Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

newlili YESSSS! he is way too adorable!

really love his smile esp this one u posted just now~

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo339/l...74278288101.jpg

its killing me. hahah

btw i wonder is 'flower' the staff thr or what? cuz her(i assume flower is a she) pictures are all HQ and most of th shots are close to JGS xD

I love his smile too... It never fails to bring smile to my face too... :lol: Thanks newlili for reposting the pics... :)

I think 'flower' must be one of the leaders of JGS's fanclub? She always have the best pics *not to mention clips*, and when there's an event he attended, she never fails to bring in such good pics. So grateful to her and to those who reposted the pics here... :)

*this will be the motivation I need to learn some Korean so I can go to DC Gallery and know what to click... :D *

@tsukushi_ayu: hahaha... that pic almost made me fell off my chair in shock... :lol: Too pretty... :P

tell me about it! i'm in my 30s, not into korean drama but JGS changed that!

he's the first youger guy i adore, not only that he made me watch YAB more than once! (i'm rewatching it for the 3rd time now)

my friend asked me to watch YAB so i watched it just to shut her up; i even texted her after seeing hwang tae kyung - i asked her "is that the main lead? so ugly!". i decided to continue watching until they find out go mi nam is a girl; then decide to continue until hwang tae kyung professes his love to go mi nam (which happens like 10mins before the show ends!)

but after that the song and hwang tae kyung kept on playing in my mind that i decided to watch it again! and i started googling about JGS eversince. boy was i surprised of what i saw.

and now i'm here, even considering a trip to korea if i got a chance to meet him in person hahah

*wonder if he himself follow this thread :)*

ya at first i dont really like htk as he too proud and his make up is too thick but i realised that htk is actually a very good guy inside he may look bad but i fall for him from ep 3 when he saved gmn from the truck. i just love the way he portrays htk good inside but from the outside bad. n after eps 3 i started seaching about him and was surprise how different he look from htk and he is very friendly in real life so i start to like him more until now like him like crazy think of him everyday...................... every min. never being like that before,

ah........... gosh....... jgs why u make me so crazy?!

Guest linh80

he is just so handsome to resist and his eyes and his voice are so powerful that can weaken you: :rolleyes i have to get over him before my husband angry..kekkeke

Guest newlili

^L4uRa^, thanks so much for sharing your icons!! Adding them to my collection now.. heh heh..

I'm a new fan of Jang Geun Suk actually and have been stalking this thread for weeks!

Chance upon this image of geun suk after googling for him.. gosh!! he looks sooooooooo much like a lady!

Believe he's endorsing for a cosmetic brand.. correct me if i'm wrong.. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/zme...JangGeunSuk.jpg

anyone know which year is the photoshoot taken?

He was endorsing a cosmetic brand back in 2007, the concept was the Twins (a guy and a girl; who look the same :D )

To all: I'm also his noona fan, and I'm married :lol:

Guest christinaheng

Hi I'm a newwbie here!!!!

I've been seeing a couple of posting from noonas fans saying their in the 30s and liking JGS!

Well ladies, age wise I'm older!...I'm in my 40s and happily married....I've noticed JGS since Hwanjinyin and seriously notice him since YAB,,,He is definitely an eye-candy to all noonas and ajumma like me!!!..

Guest wonwoneun

annyeonghaseyo yorobun....i'm newbie 2 :D OMG JGS...the more i see him ...the more i like him....

Geun Suk ah!!!choahae

I completely agree with all those that said JGS is a noona killer!

I play this game with my mom where I show her two celebrities I like and she has to pick the one she finds more attractive (kinda like our version of Champagne Ideal World Cup). And she always pick JGS! I showed her Lee Min Ho in tuxedo versus JGS in tuxedo, she picked JGS. I showed JGS in chest-bearing tops versus Kim Jaejoong (my ultimate bias) wearing the same fashion and she still picked JGS. Geun Suk always ends up in the finals and wins first place most of the time. :lol: Maybe it's because he has a good combination of masculine and feminine charms, he's baby-faced but can still exude manliness, he has a sweet smile and disposition mixed with a very small dash of naughty bad-boy aura.

Guest wonwoneun

I completely agree with all those that said JGS is a noona killer!

I play this game with my mom where I show her two celebrities I like and she has to pick the one she finds more attractive (kinda like our version of Champagne Ideal World Cup). And she always pick JGS! I showed her Lee Min Ho in tuxedo versus JGS in tuxedo, she picked JGS. I showed JGS in chest-bearing tops versus Kim Jaejoong (my ultimate bias) wearing the same fashion and she still picked JGS. Geun Suk always ends up in the finals and wins first place most of the time. :lol: Maybe it's because he has a good combination of masculine and feminine charms, he's baby-faced but can still exude manliness, he has a sweet smile and disposition mixed with a very small dash of naughty bad-boy aura.

really agree with u, so glad tthat i'm noona 2 :D

absolutely kills me 2 :lol:

Guest newlili

aili81: you can DL raw and english sub of Hong Gil dong in soompi and d-addict . Did you try out those yet ?

Very good E sub with sub 2 . I think Sarah (Dramabeans) was in the sub team to sub the drama .

