Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

o0828077714957534103.jpg?caw=800

[Sharing Photo Exhibition] In 2021, the 9th Jang Keun Suk birthday photo exhibition will be held online.
The details will be announced soon.
(We’re planning to exhibit fan arts, so we hope many of you eels will participate the event.)
We apologize for making you confused.

o0344050014959072778.jpg

Switch-Change the World with You-
All episodes are being delivered at once Cheering megaphone
Clapper board Delivery period Film projector
June 18, 2021 (Friday) 00:00 to June 24, 2021 (Thursday) 23:59

A recent photo of 33-year-old Jang Keun Suk: With upright and handsome facial features, he successfully returned to the peak of his appearance after losing weight

2021/06/18

d3fd234859764b3cb256e0e6a8ac7397.jpeg

The flowing Hallyu male star is fat destiny that can't escape.

Probably because of edema-prone physique and dietary structure, Korean male stars are always easy to gain weight. Lee Min Ho and Jang Keun Suk belong to this type. However, the actor is fat to fat, and it is easy to lose weight. Jang Keun Suk, who was photographed today, is thinner back to the peak of his appearance.

A recent photo of 33-year-old Jang Keun Suk: With upright and handsome facial features, he successfully returned to the peak of his appearance after losing weight

He already has a height advantage. After losing weight, his posture is more upright, and his good figure can't be concealed in fashionable and casual clothes. His face has also become thinner, and the bridge of his nose is more three-dimensional and tall. This exquisite facial features are even comparable to those when he debuted.

Spoiler

65665fab5d014e44adb96f2c58f9e96d.jpeg

The side face is also very capable, and this little curly hairstyle is also very fashionable. It seems hard to imagine that he is 33 years old, because it is basically the same as the peak appearance, and even more beautiful.

Jang Keun Suk, who debuted as a child star at the age of 7, is actually a very old Hallyu male star.

Spoiler

8bed44f4f0944b4791b3f3214b279474.jpeg

He has acted in many film and television dramas, large and small, among which the most well-known domestic audience is "It turns out to be a beautiful man". It is also possible to call a first-generation male god. It's just that there are no great works in the follow-up, and he is fattening out of the circle, it is even more difficult to have good resources. 

Spoiler

114abbea3a9242548e104da8f6893945.jpeg

And mentioning Jang Keun Suk's fatness should be a big regret for fans.

His weight gain at the beginning was different from Lee Min Ho's staged edema, which was actually fatter with naked eyes. Coupled with the widening effect of the lens itself, it is a pity that she suddenly changed from a beautiful boy to the aunt Faner described by netizens.

Spoiler

cc8e0ef7a5eb4735896608d6be9debe5.jpeg

Fortunately, his gaining weight did not continue. After hard work, he eventually lost weight, and his whole person became very energetic. I hope I can keep it going and shoot more new works.

Do you like Jang Keun Suk?

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/ffe2632226d337c31c8e3e95d13f8578.html

• Like 1

Watch the whole story Sparkles
Gun-chan was good at two roles! And as usual a good voice Smiling face I was deceived because I was a fraudster! There is also a feeling of exhilaration in the reversal play.
Han Ye-ri's short hair looks good and is cute.
We are looking forward to returning to Gun-chan's drama in the future.

• Blob 1

Some comments about "Switch" drama

1 / #Switch Change the World, I Completed
There was a sense of speed and it was fun!
The role of a genius scammer played by Jang Keun Suk and a dual-role prosecutor of a straight-laced elite was wonderful!
I was also deceived.
There is no love element at all, but the tricks and teamwork to discipline the bad guys were wonderful

2 / #Switch- Change the World
Played two roles, the fraudster Sadochan and the prosecutor Baekjunsu by Jang Keun Suk ssi, so great ~ The final episode, the scene of a Japanese designer lol
"Is it fun to live with people's money?
"Pig is a pearl" Suk is good at Japanese so there are Japanese lines.

