his personal stuffs such as his parents, his family, his BTS in fanmeeting such as his hot tub, swimming pool, and morning after scenery , etc. on the internet .

Think about it guys !

On my favorite k actors list i added JGS , too . I love this guy more and more . He is young and so talented . His acting is good and he has that great voice , unforgetable for me since i saw him singing in YB .

I saw some movie with him , i liked every one . My child ( just 3 years old ) watched Baby and me twice ( today was the second time ) - he enjoyed that movie because the baby :D ann me because him , an amazing young actor .

I readed his last message on his thread on Jisubaddicts forum . And i was just touched by . :) I liked so much that scene from YB with joining on his fan club and the fan meeting with Park Shin Hye ( Go Mi Nam ) .

Me and my sister , both like him and we are from Roumania ( so far away ... ) :)

Maybe I am a strange fan, but I don't really need to know EVERYTHING about the person I admire on the screen. I mean, it's good some fanclubs have closed stuff to the public, I understand it completely, I understand the high fees. But what I can't understand is the need for prying, the need for knowing everything on the favorite one. I don't care. I admire Jang Geun Seok, I really do, but I don't feel the need to know what he had on lunch, what shoe size he got, what color his underwear is. If he wants to share some personal stuff it is ok with me, but on the other hand, I do not hypothesize on every word. I know some public people say what they have to say, and what audience wants to hear. They do not say just because they want to. I do not ponder over every word as if it was an illumination-evoking word. It is just a message.

I simply love Jeong Jae Young and Jang Geun Seok, but all I know about are the characters they create on the screen. Sure I read something, watch the videos to get to know what kind of person they are, but not to inquisitively. And I am not interested in intimate stuff.

Yep, quite weird, 죠?

Guest miniejungle

So I will worry whether all of you will abandon me and have feelings for other artistes^^(just like the actions when one is in love..?)

Jang Geun Suk himself loves the Eels.

If you trust JGS and Love JGS, no matter who you are~I would like to give you a hug and my trust.

VeeVee, thank you so much for the translation... though it's from baidu but essentially i think you have conveyed the feelings Sukkie has for his fans in the message. I love it when he has Taekyung's insecure thought (will you have feelings for other artistes, heheh) and he would want to give us a HUG!!! (Sukkie dearie, noona is here waiting for you!!!! :lol::lol: )

Please continue to provide us news from him, komawo!!!

FOR MORE JGS news : click HERE

sears, thanks for your blog. I'm adding it in my favourite now... love the pics and the noona gf story... yay, shows that we have chance - but again the hope is crushed as he chose career over love, hichic... <_<

People can still access his site without becoming a full member. They can still write to him in the free board are and the fan letter area, just like what people usually did in forums. They can still see the profile, etc like posted in various forums.

It's just that becoming a full member, one has extra privilege, like reading his message, accessing his "private" pics and videos, etc.

(I'm thinking it could be somewhat like a guarantee that the people who have access to this stuff is his real fans... his anti-fans wouldn't pay money to become members right? So the odds are whatever he shares would be shared with his fans only.)

i see the priviledge of becoming the full member... i am tempted to join... but i'm still a bit concerned - not abt the money but it is still quite messy so just wait a while for things to get more organised before i join...

He really concerns about his fans . I want to give you a hug too, Geun Suk ah .

About joining the fan club. Is anyone in here successful in getting into the fan club yet ?

I read the notice and member board in the official web, I see it's quite a headache for overseas fans to join to club now. The admin staffs and webmaster are so busy and they make some overseas fans frustrated with late answers and fanclub info .

I'll wait until they are more organized to join in .

Newlili, we noona have all the time in the world so we'll wait yah? :) after all, the love wont just go away so it;s alright to hang on till things are more settled. hope he would come to our country soon... :)

Guest rotua_chan

i just came upon his just drag video and i can't stop watching it over and over again!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh his smile is to die for!! i get giddy every time he smiles :)

and his dance moves - boy can move his body!!!

so cute, so dorky and so....sukkie!!!

here's the link if anybody hasn't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEuS3nxGgg0

woww...maya..thanks a lot for the link, i haven't watch this, never tot there's the MV, wowww..so happy!!

Guest newlili

Maybe I am a strange fan, but I don't really need to know EVERYTHING about the person I admire on the screen. I mean, it's good some fanclubs have closed stuff to the public, I understand it completely, I understand the high fees. But what I can't understand is the need for prying, the need for knowing everything on the favorite one. I don't care. I admire Jang Geun Seok, I really do, but I don't feel the need to know what he had on lunch, what shoe size he got, what color his underwear is. If he wants to share some personal stuff it is ok with me, but on the other hand, I do not hypothesize on every word. I know some public people say what they have to say, and what audience wants to hear. They do not say just because they want to. I do not ponder over every word as if it was an illumination-evoking word. It is just a message.

I simply love Jeong Jae Young and Jang Geun Seok, but all I know about are the characters they create on the screen. Sure I read something, watch the videos to get to know what kind of person they are, but not to inquisitively. And I am not interested in intimate stuff.

Yep, quite weird, 죠?

You are not weird . It is just because love and like can take many different forms . I do love and adore actor Leonardo DiCaprio , for years I've been reading news and info about him , watching all of his movies, and collecting his DVDs . I felt bad and very sad that he was norminated for Academy awards, but could not win. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less .

About JKS, the more i know about him, the more I admire and love him more . He's my inspiration . Of course, I don't need to know about the intimate stuffs because I'm married and have a very happy marriage :lol::lol: , but I may want to know what are his shoes size, his hat's size, his T-shirt size, etc. to send him a present :blush:

Ahh I also want to know what do his parents look like, does he look like his mom or his dad ? B)

I'm his official noona fan :blush:

Guest jaimejgs

@jaimejgs: I knew it!!! His voice is so so so perfect. Soothing. but didnt he sing what do i do on episode 16? lol. im confused.

Oops, my bad :wacko: . He did sing "What Should I do" in episode 16, but you can hear Goodbye at the end of episode 14. My bad. I was thinking of What should I do, hahha :lol:

@newlili: He looks like his mom, in my opinion. I have no idea what his dad looks like, but from the picture a friend took and from seeing her at his fanmeeting, I think he looks more like his mom :P

Guest mmmelain

Who's excited for the C.N blue showcase?

It should be starting in about an hour... since Australian time is 2 hours ahead of korean time (i think...) & it's 3.05 at the moment.

If anyone has the link to watch it afterwards it would be much appreciated ;) !!!

A.N.JELLs to support C.N.Blue (UPDATED)

Posted by hijinx in Music Beat, News Beat on Jan 12th, 2010

Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, and Lee Hong Ki will appear at the debut showcase of fellow A.N.JELL member Jung Yong Hwa’s real life band C.N. Blue. C.N.Blue’s debut showcase which will coincide with the release of their first mini album Bluetory in Korea on January 14th, will be held at the Seom Yoo Center in Samsung-Dong.

There has been quite a lot of buzz about the debut of the band ever since Yong Hwa rose to fame as a member of the faux idol band A.N.JELL in the Kdrama You’re Beautiful. C.N. Blue is managed by the same company as Hong Ki’s band F.T. Island, FNC Music (aka F&C Music) and were hailed as the 2nd F.T.Island when they were first formed and sent to Japan to train. During the past week, FNC Music has released a teaser trailer every two days on C.N.Blue’s site featuring each of the members to promote their album release and debut.

News link: http://seoulbeats.com/2010/01/a-n-jells-to-support-c-n-blue/