Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

o0828130914910015156.jpg?caw=800

DVD
Jang Geun Suk - 2020 Online Christmas Fan Meeting "Always With You"

"Thank you for walking with me for 10 years"
A heartfelt gift from Jang Geun Suk to fans who have walked with us for 10 years.

Full footage of the main fan meeting from Dec 19, 2020, plus FC-only afterparty and bonus footage!
With a history book that summarizes memories from 10 years!
This is the full saved version of the fan club 10th anniversary.

https://shop.koari.net/category/47/FRVA00061.html

• Like 1

[News] New single from Jang Keun Suk: Star

World-renowned artist Jang Keun Suk introduced his new single "Star" to music lovers.
South Korean artist Jang Keun Suk, who has a worldwide fan base with his role actor and singer, introduced his new single "Star" to the audience.
Fans of the artist, who returned from the military last summer, are waiting for his new works with great excitement and curiosity. Responding to the expectations of his fans with surprises, Jang Keun Suk first held an online fan meeting event on his YouTube channel after his return from the military. The artist performed his popular songs at the event, also greeted his fans by reading the messages sent to him on YouTube.

1e8acf458af37e65d575e4ad6e62da0e.jpg

Jang Keun Suk often posts on his SNS, this time surprised his fans with a beautiful song.
His soft voice flows from the stars
Jang Keun Suk released his new song "Star" on Wednesday, March 10th, under the  label of Universal Music Group. The song has been greatly appreciated since its release. "Star", which is an emotional and promising song with the soft voice of the artist, warms one's heart while listening.

According to the information obtained from the artist's fan page; Jang Keun Suk describes his new single "Star":
"Hi, I'm Jang Keun Suk. These lyrics called "Star" contain my honest heart. I'm thinking of fans who can't see now."

And in another post, he uses the following expressions:
We participated in the lyrics of "Star". It hasn't been around for a long time. I am very happy to be able to reunite with Korean writing team Choi Chul Ho and will spend a lot of time. There are things to do and I'll have a good time."

https://www.besiktas.com.tr/magazin/

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

o0828143714912739367.jpg?caw=800

Spring was a hot topic this time
When you feel spring
What time is it now?

I feel spring
When miniature daffodils bloomed in the garden ...
In the blog comment section every year
?? When the number of comments started to grow (laughs)

In other words, is it strange in the spring? Will increase
It was creepy at first
Now I think, "This is spring" (explosion)

It's great to get used to it

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

It's been 300 days since Jang Geun Seok was demobilized from the army !!! He plans to perform on Yumi-san's radio from 20:00 tomorrow.

o0760076014914999700.jpg?caw=800

Model of Land Rover (@landrover) of actor Jang Geun Suk (@_asia_prince_jks), model of Range Rover Borg.
<Main Features>
Top speed: 130 mph (210 km / h)
Maximum Power Output: 380 HP
0-100 km / h: 5.4 sec.
Price: $ 217,000 (240 million won)

It was this car when it appeared on the radio

o0500075014914999710.jpg?caw=800

https://ameblo.jp/tantyann/entry-12664226968.html

• Wiggle 1

[Article] The drama of Jang Keun Suk! "GYAO!" will free online delivery of the exciting entertainment "Switch-Change the World" by the genius scammer and the straight-laced elite prosecutor!

The video distribution service "GYAO!" Operated by GYAO Co., Ltd. in cooperation with Yahoo Japan Corporation will distribute the Korean drama "Switch-Change the World" for free on the web from 26 March, 2021 (Friday)
This is the drama after "The Royal Gambler" by top Asia star Jang Keun Suk, and this is the last work before he joins the army. It is a topical work that shows the wide range of acting by performing two roles of fraudster Sa Do-chan and calm and justice prosecutor Baek Jun-soo.

001bf6012645fd935deb889f530d2f1e.jpg

b7bf0321a7b422d30489f28ed2155369.jpg

There is no doubt that you will not be able to stop pounding with speedy and thrilling story development and love patterns, as you will be surprised at the activities of Do-chan who set up fraud against the great evil! 
Please enjoy the exciting entertainment blockbuster that ran alone in the same time zone audience rating in Korea from the first broadcast, paying attention to the realistic performances such as Han Ye-ri and Jung Woong-in who co-star. 
- Title: "Switch-Change the world" (16 episodes in total)
- Delivery schedule: March 26, 2021 (Friday) 0: 00-June 24, 2021 (Thursday) 23:59
* Updated every Friday for 2 episodes

cre: https://korepo.com/archives/912712

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Jang Geun Suk, who played Uno in Hwang Jini, struggled with dialogue.

