Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

New comments about Switch drama in 2022

1/ The Korean drama "Switch" on Netflix was far more interesting than I expected. Jang Keun Suk's wide range of acting! The figure of the young man who dates back 4 years from the present, the prosecutor, the fraudster, personality and expression and the way of talking are all different people in one work. It's too good.
2/ There is a Switch that Gun-chan challenged to play two roles. 
He is a smart-minded fraudster, and a serious prosecutor.
The scenes in which 2 people appear together looks like a completely different person even though they are the same person. He’s high acting skills.

3/ Switch is interesting, isn't it?
I think it's the easiest drama to recommend to people other than Eels.
I like the Baekjunsu in Switch, just as I like the minority Inha in Love Rain

4 / I watched the Switch too! It was a brilliant two roles, wasn't it?
I imagined that he was shooting where there was no other party. I was appare to the high acting ability of Gun-chan. It is perfect in everything from strong eyes, to the acting of the eyes. I want to see more and more various Gun-chan.

5/ They all are superb actors and actresses ! Great production and at the end justice prevails. Love the main actor he is very handsome and glad to see him acting again. I have not seen him for a long time.
6/ I truly loved it. Jang Keun Suk was fantastic in the dual role. Han Yeri was the perfect cast for the female role. Supporting cast was amazing. The scrip was great with twists and turns to the end.

cre: tw, viki

57e4b5cc22fd7732e349d67c049cc212.jpg

• Like 1

JKS Instagram 17/07/2022

asia_prince_jks_1658035301827.jpg

Jang Keun Suk wished his dog a happy birthday

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk celebrated his dog's birthday.  Jang Keun Suk posted the phrase "Happy Birthday Suni" on his Instagram on the 17th.

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk sits in front of a decoration that reads "Happy Birthday Suni" in English and looks at the camera while wearing a three-cornered hat.  Jang Geun Suk's happy smile is impressive.  Also, the double shot between Jang Geun Suk and his dog also brings a smile.

Spoiler

asia_prince_jks_1658035302267.jpg

asia_prince_jks_1658035302563.jpg

The netizens who saw this responded, << The two shots of Gong-chan and Sunie-chan are cute~>>, << I'm happy with the two shots.  Thank you for showing me >> and << Gun-chan and Suni-chan's smile."  look happy."

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk performed an additional performance of "2022 JANGKEUN SUK FAN MEETING >> << We'll meet again" at Osaka Castle Hall on Sunday, July 3rd.  They also announced the release of their new single "Beautiful" on August 31st.

Translation from Japanese google

https://korepo.com/archives/1150803

JKS Instagram 18/07/2022

akiyamachoo_1658176046866.jpg

Yoshihiro Akiyama and Jang Geun Suk are full of dating even with slightly different age difference... "Friends Forever"

Mixed martial artist Yoshihiro Akiyama posted a photo taken with Jang Geun Suk.

On the 18th, Yoshihiro Akiyama posted several photos on his Instagram with the phrase "One year of the rabbit group forever good friends ^_^ always fun to talk and delicious sake ~ ^_^".

In the released photo, Yoshihiro Akiyama and Jang Geun Suk look at the camera with their shoulders crossed and smiling brightly.

Spoiler

akiyamachoo_1658176048278.jpg

akiyamachoo_1658176048576.jpg

The casual look of the two meeting in rough clothes creates a warm atmosphere.

In addition, the appearance of two people close to each other, even if they are slightly different in age, brings a smile.

Meanwhile, Yoshihiro Akiyama married top model SHIHO (Shiho Yano) in 2009.  They received a lot of love by appearing on the KBS2 variety show 'Superman Returns'.

https://korepo.com/archives/1151223

JKS Instagram 19/07/2022

asia_prince_jks_1658222378283.jpg

Jang Keun Suk smiles next to a large takoyaki model

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk posted a funny photo of his arrival in Osaka.

Jang Geun Suk posted an emoji and a photo on his Instagram on the 19th.

The photo shows a large takoyaki model and Jang Geun Suk taking a commemorative photo.

The appearance of Jang Geun Suk, who grabs a large takoyaki pick with both hands and laughs happily, makes the viewer smile.

