Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Jang Geun Suk is a super professional who prepares a delicious dish in his kitchen - a real feast for the eyes! When you look at these photos, your appetite immediately rises. Jang Geun Suk is great in everything he does - recording a song or preparing a meal.

d827baa8-8fae-4d7b-b22e-18107cccc9ff.jpg

5c6ab68d-c2e2-4b68-adab-c50fcfe11ddf.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPVpxWnFgn/?utm_medium=copy_link

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Photo from Jang Geun Suk's instograms:

7cd78908-9ffa-4588-98b9-1901b2d62496.jpg

Spoiler

51b7728d-de47-463f-99ca-d2379fd32a69.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSm77enLLO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[photos 1] Promotional screening of JKS's new single "Emotion" in music stores

51202612983_8d7b190ba8.jpg

Spoiler

51202412121_400484fcb0.jpg

[photos 2] Promotional exhibition for the release of the new JKS single 'Emotion' in record stores

51202519978_f310291c69_z.jpg

Spoiler

51201600377_5368f83b7b_z.jpg

There are other photos...

https://jangkeunsukitalia.wordpress.com/2021/05/25/foto-2-esposizione-promozionale-per-luscita-del-nuovo-singolo-di-jks-emotion-presso-i-negozi-di-dischi/

Jang Geun Suk's new song "Emotion" dominates Japanese music charts!

jks.jpg

Jang Geun Suk bragged about the strength of the "Prince of Asia."

Jang Geun Suk took 1st place on the new song "Emotion", which opened the pre-airing on the 19th, following the digital single "Star" at No. 1 on Japan's LINE MUSIC Live Chart, released in March. of the year. year ...

In particular, "Emotion" took first place on the daily chart, as well as on the LINE MUSIC real-time chart for two days, 19th and 20th. This is an exceptional performance for a Korean solo artist, and the local media have responded surprisingly to Jang Geun Suk's musical transformation and explosive urgency.

Not only that, but since its debut on iTunes Japan on the 26th, it has reached number one on the real-time chart and continues to show amazing results.

The new song "Emotion" is a song that Jang Geun Suk is directly involved in writing, and you can feel the adult male beauty and sexuality. In addition, this is the first recording in about 3 years and 9 months from the 4th album "Voyage", released in August 2017, and a total of 3 songs have been recorded including "Emotion" and "Star".

The agency stated, "Jang Geun Suk is loved by fans in Japan and other Asian countries while expanding his musical spectrum and playing through his tireless activities."

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is carefully pondering his next job after receiving love calls from many jobs and preparing to return as an actor.

Photo courtesy of AG Corporation
Korean entertainment and trend information site KOARI

FC_150.jpg

Jang Geun Suk - Buy "Emotion"

Translation from Japanese google

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/96496/

• Wiggle 1

Jang Geun Suk, a close friend, appears in a documentary about Jae Chun and the main video is also being released for the first time.

05/28/2021

Since his debut in 2004, Jae Jun has enjoyed immense popularity not only in his home country of Korea, but also in Japan, and continues to act as the best runner ever. A new scene from the documentary "Jae Jun: On the Road" (original title: "ON THE WAY: An Artist's Journey" / Distribution: Lawson Entertainment), which traces the essence and roots of the young man's dream. the photo and the main video were filmed for the first time... 

In addition, interviews with friends, teachers, and staff of the children are recorded as new news in the main story, and the video of the interview with Jang Geun Suk, a close friend, is said to be talking about Jae Joon.

o0694046214948729465.jpg?caw=800

Jang Geun Suk is younger than Jae Jun, but he has a close relationship even in private, just like his brother. Jang Geun Suk, who was asked to star in this documentary this time, agreed with him, "If I can help him," which led to a friendship. This is a must-watch scene where Jang Geun Suk talks about the deeper aspects they can empathize with because they are the best performers in the entertainment world. In particular, it's worth noting that he gives advice that attests to his close friendship with Jae Jun.

"Jae-joong: On the Road" will be the fastest road show in the world from July 2 (Friday) at United Cinema Toyosu, Shinjuku Piccadilly and more.

<Jang Keun Seok's commentary>

This is Jae Jun's first memorable documentary, and I received an offer to become my close friend, hoping it would help me.

J-JUN(김재중)ドキュメンタリー映画『ジェジュン:オン・ザ・ロード』本編映像一部公開!!!

https://news.dwango.jp/moviestage/61668-2105

A very interesting and long interview with Jang Geun Suk about the most important moments in his life. Do not miss!

Jang Geun Suk "Selfie 35, I lost my mind" Still handsome
Login 2021.06.01.

[Daily Sports Lee Ji-su]

0003122625_001_20210601165703940.jpg?typ

Actor Jang Geun Suk turned 35 and although he lost his sense of self-portrait, he was still showing off his beauty.

