쪼쪼댄스

쪼쪼댄스 영상을 촬영했는데 말이에요..

이거 어떻게 올려야 하징??

알려줘알려줘크리...ㅠㅠ

몰라크리...ㅠㅠ

---------------

No idea what he was saying... :P

edit:

found some article.. the date is 2010.01.01 so I guess it's a new one... some kind of interview? ( I saw Q:... and A:... so my brilliant mind went into overdrive and thought: ah!! interview!! :lol: )

http://news.donga.com/Enter/o2_List/3/0907...1231/25145666/2

Guest 13sunshine

He left another message today at jangkeunsuk.co.kr

No idea what he was saying... :P

lol seems like he wanted to upload a video but he doesn't know how so he's asking for help

haha this guys is sooo cute!! the way he wrote all his messages!

Saw his message to day too. 2 days in a row... wahhhh. I hope someone will have the english translation too.

I think it has something to do with shouting a dance video... something like that :D

I so excited to know what it is about

He is so cute 크리! (From the translation, I guess cri = 리) lol

I love the fan club name he came up with 크리 크리!

Really can't wait for his new drama. Till now I'm still listening to YB OST and re-watching YB >.<

P/s: Thanks cecilla for the correction! ^-^

haha.. he is so cute!!

i wanna pinch both of his cheeks...

the cri cri thing is really funny!

i love this guy! :lol:

edit: i read briefly the comment below his entry.. does this nick 근석님 belongs to GS?

I can only read jo jo something something... :lol: don't know what jo jo means... :P

Found some chinese magazine scans at baidu...

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=692330365

The article:

张根硕

我真的长大了

还处在20代上半期的张根硕已经是个出道15年的老演员了。从青春偶像剧到历史剧到恐怖片没有不能演的。这一系列的经历也让小帅更快地成长了起来。不仅是外表上的改变,内心也已经是个成熟的大人了。

无法理解当时的可笑

回想起过去的一些现在看来可笑的事情,张根硕大呼自己也无法理解大呼无法理解当时的行为。对于曾经因为在自己的博客上上传照片和一些感性的文字而被网名称为 “胡吹根硕”的经历,张根硕表示,那个时候只是想被大家肯定自己很会穿衣服,想给大家看,所以上传了照片给人们看。小帅现在回想起来说自己也无法理解当时的样子。现在想想真的觉得很可笑

要用实力宣传自己

而现在张根硕则无法理解“自拍”这种行为。他认为现在扮可爱,装性感都是没必要的,作为一个演员,不是用自己的生活或者外表来表现自己,而是要用作品、用演技、用角色来宣传自己。用样以前觉得商品的包装因为要给别人看所以更重要的张根硕现在也觉得包装里面的东西才更为重要了。内在好才是真的好。对于过往和现在,张根硕感慨道:“回想着那些珍贵的经历,觉得自己现在变成熟了,好像变成大人了。叫做张根硕的人现在也可以有整体的框架了啊。”

想更多地展现自然的本色

从童年开始出道的张根硕,一直以来都是更多地关注于角色演技的学习和积累。如今身经百战的她对自己有了更高的要求,就是要回归自然。她觉得不是刻意表现,而是真情流露才是更高的境界。张根硕希望能更多地通过角色展现自己的本色。他想拍摄更多不仅是跟自己年龄相符的角色,而且是跟内在的本我更贴合的角色。

准备拍摄自己的作品

因为《原来是美男啊》的巨大成功,张根硕收到无数新作邀约。虽然在一边休整一边挑选新作品,但是张根硕也没忘记自己亲自制作的作品。11月,张根硕在首尔市主办的“2009点击梦想全国大学生视频内容征集大赛”中获得银奖。他在上学的时候也以编导人员的身份参加过电影制作,但是亲自制作这次还是第一次。因为毕业作品和课程作业,至今已经写了3到4部左右的短片电影剧本。张根硕打算在2010年着手拍摄自己的作品,完成真正属于自己的梦想。