0e6bbcf24669bc785a203012a2849b3e.jpg

3 / I enjoyed the race until the end
For the acting of Gun-chan, who plays the roles of a prosecutor and a fraudster, great
Jung Woong-in ssi, who plays the role of the evil Kum Tae-eun, scared
Will you eventually return to the scammer? :D

4 / I'm watching a drama that I'm accumulating on vacation
In Korean dramas, I'm addicted to Switch: Change the World, which is broadcast on BS Nippon Television.

5 / Baek Junsu and Sa Dochan, two opposites
The actor played two roles in one person
Exquisite craftsmanship of acting ability
Jang Keun Suk actor, not only this year ... I will continue to support him forever ~

cre: tw

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

TVnavi monthly release August 2012

Interview with Jang Geun Suk published

Release date varies by region
The August issue of TVnavi will be released on June 23rd and on 24th and 25th.

* Released on June 23rd, urban version, Kansai version, Chubu version, Miyagi / Fukushima version, Nagano / Niigata version, Shizuoka version
* Released June 24th, Akita / Yamagata Version, Aomori / Iwate Version
* June Released on the 25th, Hiroshima / Okayama / Kagawa Version, Hokkaido Version, Kyushu Version, Kagoshima / Kumamoto / Miyazaki Version

o1080152814961114017.jpg?caw=800

o0568042914961114018.jpg?caw=800

• Like 1

Apart from films, advertising is also a place where we can see dream couples come together. However, the ad is very short, I see little. There are so many beautiful couples that every time I see them in an advertisement, I just hope that they will be invited to perform together soon.

Park Min Young - Jang Geun Suk

dcbd5094-0cef-4ced-80ac-2daa4343fd41.jpg

ef0c72e4-dc30-409a-b2f0-75110fcb2557.jpg

0caa85af-cda0-4c11-bfd8-969c327ab669.jpg

When Jang Geun Suk and Park Min Young became promising young faces on the Korean screen, they had the opportunity to collaborate on an advertisement for a beverage brand. The sweetness of the Pak family beauty combined with the beautiful and romantic beauty of the beautiful Jang family really makes the hearts of many people flutter. However, until now, when both of them are in their 30s, they are already famous names in the Korean show business, but they have not had the opportunity to act in films together. It might be even more unlikely if Jang Geun Suk seems to be less interested in films than he used to be.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.dienanh.net/lee-min-ho-yoona-va-cac-doi-han-tuyet-dep-khi-dong-chung-quang-cao-29280.html

Jang Geun Suk announces the release of a single for two months in a row! The first release will be the new single "Amekoi", which will be released on August 4th, his birthday.

jks.jpg

On May 26 (Wednesday), the single "Emotion" was released for the first time in about four and a half years and reached number one on the distribution site. Jang Geun Suk has proven his popularity.

The other day at an online conference on benefits for one customer, fans were surprised by the announcement of the release of the single in August, and more details were expected. August 4 is Jang Geun Suk's 34th birthday, and this new song "Amagoi" is an ambitious work that he contributed to in addition to the lyrics.

Also for those who pre-purchased the limited edition FAN CLUB at UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE or KOARI on August 4th, on their birthday (pre-order period: June 23rd (Wednesday) from 18:00 to 25 July (Sunday) 23:59) "Online Talk Event" will be held! A discussion scheduled for a special day with fans will inevitably become an event of a lifetime on that day alone.

Check the official website for more details and don't forget to make a pre-order for your fans!

Moreover, the release of the single (title to be determined) was announced on September 15 (Wednesday) and it became clear that it will be released for the second month in a row. Details of the September single will be announced at a later date, but there is also a lottery claim privilege that you can submit by entering the serial number listed on the August and September singles respectively! In each of the first and second singles, a voicemail with the client's name will be presented to 100 people each, and a 1: 1 one-to-one online session will be scheduled to celebrate the release of two works in a row. Please check the official site here too.
It's going to be a busy season for fans again.

Jang Geun Suk himself commented on this release.

<Jang Geun Suk's commentary>

thanks for
your support for "Emotion"! Thanks to everyone's support, we'll be releasing singles again in August and September!
8/4 is my birthday too, so let's enjoy it together!
And since this was my first single since returning to Emotion, for the first time in my life I called with all eels 1: 1 with a sense of gratitude for the wait, but it was very fresh and messy. It was fun. ! Lol
So this time, to celebrate the August-September issue in a row ... lol Let's talk together again! Please wait!