On the 1st, Jang Geun Suk posted a "35-year-old selfie" on his Instagram. lost its meaning What is this filter? "

In the photo posted together, Jang Geun Suk is looking at the camera in what looks like a recording studio. His attentive eyes, pointed nose and sharp jawline stand out. He said he had lost his mind, but he was still handsome.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk recently dominated the Japanese music charts with a new album containing new musical colors.

Reporter Lee Ji Soo, Digital News Team

Translation from korean google

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003122625

o0828124414951618978.jpg?caw=800

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk talked about his training.

Jang Geun Suk released a video on the 2nd with the sentence "Patter" added to his Instagram Stories.

The video shows Jang Geun Suk flexing his muscles in the gym.

The strength of Jang Geun Suk, who repeatedly comes out of his completely omitted state with great speed, arouses the admiration of the audience.

Jang Geun Suk was ranked # 1 on the LINE MUSIC Live Rankings of "Emotion" announced on May 26th.

o0407050514951618980.jpg?caw=800

https://korepo.com/archives/948415

Jang Geun Suk's Instagram Story
It's raining in Seoul
From inside the car
Where is the view from ...

o0820140914951862508.jpg?caw=800

https://instagram.com/stories/_asia_prince_jks/2587803262646111604?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

• Blob 1

“I was very suspicious,” a year after being discharged, Jang Geun Suk talks about his bipolar disorder and the restart.

June 6, 2021

51226429111_405115cfde.jpg

Photo: Scott Young

Jang Geun Suk, who was nicknamed "Gun-chan" for the beautiful Korean wave, received a lot of support not only in his country, but also in Japan. He has been an active child actor since the age of 5, and in 2018 he admitted to having bipolar disorder (manic depression). At the height of his popularity, he left the entertainment world as a "social service agent" and reopened in 2020. “I was very suspicious when I was in the entertainment world, but when I left the entertainment world and started being treated as a person, my heart gradually changed,” he said.

A year after returning from the army, I asked him about his history and his thoughts on the future. (Interview / Text: Yuka Kuwahata / Yahoo! Special News Editorial Office) Jang Geun Suk.

The dream of performing at the Tokyo Dome and the onset of bipolar disorder

Spoiler

51227197424_802a16a3b8.jpg

“Is it early in the morning? No, everything is okay. I woke up 30 minutes ago. " 10 a.m. Jang Geun Suk joked in Japanese, rubbing his eyes sleepily. A black cap, a hoodie, a real face without makeup, and a deep, unchanging voice. The remote interview connecting Seoul and Tokyo was surprisingly natural to appear on screen. Jang Geun Suk resumed his activities in 2020 after completing military service as a "social service agent."

He has been a child actor since he was five, but 10 years ago he found himself in the spotlight. The break was caused by the drama You are Beautiful (2009). He gained popularity thanks to his character, who echoes the main character of the film, and called himself "the prince of Asia". Using his skillful Japanese as a weapon, he has appeared on various Japanese entertainment shows such as "Waratte Iitomo!" And Tetsuko's Room. He was a versatile artist on live tours.

However, at the peak of his popularity, he had a mental illness. He developed bipolar disorder (manic depression) shortly after a successful solo performance at Tokyo Dome in 2011, which he says was "a dream since he was a high school student." "After performing at the Tokyo Dome, I woke up the morning of the day after the concert and felt lonely." What is it? “What is my feeling now? I left the hotel for a while. with the staff. I wanted to feel stimulated. I made my dream of life a reality, and I thought about what to do next and what future I have. "

The presentation and announcement of bipolar disorder was sudden. "Jang Geun Suk received grade 4 military service due to 'bipolar disorder' during a medical examination by the Military Human Resources Department, which will allow him to work as a social service agent for two years." July 6, 2018, Branch Office announces official comments. In the midst of various speculations, he quietly enlisted in the military just 10 days after not appearing in front of the media or fans. Social service personnel are those assigned to government agencies other than the military.

It is intended for people who, due to health reasons, cannot carry out active military service (army, air force, etc.) due to a conscript inspection or who have reasons such as having a war dead in their family. There are quite a few entertainers who go into the military as social service agents, but rarely bipolar disorder is the cause of a military sentence. “I have officially announced as an office that I will join the army as a social service agent with bipolar disorder.

I didn't really care. I can’t help myself because I’m not lying. This is my life. someone to ask me a question and I felt honest, but no one dared to listen. I had to concentrate on performing on stage and in front of the camera and it was “difficult”. I never spoke to them in public when I was in my early twenties because everyone was worried about it. "

Spoiler

51226429596_f25c4d38f6.jpg

When I asked him if he felt any relief, he quietly shook his head. "This is the same. I knew all the good friends around me. "I'm going to the military next year, but I have bipolar disorder, so I don't know what's going on." I was grateful to him for joking. I didn't want to be seriously told, "I will worry."

