Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

On 8/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, willenette said:

Taecyeon spotted joining fans for the #30days_HOTTEST_Challenge, leading up to 2PM's 12th debut anniversary

2PM's Taecyeon was spotted participating in a fan-led SNS challenge ahead of 2PM's 12th debut anniversary!

On August 5, Taecyeon took to his Twitter to share the ongoing fan challenge #30days_HOTTEST_Challenge, also fulfilling the mission indicated for the calendar date. To the mission reading "1st 2PM song you listened to", Taecyeon responded, "1st song? Hmm I think it was 'Only You'! We practiced the choreo for that song for about 6 months, then came along '10 Out Of 10' LOL."

As the #30days_HOTTEST_Challenge calendar indicates below, 2PM will be celebrating their official 12th anniversary since debut this coming September 4, 2020. 

Will you be joining Taecyeon and other HOTTESTs in the 30-day challenge?

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/taecyeon-spotted-joining-fans-for-the-30days-hottest-challenge-leading-up-to-2pms-12th-debut-anniversary

and he's continuing with the challenge!

2020_08_05_18_56_44(1).jpg

Day 3

2020_08_06_17_24_02.jpg?width=450&height

• Love 1

*** Looking forward to this drama. :blush:

********************************************************************************************************

Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin Confirmed For New tvN Drama Along With 2PM’s Taecyeon

5a546ce103b641e88a5141b469f352c0.jpeg?s=

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and 2PM’s Taecyeon are confirmed to play the leads of a new tvN drama!

Upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo” will tell the story of Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization and gets involved with the tough lawyer Hong Cha Young. Together, they achieve justice utilizing methods used by the villains. The drama will bring catharsis to viewers as the dark heroes go head to head with the true villains who cannot be brought down using lawful methods.

Director Kim Hee Won of “Money Flower” and “The Crowned Clown” will join hands with screenwriter Park Jae Bum, who previously wrote “Good Manager” and “The Fiery Priest,” to create “Vincenzo.”

Song Joong Ki will play the Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, who is of Korean descent and was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. Equipped with unparalleled negotiation skills and charisma, Vincenzo Cassano lives for revenge. He discovers a deep-rooted, villainous cartel upon his arrival in Korea, and he finds himself solving the issue when he becomes involved with Hong Cha Young, a lawyer who will do anything to win a case.

Played by Jeon Yeo Bin, Hong Cha Young is the ace lawyer at Korea’s best law firm Woosang. She is more attentive to how advantageous or disadvantageous of a situation someone is in, rather than whether they are good or evil. She begins to change after she meets Vincenzo Cassano.

Taecyeon, who was previously confirmed to star in the drama, takes on the role of Jang Jun Woo, a handsome and intelligent intern at a legal firm who has experience living abroad. He is characterized by a carefree smile and a slightly clumsy and odd personality. He has absolute trust in Hong Cha Young, his senior at work, and the appearance of Vincenzo Cassano triggers his competitive spirit.

The drama’s production team shared, “‘Vincenzo’ is a black comedy about the dark heroes who punish the ‘evil’ by using the ways of the villains. The synergy between the unique characters is just as crucial to the drama as its creative theme and dynamic plot. The perfect lineup of actors who will maximize each character’s traits and bring them to reality is now complete. You can look forward to it.”

According to Ilgan Sports, the drama’s cast lineup also includes Yang Kyung Won, Kim Yeo Jin, and Kwak Dong Yeon, among others. The news outlet also reported that the actors gathered for their first script reading on August 9.

“Vincenzo” is slated to premiere in the first half of 2021.

In the meantime, watch Taecyeon in his latest drama “The Game: Towards Zero” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo-bin and Ok Taecyeon in "Vincenzo"

photo1220453.jpg

Actors Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo-bin and Ok Taecyeon are staring in "Vincenzo".

The new tvN drama "Vincenzo" which is one of the most anticipated dramas of 2021, is about a Mafia consigliere who comes to Korea from Italy due to conflicts within the organization, gets linked with a veteran evil lawyer and embodies justice in a villain's way, advocating a social comedy genre.

