Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

• 3 weeks later...

*** "Vincenzo" has become one of the most awaited Korean dramas of next year 2021 mainly due to its star studded cast. It will be a 16-episode drama of 60 minutes each but, tweets also claim that it will be a 20-episode drama. The drama will be aired on tvN.The date of premier of the drama has not been announced yet except for the fact that it will be aired in the first half of 2021. But Twitter is abuzz with rumors that the drama is likely to premier on January 16 and will conclude in March 21. Reports had claimed that the first script reading of the drama was held on August 9 at Sangam-dong in Seoul. The crew was scheduled to go for filming last month September, but there has not been much news about the dates and location of filming, due to COVID-19 restrictions. I hope we could get MORE news about the drama or maybe stills. :blush:

These 12 Giants In K-Pop Are All 185cm Tall Or More

The tallest is 190cm, or nearly 6’3″!

While some K-Pop groups have tall members intentionally (like KNK or Nine Muses), most groups have members of all different sizes. The following 12 male K-Pop idols are some of the tallest in the industry, with all of them being at least 185cm (or about 6’1″) tall! Some are from the same group, but there’s a good variety of idols from different groups on the list as well.

5. Taecyeon (2PM)

gLEDuKLTyprzaFo3E8Y2g4phMQcI1I2iLPptz_NM0R7oPS2u7c4qrhIdycD43oFzthjftzy488zsoKgVW5y3LQ4B6QcClUbX=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Born on December 27, 1988, Taecyeon is 31 years old and stands at 185cm, or about 6’1″, tall!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-giants-185cm-tall/

Here Are The Most Anticipated K-Dramas and Films For 2020-2021

Want to know the top 10 most anticipated K-dramas and films are coming soon? Then keep on reading!

8. 'Vincenzo'

'Vincenzo' is a K-drama scheduled to be released in 2021 under tvN. The drama stars Jeon Yeo Bin and Song Joong Ki. The drama follows Park Joo Hyeon (Song Joong Ki), who moved to Italy after being adopted and now lives under Vincenzo Casana. He is a lawyer who works for the mafia as a consigliere. Due to wars from mafia groups, he escapes to South Korea. There, he gets involved by lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yoo Bin), falling in love with her.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119173/20201022/here-are-the-most-anticipated-k-dramas-and-films-for-2020-2021.htm

• 2 weeks later...

*** 2PM members recently got together for a very special occasion on November 8. The members Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Jun.K and Junho attended the wedding of a JYP Entertainment staff member, where they performed their hit single "My House" as a congratulatory gesture.The older brother of the bride posted to his personal Instagram about the performance, sharing a video of it with a caption, "Whether it was their performance, their personalities, or their visuals, the group was really awesome, and [their attendance] was the best. It was my first time being this close to celebrities, so it was really exciting. They were lively and polite."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUViPDBrBg/?utm_source=ig_embed

source : allkpop

• Like 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** 2PM members recently got together for a very special occasion on November 8. The members Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Jun.K and Junho attended the wedding of a JYP Entertainment staff member, where they performed their hit single "My House" as a congratulatory gesture.The older brother of the bride posted to his personal Instagram about the performance, sharing a video of it with a caption, "Whether it was their performance, their personalities, or their visuals, the group was really awesome, and [their attendance] was the best. It was my first time being this close to celebrities, so it was really exciting. They were lively and polite."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUViPDBrBg/?utm_source=ig_embed

source : allkpop

It was funny to watch all the interactions on my twitter timeline.  The picture posted on allkpop is of Taec, Khun, Jun.K and Junho, however, the performance (seen in the instagram video) was done by Taec, Khun, Jun.K and WOOYOUNG!  Junho is still serving so he can't do any professional activities.  The word is they had sent Wooyoung to get FOOD, when took the group pic.

Even funnier was that at one point allkpop changed their heading to Taec, Khun, WOOYOUNG and Junho.  They still got it WRONG :lol:.

• Love 1

Video announcement for Japan

Taec's video message: Hi, all! It's been a while. It's Taecyeon. How have you been? I'd like to go see you there, but can't because of the coronavirus. It's really disappointing for me, too. To lessen the sad feelings even a little, it's been decided for me to have an online event on the 12th of December! 12/12!  

