Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

New comments of viewers about "Switch"

1/ I finished watching "Switch".
At first, I had the impression that lawyers and prosecutors were difficult to talk about, but are they fraudsters?

However, I could see it till the end because Jang Keun Suk played two roles.
It was good that I felt more and more powerful when I watch it.
Han Ye-ri was also cute. It looks good! 

2/ I saw the whole story of "Switch" starring Jang Keun Suk! I was so addicted to it every day that I missed it. Finally, when I was speaking Japanese as a Japanese designer, Dochan! !! !!

It became. Oh, I knew Han Ye-ri for the first time, but I like her in this drama!

The shooting scenery seemed to be good, and it was a good drama.

3/ Jang Keun Suk, I thought more, but it's cool... The soft expression on Dochan is cute, and the thoughtful expression of Jun Su is also cool. I felt that the voices of the two were slightly different, and I thought he was a good actor.

And the voice is cool at both times. I want to see his different works!

b9ef869dc14084e0d74af8ddf48a5b3c.jpg

cre" tw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update of Jang Geun Suk's instograms 02/16/2021:

c8ac8655-e1e2-42d3-a44e-052a96f87fe3.jpg

e0088734-1f26-4ea8-9056-572104b1fb89.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWOa27HlF6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Prince of Asia" Jang Geun Suk, the star of the Korean wave, who opens the pot lid, is a painting ...

16.02 (Tue)

Actor Jang Geun Suk has shown a mediocre daily life. Jang Geun Suk posted the photo on his social media on the afternoon of the 16th without any comment.

The posted photo shows Jang Geun Suk going out shopping for dishes. Jang Geun Suk focused on shopping as he opened the pot lid. Jang Geun Suk's appearance, who loves to shop every day, is impressive. He began to humbly interact with his fans in his daily life and received a warm response. Jang Geun Suk met his fans at a fan meeting overseas after being discharged from the army last year. Jang Geun Suk has released a mediocre daily life. Jang Geun Suk posted the photo on his social media on the afternoon of the 16th without any comment.

Translation from Japanese google

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/1e4e4789ce2641459f01071be5214b9c6b9d890f

• Like 1

Some new comments about "Switch" drama:

1 / Switch completed
The tempo was good and I enjoyed it till the end. Han Yeri and Jang Keun Suk were breathtaking and fun!
I saw Jang Keun Suk's drama for the first time, he is good at acting. I like his voice.
Han Yeri is short but looks really good and cute. I hope for a sequel.

2 / Switch was interesting. I happened to record it, but I enjoyed it very much in my self-restraint life. Jang Keun Suk is delicious and attractive!

The actress who plays the role of O'Hara is also good, and I would like to see other appearances. 

3/ This drama is so so good. And the acting is world class.

4/ The storyline was very interesting and entertaining as Jang Keun-Suk had to continually change between his two character roles.

This drama kept me looking forward to every episode until the very end of the drama. I liked how the writer ended this drama. Jang Keun-Suk is as great an actor as he is a singer!

cre: tw

273365992d07a9bacf17d72f0f6c37bc.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Hanyang alumni

The place that the world pays attention to, the center that moves the world, is always the Hanyang people.

330,000 graduates from Hanyang University lead our society, usher in a new era,
We are proud of the history of the flourishing of Hanyang University.

Hanyang University is a different level of talent and the depth of its long history and tradition. With a total of 330,000 alumni, Hanyang University alumni are at the forefront of our society, including heads of government agencies, senior government officials, incumbent prosecutors, judges and CEOs.

o0828113814901423062.jpg?caw=800

Jang Keun-suk

Actor, singer

Department of theater and cinema 06 class

https://www.hanyang.ac.kr/web/www/hanyang-alumni

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Jang Geun Suk to release new song "Star", release teaser and comment on video

U76Vn8azGsW1XFedhj4TVQNQd2aRvWydWTJyDXZ9

Jang Geun Suk decided to release his new song "Star" on March 10 (Wednesday) at 0:00.

In the released teaser video, Jang Geun Suk holds up an acoustic guitar and as he ponders the words and erases them repeatedly, the process of completing "Star," the first new song in 3 years and 7 months, is shown. is an.

チャン・グンソク「Star」Teaser

In addition, a commentary video was released and it was announced that the single would be released in May, although details will be announced at a later date. “It is difficult to meet in person, but please be careful with your body until the day you meet again,” he concluded.

