Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, the powerful force of Asia Prince...full of charisma
Jang  Keun Suk posted a photo on his personal SNS account on Tuesday with a message titled "Hide and seek."

In the picture, Jang Keun Suk covered his face with his hands and fired a strong look.

Asia Prince's chic and dark unexpected charm has captured many people's hearts. Netizens' attention was focused on his deep and clear eyes.

b611b422723059aef8b0f0c75218fbdc.jpg

Jang Keun Suk was discharged from the military in May after completing about two years of social service. Besides, Jang Keun Suk appeared in 'Daebak', 'Candy in My Ears', 'Switch-Change the World' and is communicating with fans through SNS. 
He has been in good health as an Asia Prince, with an online fan meeting with Japanese fans in December.

cre: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003363629, Osen

• Where's My Oppa? 1

[News] [Like the drama! ] Must watch Jang Keun Suk in "The Royal Gambler" drama
 Jang Keun Suk has appeared in many historical dramas, but the most impressive one is "Daebak/The Royal Gambler ". If you talk about him, you can't miss this drama.

4fa828d15d3ca0331571c940557853ef.jpg

- Comment of determination
Jang Keun Suk has multiple talents. He has appeared in many dramas and has been highly evaluated in live activities as an entertainer.
When Jang Keun Suk decided to star in "The Royal Gambler," he said that it was very meaningful. He said:
"While attending graduate school for two years, I looked back on myself with a courageous attitude."
It means "to struggle to achieve a big goal", but Jang Keun Suk had something to expect so much that he brought up this word.
In "Daebak", he played the Royal Gambler, who was abandoned despite being a prince. The highlight is the big game between Yeongjo, who is his younger brother and the country. It's a big story.
Jang Keun Suk's enthusiasm was tremendous at the production presentation of "The Royal Gambler" held in Seoul on March 24, 2016.
He didn't smile at all and calmly said in a low-pitched bass.
"I didn't want to miss this work, I definitely wanted to try it. I was always skeptical that it was only for actors who pursued something like "YAB". I'm 30 years old. I think it will be a work where you can throw away the old ones and wear new ones."
It was a comment that made me feel the determination that was hidden inside.
Jang Keun Suk starred in "Daebak/The Royal Gambler " with the determination to be called the "backwater camp". He was willing to take on the challenge of a new drama, even if he had abandoned his achievements.

7d2529ed703d72dbd1f3b7ea8988274f.jpg

- Great response
For Jang Keun Suk, the competition with a famous actor was the best stimulus.
For example, in episode 9, Daegil meets King Sukjong for the first time. At this point, Daegil still doesn't know that Sukjong is his father, but he can't hide his tension because he is in front of the king. Jang Keun Suk accurately expressed the sense of presence around there.
On the other hand, Sukjong. He was wary of young people who didn't know what they were, but at the same time, I was warmly watching over them.
The two are real father and son. Did Sukjong feel that it was faint?
Anyway, Choi Min-soo, who played Sukjong, had the personality of a great actor. However, Jang Keun Suk is not defeated either. In a moving scene, the two were breathing together.
Even at the end of "The Royal Gambler", the drama was a dizzying development, but Jang Keun Suk performed a dignified performance that greatly moved the story.
After the broadcast of "The Royal Gambler" ended on June 14, 2016, Jang Keun Suk commented as follows.
"Through my work, I was able to find out why I am still an actor."
Hearing these words, you can see how much Jang Keun Suk got a response through "The Royal Gambler".
That "response" still remains in him. What will Jang Keun Suk, who has returned to the entertainment world after military service, look like this time?
I have great expectations for him in the future.

cre: https://korepo.com/archives/838681

The reporter is writer and poet in Tokyo. He posted about Jang Keun Suk and his dramas. 