Internet users who saw this showed reactions such as " Gun - chan and Takoyaki >> , << Did you like Osaka ?  >> and << Too cute » .

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk performed an additional performance of "2022 JANGKEUN SUK FAN MEETING >> << We'll meet again" at Osaka Castle Hall on Sunday, July 3rd.  Also on August 31, they announced the release of their new single "Beautiful >>".

https://korepo.com/archives/1151833

31.08 (Wednesday) New single "Beautiful" will be released!

The title song "Beautiful" will be pre-released from 0:00 on August 1st (Monday)

[ Sales period ] July 4, 2022 (Monday) 10:00

[ Product Information ]

"Beautiful" single released August 31, 2022 (Wednesday) 

First Press A Limited Edition (CD + DVD) 1980 yen (tax included)

craft_42_official_1658499340884.jpg

CD Contents >
1. Beautiful
2. Continues
3. Today we are <DVD content> "Beautiful" music video

First Press Limited Edition B ( CD + DVD ) 1980 yen ( tax included )

craft_42_official_1658499373290.jpg

CD Contents >
1. Beautiful
2. Continues
3. We are still today <DVD content> "Beautiful" Making a music video

First Press Limited Edition C (CD + photo booklet 3 2P) 1980 yen (tax included)

craft_42_official_1658499399141.jpg

<Contents of the CD>
1. Beautiful
2. Continues
3. We are still today

Regular edition ( CD ) 1320 yen ( tax included )

Spoiler

craft_42_official_1658499413692.jpg

<Contents of the CD>
1. Beautiful
2. Continues
3. GOOD!!

UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE Limited Edition ( CD + Goods ) 38 50 yen ( tax included )

Spoiler

craft_42_official_1658499445247.jpg

<Contents of the CD>
1. Beautiful
2. Continues
3. GOOD!!

< Products > Beautiful original compact mirror

FANCLUB IFAN CLUB Limited Edition ( CD ) 1452 yen ( tax included )

Spoiler

craft_42_official_1658499426760.jpg

<Contents of the CD>
1. Beautiful
2. Continues
3. We too today
4. Commentary on coming to Japan (audio content) < Privilege in the application > Postcard

Shop KOARI ( online ) Limited Edition First Limited Edition A , B , C + Regular Edition + FANCLU B Edition / 4752 Yen ( tax included )

https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/notice/release/220704/

https://instagram.com/craft_42_official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ranking of Korean actors who are surprised to study acting at the university

The following is the " ranking of Korean actors that surprises me when they actually study acting at the university " , chosen by 1845 women aged from teens to 50s !

First place - Jang Geun Sok ( Department of Theater and Film of Hanyang University ) !

HapOxW2M?format=jpg&name=medium

Jang Geun Suk entered the Department of Theater and Film at Hanyang University in 2006!  Hanyang University is one of the top 5 universities in Korea.  Jang Geun Suk contributed greatly to the development of the school by donating 1.2 billion won as scholarships for students during their studies.  At his graduation ceremony in 2014, he received a Special Achievement Award in recognition of his achievements.  In addition , seven artists such as Jang Geun Suk , Jung Il Woo , Won Ki Joon and Lee Jung Ah attended the graduation ceremony and their brilliance became a hot topic .

Did you have time to go to college because you were very active since childhood?  !!

I was surprised !  this is amazing Interesting , cool and educational ... !
  Wonderful You have become a star by taking acting and singing seriously!

https://rankingoo.net/articles/koreaentertainment/01112a/4

Impressive reunion with fans! #チャングンソク the latest fan meeting First TV broadcast on TBS channel 1  \ The long-awaited fan meeting for the first time in about 4 years and 4 months will be broadcast uncut for all songs! Not only the appearance of singing songs that think of the fans, but also the love-filled talk is a must-see

Jang Geun Suk is reuniting with Japanese fans at an event in Japan for the first time in about 4 years and 4 months!  'Jang Geun Suk 2022 Fan Meeting' 'We'll Meet Again', which will be held at Tokyo Garden Theater on June 3, 2022, will be aired on TV for the first time with all uncut songs.  In addition, we will further edit and present an exclusive interview that reveals Gunsuk's precious behind-the-scenes and "now" that can only be seen here.