Though I'm going to see you online, my heart is already beating faster with excitement and anticipation."wakuwaku" (an onomatopoeic term that expresses excitement and anticipation).

Please do come and have fun with me since I'll be doing my best till the day I see you to make you have a fun day. One more thing! Here's a surprise! I'm preparing a new song to be sung for you on this day, so please be looking forward to it. Well, then, see you!

translation by @albanglian12 on twitter

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Best Beginner-Friendly K-Dramas On Netflix

Beginner at K-Dramas? Don’t have a subscription to specific K-Drama streaming services? You’re covered!

Welcome to K-Dramas! Or, if you’re a K-Drama veteran, welcome back! When diving into this wonderful new world of media, it’s often hard to know where to start. Not to mention, you don’t even have Viki, KOCOWA, or any other K-Drama-specific streaming services. But! You have Netflix! With so many amazing titles on this huge platform, it’s difficult to pick just one to watch. So, here are 11 titles found on Netflix that are foolproof for beginners and still entertaining for veterans.

(Warning: Netflix shows are subject to change all the time, so if you’re reading this a year from now, some titles may not be on the platform anymore.)

6. Save Me

Sang Mi (Seo Ye Ji) and her family move to Muji-gun where they have no friends or relatives. When Sang Mi and her family face some trouble, religious leader Baek Jung Ki (Jo Sung Ha) offers to help them. However, when her family slowly gets sucked into his cult, four young men have to try to save them.

If you want your blood pressure to be at an all time high, this show is for you. It’s incredibly unique and will keep you at the edge of your seat until the very end.

SaveMeHeader.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/best-beginner-friendly-k-dramas-netflix/

• 2 weeks later...

New song recording behind the scenes video:

Can't help but notice is arms are looking pretty pumped!  Song will be featured during his 12/12 live stream event.

51K also posted a message from Taec on instragram:

They posted in Japanese, Korean, English and Mandarin.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

11 Best Idol-Turned Actors In 2020

Not all idols who want to act get the chance to do so, nor are they always good. And that’s completely ok because they can already sing, dance, and rap. It almost wouldn’t be fair if they were also talented in acting! But this past year, there was a fair share of idol actors who really gave it their all in their respective roles and showed that they are multi-talented. Here are 11 idol-turned-actors (in no particular order) who gave performances that can be considered this year’s best.

Disclaimer: No December 2020 dramas are included in this list.

10. Taecyeon

ok-taecyeon-the-game.jpg

Taecyeon can be considered an OG idol as he is a part of the group 2PM. In his long career as an idol, Taecyeon has starred in many K-dramas, movies, and variety shows. His gift lies in taking on roles that are not that conventional and carry unique story lines. If you take a look at the history of his character, he’s played an aspiring singer, an exorcist, and a detective. This past year in “The Game: Towards Zero,” he played Tae Pyeong, a character who has the ability to see how someone will die just by looking into their eyes. Taecyeon’s versatility in choosing roles has made him an enjoyable actor to follow.

Check out “The Game: Towards Zero” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Christmas event this morning was OK, not great, but OK.  He did cute some stuff:  decorate a Christmas cake, showed pictures and gave back story, played the piano but didn't sing more than a couple of snippets, signed some autographs.  Waiting for subs to find out his answers to the "Telepathy Challenge".  Hoping to see him live and in person next year.  He does better with an audience.

Vlive is available here (event starts at 10:50):

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-20488121

Christmas card with subs:

• Like 2

*** TODAY, January 5, tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” released photos of its script reading with the cast!  :blush:  “Vincenzo” premieres sometime in February.  It's nice to see Taec in small screen again. I’d love to see him in more TV dramas. I'm super excited to watch him again. I wonder if this will replace Mr. Queen. Good luck Vincenzo! Definitely gonna enjoy seeing Taecyeon and Joong Ki together.

b9dd5e29bba14234904cc3a7f6bdd916.jpeg?s=

song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-taecyeon-kwak

photos source : soompi news

• Like 1