More goodies:

2ac241bd.gif

His lips and mouth are perfect for stage- presence in singing:

1262407431_201001021345172653248101.jpg

1262407431_201001021345223817248101.jpg

1262442867_201001022334535134249101.jpg

1262407431_201001021345247658248101.jpg

1262530539_201001032358279738275701.jpg

@baidu

gems: hahaha I read somewhere about A research about Women choosing their partners :P They gave many women at different ages pictures of guys to pick out as their ideal partners. They found out that older women often choose guys who have more soft, feminine images over the buff, masculine ones . They explained that because older women they are more independent, have better or established career, and financial independent, they feel safer with guys who have softer images than the maculine ones .

hahaha :lol:

my interpretion: maybe to avoid competition or fierce battles to get who is the boss with buff, masculine guys ??? :lol: (just joking)

Hi

please HELP me I was searching everywhere for soft Eng sub for JGS movie ( going crazy waiting ) please help me .. I can't watch without sub .. and MU links always blocked in my country ..

so any one has the sub plz :(

Guest EerilyImaginary

Hi

please HELP me I was searching everywhere for soft Eng sub for JGS movie ( going crazy waiting ) please help me .. I can't watch without sub .. and MU links always blocked in my country ..

so any one has the sub plz :(

Hi!!

pm me and i'll send you a link if you want!!

Hi everyone!!!

Am newly obsessed with Sukkie!! (JGS)

saw him first in YAB, and since it ended i watch every single drama and movie he started in!! YAB OST and other songs of him are playing all day long...mom is going crazy !!! :P

I love his smile and the sound of his voice!! *melting just thinking of him*,he's so cute...

well i wanted to ask if any of you got any info's on whats newt for him!! oneigaishimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasu!!

newlili:

my interpretion: maybe to avoid competition or fierce battles to get who is the boss with buff, masculine guys ??? laugh.gif (just joking)

:lol: even with buff, masculine guy, we know who's the real boss... :P

Judging just from this page, it's true that the Noonas are falling to the floor under this guy's charm... :lol: I'm also in my 30s, and I love this guy... :D Remember what he read in that profile in Champagne about noonas *thanks, Cecilia :D*? :lol: :lol:

lolz... I loveee that gif. It's one of my highlight in SBS Drama Award... :lol:

aili81: yeah, you could download HGD from d-addicts, since it's kdrama of the month, so there will be dedicated seeders...

EerilyImaginary: I think he's preparing for the fan meeting at the moment. It's at the end of the month, and in a much bigger scale than anticipated. The plan was for 400 fans, but the number has reached around 2000 now.

Guest miniejungle

haha i'm happy to see more noonas (in their 30s, just like moi) coming out of their shells to admit the love for this young dongsaeng!! welcome, my comrades!!!!

newlili: the last pic you posted, he was a bit teary eyed noh? was it taken after best couple award was announced? Sukkie was really disappointed - me too! was rooting for them the whole time...

i was in Indonesia 2 weeks back and YB was already out there (subbed in Bahasa Indonesian though, no English). they are really fast!!!

Guest 13sunshine

Yup my mom is 41!......and the way she said "Gosh, that boy is so handsome!" was like in a shock and unbelievable tone lol, not to mention she was just walked by my laptop and i was scrolling down the page......sharp eyes mom! :lol:

though i'm not his noona, but i also like soft, feminine looking boys over buff and masculine boys haha xD

haha i'm happy to see more noonas (in their 30s, just like moi) coming out of their shells to admit the love for this young dongsaeng!! welcome, my comrades!!!!

newlili: the last pic you posted, he was a bit teary eyed noh? was it taken after best couple award was announced? Sukkie was really disappointed - me too! was rooting for them the whole time...

i was in Indonesia 2 weeks back and YB was already out there (subbed in Bahasa Indonesian though, no English). they are really fast!!!

No, I don't think the teary eyed is for the best couple. He was wearing white when the best couple was announced *still remember his aww-shuck gesture... :D*. Maybe during the best actor? Although with pics, sometimes it's hard to see if it's really teary-eyed or reflection of flash making it looks like teary-eyed... :P

Indonesia is always fast... YB was finished on November 26, and on November 29 the bootlegged DVD was already out. *although the pic quality and subs usually left much to be desired... >.< * The seller even promoted it to me saying it's just come out, but she said she didn't know if it's good or not... and I said, it's very good!! Her eyes bugged out and said in this hurt tone, "But I was being honest. It's just come out this morning!" :lol:

Guest rotua_chan

While waiting for my download to finish, I was browsing at baidu, and look what I found... so cute... :lol:

cr: honey_linbo@baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=689353681

The baby is Mason Moon, the one in Baby and I

18ceb0376fb2e12091ef392b.jpg

b6673f44b46bb8386a63e530.jpg

c77d57dbdaa7511d10df9b30.jpg

1d0e39f6452acdde7709d703.jpg

e2828c3a1dd749f3d4622503.jpg

2d52ac2720b65a5135a80f03.jpg

wakaaa....omigod..how come the pics are so cute and in the same pose..both, ups the three of them so cuteee....and watching baby n me was so fun, how adorable JGS is with baby...he was so affectionate towards the baby from the way he's holding him...wuuuahhh makes u luv him more, don't u.. ^^

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

so i fell in love with JGS after YB. So i went and saw Baby and Me which was amazing it was soo cute! but now im wondering if i should watch beethoven virus is it good?

Jaejoongsgirl<3, i think if you want to see how good Geunsuk's acting and how cool he is, you should watch 'Beethoven Virus'.. ;) Right now, i'm re-watching 'Beethoven Virus' :)

Some more pics from SBS Drama Awards Ceremony..Hope it's not a re-post..

Cutest Smile Ever from Seukki..

12625431932010010403271.jpg

12625411842010010402542e.jpg

12625411842010010402541.jpg

12625411842010010402542.jpg

12625411842010010402542.jpg

credit: as tagged

PS: newlili thx for those pics..Seukki is just adorable as ever..And you're not alone..Welcome to the noona's club ^_^