I did everything like a "military" Jang Geun Suk

Spoiler

51226430006_45500d154b.jpg

I was assigned to the Seoul Metropolitan Fire and Disaster Prevention Headquarters. The usual days, which he describes as an "employee," leaves home in his own car, drives to work at 9 am and leaves at 6 pm. What I experienced was a world completely different from the world of entertainment. “I entered numbers into Excel. Have you ever done this? It hurts! (Laughs). After that, I washed and took out 50 fans. I also washed dishes. My department has a fixed daily routine. I don't have it. When I go to work, I am always nervous and waiting, and when they call me and say, "Hello, Jang Geun Suk, come here," I rush to say "Hello!" It was completely different from my job doing it for almost 30 years. "

Even if I turned off the artist switch to quickly merge with the workplace, I still felt the distance from the people around me. “At first, everyone dealt with me like a star, Jang Geun Suk. But since I met and talked every day, I gradually switched to Jang Geun Suk, who went to work as a soldier. After that I was able to talk. After a month, I finally became friends and listened to the story of each person. "

51227502885_651f09d9b3.jpg

Changes in the experience of visiting

Spoiler

51227503255_f4aeec83a1.jpg

Seeing the "days of the general public" up close, my feelings changed. “The dream of the four-year-old manager who ran me at fire and disaster prevention headquarters was to play golf once a month. In addition, there were people who were enthusiastic about stocks. Stocks, bitcoins, etc. There are so many people that I like. I was surprised (laughs). Each of them has something that I like. It was fun to know that.

Initially, I had the feeling that I was the best hero in the world. But what I noticed In military service, everyone is a protagonist in my world, so I work hard every day and I thought it made sense. I understand the hearts of my neighbors. Very little. Maybe, but my little habits have changed and I feel more comfortable. The very way of thinking has improved. From negative to positive. "

During the interview, I fluently fingered the words in Japanese, but only once: “Oh, can I answer that in Korean? This is a specific story, ”he once said in Korean. In the course of this story, I asked: “What are“ thoughts ”? How did you go from negative to positive? " “I was originally a skeptic. In the world I have lived in, there are many good people, but many bad ones. So I always doubted the other person and closed the door of my heart so as not to hurt myself.

The reason it became positive is because I knew that there are different people in the world, such as the Headquarters for Disaster Prevention and Disaster Prevention. Looking at different people, I realized that this is not the case. doesn't suit me or doesn't suit me. That's all. I began to think that it is important that I can trust this person. " I casually turned my face diagonally upward.

What do you think of the current Korean wave boom?

Spoiler

51227503510_e611d95ba3.jpg

A year has passed since I was discharged. On May 26, he released the flamboyant mid-tempo Japanese song "Emotion" and seriously resumed his artistic career. The lyrics for "Don't leave yourself by instinct" were written by me and "I got sexy when I expressed Jang Geun Suk as he is (laughs)." The release date is only 5 days different from BTS's "Butter", and the top Korean artists old and new will compete.

How do you feel about the existence of BTS, who became a global star when he disappeared from the front stage?

“I'm also an ARMY (BTS fan) (laughs). I was a little lonely when I was working in Japan 10 years ago. There were not many artists who would have had a drink with me. Now K is the number of Korean artists who are active in overseas countries with the rise in popularity of POP. I think now is a very good time to return to this time. " In retrospect, this led to a Korean boom in Japan.

Was Bae Yong Joon from the 2004 drama "Winter Sonata" aired on terrestrial NHK. Jang Geun Suk analyzes the reason why he became the driving force behind Korea's second wave boom after Yeon-sama, "because of his sadistic nature." “Mr. Bae Yeon Joon completely changed the Korean image into a very soft and tender feeling. After that, a man named Jang Geun Suk suddenly appeared. Not kind at all (laughs). It was naughty, there was eyeliner. and I had long hair. I think I was playing the role of a new Korean actor. "

51227503755_7b2058af02_z.jpg

“The character at that time had a role that I played and myself. But I think it was based on my original personality. Since childhood, my parents told me that I was lying. said I like this word. Even if I create a character, if it's a lie, I will get rid of him. Even in dramas and performances, it doesn't look like Jang Geun Suk. If this happens (and stand up and bow), isn't it weird? "For Jang Geun Seok, Japan is" a place where you can push your limits. Although it was impossible to come to Japan for three years due to military service and the crown, he watched a Japanese movie on Netflix and got to know the Japanese.

In terms of future efforts, he replies, “Actually, I am preparing culinary content. Yameshev's nickname used on social media is a minor character. I would like to play music like Jang Geun Suk as well as a serious love story. ”Before joining the army, Jang Geun Suk told Unagi (a fan) in a handwritten letter that he would kill him if he had an affair. At the end of the interview, when I asked, “What words do you want to say to eels?” It took about 2 minutes to think, “Please give me some time,” looking diagonally upwards. "Wait. I'll see you!" The mischievous eyes haven't changed at all since the press conference in Japan 10 years ago.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/277cc44938e1fa7e97b940c5d384ac5f433b6726?page=4