• Wiggle 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, black and white filter.
A woman's heart is shot at the look of the mischievous boy
Actor Jang Keun Suk showed off his young looks.
On 10th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram with a message "Peeking."
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk wore a baseball cap and posed cutely with a black-and-white filter.
e24ea3cdd60824cb73c3eeae44b5cefd.jpg

Jang Keun Suk's playful charm and handsomeness drew many people's admiration and surprise.
Netizens' attention was focused on a small face that was about to disappear.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk appeared in drama 'Switch - Change the World' and show 'Candy in My Ears.'

• Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, the coolness that can't be covered with a mask...increasingly handsome visuals
Jang Keun Suk showed off his great visuals.
Actor Jang Keun Suk posted two photos of himself on his Instagram account on 16th with hashtag #Walking.
In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk is wearing a white mask and showing off his warm figure.
Jang Keun Suk , wearing a mask but showing off his high nose, creates a calm and chic atmosphere, is impressive.
So fans from all over the world comment, "Love from Mexico", "I already wanted to know about you and see your cute little face", "Keun-chan, thank you very much".
738498ab1ad92124e736832d0fec91a8.jpg

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was discharged from the military on May 29 and is currently reviewing his next work.
In April of last year, when he was serving as a social service worker, he donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association for the restoration of forest fire damage in Gangwon Province.

• Thanks 1

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, the majesty of the Asia Prince with the sunshine, a dazzling figure
Actor Jang  Keun Suk showed off his warm appearance.
On the 17th, Jang  Keun Suk posted two photos on his Instagram with a message titled "Blue Blue #Natural Light."
In the photo released, Jang  Keun Suk is taking a walk wearing a blue T-shirt, jeans, and a mask.
Jang Keun Suk's cute expression with his hands on both cheeks attracts attention. Jang Keun Suk, an Asia prince enjoying the sunshine, is dazzling.

abbd1a3e1c9d096aef424f8ec393eedb.jpg

Spoiler

6e6166f72fc6a426f2832b779548dd82.jpg

Global fans have also reactions such as, "You're so handsome", "Sunshine covered the actor's beauty" and "I can't look at him because he's too bright." 
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk is considering his next work after being discharged from the military in May.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003366961

• Wiggle 1

[K-News] "Asia Prince" Jang Keun Suk, sits in a cafe and show off his charm. "Suddenly profound."
Actor Jang Keun Suk shared his daily life.
Actor Jang Keun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram with a message saying, "A sudden profoundness."
In the picture, Jang  Keun Suk sat in a cafe and posed naturally.

17492345e825bb0c86fcf39d7845bb89.jpg

3a98c3cd43c78148029b7efcf2c55938.jpg

Asia Prince's daily sharing delighted fans.

Netizens commented, "You're so handsome." "Please share your updates." "That's a great fashion."
Meanwhile, Jang  Keun Suk appeared in 'Switch - Change the World', 'Candy in My Ear', 'Daebak', 'Human, Space, Time and Human'.

Spoiler

7790421e18ba19150a837249c2b6ef4d.jpg

a81782486f510dd5f2696d49106e4f12.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003367923

• Like 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk - Asia Prince, whose hobby is to be handsome...Sculpture visuals coming through the mask
Jang Keun Suk showed off his handsome sculpture visual.
On the 20th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted a message on his Instagram. He posted three photos with the text "#vitamin # photosynthesis."

2d5f0556d815c635db72a8ce6339003a.jpg

In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk is wearing a mask and staring at the camera.
Jang  Keun Suk, who added chic to his handsome face with a slightly frowned face, caught the eye of viewers.
So fans comment his three photos, "I'm getting more serotonin in sunbathing," "I love you", "Keun-chan's coat, good." 
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk appeared in 'Daebak', 'Candy to My Ears' and 'Switch-Change the World' and is communicating with fans through SNS.

af9d26a9e26c083dba774025ad6bbd49.jpg

Spoiler

f6c40578850cf406c1bfed53e5a404da.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003368371

