Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, incredible 33-year-old visual...Explosion of the boyish face
Actor Jang Keun Suk boasted of his visuals during the break.
Jang Keun Suk posted three selfies on his personal SNS account on Thursday afternoon.
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk is enjoying his leisure time against the backdrop of the red sunset. Jang Keun Suk covered more than half of his face while wearing a hat and mask, he shook up global women's hearts by showing off his "handsome boy" aspect.

Especially, Jang Keun Suk is wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, he showed off his own "boyfriend look" while perfectly digesting his "kku-an-kku" fashion, including sneakers.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was discharged on May 29 after completing his alternative military service as a social service worker.

717087bf099dfcfb565bd36501944b2f.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004324160

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

[Article] Jang Keun Suk’s MAGIC ~ Interview with Nam Tae Jin - Diretor of "Switch" 
The director of drama ‘Switch ~Change the world~’, Nam Tae Jin talks about ‘Actor / Human being’ Jang Keun Suk
When I first met him, I felt that “He is the real deal!”
41292007905_f7c98c8614.jpg
—-What was your impression when you first met Jang Keun Suk?
As far as I saw his past works, I thought that his acting with a light touch was better than the serious one. With such an image in mind, I decided to meet and talk with him as the first candidate for the main character. Even though the casting wasn’t confirmed yet, he said, “This work is very important to me and I want to do my best.” I was so surprised to hear that. And he also showed me his respect as a truly responsible director even though I was a new director who directs miniseries for the first time. A top star, Jang Keun Suk did that! Instead of looking down at me, he eagerly told me about his thoughts and passion for the drama. This is his last work before joining the military service. I had a short career as a director then. If I were him, I think it would be difficult to entrust an unfamiliar director. So, his reaction was surprising.
In a conversation at table, he said, “Director, do you know if there are some images I have rejected by viewers? It’s a typical acting pattern of Jang Keun Suk that is often told in romantic dramas. In this drama, I will try not to show such an acting pattern, even as a part of them. I will play the main character to make viewers feel that is far from my typical image. I will try to act so in my mind, but I can’t do it by myself alone. I want you to help me, to eliminate it if it comes out. If the “Jang Keun Suk pattern” appears, please stop shooting as NG scenes and redirect it. I believe your direction.”
At the moment when I was told that, I was really surprised and terribly impressed. In spite of the first meeting, he revealed his weaknesses in front of me. He also gave me full authority to produce him even though I was a new director who had no masterpiece. “Please make me into the character you think is the best in this drama.” he said. When I heard that, I was sure that he must be the best actor who knows the essentials of acting well and can play this character better than anyone else. So right after I met him, I told the filming company, “This actor, Jang Keun Suk is the real deal! I definitely want him to work together.”
—-What did you think about his double role ?
I thought Sa Do Chan’s character would fit him perfectly to the image I had with him so far, and after meeting him I was also sure that he could act as Beak Jun Soo’s character precisely. In fact, he perfectly played the different two characters, so it was easy to recognize his two different roles in any situation. Seeing his acting, I wondered how he feels to play Sa Do Chan and Beak Jun Soo alternately.
Especially the last half of Sa Do Chan’s parts, it was impressive. At the beginning, I couldn’t find the element of Jang Keun Suk in Sa Do Chan, but as time goes toward the end, I began to feel there is surely Jang Keun Suk in Sa Do Chan. However, it wasn’t the same as what we were worried about before filing starts. We can feel Jang Keun Suk in Sa Do Chan, but in a positive way.
I told him what I felt honestly. He also shared how he felt too. He said, “At first, I thought I had to play the roles in an entirely different way from which I usually do, but gradually and naturally I began to find the current way to play the roles. After finding this acting style, I feel ease and great.” This means that he has completely taken in the both characters. The scriptwriter was also pleased about his acting, and said “Jang Keun Suk has entirely assimilated into the character.”
I was helped by his ideas and overwhelmed by his eyes’ acting