This time has finally come!  Appearing in a noble green moss costume, Gunsuk looks at each of the audience, fills the hall with deep emotions and sings the song "Star" created for fans.  The words “Welcome back” suddenly sound from the audience seats.  "It took 4 years and 4 months. Thanks for waiting!"  Gunsuk replies with a smile, moistening his eyes.  How long have you been waiting for this moment?  Some viewers were so impressed and wept that I felt a deep connection between Gunsuk and the fans.

The culmination of the event is the reading of a letter written directly by the person himself.  Since 2018, when he went to the army, he was discharged from the army, and until he finally returned to this place after the Crown-ka, he was registered naked, as in a diary.  Many viewers shed tears as they approached the fans, showing their feelings.  When the latest song "Running Time", written with the desire to meet the fans, was presented live for the first time, the hall was filled with an exhilarating atmosphere combined with the worldview of the lyrics.  "Thank you for finding a place to go home."  Fans gave Gunsuk a continuous round of applause, who repeatedly thanked him for his happiness.

Please enjoy Jang Keun Suk's special fan meeting on TBS to your heart's content as he embarks on a new journey.  Please look forward to it!

[Recorded: June 3, 2022 (Friday) Tokyo Garden Theater]

https://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/o2685/?utm_source=twitter_video&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gunsokufanmeet_2022

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk answers the question "What is the song 'Beautiful >>'?  >> with lots of humor.

CGS-4.jpg

Jang Geun Suk communicated with his fans through Instagram.  Jang Geun Suk posted a photo to his Instagram story on the 28th with the caption "Ask me anything."  Fans asked various questions, and Jang Geun Suk answered unequivocally and frankly.

To the question “Would you like to become a vegetarian?  >> the answer was "Yes, I wouldn't">> but to the question "What do you do when you're lonely?"  was indeed answered.

Also to the question "What is the song << Beautiful >> in one word?"  ", answer "Beauty", and to the question "Please tell me something so that you can succeed in your diet", "Look in the mirror!  rejoiced.  To the question : " Tell me how to make peace when I quarrel with my daughter " , he answered with humor : " I will not give pocket money " .

Meanwhile , Jang Keun Suk is planning to release a new summer single " < Beautiful > " in Japan on August 31 .

https://korepo.com/archives/1156353

• 3 weeks later...

Jang Keun Suk 's new single << Beautiful >> , released on Wednesday , August 31 , has premiered !

45021183022ee54f67e88b718db61ce8-2.jpg

It was decided that the video for the new single " Beautiful " , which will be released on Wednesday , August 31 , will be on YouTube at 20:00 on Saturday , August 20 .  : In the already released teaser video, we were able to catch a glimpse of the music video, which is a mixture of black and white and color, so subscribe to the channel and follow the news in real time.

Jang Geun Suk , which began pre - shipping today , ranked 1st in the LINE MUSIC Top 100 Real - Time Songs with " Goes on " , proving her continued popularity .

https://korepo.com/archives/1166175

This year's photo exhibition is already 10 years old.
  I was able to do this because of my interest and love for eels

Please look forward to the photo exhibition this year as well.

https://t.co/Iw6Jw8w4di https://t.co/o9UI2VkL55

"2022 장근석 생일기념 나눔 사진전 - JKS Message" on YouTube

Videoclip for the new single [ Beautiful ] was released on August 20 (Saturday)

The music video for the new JAPANESE SINGLE << Beautiful > will be released on Wednesday .  August 31, will be released as a premiere on YouTube on Saturday, August 20, at 20:00

"チャン・グンソク 「Beautiful」Music Video" on YouTube

https://princejks.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice01&wr_id=12454

• Blob 1

Lee Elijah in Talks to Star Alongside Jang Keun Suk In New Drama by ‘Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area’ Director

KRISHKIM
Jang Geun Suk drama

%E2%99%A1%E2%99%A5%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B5%E1%

Lee Elijah is in talks to join Kim Hong Sun’s new drama Chronicles of Crime (working title).