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Shows and dramas of Jang Keun Suk re-broadcast:
3/12: "Beautiful Man/Bel Ami" on DATV
5/12: "Switch" drama on DATV
7/12: Jang Keun Suk Live "JangKeunSuk Endless Summer 2016" on TBS Channel
14/12: Jang Keun Suk Live "The CriShow IV - Voyage" - Uncut version + BT scenes special on TBS Channel
22/12: Jang Keun Suk "10,000 won happiness" on DATV
24/12: "The Royal Gambler" drama on Channel Ginga

88a93def28f7185b94a74f9ea8e12a82.jpg

https://kandorastart.com/archives/tag/チャン・グンソク

• Thanks 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, a real manly man? I don't care about the weather even in winter
Actor Jang Keun Suk showed off his true manly side.
On the 23rd, Jang Keun Suk posted a message on his Instagram  with two pictures, "It's looks manly kind of weather doesn't matter."

In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk drew attention as he was dressed in short sleeves despite the freezing weather below zero.

7d970b5a5dbd4f194633091787747aa9.jpg

His handsome face, covered with a mask but still handsome, excited fans. The deep charm of Asia Prince impressed many people.
Netizens responded by saying, "I'm fascinated," "You're handsome," and "I miss you."
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk is scheduled to hold an online fan meeting in Japan on December 19.

5e653e9de4436625935ee314447c8186.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001231362

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003369238

• Wiggle 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, the lovely figure of Asia Prince...Even the blue jeans look great

Jang Keun Suk showed off his lovely visuals.
On the 25th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted on his Instagram with saying, "Whether I'm wearing a mask or a mask is wearing me?"
In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk is showing off his lovely figure in a denim fashion.
Jang Keun Suk, wearing a mask but showing off his deep eyes and creating a warm atmosphere, is impressive.

def65be2b80c5c01a9f12fd6177151f6.jpg

48f88fa739888d93dfb0c0113a7b2c70.jpg

Fans responded with various reactions, "Still see your beautiful eye", "because your face is small", "Hello, Keun chan. You look great today." 
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was discharged from the military on 29 May and is currently reviewing his next work.

In April last year, he was in the middle of an alternative military service as a social service worker, he donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association in order to provide warmth to recover from the forest fire in Gangwon-do.

Spoiler

4865e90616fed6db92f06cd0b5a15c09.jpg

d21ba4458130ee3cfccac77863497c0a.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003369890

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Some new comments about "Switch" drama: :D

1/ Jang Keun Suk OMG. I didn't even recognize him at first but when I heard him speaking, the voice OMG, he still so handsome, I love him... I love his acting, his expression is everything, I love this series.

2/ I've been reading reviews of Switch as this one will be the next in my bucket list.  
How are you, dear Sukkie? We miss you! #JangKeunSuk Much love and respect!

5342cef4b97bf504cadfc8c1b8412721.jpg

3/ If you love crime thrill suspense, and don't like that same stupid romantic K-drama, then this drama is definitely for you. It will hook you up till the end.

You'll never know what is going to happen next. Full of suspense and powerful acting of each and every character...may be sometimes you'll have to watch few scenes twice to figure out clearly! 
I love this drama so much and watch already more than 6 times. Without any romantic scene but you can clearly see the lead actor & actress's feelings in their eyes. 
So humble and caring for each other.

Jang Keun Suk is no doubt a very good actor. He can play any role so perfectly. His attitude, anger, passion and also his cuteness, you'll get everything in this drama. And to know what is the reason behind such name of this drama "SWITCH", you have to watch this!! 
P.S. - Not only I am a big fan of Jang Keun Suk but also this is his great come back...daebak!!...Completely changed handsome mature.

5ef5f537fa3583014d5a17aa581c28e4.jpg

cre: Wiki 

• Thanks 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, Asia Prince Driving Luxury Aema...Fashion is friendly [★Hashtag] 

Jang Keun Suk posted a video on his Instagram on the morning of the 26th with a short hashtag called "#Driving."
In the video clip released, Jang Keun Suk is driving in comfortable clothes with a hat on. Jang Keun Suk, who is focused on driving, shows how cool he is. Even today, fans are excited about the handsome Asia Prince's appearance.