Song Joong-ki will embark on a unique acting transformation as a cold-blooded strategist and lawyer for the Mafia, Conceili Vincenzo Cassano. Equipped with his outstanding negotiating skills and charisma, he is a 'revengeist' unlike his sweet looks. Vincenzo Cassano, who came to Korea, unexpectedly solves the case by entangling himself with Hong Cha-yeong (Jeon Yeo-bin), a lawyer who runs a monopoly and will even sell her soul for victory.

Jeon Yeo-bin, who has quickly emerged as a popular actress between movies and dramas, turns into a self-indulgent lawyer, Hong Cha-yeong. Armed with abusive language and competitive spirit, she is the ace lawyer of Korea's top law firm. Hong Cha-yeong, whose priority is her own profits rather than good and evil, is a changing character when she meets the 'strong guy' Vincenzo Cassano from Italy.

Ok Taecyeon, who makes a strong impression on any character, turns into Jang Joon-woo, an intern lawyer who wants to become the James Bond for Hong Cha-yeong. He is a manly man with an innocent smile and his eccentric and sloppy personality is out of control. Following Hong Cha-yeong, who he unlimitedly trusts as his mentor, he fully invokes his hidden desire to win the case with the appearance of Vincenzo.

The production says, ""Vincenzo" is a black comedy about dark heroes who kill evil in a villain's way. The synergy of characters is as unique as the original material and dynamic development. A perfect lineup has been completed to maximize the individuality and reality of each character. You can look forward to it".

"Vincenzo" is helmed by Kim Hee-won-II and written by Park Jae-beom-I.

source : http://www.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1597044472337319006

The Top 10 Hottest Korean Drama Actors Selected By Japan's Leading Fashion Magazine

JJ Magazine, one of the most popular lifestyle and fashion magazines in Japan, published the list of top 10 hottest Korean drama actors on their official site.

The list includes Korea's most charming and good-looking elite group of lads whom people love to watch on screen.

6. Taecyeon

1593701807-img-20200702-202637.jpg

"As a singer, he smiles. When he smiles, he heals us. In 2PM, he sings, he dances, and raps. In March of this year, they also released their best album in Japan. How can you be not fascinated by the trained physical beauty?"

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/the-top-10-hottest-korean-drama-actors-selected-by-japans-leading-fashion-magazine

*** The line-up of actors who will enhance the roles of one another in "Vincenzo" is now complete, and the viewers should anticipate this thrilling drama. According to some sources, the drama's cast lineup also includes Yang Kyung Won, Kim Yeo Jin, and Kwak Dong Yeon, among others and has held its first script reading on August 9. I hope we could get to see some photos/videos during script-rehearsal. The drama is scheduled to premiere in the first half of next year, 2021. Looking forward to this.

:blush:

5 Successful Male Korean Drama Actors Who Are K-pop Idols Too

5-successful-male-korean-drama-actors-wh

The people behind the Korean entertainment industry are outstanding in creating a high-quality production, be it in the field of music, movies or films, and even in drama series.

If you are both a K-pop and a K-drama fan, then it's a treat when your favorite star doubles up as a music idol and an actor or actress. It's like hitting two birds with one stone! You can imagine yourself being excited about an album or comeback concert and then at the same time be thrilled about his upcoming drama or movie comeback too!

We are so grateful that there is no shortage of talented Kpop idols who also discovered great success in the field of acting. You're in for a ride right now cause we have complied with five amazing, talented stars that have proven that you can be the best of both worlds if you just work hard with dedication.

Scroll down to see our list of K-Pop idols who are also K-Drama stars:

5. Ok Taecyeon (2 PM)

5 Successful Male Korean Drama Actors Who Are K-pop Idols Too

The famous main rapper of the group 2 PM, Ok Taecyeon was able to land his acting project on the 2010 drama Cinderella's Sister. Then he got his breakthrough just after a year when he portrayed the character of Shi Hyuk on Dream High (2011). Here are some other shows you can watch Taecyeon in Wonderful Days(2014), Bring It On Ghost (2016), and Save Me (2017).