JangKeunSuk_Star_comment_0305

https://www.musicman.co.jp/artist/383434?fbclid=IwAR3pf9JMnshYQY0nd2iZeA_alW0AJFiP9QUbdYgEOqujrndXlNsPFbhGavU

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk lost weight and regained Liz's beauty after she left

2021-03-06

img_20210306110412_26oh97gi.webp

[Insight] Reporter Lee Won Sung = Actor Jang Geun Suk demonstrated how to lose weight and regain his beauty when he was in Leeds.

As soon as Jang Geun Suk made his debut, he was spotted with a masculine yet puppet appearance. In particular, he perfectly mastered the long-haired hairstyle, which is difficult to match with anyone, and showed his radiant beauty.

However, while filming SBS 'The Switch,' which was his last job before the military, he looked a little chubbier than before.

img_20210306110620_kp77eq6o.webp

Then, after being discharged, he showed off his appearance as if he was doing well on a diet and returned to his beauty during the Leeds period.

img_20210306110546_i6505866.webp

Instagram'_asia_prince_jks '

In a post-campaign interview, Jang Geun Suk showed off a sharpened jawline and still big eyes.

Spoiler

img_20210306110559_hkne3ss3.webp

The visualization "Tearing Only", as if from a fairy tale, was enough to excite a woman's heart.

After that, he talks to fans about the exacerbation of the recent situation via his Instagram.

On the 5th, a teaser for the new digital single in Japanese was released and attracted attention.

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk was fired after completing his military service in May last year. Since then, he has actively communicated with domestic and foreign fans, for example, he held fan meetings online.

Spoiler

img_20210306110607_bkji1693.webp

img_20210306110614_d937o24u.webp

Translation from korean google

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/327952

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk sings new song "Star", he will release Single in May

Actor Jang Keun Suk, a well-known Korean star, who has performed in dramas such as "You’re Beautiful", revealed through his official SNS, website and YouTube channel today (5th) that he will release his new song "Star" at 0:00 on March 10th, Japan and South Korea time. A single will be released in May. This is Jang Keun Suk’s first new single after a hiatus of 3 years and 7 months.
Jang Keun Suk, who discharged from his military service in May last year, released a short film with a picture of the universe and galaxies and music through his official SNS on March 2. The final subtitle of the film was marked with "2021.03.05 6PM", with his message "Coming Soon," which arouse the curiosity of his fans. Today, at 6 p.m. Korean time, he officially announced through a short film and official website that a new song will be released.

08a37e1e86e1a2c91524f75c281e798c.jpg

In the trailer for the new song "Star," Jang Keun Suk is holding a guitar in his hand while humming the melody of the song. In order to compose the music, he kept revising the lyrics on his notebook. Finally, he wrote the song title "Star" at the top of the paper. The final screen of the film, with subtitles, foretels that Jang Keun Suk will release the digital single "Star" on March 10.

He also specially made a video in Japanese and asked his fans if they had watched the trailer for his new song. At the same time, he informed everyone that he will release the new song "Star" at 0:00 on March 10th, Japan and South Korea time, and also announced that the single will be released in May. The official website stated that the title of the single expected to be released in May has not yet been decided.
Jang Keun Suk said in the video, “It took quite a long time to listen to my new song. I am so excited. Details will be announced later
Everyone is looking forward to it, I'm so ecstatic, too.” Because it is currently in the epidemic period, he also said, “Although I can't meet you in person. Please take care until the day we meet.”

https://www.epochtimes.com/b5/21 ... 9j4_aqE-HVKRdM-JeWM

Eng trans: FC JKS in Taiwan

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, feelings for fans in "Star" song, digital distribution
On the 10th, actor Jang Keun Suk updated his Instagram.
Jang Keun Suk posted a part of the new song "Star" with a comment 2021.03.10 Digital new single [Star]" with emoji.
Also, just before the digital distribution on March 10, the second teaser video and a new comment video were uploaded to YouTube, raising the expectations of fans.

67aeaf288979faaeb35860159455b6e1.jpg

Spoiler

64f22b8aa3625a5af7a9874ba1abb373.jpg

Jang Keun Suk himself joined the lyrics for the new song "Star" for the first time in 3 years and 7 months, and it has become a message song to fans with his current feelings.

From the fans, "Thank you for the wonderful new song !! I'm impressed with your heart"."Gentle singing voice, I listen to it many times ~" "I want to sing together live!" 
There are hot comments on the new song "Star" filled with Jang Keun Suk's feelings, such as "Very good lyrics", "It's the same translation of Kanako Kato as Let me cry (Japanese debut song) and "I can't sleep because I'm happy".
Jang Keun Suk plans to release the single in May.

https://www.kpopstarz-smashing.com/posts/15649762/

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1