March 27, 2021

The historical drama "Hwang Jini," starring Ha Ji Won, which aired in 2006, tells the story of a woman named Hwang Jini who actually existed under the 11th king of the Joseon Dynasty, Chunjeong. This is the piece that I painted.

The drama features a wide variety of characters, including Master Hwang Jini Penm, played by actress Kim Young Ae, and Hwang Jini's mother, Hyun Gum, who plays actress Jung Mi Sung.

By the way, Shim Eun Kyung plays the young protagonist Hwang Jini.

Among them, actor Jang Geun Suk appeared as the son of both groups, a man named Uno, who fell in love with Hwang Jin at first sight.

Jang Geun Suk was only 19 years old at the time of filming this "Hwang Jini". In addition, it is said that in this work the main character was performed for the first time, while there are many veteran actors around.

gunsoku0326.jpg?v=1616728387

Jang Keun-suk

What I learned on the set

Prior to filming the drama, Jang Geun Suk felt pressured by not being able to go outside and not eating.

However, during filming, I wanted to convey it through the Uno I was playing, but I couldn't convey it and I could express chest pain that seemed to make me feel better.

Thus, Jang Geun Suk, who played Uno in detail in the drama "Hwang Jini," said that he had a hard time memorizing the lines while filming. The reason is that there were old words in the lines that are no longer used.

Even though he has been in the entertainment world from a very young age and has had a significant acting career, it seems like it was difficult to express emotion in the words he first heard.

However, when he appeared in Hwang Jini, he learned and realized that he can project his own experiences into historical drama and that there are emotions that can only be expressed in historical drama.

Jang Geun Suk has starred in many dramas and films besides Hwang Jini. All of the characters he has played so far have been very impressive and very reliable.

Yasushi Daichi

Translation from Japanese google

https://kankoku-drama.com/news_topic/id=12927

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk’s new single ‘Emotion’ will be released on May 26, 2021
Following the release of his digital single ‘Star’ that ranked no.1 in LINE MUSIC real-time charts, it’s decided that his new single ‘Emotion’ will be released on May 26th! However, the details are not open yet, and there are so many options. We will share the updates when the the details come up.

[Basic information]
Release date: May 26th, 2021
Contents: CD/3 songs (01.Emotion, 02.Mirage, 03.Star), a serial number for a lottery.

51091428980_f56023ea82.jpg

CD (Only FC members)
01.Emotion
02.Mirage
03.Star
04.Star(Korean ver.)
05.Emotion(Instrumental)
06.Mirage(Instrumental)
07.Star(Instrumental)
08.JKS presents HOME RADIO(special episode)

More detail: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/58341#more-58341

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Buyer Notice of New Single "Emotion"

If you buy a limited edition JKS Japan fan club or a special edition of the UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE set, you will be participating in his online chat in June. To participate in the event, you must be logged in via SHOWROOM via browser or SHOWROOM app. We're not sure if it's available outside of Japan…. Also, we are not sure if we can view the archived event at the end of the same. There is time difference between Japan and other countries, so it is not easy to watch in real time.

For the debut of Jang Geun Suk's first solo album in Japan in April 2011.

Let me cry

Jang Geun Suk's debut in Japan begins on the first day 2011-04-27
Popular Korean Actor Jang Geun Suk's debut in Japan "Let Me Cry" sold 57,000 copies on its first day of release, 4 / First appeared at the top of Oricon's daily singles rankings with 26. Chan appeared in the Korean drama "You Are Beautiful" (Fuji TV series). which aired in Japan in 2010, and in the popular Suntory commercial for "McCauley's Soul," which is now on air. I collect.

The debut work will include a total of 6 songs, including the title track and CM's "Bye Bye Bye" from Suntory's "Soul Makgeolli", in which he will appear as a pair. There are two versions: the first and the usual. The first edition comes with a DVD with recordings and cover photos.

1b71e4a96a3ab71831c5c7521282bf3b.jpg

Translation from Japanese google

https://blog.goo.ne.jp/gunlalakato/e/6c5a40b6033d591b7c2a8bcd0876183a

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk - Album [Emotion] (CD + 32-page booklet) (Limited Edition C) [CD] (Japanese version) (* Order may be canceled due to early out of stock)
US $ 32.90

GD00054659.default.1.jpg

https://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?grp_no=1741898&goods_no=54659

[Japanese Edition] Jang Keun-Suk - Emotion (1st Limited Edition, Version CD + DVD
US $ 33.90

o0828082714922772848.jpg?caw=800

https://www.kpoptown.com/other-male-solo/66358--japanese-edition-jang-keun-suk-emotion-1st-limited-edition-verb-cd-dvd.html

• Blob 1