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118723/20200820/5-successful-male-korean-drama-actors-who-are-k-pop-idols-too.htm

*** I'm done watching his last drama, "The Game : Towards Zero" since I was not able to watch this continuously while airing in Korea due to lack of time. I love the drama because of its fascinating plot. For me, the series itself is excellent with good actors and director. It was a thrilling start until the end! :blush:

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:19 PM, TheaN said:

Taec's new look, probably for new drama.  Hope to get a better pic soon.  Look at that curly hair.  He looks soooo young!

screen capture from 51K IG

@TheaN, thanks for sharing this + MORE new pictures above. Ohhh....................new look in case for the upcoming drama? It looks like weird, hahaha - I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it, though. :grin:  It's new in my eyes............. BTW, there's (2) works to look forward to & this is NICE, a movie & a drama. :blush:

*** Kwak Dong-yeon is also starring in "Vincenzo". He plays Jang Han-seo, the smart head of Babel Group. Jang Han-seo is a violent and competitive person who holds wealth and power at a young age. On the surface, it looks like he's abusing power and tyranny without guilt, but inside he is full of fear. He was in the dramas,  "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds",  & "Fight My Way".  He recently made a special appearance in the tvN "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" as Kwon Ki-do. The drama is about to go into production soon. :blush:

• Guest changed the title to Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Vincenzo

*** Wow.....12 years.Congratulations especially to Taec! :blush:

**************************************************************************************************

2PM Celebrates Their 12th Debut Anniversary With Heartfelt Messages To Fans

219df3ba0f5c429a8e53b24d1ef877ae.jpeg?s=

On September 4, 2PM celebrated the 12th anniversary of their debut!

Around midnight, the official 2PM Twitter account shared a signed poster of the members to commemorate the date.

For the past month, 2PM fans, HOTTEST, have been participating in a challenge to share their favorite memories throughout the group’s long and bright career. For the past week, the 2PM members have participated in their own challenge to answer questions about their career and each other. The question for Day 7, September 4, was to share their favorite memories with HOTTEST.

Junho wrote, “What is there to say? Each moment was precious and unforgettable.” Chansung wrote, “The last paper planes of the first concert.” Nichkhun wrote, “Now. Each and every moment in which you walk with us hand in hand. Thank you, I love you.” Wooyoung wrote, “When you came to our broadcasts from all over the country to cheer us on.”

Taecyeon wrote, “The paper planes. I’m not the type to cry easily, but I was moved to tears in that moment. Ah, it passed 1227 while I was writing this… fail!” Jun. K wrote, “There are too many unforgettable moments… When you sang to us at the end of the ‘6NIGHTS’ concert, the paper planes, when you sang ‘Hanarete Itemo’ at the Tokyo Dome… I miss you.”

For the 12th anniversary, Nichkhun wrote, “Thank you HOTTEST. Love x 12!” Nichkhun also shared a photo of the cake on his Instagram Stories.

Jun. K retweeted 2PM’s official tweet and wrote, “I really miss you. I love you sincerely.” In a separate Instagram post, he wrote, “I am grateful from the bottom of my heart. I really, really miss you. Khun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, I love you.”

Chansung, who is serving in the military along with Junho, wroteon Twitter, “It’s 2PM’s 12th anniversary. Thank you to HOTTEST for staying by our side for so long. We’ll work hard and show you a better-than-before 2PM next year! I am always grateful. Be happy.”

2PM also shared a photo on Instagram with the members who are not in the military.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CErmzAflLsc/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Those four members also communicated with fans via a live broadcast on September 3. The broadcast began at 11 p.m. and counted down until the anniversary at midnight KST.

Through a pre-recorded message, Junho said, “We are so grateful that you showed us so much love and waited for us for so long. There’s not much time left before we can meet again. If you wait a little longer, we can meet in one place with me and Chansung as well. Please wear a mask and be careful of COVID-19.”