—-He is a well-known actor who gives various ideas in his previous works. How was it this time ?
As is rumored, he gave us many ideas. For example, Sa Do Chan’s habit of biting nails is born from his idea. As soon as I shared some images of the scene with him, he suggested various ideas, and they helped us a lot.
I would like to show you one of the good examples. It’s a scene in which Sa Do Chan disguises as Beak Jun Soo, a public prosecutor, and enters the museum for drug investigation. At first, it was planned that he destroys the Moai statue and finds drugs in it. However, when I went to the filming site, I found that the stone statue was set in a wooden box. It looked impossible to turn it over without hands.
As the highlight of this scene is Sa Do Chan boldly destroys the stone statue, if he can’t, it has no punch. I didn’t know what to do, and told him the difficult situation we faced. Then, he gave us a great idea, “How about using a long stick to pull it down?” Wow, that makes sense! And we filmed as he suggested. It was perfect for the image I wanted to show. I should have asked him for help sooner (laugh). In fact, I was always helped by his various ideas.
—-Which scene of his acting surprised you most?
Well, it’s a scene when he saw his father again whom he thought he was dead in his childhood at a hotel room. His acting was amazingly superb. My inner voice came out automatically seeing his acting, “Wow… how can you gaze at him like that, Keun Suk?” There are no particular lines but his eyes tell what he feels in front of his father. That scene describes his various emotions such as surprise, apology, and resentment towards his father…
He expressed them by his gaze only. To tell the truth, I was a little worried before filming the scene. Because, until then, the serious scene was played as Beak Jun Soo. But, this scene is played as Sa Do Chan. Moreover, the schedule was quite tight and I couldn’t give him enough shooting time. It must have been very hard for him physically too. I was worried if he could play the role well as it was a long scene. Then, I asked him which he prefers, filming the long scene at once or little by little. His answer was to film it at once. So I hastily prepared for shooting. Despite such a hard condition, his eyes’ acting was incredible. I can say this was the best scene in the drama. His acting was really really wonderful.
28106073518_8d242c0f1c_z.jpg
Jang Keun Suk doesn’t hide his true self and acts from the heart
—-Han Ye Ri’s casting was unexpected.
Since this drama has few romantic scenes, a female actor doesn’t look like a big role, but it was very important. Instead of casting a popular actress to attract the viewer’s attention, I want to try with the storyline. Therefore, I wanted to choose a cast based on her acting skill and her own charm. An actress with a good performance and attractivity! This was our common opinion of the three, Jang Keun Suk, the scriptwriter, and me. It was Han Ye Ri who met our key requirement. In fact, she played the role very well and we’re really pleased with her acting.
—-What was the most impressive episode while shooting?
There were two new actors in the cast of the fraud team led by Sa Do Chan. Keun Suk often talked to them even when we didn’t shoot the scenes. His such side left another impression on me.
When the team’s scene was filmed, all of the team members discussed how to act better. For example, Shin Do Hyun drop-kicked in an early scene. Her acting looked a bit awkward, so Keun Suk gave her advice showing his acting example. For some of the top-class actors, giving advice to new actors is troublesome. Because new actors are not practiced, so they are not quick on the uptake. However, he is willing to advise them. Even though he looked exhausted, he tried to communicate with them and took the leadership. Seeing his way to approach them, I was sure that he was different from other successful actors.
—-What do you think is his charm as a person?
I think that is his honesty. He always talks about what he thinks without hiding himself. I think this is very important when we establish a trustworthy relationship. If it’s a superficial, one-time relationship, we don’t have to be true to ourselves. But he always shares what he thinks even if we have the opposite opinion. Thanks to his honesty, I can tell him my feelings and ideas honestly too. I think this is good for both a long-term relationship and making a better drama. After the final shooting ends, there are two kinds of people who give me a different impression. One gives me a ‘great actor’ impression, and the other gives me a ‘great person’ impression. Jang Keun Suk is the latter. He’s really a generous person.

—-Is there anything you think is important in directing dramas?
I want actors to act with hearts. If they have a certain level of acting, they can move the viewers. However, in the long run, I think there is a big difference between acting with heart and not, and eventually the difference affects me, the drama, and the actor himself. Jang Keun Suk plays roles with heart. I felt it many times on the filming site.
—-Finally, please give us your recommended viewing points of this drama.
First of all, I would like you to pay attention to the double role of Jang Keun Suk. In addition, I hope you enjoy imagining the reasons of the characters’ minds. “Why did Sa Do Chan take action like this ? Why did Beak Jun Soo do so ?” When we took the scenes, we discussed a lot with the actors, taking care of each character’s reason to take action. I recommend everyone to watch this drama, guessing their reason for the action.
41471957834_0ac3bd9598.jpg
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, 34 years old, feels like a college student. Still full of freshness
Actor Jang Keun Suk showed for global fans by telling them how he has been doing.
On 14th, Jang Keun Suk drew attention from followers by uploading several photos on his Instagram.
The photo he posted on the day was processed in black and white, giving a deeper atmosphere.