The released video shows Jang Keun Suk sitting in the driver's seat and concentrating on his driving with an atmospheric song. He even wears a hat and wearing a mask in his car.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was discharged from the military on May 29 and is currently reviewing his next work.
Besides, Jang Keun Suk will have an online fan meeting on 19 December ‘2020 JANG KEUN SUK X'mas Online Fan Meeting ~always with U~’ 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001232792

2/ Jang Keun Suk, the luxury brand car that he show off himself. He's a great driver [★SHOT!]
https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004317179

3/ Jang Keun Suk, Asia Prince who focuses on driving...Explosion of daily life coolness
https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003370203

4/ Jang Keun Suk, an Asia Prince with a unique driving posture. Clothes are friendly
https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000362203

e1d268dd9d53d5be1d961fccfee427d3.jpg

• Wiggle 1

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, Asia Prince becomes cute...invariant handsome
Jang Keun Suk showed off his cute charm with a warm visual.
On 26th, Jang Keun Suk actor posted two photos on his Instagram with the message "End of Autumn."
In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk poses showing off his handsome face.
Jang Keun Suk, who is wearing a mask but still shows off his cute appearance, caught the eye of the viewers.
Fans had variety reactions, "Why are you so cute?" "Winter is coming", "It's the highest peak of cuteness".
f4cd052ba8507b906dfb5d33b481d854.jpg

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk appeared some dramas, 'Nonstop 4', 'Hwang Jin-yi', 'Hong Gil-dong','Beethoven Virus', "You're handsome," "Mary is staying out overnight," "Pretty Man", "Daebak", "Switch" and he has been active in various movies such as "Happy Life", "Crazy Waiting", "Baby and Me", "You're Pet."
af5100725409895bc62a7a2a1114920a.jpg
  • Thanks 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, isn't it the palace of a mansion?

Luxury Garden Leaves Cleanup "so bother"
Jang Keun Suk, romantically directing "cleaning of fallen leaves" with a visual like a painting? 
Actor Jang Keun Suk has unveiled his magnificent garden.
On the 28th, Jang Keun Suk posted a selfie on his personal SNS, saying, "Feel like a so annoying."
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk is cleaning a garden full of fallen leaves.

02734f311e6bffbf396d2ff939983446.jpg

Jang Keun Suk wears white pants with a black jacket and completes his unadorned fashion, he showed off his boyish styling.

In addition, Jang Keun Suk greeted global fans by certifying a flawless eight-headed ratio, solid physical, and small head even compared to the top model.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk is scheduled to meet fans through the online fan meeting '2020 JANG KEUN SUK X'mas Online Fan Meeting ~always with U~' held on December 19th.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004318478

• Blob 1

[J-News] Jang Keun Suk's natural appearance is attractive ...

Even casual fashion is the best
Actor Jang Keun Suk has released the latest information.

Jang Keun Suk posted the sentence "I just say when will you come" and a few photos on his Instagram on the 30th.

The photo shows Jang Keun Suk sitting on the railing of the park and looking at the mobile phone. The natural charm of Jang Keun Suk, who wears a beige trainer and blue jeans and a hat, makes the viewer flutter.

Jang Keun Suk will hold an online fan meeting "2020 JANG KEUN SUK X'mas Online Fan Meeting & always with U" on December 19th to interact with fans.

b5cabba758c94b309e1a9c7078c32eb7.jpg

https://korepo.com/archives/850687

• Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk's official fan club donated 5,000 kg rice to Jikbangchon
Actor Jang Keun Suk's official fan club Cri J will continue to donate warmly this winter.

On 28th November, actor Jang Keun Suk's official fan club, CriJ, visited an office in the Yeongdeungpo area and held a donation ceremony. Through the Seoul Social Welfare Community Chest (hereinafter referred to as Seoul's Fruit of Love), they donated 5,000kg worth of rice worth 15 million won to the Yeongdeungpo area, giving warmth to the hearts of those who donated.