Similarly, Chansung said, “We’re not in the same place but I’m grateful to be able to talk to you even with just my voice. I hope that you will always be healthy and that we can keep seeing each other. I don’t have much time left in my military service, so I’ll finish it well and stand next to you again. You made 2PM’s 12th anniversary possible.

Thank you. I love you. 2PM forever.”

Wooyoung said, “Today is September 4, 2020. I think that the six members were able to become closer because of HOTTEST. Like the name HOTTEST implies, we will bet on the ‘heart’ that is 2PM and work hard to be together to the best of our strength. It was inevitable that we had to serve in the military, but we’re grateful that you waited for us and endured the time well. The six of us will definitely greet you all again through good music and performances. Thank you.”

Jun. K said, “12 years is a long time. I am grateful from the bottom of my heart that you have cheered us on and been by our side for 12 years. It would be good to meet you all again and spend time together, but the current situation makes that difficult, so it’s really disappointing. We are trying to show you what we can through various content. 12 years is a long time, but thank you for staying with us for that long. 2PM will continue with six members in the future. Thank you x 900 million. I love you.”

Nichkhun said, “Like the other members, I’m grateful to HOTTEST. Thank you for staying with us for such a long time. HOTTEST and 2PM are like destiny. You are always the best to us.”

Taecyeon said, “I think that we’re so lucky. We were so lucky just to be able to spend 12 years with you. We wouldn’t have been here without you. I am sincerely grateful. A lot of people are having a hard time now due to COVID-19, but let’s stay strong a little longer. When the other members come back from the army, we’ll show you a cool side of ourselves again. Please wait a little longer.”

Congratulations to 2PM and HOTTEST on their anniversary!

Check out Taecyeon in the recent drama “The Game: Towards Zero” on Viki:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Taec made a SURPRISE appearance on the 2PM 태양현곰 LIVE Online event.  He wasn't in any of the promotion videos so it was unexpected.  It started off with only Jun.K, Khun, and Wooyoung for most of the broadcast, then during their performance of "My House" Taec appeared from backstage to sing his rap.  He stayed until the end of the program performing more songs with the group.

EhJrTquVoAAgi20.jpeg?width=1920&height=1

EhJqWkrXYAYpS19.jpeg?width=1920&height=1

The edited re-broadcast should be uploaded by the end of September.  Paid viewers of the LIVE show can watch for free.  New viewers will need to purchase a ticket.

*** Yang Kyung Won is confirmed to appear in the upcoming drama "Vicenzo". He previously appeared in hit dramas, such as "Crash Landing On You" and "Hi, Bye Mama". He will reunite with Song Joong Ki after their last series, "Arthdal Chronicles". His character as Lee Cheol Woo will manage a pawnshop along with his wife at Geumga PLaza. Considering the lineup of production, it's a guarantee that the upcoming drama is one of the anticipated dramas soon. Can't wait for this drama.  It's a star-studded cast. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

These 10 K-pop Idols Can Speak At Least 3 Laguages Fluently!

1.jpg?w=600?w=650

There is no doubt about the fact that K-Pop idols are extremely hard working in the field they are in. However, that has not stopped them from cultivating other talents as well. Some idols are academic geniuses, while others are super athletes. Among this list are idols that have learned and mastered languages.

Knowing different languages certainly helps in this industry, especially considering the global appeal of K-Pop at this very point in time. It helps them in promotional activities overseas as well as gives them confidence during interviews in other countries. As such, it is an incredible asset to know many languages. Here are some idols that are polyglots and can speak multiple languages.

6. 2PM TAECYEON

2PM Taecyeon
(Photo : MBC TV (The Game: Towards Zero))

Every K-Pop fan's dream man Taecyeon can fluently speak four languages. These are Korean, English, Japanese as well as Spanish! Since he studied abroad in America, he was able to pick up Spanish and English there.

source : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/294876/20200922/these-10-k-pop-idols-can-speak-at-least-3-laguages-fluently.htm