Google translation

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/98304/

Jang Geun Suk has become a radio DJ for a day!

[Korean Entertainment News]

JKS.jpg

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk will be DJing for the special day on "Kim Young Chul's Power FM".

Jang Geun Suk will be the DJ for the day on SBS Power FM "Kim Young Chul's Power FM", which will air from 7-9am on the 28th. It was decided to fill the vacant seats for Kim Young Chol, who will be leaving his seat to appear on the American comedy show. Fans grew up from the beginning in anticipation of news of Jang Geun Suk's appearance on the radio.

Jang Geun Suk has shown that he is so dedicated to his cause that he decided to appear on Kim Young Chul's "Power FM" as the first official schedule since the meeting was canceled. During his two-year service, he listened to the show every morning and remembered going to work, and through the show, he was the first to express his feelings and current situation.

The appearance of Jang Geun Suk, who is active as a DJ during the day, will be streamed live on the official YouTube channel "Kim Young Chul's Power FM" and everyone hopes that it will be a gift for fans.

Jang Goong Suk recorded great success with the digital singles "Star" and "Emotion" released in March and May of this year, peaking at number one on Japan's LINE MUSIC Live Chart and number one on the Real Time Chart. after the first appearance of iTunes in Japan, respectively., continues to be an artist.

In addition, "Emotion" has garnered rave popularity with fans around the world, maximizing deeper male beauty and sexuality through Jang Geun Suk's direct involvement in the lyrics. He boasted of a more mature appeal and at the same time announced further challenges as an artist, with the Japanese press responding surprisingly to his musical transformation and explosive relevance.

On the other hand, Jang Geun Suk has received love calls from many jobs after returning from the military and is taking a close look at his next job. Not only Artest, but Jang Geun Suk's future activities, which are preparing his comeback as an actor, are getting attention. In addition, the single was announced for two months in a row, in August and September, and expectations continue to rise.

Photo courtesy of AG Corporation

Korean entertainment and trend information site KOARI

Google translation

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/98533/

Chulpa M Jang Geun Suk is filling Kim Yong Chola's vacancy ... DJ returns after 16 years [Official]

Enter 2021.06.25. 16:08

Reporter Seo Ye Jin

0000486561_001_20210625160806918.jpg?typ

Actor Jang Geun Suk will replace Kim Young Chol in Chulpa M as the DJ.

Jang Geun Suk's "Asia Prince" will appear unexpectedly as a special DJ for "Kim Young-cheol's Power FM" (hereafter "Chulpa M") on the 28th. Turning into a radio DJ for the first time in a long time, taking the place of DJ Kim Yong Chul, who left for an American comedy show.

From 2004 to 2005, when he was a youth star, Jang Geun Suk, who was in high school at the time, was a DJ on Jang Geun Suk's Young Street.

Jang Geun Suk was known as an artist who loved radio very much. Jang Geun Suk, who enjoyed listening to Chulpa-em every morning even during his alternative military service, actually chose Chul-pa-em as his first post-service schedule. Rumor has it that he willingly accepted the appearance in order to maintain his loyalty to DJ Kim Young Chol, whom he knew.

Jang Geun Suk, who is also an actor and artist, recently showed his popularity in Korea and Japan when his self-written "Emotion" topped the iTunes Live Music Chart in Japan. By the age of 30, he continues to pursue a variety of activities beyond acting with a more mature charm.

Jang Geun Suk will appear on Chulpa M and interact directly with listeners live, showing the sincere charm of the man Jang Geun Suk, whom he has never seen before.

"Nana Land," Monday's Corner featuring voice acting actors Park Ji Yoon and Lee Moon Hee, cuts one side of the film and shows it as a realistic live radio on the other.

"Chulpa M," featuring Jang Geun Suk as the DJ, can be heard live from 7 am to 9 am on SBS Power FM. You can also join Gorilla Internet Radio and Radio, which is watched through Cheolpa M.'s official YouTube account. In addition, live photos and videos will be uploaded via the official Instagram Cheolpa M.