255e446cb50e9cc1787737b4c907d160.jpg

Jang Keun Suk was wearing a bright colored hoodie zip-up T-shirt and a cap backwards. Even at the age of 34, he has a fresh charm like a college student in his 20s.
Jang Keun Suk's 2018 drama "Switch-Change the World" is his latest work. It was called off in May this year. He is currently looking for the next work.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004325864

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, with charismatic eyes, 'Peeking'...Heart attack with a natural attraction

Jang Keun Suk boasted a charismatic look.
On the 16th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted on his Instagram two photos with the words "I feel like so much boredom."
In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk drew attention by showing off his charismatic eyes, slightly revealing his face. Jang Keun Suk, who was posing in a natural pose without make up, was spotted, drawing admiration from fans.

9e8a7ccc58f3319c50d3e1e6d4a7b0d6.jpg

1c69dd927c575218eb7486beb8a42e2c.jpg

In particular, Jang Keun Suk, who shows off his unexpected charm and shows off the dignity of Asia Prince, is impressive.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was called off as a social service worker on May 29 after completing his alternative military service, he is currently taking a rest and sharing his daily life through SNS.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003378199

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, the explosion of the attention on his online fan meeting.

No wonder, he is Asia Prince
Asia Prince Jang Keun Suk received explosive attention.
Fans gave their enthusiastic support to the online fan meeting "2020 JANG KEUN SUK Xmas Online Fan Meeting ~always with U~" which will be held at 7 pm on the 19th.

The sales record of this online fan meeting had set a record high, showing the enthusiasm of fans, which proved Jang Keun Suk's unique box office appeal. The fan meeting is held to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the official Japan fan club. Although it will be held in Japanese, it is still attracting the attention of fans all over the world for its online broadcast.
On top of that, the concept of Jang Keun Suk’s inviting fans in person to participate in the Christmas party has doubled the excitement of fans. It is reported that Jang Keun Suk has planned a special event to prepare for the fans waiting for him for a long time.

b96f3e00768c39c8c179be8a55c3727b.jpg

This year marks the 10th anniversary of Japanese fan club. Right after the fan meeting is over, an  "after party" for JP member-only will go on. This is great news for the members of the fan club who have been generous with care and support for long, and the expectation for the fan meeting has reached a peak.
Jang Keun Suk's love for fans is the same as usual. What kind of stage will this online meeting give to his fans in return has added a sense of anticipation.

Tickets for Jang Keun Suk's online fan meeting "2020 JANG KEUN SUK Xmas Online Fan Meeting ~always with U~" can be purchased at Zaiko LIVE STREAMING.
Jang Keun Suk started planning and preparing for the online fan meeting three months ago. In order to comply with the promise with his fans around the world, he observed the recent raging situation of coronas for all necessary needs. All employees, including the artist, absolutely abide by the government's "Covid 19" epidemic prevention guidelines, obey the guidelines and epidemic prevention rules, and express their determination to successfully meet with fans.
Although Jang Keun Suk has received invitations from many works, he still considers his next work carefully.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002918464
Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, a handsome man no need skin care. Handsome Asia Prince 
Actor Jang Keun Suk gave off a warm beauty boy. 
On the afternoon of the 19th, Jang Keun Suk posted on his Instagram two photos, "President 정 Gaves me presents for make me "Aging Prevention".

e072e3862635489b80c5bf58ae2cdde3.jpg

251b41b2e9d2890a5d7be86670598418.jpg

In the photo released, Jang  Keun Suk is taking care of his skin while looking in the mirror. The warm looks make it impossible to guess Jang Keun Suk's age. Small face and clear skin that no longer requires care are attracting attention.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was called off as a social service worker on 29th May after completing his alternative military service. He is currently taking a rest and sharing his daily life through SNS. He will hold an online fan meeting today (19th).

cre: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003379369

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk held online Xmas fan meeting and celebrated 10th anniversary of Japan Fan Club
Multi-talented Jang Keun Suk, who is active as actor and singer and very popular in Japan, held an early Xmas party “2020 JANG KEUN SUK Xmas Online Fan Meeting ~always with U~” for Japanese fans on December 19th. The online event drew many people’s attention. During the event, #Geun-chan’s Xmas party was trending on Twitter.

This event was planned for Japanese fans. Even it was webcast from South Korea, everything was conducted in Japanese.