According to Sports Seoul, Lee Elijah was cast as the female lead in the new Coupang Play original series Chronicles of Crime. The actress’s agency responded, “Chronicles of Crime is one of the projects she received an offer from and is now positively reviewing.”

Chronicles of Crime follows the story that uncovers the truth about an old cold case using the gruesome case that happens in the present. This is the new project by The Guest and Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area director Kim Hong Sun. Going back and forth between three different time zones, he’ll be depicting three different cases.

Previously, Jang Geun Suk was offered the male lead, making headlines. If he does join the show, this will be his comeback to the small screen after four years. Attention focuses on whether he’ll be teaming up with Lee Elijah this time.

Meanwhile, Lee Elijah made her debut in the 2013 drama Basketball. Since then, she’s starred in several dramas including Fight for My Way, The Last Empress, and The Good Detective.

https://zapzee.net/2022/08/11/lee-elijah-in-talks-to-star-alongside-jang-keun-suk-in-new-drama-by-money-heist-korea-joint-economic-area-director/

Jang Keun Suk, Heo Song Tae, and Lee Elijah to star in new drama 'Crime Chronicles'

Ann Nurcihan
- August 11, 2022

2569567325.png

JOURNAL GARUT - Chronicles of Crime is a new crime-themed drama.

Based on a rare fraud case, Crime Chronicles tells the story of a detective chasing a criminal.  Recounting the heinous events of the past that were not revealed

Jang Geun Suk will reportedly be the main character of this drama as a detective after 4 years of inactivity.

As a result of OSEN's coverage, Jang Geun Suk received the script for the drama Crime Chronicles and is positively considering appearing.

Jang Geun Suk will return to acting for the first time in 4 years since the drama Switch: Change the World (2018) before he enlisted in the military.

Directed by Kim Hong Sung, known for the dramas Liar Game, Pied Piper, The Voice, Black and Guest, Luka: The Beginning.

Kim Hong Sung even expanded his skills as a director with 'Age of Blood', and recently he also co-directed the drama 'Money Heist: Korea Unified Economic Zone'.

Rumor has it that in addition to Jang Geun Suk, actor Heo Sung Tae will be joining the cast of Crime Chronicles.

Heo Song Tae will play a criminal who handles a rare fraud case.

He has also played many villains in the past, such as in Squid Games' hit drakor, Age of Shadows, and Outcasts.

Recently, Heo Sung Tae took on the role of a villain in the drama Adamas where he played Choi Tae Sung.

As for actress Lee Elijah, who also received an offer to star in the drama Crime Chronicles and is considering it.

On August 11, 2022, Lee Elijah's agency UngBinENS told Joy News 24, "Elijah is in the process of getting an offer to star in Crime Chronicles and is considering it."

Attention is focused on whether Elijah will be able to show a new image after confirming his appearance in The Chronicles of Crime after a 2-year hiatus.

Lee Elijah last appeared in The Good Detective, which aired in 2020.  He also expanded his acting skills by starring in My Powerful Girl in 2019.

As of now, Crime Chronicles is known to be airing on OTT Coupang Play, but the possibility of a platform change cannot be ruled out.

The filming process and schedule for Crime Chronicles has yet to be confirmed.

Translation from indonesian google

https://jurnalgarut.pikiran-rakyat.com/hiburan/pr-335247475/jang-geun-suk-heo-sung-tae-dan-lee-elijah-akan-bintangi-drakor-baru-chronicles-of-crime

• Like 1

[Korean actor] Jang Geun Suk makes my heart flutter over and over again "Permanent Save Version" Snap Gallery

The tsundere prince "Gong-chan" who renewed the image of the Korean star with a charm different from the original Four Heavenly Kings.  Relive the moment when you were in awe of hard lines and smiled!

2022/08/17

gunchantop02-1660702415.jpg?crop=0.502xw

Jang Keun Suk made his breakthrough with the drama You're Beautiful, which aired in 2009 and became a hit not only in Korea, but throughout Asia.  With his prince-like appearance and tsundere personality, he won the hearts of women, and with his beautiful voice, he was also a very active singer and rose to the title of "Asia's Top Star".  From his early days to the present, we will remember his magnificent progress with this album!