923d6e3e0ebec62e8c3b8d17b8514516.jpg

An official from the Fruit of Love said, “I would like to thank the executives of actor Jang Keun Suk's fan club CriJ who always visit for the residents of Jokbang Village every winter.” As you may have done, we will do our best to spread the culture of sharing to our society and local communities in the Fruit of Love in Seoul.”

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk's official fan club, CriJ, is leading the fan club's good deeds every year by voluntarily donating 240 million won to social organizations through the '8th Jang Keun Suk Birthday Photo Sharing' held in August.

In addition, they has been working with actor Jang Keun Suk for 9 years in Namsanwon and Aesin Garden volunteer activities, and is spreading good influence year after year, not just one-offs, such as delivering relief items to flooded areas, setting an example of fan culture and becoming an example.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000364093

• Thanks 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, Asia Prince Daily...a burst of laughter at the sight of nachos for hibernation.
2/ Jang Keun Suk, Humanistic Life of 'Asia Prince'
3/ Jang Keun Suk, snack mukbang for hibernation. He has a good sense of fashion.
4/ Jang Keun Suk, "Asia Prince" looks different when he eats nachos. "Get ready for hibernation."
4bf20280671ebcae809e00a8f141b21d.jpg
  • Blob 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk's heart flutters at the slightly exposed chest muscles...

It's nice to shave
https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003372740

2/ Jang Keun Suk, wearing a gown in a bathtub like a luxury hotel. Chest muscle 'bboom bboom' [★SHOT!]
Actor Jang Keun Suk showed off both boy and masculine beauty.
Jang Keun Suk posted several selfies on his personal SNS account on Tuesday afternoon.
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk is brushing his teeth in a bathroom bathtub with an impressive luxurious interior.
Jang Keun Suk showed off his unique sexiness by wearing only a shower gown.

In particular, Jang Keun Suk emphasized the chest muscles that were slightly revealed between the gowns, shaking the global female heart. In addition, Jang Keun Suk has deer-like eyes and wet hair styling, with a variety of innocent facial expressions, he gave warmth to the viewers.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was discharged from the military on 29th May after completing his alternative military service as a social service worker.

df3637e971865ed40317d0d267411cc7.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004319909

• Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, pink 'Asia Prince'...Prepare X-mas with Bambi Lighting 
Actor Jang Keun Suk has prepared for Christmas early.
On 3rd, Jang Keun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram with the message "Hello Bambie."
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk is installing lights in a Bambi model in the yard. It matched pink knitwear with jeans to show off its lively fashion.

f3d1429cfda962e43847badf407666fd.jpg

d212e0e5f80b713b68e4541c35354fbb.jpg

Jang Keun Suk, who showed off his warm beauty without any special decoration and showed the aspect of "original Asia Prince," completed the Bambi family of three.
It is impressive to see Bambi, he is sitting relaxed and looking at the Bambi after being in shape.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk has been communicating with fans since the disbandment of the social service in May.

a4112106f827dc6bea3e3e9878f392ae.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001173427

• Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, the standard of boyfriend look. Warmness [★SHOT!]

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004322954

2/ Jang Keun Suk, after the camera was conscious...It's a pictorial just walking
Actor Jang Keun Suk shared the current situation.
On the 8th, Jang Keun Suk posted a message on his Instagram saying, "I was like deeply conscious," and two photos.
In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk is wearing a hooded shirt and a coat, casual fashion in jeans, backpacks, and boyfriend look are matched.
Mindful of the camera, you can see a slightly protruding smile from the mask. His warm appearance excited fans.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk is currently reviewing his next work after his dismissal in May.
"2020 Jang Keun Suk Christmas Online Fan Meeting- Always With You" will be held on 19th Dec.

266c3e13611bd4cd13c03654b977e3c2.jpg

0918667cd2ee5ba1f3105690226a15e4.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003375163

• Where's My Oppa? 1