Seo Ye Jin, Ten Asia staff correspondent yejin@tenasia.co.kr

Translation from korean google

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000486561

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=73164174637

Jang Geun Suk confirmed to appear on 'Kim Young Chul's Power FM' as a special radio DJ for a day

AKP STAFF

1624598124-20200620-220726-1.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk will appear as a special radio DJ on the SBS radio show 'Kim Young Chul's Power FM'. The radio with Jang Geun Suk's special appearance will be broadcasted on June 28th, from 7 AM to 9 AM KST. Jang Geung Suk will be filling in for radio DJ and comedian Kim Young Chul, who is currently in America to participate in a comedy show.

This will be Jang Geun Suk's first official schedule, since his discharge from mandated military service. He revealed that he listened to 'Kim Young Chul's Power FM' every morning, during his two years of service. Recalling his memories of starting his days by listening to the radio broadcast, Jang Geun Suk plans to convey his feelings and let listeners know how he is currently doing.

Jang Geun Suk's appearance as a special radio DJ for a day will be broadcasted live through SBS internet radio ‘Gorilla’ and the 'Kim Young Chul's Power FM' official YouTube account.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/06/jang-geun-suk-confirmed-to-appear-on-kim-young-chuls-power-fm-as-a-special-radio-dj-for-a-day

• Wiggle 1

Jang Geun Suk, show time as "special DJ"!

jks-2.jpg

Photo source: "Power FM Kim Young Chol" still image

[Korean Entertainment News]

Jang Geun Suk acted as a special DJ on SBS Power FM's "Kim Young Chul's Power FM" which aired today (28th). Kim Young Chol's vacancies were completely filled with steady progress, which seemed to come from the "Young Street" DJ.

On that day, Jang Geun Suk said at the opening, “It was just a year ago in the summer. It was Monday when I went to 'Power FM Kim Young Chola' on June 1, 2020. The weather was cloudy as it is today. However, my heart was pure. The broadcast, which returned three days after the cancellation of the convocation, was this program, and today I came here again for the first time in 393 days, a little over a year ago. "

He continued, "To make matters worse, the special name of the corner given by the production team of this program the day I arrived was Jang Geun Suk's Big Picture." The big picture at that time continues to this day, a year later. interesting to think about what it was. “On the other hand, it’s strange that they are connected to each other so that they cannot see anything or any edge. Today, at this moment, we do not know at what point we will be connected again.” He said.

Jang Geun Suk also said, “I often get calls from my brother Yong Chul, but this time I didn't feel well. I was wondering if I should answer the phone, but I'm going to the United States, so I'm going to DJ. I'm very nervous today, but I will do my best to make the morning bright. "

From start to finish, Jang Geun Suk's appearance was impressive, and he naturally communicates with the audience. When Jang Geun Suk asked for a tear on his behalf, he said, “I always bump into Seok. I remember the tears that my friend Kim Jae Jun was thinking about. Jang Geun Suk went to the army, 3 months later, I almost shed a tear over this. "

On that day, he also met with the trumpet player Na Onjun. Jang Geun Suk played trumpet in MBC's drama Beethoven Virus. Jang Geun Suk and Na Ong Joon had a pleasant conversation on the trumpet. Jang Geun Suk recalled the time when Beethoven Virus was filmed and said, “I remember it in numbers. Is this "Flight of the Bee"? At that time I was going to die. " Na Ong Joon also sympathized with the difficulty of the performance.

Audiobook, Nanaland! In the corner, I spent time with Park Ji Yoon and Lee Moon Hee. Jang Geun Suk said, "I listened to this corner every day while serving in the military." In the story about Marble Hero, he said: “I've always admired Iron Man. I am honest and honest. " And Jang Geun Suk got a lot of attention by completely digesting Iron Man's performance. At the end of the performance, he humbly said: "I was very nervous" and "It is very difficult to express emotions in one voice." However, his impeccable performance was praised by the audience one after another.

Jang Geun Suk also said, “An interesting episode happened in the morning. The manager is a freshman in his freshman year, but this is my first time at SBS. I had to open the door and go straight, but I also turned around. This is the first time I've come here in a long time, so I turned left too. "Along with that, he said," I think we can tell you the news of a new job in the near future, "which raised fan expectations.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk has announced the release of a single for two consecutive months, with the first single, "Amekoi", due out on August 4th.