做个谦逊专一的演员

都说张根硕虽然是演员,但是唱歌、跳舞绝对不输给专业歌手。然而小帅却没曾想过要向歌手发展。《Nonstop4》结束的时候是张根硕人生中的低潮期,甚至想过放弃眼前的一切。后来选择音乐剧的失败让小帅彻彻底底认清自己,在此之前一直满足于艺人的身份他,直到演音乐剧之后,才产生了想要成为得到认可的演员的目标。这些年来他也一直心无旁骛地想着这个目标前进着,做个被肯定的演员是张根硕最大的心愿。

强烈的责任意识

童星出身的明星也许是过早地接触社会,似乎都有些早熟,张根硕曾经说过这样一段话:“我没有什么所谓的青春期。世界向我展示出了各种各样的新奇的东西诱惑我,但是我对自己哟组合强烈的责任感,没有时间,也没有资格感受青春期。”虽然现在才20岁出头,但是你可以感受到他的成熟和时刻的自我约束。及时说道结婚问题他也说虽然向往,但要等到能够很好地对自己负责的时候才能对对方负责。

And some pics too

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=691309470&c...%CE%FD&pn=0

image_readmed_2009_488091_125314894.jpg

image_readbot_2009_488091_125314894.jpg

image_readtop_2009_488091_125314894.jpg

^^ 근석님 = keun suk nim? I think that's the formal way to call him? :)

lol seems like he wanted to upload a video but he doesn't know how so he's asking for help

haha this guys is sooo cute!! the way he wrote all his messages!

awwww. hes so adorable ahhhhhh! *screams*!

and his message also have 크리(cri) right?

he really loves to use cri!!! so cute of him :D

Guest akibeshy

Cri J..!?

That's a unique name...

I think JKS, does not only attrack the noonas out there but also those who are a bit younger than him...

I can count myself as one of them... :D

JKS, attracks the girls of all ages... ^_^

Cause he's very, very good looking and oh so gorgeous... lol

쪼쪼댄스

쪼쪼댄스 영상을 촬영했는데 말이에요..

이거 어떻게 올려야 하징??

알려줘알려줘크리...ㅠㅠ

몰라크리...ㅠㅠ

-------------------------

题目:JOJO舞

拍摄了JOJO舞的影像

这个应该要怎么上传呢??

告诉我告诉我...ㅠㅠ

不知道..ㅠㅠ

cr.baidu

title: JOJO Dance

shoot a JOJO dance video

how do i upload it??

tell me tell me cri... TT

i dont know how cri... TT

translated frm chinese

(may not be 100% correct)

hmmms i wonder whats jojo dance??

He left another message today at jangkeunsuk.co.kr

쪼쪼댄스

쪼쪼댄스 영상을 촬영했는데 말이에요..

이거 어떻게 올려야 하징??

알려줘알려줘크리...ㅠㅠ

몰라크리...ㅠㅠ

---------------

Title: Jjojjo dance

I've filmed [myself] dancing the jjojjo dance

How do you upload this???

tell me tell me cri...TT

I dont know how to cri...TT

--------------

jjojjo dance is a famous dance by park myung soo

the most recent time i think he danced it was during the NY infinite challenge special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6v6-xsKpQM...577&index=3

start watching from about 8:43 and also again near the end of the clip

He is so cute 리! (From the translation, I guess cri = 리) lol

I love the fan club name he came up with 리리!

Really can't wait for his new drama. Till now I'm still listening to YB OST and re-watching YB >.<

cri = 크리

Guest pandaranda

Thank you for the translation Cecilia~ You're so onto it! :D

Haha I'm looking forward to his dance. ^^ And wow, it's great that he has a little more time now, since he was able to post two days in a row! Although I was snooping around on it before, and I didn't realize it. xD

jjojjo daenseu? XD I'm trying to wrap my head around Korean pronunciation (and romanization =O)...so do they pronounce 'dance' as Americans do: dæns (dans), as opposed to the more British pronunciation: dɑns (dahns)? And what's the different between ㅓ(eo) & ㅗ(o), ㅜ(u) & ㅡ(eu) and ㅐ(ae) &ㅔ(e)? I find it particularly difficult to distinguish between the o, u and e sounds. =O

How do you romanize 촬 and 떻? Is it joal and ddoeh? I can't really read the character in the top left corner of the first syllable...

