Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

I like JGS from way back in Lovers In Prague. He was so so young then. Even though I didnt like pretty boys, he caught my attention just like Kim Beom did way back in Rude Women. And I watched out for his dramas. That was it. Up until You Are Beautiful, I went completely crazy for him. After I watched the first 2 episodes when it first came out, I left for Korea for a holiday. When I was there, I was too busy enjoying my holidays to be watching any dramas on the local tv, since I was gonna download them. On my second week there, I bumped into them filming in Apgujeong. I went crazy!!! I came back and did the drama marathon over a weekend, finished all 16 episodes within 24hours with a plane to catch for a short trip in between!!! I watched it with English sub, and I did another marathon with the chinese sub. After that, I watched it raw just to train and pick up the language.

Now I wish I could go for the fan meet! Am listening to his songs on repeat everywhere - cd, ipod, ringtone in phone. His voice is so so so deep and sexy! AND I have developed a fetish for his sideburns!!! Raaawwwwrrrr!!!!! *gone crazy* :o:rolleyes:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Congrats to Keun Suk for winning two awards! I was so sad when I thought he didn't win anything in the posts near the beginning of the show. I'm one of the rare fans that don't find anything special about the GM and TK pairing. I actually prefer them off screen than on screen. :P

I also just finished Beethoven Virus, thank God Keun Suk has lots of scene in it, otherwise I would have given up. I rewatched an episode of YAB right after I watched BV and I can't believe how different Keun Suk portray them. He is an amazing actor. I found it funny that when he was Gun Woo and doing an introduction for the orchestra, he sounds like his MC-self. I love that official sounding voice of him :)

Anyways off to JKS website to see if I can get my hands on one of the those calanders.

^^ grr I dunno where to post my info to get a quote back from the JKS website. So frustrating. and my comments aren't going through. I'm using Safari already. *sigh* must try on my sister's PC tmr.

Guest myarakech

A lot of us were really fascinated with Jang Geun Suk in YB. He definitely portrayed Hwang TaeKyung well! In fact, im thinking that HTK was created specifically for JGS!! :) and he didnt disappoint the writers and the viewers with his very good portrayal!

Itaewon was a good movie, and his English? - though it's not that perfect but it still impressed me!haha..

I've also watched Hwang Jinyi, Baby&Me, and Doremi (& im starting on Beethoven Virus). It's so nice for him to take on different characters in every project he's given.. it's refreshing and it certainly showcases his superb talent in acting!

Now, I wish him luck this new year - more projects to come!! <3 hwaiting!!

Guest Chun_Ru

Me too, love Jang Geun Suk after i'm watch YB. And until now (after 1 month i watch YB), everyday i always search for his picture and his news. Can pass a day without see his face and listening to his voice >.<. Veru addicted to him now

Now, i'm still in search for his drama, Hong Gil Dong and Hwang Jin Yi. Do anybody know where i can download that drama @ mediafire? B'coz i can't download via megaupload :(

Jaejoongsgirl<3

you must watch Beethoven Virus if you like Jang Geun Suk.. His acting sooo great. And he was so manly at that drama.. ^^

hello..can somebody give me a new link to the happy life ost!? the links in the previous post doesn't work anymore...I hope someone will help me with this one. I just became a fan and I really adore his voice.

Also, I want to watch the movie with english subtitles...whew! seems like a I have to do a lot of catching up! please please help me with this.

thanks in advance...

Guest somuchinluv01

better late than never!lol

CONGRATULATIONS for WINNING 2 AWARDS!yey!

happy new year eels cri! i hope everyone is ok!

we dont have latest news of our dear suekki... i hope he enjoy his new year with the family!

i really miss him! i cant wait to see him in screen again.. and i hope the rumor is true that he and park shin hye will have a collaboration again! :D

Guest wonwoneun

haha i'm happy to see more noonas (in their 30s, just like moi) coming out of their shells to admit the love for this young dongsaeng!! welcome, my comrades!!!!

newlili: the last pic you posted, he was a bit teary eyed noh? was it taken after best couple award was announced? Sukkie was really disappointed - me too! was rooting for them the whole time...

i was in Indonesia 2 weeks back and YB was already out there (subbed in Bahasa Indonesian though, no English). they are really fast!!!

in which city? coz i'm indonesian :D ,YB Indonesian sub it's messy.i prefer YB eng sub.coz there is so many missing translation in indo sub :(

Guest shin mi rae

hello. im new in this thread. JGS and the drama YAB is so infectious. its so addictive.

i so much want to sing along the YAB OST. do you know where i can find the lyrics to their songs? by the way, i dont read korean scripts so i need it in regular scripts.

thanks so much.

hello. im new in this thread. JGS and the drama YAB is so infectious. its so addictive.

i so much want to sing along the YAB OST. do you know where i can find the lyrics to their songs? by the way, i dont read korean scripts so i need it in regular scripts.

thanks so much.

You can go to YAB fanclub (see the tab at the top of the page).

They have all of them there... and all of them have the romantization, hangul, and english translation.

Enjoy! :D

Guest shin mi rae

They have all of them there... and all of them have the romantization, hangul, and english translation.

Thanks so much. im looking at JGS pics right now. and he does not have any bad angle. i now believe he did a great job acting angry and smirking all the time in YAB. He looks like someone with a happy disposition. he is always smiling. i think he is at his handsomest when he is smiling. he is such an eye candy.

thanks shiro! love all th ost! :D

Thanks so much. im looking at JGS pics right now. and he does not have any bad angle. i now believe he did a great job acting angry and smirking all the time in YAB. He looks like someone with a happy disposition. he is always smiling. i think he is at his handsomest when he is smiling. he is such an eye candy.

omo i agree with you! he is th handsomest when he smile!!! i totally melt i saw his smile!!! :D

hahahhaa gonna go crazy xD

Guest newlili

:lol: even with buff, masculine guy, we know who's the real boss... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: Girl's power :lol:

PS: newlili thx for those pics..Seukki is just adorable as ever..And you're not alone..Welcome to the noona's club ^_^

yep! I'm in :wub:

newlili: the last pic you posted, he was a bit teary eyed noh? was it taken after best couple award was announced? Sukkie was really disappointed - me too! was rooting for them the whole time...

No, he was not crying dear. He got a cold a few days before the ceremony. So maybe that why his eyes in all pictures were a little bit teary and red ( stuffy nose and medicine effects)

Look at the rehearsal in the morning before the show, it seemed like he was all covered up with warm clothes:

_5.jpg

Yepp mp3 pic:

MB1-01.jpg

@jksdc and daum

Please do not hotlink my pics !!

Guest myarakech

you can find that song in here http://search.4shared.com/network/search.j...=Jang+geun+seok

Enjoy!! :) I really like that song too and some songs by JGS like we can make it n toucholic :)

Me too!! i like all of these! Toucholic and Just Drag are so addictive! and We Can Make is really awesome!

When I listen to his voice I just cant help but smile to myself. He may not have the "bestest" singing voice but it's just so sweet to listen to... :)