Korean entertainment and trend information site KOARI

Google translation

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/98559/

[Kim Young-chul's Power FM Full Version] DJ returns after 16 years, radio showtime hosted by actor Jang Geun-suk!!! (FULL ver)

장근석, 210628 Jang Keun Suk ‘SBS 김영철의 파워FM’ 출근길

210628 장근석, 원조 아시아 프린스 위엄!- RNX tv

Cast of "ANJELL - you are beautiful" after 12 years

June 30, 2021

"ANJELL - You Are Beautiful" - in Vietnamese "She is Beautiful" is one of the most popular dramas of K-2009, and to this day it is a movie loved by fans.

The comedy film ministry is, to put it mildly, ANJELL's original music, has brought many new fans to the world of K-pop. It has been 12 years since "ANJELL - You're Beautiful" aired, and since then the main cast of the series has done just that.

Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung

dan-dien-vien-co-nang-dep-trai-sau-12-na

Jang Geun Suk plays ANJELL's vocalist and guitarist Hwang Tae Kyung. At first, he treats Go Mi Nam coldly, but during their life together, they became closer and eventually fell in love with each other.

Like Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk also gained recognition for this drama. In the same year, he took on a completely different role as a villain in the horror film Murder of Itaewon. He starred in 4 more dramas and 2 films before taking hiatus in 2015 due to controversy over tax evasion.

dan-dien-vien-co-nang-dep-trai-sau-12-na

Jang Geun Suk was innocent, but he decided to focus on his overseas career before his return in 2016 as the host and mentor of Produce 101. He also returned to acting and has since starred in three more films, including the latest series, Switch: Change the World. He has yet to return after leaving the army in 2020.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://vietgiaitri.com/dan-dien-vien-co-nang-dep-trai-sau-12-nam-nguoi-thanh-cong-ruc-ro-ke-vuong-nghi-van-tron-thue-20210630i5857046/

Mary did not sleep all night

58fdeb09bb499.jpg

Year: 2010

CAST
Moon Geun Young as Wee Mei Ri / Mary Wei
Jang Geun Suk as Kang Moo Gul
Kim Jae Wook as Kim Jong In
Kim Hyo Jin as Seo Joon
Park Sang Myung as Woo Dae Han (Mei Ri's father)
Park Joon Kyu as Jung Suk Jung In's father)

HISTORY

Wee Mei Ri is the cheerful, pragmatic daughter of an unlucky businessman who is accustomed to constantly running away from debtors. He quickly became friends with indie singer Kang Moo Kyul. Meanwhile, her father, Wee Dae Han, was rescued from debtors by his old friend Jong Suk, who had just returned from Japan, where he had found success in the local entertainment industry. Jung Suk, who was in love with Mei Ri's mother, makes a deal with Dae Han to have Mei Ri marry his son Jung In.

In a desperate attempt to avoid this awkward situation, Mei Ri pleads with Mu Kyul to pretend to be her husband and faces even bigger problems than before when her father proposes a 100-day period during which she must split her time equally between Mu Kyol. and Jung In, after which she must decide who to marry.

Translation from polish google

http://drama-online.pl/?redirect_to=%2Fmary-stayed-out-all-night-1-16%2F#more-38488

11 recommendations for romantic Korean movies, sweet spectacles to get you thinking

In addition to drama series, Ginseng Country also features romantic Korean films that are just as fun to watch.
The storylines in the films shown are also varied. There is a sad story that can drain the emotions of the audience. But on the other hand, there is also a cute love story that makes viewers empathize.
Want to know which Korean melodramas to watch at home? Launching various sources, here we summarize the best recommendations from old to newest as follows!
Recommended Best Korean Romance Movies, Oldest to Latest

4. You are my pet (2011)

film-korea-romantis-4.jpg

Starring Jang Geun Suk and Kim Hanyeol. This romantic comedy tells the story of In Ho, a young dancer who doesn't want to dance with women due to his injury. In Ho is about to move before fate brings him together with a woman named Eun Yi.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://id.theasianparent.com/film-korea-romantis/amp