Also, concerning pig-rabbit (돼지 토끼), that would be romanized as doaeji tokki, right? Yet I see people romanizing it as daeji tokki. =O So which is right?

Oops, sorry for all the questions. {=D I'm just really curious about how Korean works...since I'm fairly accustomed to Japanese already (though not yet fluent at speaking...you're right, trying to get all the grammar right on the spot when it's all back to front and completely different to English is quite difficult xD), but Korean seems a lot more difficult to pronounce and romanize. xD

Thank you for the translation Cecilia~ You're so onto it! :D

Haha I'm looking forward to his dance. ^^ And wow, it's great that he has a little more time now, since he was able to post two days in a row! Although I was snooping around on it before, and I didn't realize it. xD

jjojjo daenseu? XD I'm trying to wrap my head around Korean pronunciation (and romanization =O)...so do they pronounce 'dance' as Americans do: dæns (dans), as opposed to the more British pronunciation: dɑns (dahns)? And what's the different between ㅓ(eo) & ㅗ(o), ㅜ(u) & ㅡ(eu) and ㅐ(ae) &ㅔ(e)? I find it particularly difficult to distinguish between the o, u and e sounds. =O

it's a good idea to have a teacher to teach u at least the basic sounds

u at least have a recording of some sort right?

most english derived korean words follow the american accent, so dance is prounced closer to the american pronounciation

어 - u open your mouth nice and wide when u pronounce this... sound comes from close to ur throat

오 - u make ur mouth small and round - almost like when u say "ooh"

우 - a 'u' sound made with ur lips pursed, like ur about to kiss someone

으 - the sound is made at ur throat, mouth stretched horizontally, ur top and bottom teeth coming together but not touching

애 and 에 are similar sounds, 애 you're supposed to open ur mouth a litle bit more

How do you romanize 촬 and 떻? Is it joal and ddoeh? I can't really read the character in the top left corner of the first syllable...

Also, concerning pig-rabbit (돼지 토끼), that would be romanized as doaeji tokki, right? Yet I see people romanizing it as daeji tokki. =O So which is right?

there are 2 main different ways to romanise

but it's a bit blur nowadays

촬 would be chwal and 떻 would be ddeot (alot of ppl use "u" instead of "eo" nowadays")

돼지 토끼 is dwaeji tokki

Guest jfk707

newlili, thanks for sharing... wow he's back in school.

Hello everyone, i don't consider myself as a newbie because i am here all the time just lurking.... thanks for sharing everything about JGS. Keep it up.

Thanks for the translation, cecilia... and for the pics, newlili... :D you guys are the feeders here to keep us from "hunger"... :lol:

How come I don't see ramen hair yesterday? His hair is all straight now? Hope he will get better soon...

It's so crowded at the website, especially at his post. I was wondering why it took so long to access it... turned out he's having a chat over there? Some of the messages read: "by the way, keusuk thank you so very much cri cri... its really awesome & fascinating to chat with you like this... never experienced... you are really gifted to be able to make others this happy cri ", "Keunsuk... by having this briliant moment through online chat with uI feel really close to u & suddenly thought it would be really great if u take the Radio DJ position for us as you mentioned before." and "then... we Jangeo fans will be able to have sweetest sleep & dream everynite with ur melting voice.... uh... what a coooooool idea??? just imagining it makes me feel cri cir happy :P"

Now I'm going crazy wading through all the conversations without any idea what I'm looking for... or how to read any of it... :lol:

what school ?

is JGS still studying at school ?

sorry but I am new fan of oppa .. so I still dont know that much about him

would u plz tell me

thanx ^^