Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest somuchinluv01

is he going to do that dance in the coming fanmeeting? :D

@shiro401, i think of that too ^^ he will be dancing jojo dance in his fan meeting with the staff and manager Lee, lolz that would be great!

Guest BBFislove

hahahaha... and Keun Suk was dancing with such straight face too! How could he do that?? If it were me, I would have rolling on the floor laughing already... :P Wonder what they're talking about... is he going to do that dance in the coming fanmeeting? :D

i know he was sooo good with the straight face...awesome acting huh? no wonder he makes all his characters so believable! ooh even though i dint understand anything of wht was being said..im guessing he was planning out the fan meeting or pretending to be..and then breaks out into a move...kinda like a short skit?? i maybe wrong..but thts wht im guessing happened...if the koreans speakers could help us random guess takers tht would be lovely loool!

@ em jae np night to u as well dream suki dreams! :)

edit: @ taaiiez even though i've thanked u thru the pm..dont think thts enuff cos u completely made my day!! soo once again THANKS A TON! :)

I had a good laugh!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thank you cri!!!!

*I'm out of words to comment* He is too cute! and that includes the manager-nim and his staff LOL

Guest christinaheng

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!Sukkie is so cute in the 1st clip!!!!!!.....as for the 2nd clip, he sure look serious....How did he manage to keep such a straight face when those around are so funny!....

Thanks taaiize for the PM.

Sure hope sukkie can really come to singapore for a fanmeeting!!!!!...Praying now for it to come true!!!...hhehehehe!!!!!

Guest angel-SKY

Yeh the 1st clip is so funny!!!!! Where is the 2nd cli[p? anyone help me? plsssss

edit

thanks BBFislove !! <33333

here's 2 favourite pictures of mine:

11tbfc9.jpg

so beautifulll

2462pi0.jpg

(1st image credit to Let's all eat Candy wordpress)

Sadly I only managed to see the third video of him dancing and nothing else. But I'm grateful that I'm able to watch it. He is too cuteeee! And this is not the first time his manager "perform" with him. I saw his manager performing with him during the Japan fan meeting too. Hehe

By the way I strongly recommend all eels to visit http://lovesears.blogspot.com

There are tons of JKS stuff inside + YT videos of him. Thumbs up to the webmaster!

Is cri pronounce as ke ri? As in like 2 separate words just like there are 2 characters for cri in Hangul. I can't think of a better way to spell "ke" so it is just a rough spelling. I thought I heard JKS saying it loud and clear with his fans after the SBS award where he said thank you cri~

I always thought it is pronounce the English way of breaking up cri in critical =.=

---

jaimejgs, wow that's like appx 145 SGD! But JKS is definitely worth it! Just like the YB d-cuts dvd!

Thanks... I am trying my best to spread sukkies love :D

" Sadly I only managed to see the third video of him dancing and nothing else."

Just wanna know if there is a 3rd video???

i like his seriousness in second clip as he is always so serious in every thing he does and this is the 1st reason why i am so crazy about him. he is so serious in practising so that he can show the fans the best performance and i think he can dance very well. i still think he should become a singer as he can sing n dance very well n has the idol look.;;

he cAn be like rain sing and act at the same time. n i thk he s more handsm than rain

Guest EerilyImaginary

He was o cute!! :)

To all those who didn't get to see it! i wanna help! :P:wub: :wub:

pm me the mail address and i'll send both video's! =)

P.S.: if an anti-fan pm's me i'll kill her! :fury:

Javabeans blogged about the asian tour... :D I always liked to read the comment sections. Some are seriously funny... :lol: Check them out here:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/jang-geu...-an-asian-tour/

My first reaction was, “Huh? A tour for what? Is he jumping the gun on a singing career?” But as it turns out, Jang Geun-seok is planning a three-month (March through May) promotional tour through Asia to build buzz for the Asian broadcasts of his latest drama, You’re Beautiful, as well as the Asian releases of his recent films. The drama may only have garnered mania numbers in Korea, but it has enjoyed incredible popularity online and overseas — it’s been bought for broadcasting in 17 countries.

Jang hasn’t yet participated in official activities outside of Korea and Japan, but no matter; he’s heading to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, where he will hold fanmeetings. This is in large part due to the requests of overseas fans, according to the notice posted on the SBS homepage. Jang’s management also stated that he also plans on holding fanmeetings in Thailand and the Philippines sometime this year.