Korean star with "I-sama" character!  Jang Keun-suk
There are many women who are at the mercy of the gap between beautiful androgynous features and tsundere lines!

Dressed in modern fashion, Jang Geun Suk made a strong impression on Japanese women with his "I-sama" demeanor.  Unlike Bae Yong Joon, who comes off as a kind and tolerant Korean, it might surprise many that there are such men in South Korea!?

Jang Geun Suk looked like a comet, but he actually made his show business debut in 1993 as a child model.  In 1997, he first appeared in a drama, and in 2004, he became Korea's youngest DJ on the radio program Jang Keun Suk's Young Street, steadily building his career.  In 2010, "You're Beautiful" became a hit in Japan, and its popularity has spread to Asia as well!

We return to him, who became the face of the Korean star who caused the second Hallyu boom, in a photo gallery that is sure to make your heart flutter.

Jang Geun Suk PROFILE

Date of birth: August 4, 1987 (age 35)

Height: 182 cm

Blood type: A

https://www.25ans.jp/celebrity/celebrity-life/g40893736/jang-keunsuk-then-220817/

"It's very popular in Japan," Korean Media No. 2, Mr. Young wonders why Geun-chan doesn't show up.

koreanactor0118-2.jpg

Dalian Korean media presented Japan's "fourth Hallyu boom" and presented "characteristics" different from the previous boom.  “Why doesn’t the second Yeon-sama, Gun-chan, appear?”  I will submit an article to the Korean media that addresses the issue and the reason.

Dalian Korean Media (데일리안/dailian.co.kr) published an article discussing the "Hallyu boom" in Japan, and it is attracting attention.

On August 16, the same media published an article titled "K-dramas are popular in Japan, but there is no second 'Yong-sama, Gun-chan'."  We have presented the "features" of the fourth Hallyu boom that are different from the previous boom.

After all, the focus is on the schedule of Netflex Japan.  There are currently 4 to 5 Korean dramas consistently ranked in the top 10, and the article even prepared screenshots to convey their popularity.

and asked a question.

“Why is there no second Yong-sam (Bae Yong-jun) and Gun-chan (Jang Keun-suk)?”

Bae Yong Joon and Jang Geun Suk.

As an unparalleled Hallyu star, he was popular in the 2000s and 2010s.

If these two showed up at an airport in Japan, many would remember well the thousands of fans who greeted them.

(Related article) Two big Hallyu stars whose achievements in Korea have faded due to their explosive popularity in Japan.

Dalian cited reports from the Korea Economic Research Institute and Japanese media stating, "Yong-sama's boom generated an economic impact of 3 trillion won (about 307 billion yen) in both Japan and South Korea."  reached 3 billion yen,” he explained in detail about his immense popularity.

However, after the appearance of Jang Geun Suk, there was no "Hallyu star" that could shock all of Japan.

Dalian claims that the reason for this is that dramas are more popular than actors.

As an example, it is presented that the support for "Itaewon Class" is greater than Park Seo Joon's popularity in Japan.

In hindsight, on the other hand, if the reason for watching Korean dramas used to be "a movie with your favorite actor", now the reason is changing "because it's interesting and very creative (regardless of the cast)".

Of course, from last year to this year, even if you look at dramas that have become a big topic in Japan, the trend is obvious.

From last year's "Umimachi Cha-Cha-Cha" to the hot topic "Lawyer Woo Yeon-Woo has genius skin", Japanese viewers are fascinated by the works themselves.

Also, the rise of VODs such as Netflix seems to be one of the reasons for the shortening of drama distribution times.

Until two years ago, the main broadcast was on TV, so for at least a few months (during the broadcast period), there were many patterns in which Hallyu fans watched the drama after being "immersed" in the main actor for a long time.  time.

However, now the amount of content that can be “eyeballed” has increased, and the period of subsidizing the boom has become shorter.  Therefore, a few days after the release, the topic disappeared, and it became difficult to visit the moment of the “birth of a star”.

Of course, the timing of the fourth Hallyu boom and the timing of the corona crisis were also one of the reasons why the star's visit to Japan was cut short.

The seat of the second Yeon-sam, Gun-chan, is currently "vacant".

