Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

JGS is always wearing that ring these days.

I really think its like a couple ring with someone LOL!

I was wondering about the ring too! First time I saw it was during the Champagne couple show on Dec. 20th. After that, he has being wearing it everywhere. I agree with you, that is probably a couple's ring. I wonder who she is...

Guest EerilyImaginary

Stop complaining about the weight for god's sake!

we just want our Sukkie oppa to be healthy and happy no matter what's his weight, hair, who he's dating!

We love him the way he is and the way he choose to be! now back off every1!

i'm done with having YAB withdrawal and now i'm having JGS withdrawal. :( oh i miss him soooooo much!! please, choose a drama or a movie quickly so we can all see you again, JGS!!!

Guest miniejungle

thanks Eels for posting ANJELL's pics... they are adorable! love Hongki and Shin Hye... love the healthy look of Sukkie too but is it me or he's got too much moisturiser on? the photos are a tad too shiny for me... need my sunglasses :P (joking - cos i love him no matter what)!

Thanks sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his perm is gone!! LOL!

lol yes it's gone now.

like wow thank you. :P

a couple of photos from C.N.blue's showcase, is it just me or did he gain weight? cute!!

I do think its just the angle. or the way he dresses up or his hairstyle. from the drama until now, I`m like confusing myself whether he gained some weight or not cuz it definitely looked like it then I thought he wasn't really.. it was just the way he dressed himself........

thanks for all the new pictures. its really nice to them to free their schedule and go watch CNBLUE debut to support Yonghwa. Such deep friendship have they earned after You're Beautiful.

Guest joeydragonlady

Muscles are really easy to disappear if you often stay up all night, smoking, drinking, and don't excercise . Those are the rules for body builders: no stay up late, no smoking, no drinking , and exercise frequently to keep the muscles .

I suspect he's still very slim, and the face shows signs of edema as he often stays up late and eats late at 1:00 am :o

newlili, it would be terrible if Sukkie doesn't take care of himself. It can't be helped that when he

films he has to stay up late but he should at least stop smoking and start a bit of exercise.

He didn't have a stylist dress him up I think, He doesn't really care about his looks when

he'd not doing a photo shoot.

I love him no matter what :D

Guest hyungnim

i saw that too lol! i wish i lived in asia :(...

do you have to be an official member to attend?

didn't it say something about a possible ~world tour~ SCREAMS i want to meet him :| :| | :|

seriously?!!!

that lift up my mood a bit :P

i've been super frustrated over the membership thingy.. hopefully by march onwards everything has settled down

definitely gonna join either of the location YEAY!

Guest NewlyConvert

seriously? wooooot ...

in singapore here (anyone else), noona and i don't care! will surely go and see him

surely additional benefit for fanclub member, i suppose?

Guest ohoctopus

OH MY GOD! Singapore!! Singapore!!!!!

I'm definitely going to see him. I will wake up very very early in the morning just to get a GOOD spot, ready with camera!

But does the fan meeting need money? Normally it doesn't right?

When i first saw the fan meeting Lee Min Ho will be holding in Singapore, i was like rolling my eye because for fans just to meet their idol require money? It's not even a concert or something. Ok, maybe i'm making a big fuss.

But if JGS fan meeting need entrance fee, i think i will still GO? LOL!!!!!

HAHAHAHA -_-

JGS will be holding fan meetings from march to may in asia!!! OMG!!!! Singapore is one of the locations! Totally can't put my happiness in words right now XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGG serious?!!!!! He coming to Singapore soooooon! hahahhaha so happy.

but the fan meeting is for the fan club members right?

hahaha even though its for those fan club members, but im happy that he will come to singapore, the little red dot. :lol:

*screams*

the korean idol i like one by one coming to singapore~ 1st is lee min ho who came to singapore twice and now its JGS oppa!!!!! :D:D

OH MY GOD! Singapore!! Singapore!!!!!

I'm definitely going to see him. I will wake up very very early in the morning just to get a GOOD spot, ready with camera!

But does the fan meeting need money? Normally it doesn't right?

When i first saw the fan meeting Lee Min Ho will be holding in Singapore, i was like rolling my eye because for fans just to meet their idol require money? It's not even a concert or something. Ok, maybe i'm making a big fuss.

But if JGS fan meeting need entrance fee, i think i will still GO? LOL!!!!!

HAHAHAHA -_-

HAHAHA! SAME WITH ME HERE!!!! Even if it requires money for the entrance fee, I'm SO willing to pay. OMG i hope it's during the march holidays or something. I WANT TO GO SEE HIM ): ): ): !

Guest crazy_guava

OMG~~~~@@ Sukkie going to Singapore?? Wuahh~~Please come to Malaysia!!!!! If not then i go to Singapore~~

hoho~happying~~

Guest declovey

JGS will be holding fan meetings from march to may in asia!!! OMG!!!! Singapore is one of the locations! Totally can't put my happiness in words right now XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I'm totally fill with happiness right now!! Thanks for the news!!

Hey, does anybody know that whether there will be more benefit if we were his fan club member when we go to his Fan meeting??

If we do hav some special benefit then I'll consider to join his fan club...

the reason why I didn't join his fan club was I don't understand hangul at all... So there is no point for me to join.. Because I will not understand what his messages is about...

Can somebody provide more info about this? I would really appreciate it..

Thanks in advance.. ^^