Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest taaiiez

Yeah ~ I don't think it's a good idea to upload on youtube

so If anyone want Jo Jo Dance's clips ( there are 2 clips), send me a PM okay?

We have to do it quietly as the chinese Cri do. : )

Guest sunnychan

aww.hope everyone would follow what others said,don't upload on youtube.jks posted the vid for

private right?we should respect that..also the people from baidu will feel sad if they found

out the vid is streaming for public.

folllow this simple tutorial and you can able to watch the video.no need to install raysource or what

when you access the download page click on the button with green icon under the download link

then it will turn to be a new page of downloading then you click a button with green icon again.

so here you are !!

I just watched it !! Geuk suk oppa and his manager were so cute !! I can't stop laughing.

I think he suffer from laughing. xD

Thanks for the link na.

JKS and his manager look super cute in the jojo dance!

Anyone knows what he was saying and did I hear him saying cri? lol!

I hope the fan club thing will be solve soon, really want to watch those videos he posted. Any Singaporeans care to share how much you paid in total SGD to join his fan club?

Are those videos available at the same page he post his messages?

i want to join but i dont know how to pay

Guest brumeux

thank you so much for the help, you know who you are :), so i can watch the videos!

hahaha.. he's so hyper and the manager also so cute to dance together with him!,\

awww.... ... so cute :P

Guest ohoctopus

To those who still want the dance, you can PM with your email to get it tomorrow or get help from other eels over here.

I'm going off now!! :D

Yeah, please don't upload the vids to youtube. It's a private video that is supposed to be available only for official fanclub members. Putting it in youtube is like waving a red flag... and I still want to see future vids being shared by Keun Suk, so please respect his privacy, no matter how much you want to share it.

In the first video, did you guys see the wall calendar? It looks real good... :D *imagining such calendar hanging in front of my bed... :lol: *

Guest jaimejgs

OH MY GOD! Singapore!! Singapore!!!!!

I'm definitely going to see him. I will wake up very very early in the morning just to get a GOOD spot, ready with camera!

But does the fan meeting need money? Normally it doesn't right?

...i was like rolling my eye because for fans just to meet their idol require money? It's not even a concert or something. Ok, maybe i'm making a big fuss.

But if JGS fan meeting need entrance fee, i think i will still GO? LOL!!!!!

HAHAHAHA -_-

Yeah, you have to pay for the ticket to the fanmeeting. When Sukkie was in Japan, I paid 9500yen to go to his fan meeting. it was worth it.

Hey, does anybody know that whether there will be more benefit if we were his fan club member when we go to his Fan meeting??

Huh? Why must the people be in the fanclub than we can join the fanmeeting? At least be like Lee Min Ho fanmeeting! As long as you paid for the entrance.

As fanclub members, you get seats in the front, so closer to Sukkie. When I was at his fanmeeting, I met a Japanese lady and she introduced me to some Korean fanclub members, and I got to sit in the fanclub members section even though I wasn't an official member. Trust me, the seats are good as a fanclub member.

Thanks for sharing the baidu link. I found the two videos. The second video, or the video where Sukkie dances with his manager and two other people is hilarious. I didn't understand what they were saying, all I heard was 'fanmeeting' and then you hear this music come on and....wait for it....out of nowhere, the four of them starts dancing...and then they stop, say something, and walks off...hahhaa, that has got to be the most random thing ever!! But Sukkie is sooooooooooooo cute, even his manager. I can't stop laughing and replaying the clip.

Edit: *Wave* Hi sunnychan!

Sadly I only managed to see the third video of him dancing and nothing else. But I'm grateful that I'm able to watch it. He is too cuteeee! And this is not the first time his manager "perform" with him. I saw his manager performing with him during the Japan fan meeting too. Hehe

By the way I strongly recommend all eels to visit http://lovesears.blogspot.com

There are tons of JKS stuff inside + YT videos of him. Thumbs up to the webmaster!

Is cri pronounce as ke ri? As in like 2 separate words just like there are 2 characters for cri in Hangul. I can't think of a better way to spell "ke" so it is just a rough spelling. I thought I heard JKS saying it loud and clear with his fans after the SBS award where he said thank you cri~

I always thought it is pronounce the English way of breaking up cri in critical =.=

---

jaimejgs, wow that's like appx 145 SGD! But JKS is definitely worth it! Just like the YB d-cuts dvd!

Guest somuchinluv01

Finally! just finished watching the jojo dance! thank you so much for the videos,, you know who u are :)

i can't stop laughing here all by myself lolz! i am supposed to go to bed, but im still here watching the jojo dance!

our sukkie have this magic towards us!lolz

so cuteeee :D:lol:

thanks to all cri, eelss who gather here!

and btw i hope they will include the philippines in his fan meeting..! ^_~~ :P

EDIT: blyssxoxo, count me in.. two thumbs up to the webmaster^^

Guest watashiwachiaki

a friend gave a MU link! :D asked if i could share and she said okay.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1R4SSYH3

sometimes empty spaces aren't empty after all :) i wanted to PM those who wanted the link, but i'm going offline, so this is the only way! i'll delete it tomorrow :ph34r:

Thanks! :lol:

It was cute :D

you guys make me excited even though i didn't watch the clip dance yet :lol: . i'm DLing the 1st clip now

actually i am DLing it too right now, i've just watched the first short clip, and they were just really too cute with that dance...his manager was like, doesn't have any other choice but to follow sukki's dancing, haha. sukki is such a dork, but too cute to be one...love them both~

edit:

just finished watching the longer one and with this one, im just laughing like nuts!!! bwahaha

they were so hilarious! i feel like i was watching a COMMERCIAL FEATURE with this clip, a very funny one! manager lee, haha, he's sooo cute...and with the other staffs, omo, you couldn't even imagine they can do such thing, oh my tummy...

and at the end it was like, as if nothing happens...hahaha, this is just so funny, sukki definitely made my night...sure i'll have a very sweet dream for tonight or should i say a funny one? haha

~nyt everyone~

and thanks BBFislove ill PM you tomorrow, need to sleep, gotta dream of sukki now, bwahaha

Guest BBFislove

OMG i just saw the second video (this is the one were they randomly start dancing) and it was HILARIOUS! i think im gonna die laughing today! JGS U ROCK MAN!! what an awesome sense of humour!!

thanks taaiiez for the pm!!!

omg,JGS is "crazy" but his staff is even crazier than him hehehe...hehehe

JGS is one cool dude.....

on the vid is that the wall type calendar....lucky are those who orders it.....

OMG i just saw the second video (this is the one were they randomly start dancing) and it was HILARIOUS! i think im gonna die laughing today! JGS U ROCK MAN!! what an awesome sense of humour!!

hahahaha... and Keun Suk was dancing with such straight face too! How could he do that?? If it were me, I would have rolling on the floor laughing already... :P Wonder what they're talking about... is he going to do that dance in the coming fanmeeting? :D