Jang will also be holding a fanmeeting on January 31 at Seoul’s Olympic Hall. After his Asian tour ends, he’ll get back to work picking his next acting project.

cr. dramabeans

Guest BBFislove

Javabeans blogged about the asian tour... :D I always liked to read the comment sections. Some are seriously funny... :lol: Check them out here:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/jang-geu...-an-asian-tour/

My first reaction was, “Huh? A tour for what? Is he jumping the gun on a singing career?” But as it turns out, Jang Geun-seok is planning a three-month (March through May) promotional tour through Asia to build buzz for the Asian broadcasts of his latest drama, You’re Beautiful, as well as the Asian releases of his recent films. The drama may only have garnered mania numbers in Korea, but it has enjoyed incredible popularity online and overseas — it’s been bought for broadcasting in 17 countries.

Jang hasn’t yet participated in official activities outside of Korea and Japan, but no matter; he’s heading to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, where he will hold fanmeetings. This is in large part due to the requests of overseas fans, according to the notice posted on the SBS homepage. Jang’s management also stated that he also plans on holding fanmeetings in Thailand and the Philippines sometime this year.

Jang will also be holding a fanmeeting on January 31 at Seoul’s Olympic Hall. After his Asian tour ends, he’ll get back to work picking his nextacting project.

cr. dramabeans

lol yeah i know which ones you were talking abt...no.6 and i liked the Indian girl and a couple of others as well but number 6 clinched it wait i think this is share worthy..number 6 follows:

"Damn! Why does he have to come to a place where I can see him???! I’m an ahjumma for goodness sake! How will I explain to hubby that he will have to take care of our daughter because I will be attending a fanmeeting and squeal for a kid named Jang Geun Seuk!

Now I’m getting excited like crazy! Mother Superior, what to do? what to do?"

the indian girl also funny!

why no INDIA why huh? why? we are NOT a part of Asia now is it? sigh there is no point to this is there…u cant hold a fan meeting for one loyal fan I guess * looks around shiftily to see if there are anymore of the Indian variety of the crazy YAB/Suki fangirl here*

oh yeah think some soul coined the term noona killer there in reference to our hawtie obviously!

Guest brumeux

here's 2 favourite pictures of mine:

the first picture is my most favorite hairstyle in YAB!

*high five*

it was in the studio when go minam recording , right?

Guest anatoilet

lol yeah i know which ones you were talking abt...no.6 and i liked the Indian girl and a couple of others as well but number 6 clinched it wait i think this is share worthy..number 6 follows:

"Damn! Why does he have to come to a place where I can see him???! I’m an ahjumma for goodness sake! How will I explain to hubby that he will have to take care of our daughter because I will be attending a fanmeeting and squeal for a kid named Jang Geun Seuk!

Now I’m getting excited like crazy! Mother Superior, what to do? what to do?"

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA... your comment is sooo damn hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing hahahahaha.. yeah i know how you feel, i hope JGS would drop by to US too tho, i would fly straight away to whatever states he would stop by.. *sigh*

anyway, i was wondering is there any 3rd video or what? why nobody respond to this question :(

Guest BBFislove

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA... your comment is sooo damn hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing hahahahaha.. yeah i know how you feel, i hope JGS would drop by to US too tho, i would fly straight away to whatever states he would stop by.. *sigh*

anyway, i was wondering is there any 3rd video or what? why nobody respond to this question :(

loool as much as I would like to take credit for that the stuff in bold are actually comments by readers on dramabeans.com....just wanted to share them here for a good laugh hehe....i dont think there is a 3rd vid as far as i know its only two..hope that helps??

Guest allygirl

Hi Eels, n ice to meet u all..im a Malaysian n not a new k-Drama Addicter...Its starts since they broadcast Winter Sonata in my country..Since then im watching most of the great dramas such as My Girl, Full House, etc..

And hey this is the first time im being a member in k-drama forum n currently typing comment..Thanks to My lovely JANG GEUN SUK..My current obsession..

Why im so in love with Jang Geun Suk n YAB???

The almighty Hwang Tae Kyung character really made me fall for him..I can say everyday i'm watching any clips related to our beloved JGS..This is the first time a male lead become the central of affection in a K-Drama..Most of the other dramas circulate around female lead..

Why YAB so special compare to BOF???(P/S: In my view, nt offend any BOF fans!!!)

Basically, BOF is the love story between geum jandi n gu junpyo..But Most of the time geum jandi wif jihoo n gu junpyo has less time to be wif jandi made me fed up to watch..i really love J-version n Taiwan-version..They killed the storyline.

But in YAB, Hwang Tae Kyung n Go Minam always shown together n true its their love story..Thanks to dramabeans for the recaps to move me to watch YAB...First thing im falling for JGS is his eyeliner since im also like to put eyeliner..

@Sears..everyday im visit ur blog...hands up to you to keep a good job in updating our sukkies news...Fighting!!!

Sarangeyo Jang Geun Suk...im officially ur crazy fan!!! Sorry for the long comment..