50747263422_15ddbc6cfd_z.jpg

And the concept of the event was Xmas party with fans. In the first segment ‘Yasik time’, Jang Keun Suk introduced his original but simple party menu. The cooking ingredients were announced beforehand in the invitation card shared by his official LINE (SNS), and his fans joining the online event could cook and eat together through watching the webcast recipe. Many fans uploaded the evidence photos to SNS after cooking them. In the following segment ‘Show time’, we looked back on his past concerts, watching happening scenes edited by JKS himself, and popular scenes selected by his fans.

50747263492_b449265f9f_z.jpg

In ‘Daily Life’ segment, the exclusive video filmed for this event, following JKS when he was off, was introduced to the viewers. He showed us his new house he moved to this year, and how he spends his me time in a private studio. Witnessing his unknown daily life entertained us so much. In ‘Gym Time’ segment, he showed us how he is doing sit-ups at home while he can’t go to the gym because of COVID-19, and tried how many sit-ups he can. He also played a miniature golf for Xmas presents to his fans. In short, if he fails the game, his rare item will be given to fans. On the other hand, if he wins, his junk item will be given to them.

He said that he failed a lot in a rehearsal, but he did his best performance on a real stage. Unexpectedly, he won twice in a row, which made him so happy. However, he was generous to give his rare items such as his favorite sweat suits and name plate used during MS to the viewers!

In the following ‘Keun night’ segment, he introduced his fans’ Xmas memories collected through Japan official fan club as if he were radio DJ. Reading those episodes, he also shared his Xmas memories to us.

50747160906_a38fcebc17_z.jpg

In the final segment, he read his heartfelt handwritten Japanese letter to fans. He revealed his honest feelings to fans whom he can’t see in person right now, which touched our viewers hearts. At last, he sang two songs, ‘Guardian star’ and ‘Go back sweet home’, both suitable for Xmas atmosphere. Those songs are very popular among fans, and his selection was supported by SNS. The event ended successfully in a warm atmosphere.

After the main party, there was an exclusive ‘after party’ segment for Japan fan club members. They had a special time to celebrate his Japan official fan club 10th anniversary. Even though he was back from MS, they were not able to meet directly for a long time. However, even though it was held online, the fan meeting spending together must have been a great Xmas present for both his fans and Jang Keun Suk himself.

In addition, the DVD of this event will be released exclusively for his fan club members. Not only the main stage and after-party stage, but the special making videos and history booklet looking back over the past 10 years are also included in the dvd. Furthermore, the name of buyer will be on the credit roll, and special gifts from JKS are planned for the buyers. The DVD is made to order, so please don’t miss the chance and check the details.

cre: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/58041#more-58041

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[News]Jang Keun Suk shares the latest Christmas situation! "The existence of Jang Keun Suk is a Christmas present"
[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, you'll be staying at home alone. You're so boyish [★SHOT!]

Actor Jang Keun Suk shared his exciting recent status ahead of Christmas.
Jang Keun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram on the 24th, along with writing "X-mas."
In the photo released, Jang Keun Suk is wearing pajamas and enjoying the Christmas tree in the living room. Especially when he holds a gift box or give off a smile full of excitement, he is attracting attention by showing off his boyish charms that remind of movie "Home Alone."
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk was called off in May this year and is currently taking a rest to seek his next film.
335b065a5ea142d8c2f3e704c10c6996.jpg
4db3fce4fa26dd1511279f940ed275b2.jpg
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Year Ender 2020: Korean stars dazzle people around the world
Jang Keun Suk is a South Korean actor and singer. Jang Keun Suk has starred in the Korean drama Beethoven Virus, You’re Beautiful, Mary Stayed Out All Night, Love Rain, Pretty Man, The Royal Gambler, Switch... 

943e21fa35cfab907964cd025a89762b.jpg

https://theindependent.sg/year-ender-2020-korean-stars-dazzle-people-around-the-world/?fbclid=IwAR00lvsSgcxBxpDcuZdcL_iDEbxExA_G2FE8qNkqTNRPSKdxj8g1BvaJVoY

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk gives a New Year's greeting with a "short-distance shot"! Echoing the overflowing charm
Actor Jang Keun Suk gave his fans a New Year's greeting.
Jang Keun Suk updated his Instagram on 2nd Jan. He posted "Happy new year" in the caption with a wink emoji. 
Looking at the photos, Jang Keun Suk with a casual hairstyle is staring straight at the camera with a sharp look. His facial expression, which was taken at a short distance, made us feel was drawn in.
Fans commented, "Happy new year ♡", "Gun-chan is cool", "Cute", and "Very excited in that line of sight".

2592dfe2768ef56b3c50bacf269fca39.jpg
  • Love 2