Finally, the number of events where stars come to Japan is increasing these days.  Can we expect big stars like Yong-sama and Geun-chan to be born?

Given that the word "Korean drama" has become more common than "Korean drama" and given that major environmental changes are taking place, this can be a little tricky.

https://danmee.jp/knews/koreandrama/koreandrama-topic-347/

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk appears on All Night Nippon for the first time in 9 years!  "I was nervous, but radio is really fun."

2022-08-18

Every week "All Night Nippon X (Cross)" from 24:00 on Thursdays, which is responsible for the weekly personality.  Jang Keun Suk will be in charge on September 1st (Thursday).

1e4f23e7a26c00ad1a373bd5116a924a.jpg

'Jang Keun Suk's All Night Nippon X (Cross)' broadcast on Thursday, September 1 from 24:00 to 24:58.

Jang Keun Suk will appear on All Night Nippon for the first time in 9 years since "All Night Nippon GOLD", his first radio host in Japan in 2013.  In the program, he will talk a lot about the current situation and lifestyle of Jang Geun Suk, as well as answer questions from the audience.

In addition, the secret story of the creation of the new single Beautiful will be revealed, which will be released on August 31, the day before the broadcast.  This is a great rock ballad, written by himself, about 4 years and 4 months old, in addition to his reflections on the title song, which contains the message that all people, even if they are hurt and hurt, are "presences".  who are beautiful and should be loved." The joy of meeting Japanese fans for the first time.

In addition, the program also features a quiz corner based on the remarks of Gong-chan, who was "bright" in his 20s when he appeared in Jang Geun Suk's All Night's Gold nine years ago.  How does Geun Suk, who became an adult in his 30s, feel about the remarks he made at the time?  Follow the broadcast.

Jang Geun Suk commented on this special broadcast as follows.

After 9 years, Jang Geun Suk has returned to All Night Nippon!
I was very nervous after a long time, but the radio is really fun.
I've been talking about the new song "Beautiful" and my recent situation for an hour, so I would be glad if you could listen to it.

"All Night Nippon X (Cross)" is associated with the "smash" vertical theater app.  Jang Geun Suk's "All Night Nippon X (Cross)" will air on September 1 (Thursday) at 24:00.

<Program Information>

■ Program name: Nippon Broadcasting System "Jang Keun Suk's All Night Nippon X (Cross)"
■ Broadcast date: September 1, 2022 (Thursday) from 24:00 to 24:58
* With "smash" vertical theater app.  Simultaneous Delivery
■ Personality: Jang Geun Suk ■
Program email address: jks@allnightnippon.com
■ Program Twitter: @ANN_Xross
■ Program hashtag : #Jang Keun Suk ANNX

https://news.1242.com/article/380654

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk boasts his awesome proportions in photos taken at the supermarket

August 18, 2022

Jang Geun Suk shared photos of him going shopping for groceries.

On August 18th, Jang Geun Suk shared three new photos on his Instagram. The photos show Jang Geun Suk picking ingredients at a Japanese supermarket. The actor was dressed comfortably. He wore a black sleeveless shirt and denim shorts. Although his face was covered with a cap and mask, his awesome proportions still caught the attention.

Spoiler

jang-geun-suk-18082022-1.webp

jang-geun-suk-18082022-2.webp

jang-geun-suk-18082022-3.webp

Netizens left comments on Jang Geun Suk’s photos, saying, “It’s good that you look healthy”, “It’s been a while since you’ve been there”, and “You look great.”

jang-geun-suk-18082022-4.webp

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk recently received an offer to star in ‘Chronicles of Crime’ and is positively considering his appearance. This drama will be directed by Kim Hong Sun, who was in charge of OCN’s ‘The Guest’, tvN’s ‘LUCA: The Beginning’, and Netflix’s ‘Money Heist: Joint Economic Area Part 1’. ‘Chronicles of Crime’ is expected to be released on Coupang Play.

https://kbizoom.com/jang-geun-suk-boasts-his-awesome-proportions-in-photos-taken-at-the-supermarket/

JKS Instagram story 25/08/2022

asia_prince_jks_2022_08_25_10_42_00.jpg?