Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

CONFIRMED! 2PM Taecyeon is Dating + Who's the Lucky Girl?

confirmed-2pm-taecyeon-is-now-dating-who

Hottest, rejoice! 2PM's Taecyeon is now dating!

On June 23, media outlets confirmed that the idol-actor is dating a non-showbiz personality after they were spotted on a date at a ranch in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province. 

CONFIRMED: 2PM Taecyeon is Now Dating + Who's The Lucky Girl
(Photo : Instagram)

Taecyeon's label, 51K, also released its official statement.

"It is true that Taecyeon is now in a relationship with a non-celebrity. We are cautious about revealing anything as it is his personal life and privacy, especially that his girlfriend is not a celebrity like him," the agency said.

The 2PM member himself also didn't deny his dating rumor. Following this, his fans, especially the Hottest (2PM's fandom name) are pleased that he admitted his current relationship, considering the stigma in South Korea of many celebrities keeping their romantic relationships under wraps.

(Photo : Twitter)

"Our favorite idol-actor, Ok Taecyeon, is officially dating a non-celebrity! Congratulations and we are wishing all the best for the both of you," said one Twitter user.

"Taecyeon, just be happy and in love. Hottest are already happy and excited for you. I don't want to say goodbye, but I feel like I need to. I'll support you no matter what. I want you to have a peaceful relationship. And to the lucky woman, take care of him," said another fan.  

The 31-year-old actor and idol Taecyeon is best known for his visuals and great rapping skills. He also made memorable appearances as one of the cast members of popular dramas "Dream High" in 2011 and "Let's Fight Ghost" in 2016. His latest project was in the acclaimed "The Game: Towards Zero."

Taecyeon was born in South Korea, but when he was ten, he and his family immigrated to the United States. In one of his TV guestings, the audience was in awe after hearing him speak in Spanish because he learned the language while attending school in the States.

It can be recalled that headlines stated that he gave up his American citizenship, making him qualified to attend the mandatory military service for South Korean males.

In May of 2019, Taecyeon was officially released from the military. Currently, he is filming for his upcoming and his first-ever period film, "Hansan." 

source : https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/293609/20200623/confirmed-2pm-taecyeon-dating-whos-lucky-girl.h

*** Wahhh............lucky that woman is. Wishing you a happy relationship~She must be just as stunning as he is! :blush:

OK Taecyeon reveals he's in a relationship with a non-celebrity

1592902281364585.jpg

https://news.nate.com/view/20200623n37058?mid=n1008

***South Korean celebrities are keen on dating rumors as it might make or break their image but for Taec I'm happy that he revealed his relationship in public. I'm happy for him. :blush:

OK Taecyeon's friend drops the details on his girlfriend of three years

(A healthy relationship with a 29-year old office girl for (3) years.....She waited for him while he was in the Army.....)

taec.jpg

https://news.nate.com/view/20200624n13615?mid=n1008

An Exclusive Report Reveals Details about 2PM Taecyeon's Girlfriend

large_432393589f61aa1105363211e84093d450

Details about Taecyeon's girlfriend have been revealed.

According to an exclusive report on June 24th, Taecyeon's girlfriend is 29 years old and currently works as an employee at one company. This means Taecyeon's girlfriend is 4 years younger than him. It's revealed that Taecyeon and his girlfriend have been in a relationship for three years, including when Taecyeon was serving in the military. 

1592969453683-0.jpg

Image Source: As tagged

As previously reported, Taecyeon has confirmed that he is currently dating a non-celebrity. For the first time in 12 years since his debut, Taecyeon confirmed that he is in a relationship. 

We wish all the very best for the couple!

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/24/an-exclusive-report-reveal-details-about-2pm-taecyeon-s-girlfriend-362071

Taecyeon's agency confirms he's dating a "non-celebrity", close aide reveals more details about his girlfriend

Screen+Shot+2020-06-23+at+10.19.39+PM.pn

2PM's Taecyeon (33) has officially confirmed his first public relationship in 12 years since debut. 

On the 24th, a close aide revealed more details about his girlfriend in an exclusive interview with Sports Chosun and stated,

"Taecyeon’s girlfriend is a 29-year-old regular office worker and they've been meeting seriously for about 3 years now. Taecyeon and his girlfriend dated happily like any other couple on vacation even during his military enlistment."

He added, "They enjoyed dates just like any other couple would while the male is serving in the military. Since he coolly revealed his romantic relationship for the first time since debut, they've been meeting seriously and healthily."

Earlier on the 17th, a media outlet reported that Taecyeon recently enjoyed a date with his girlfriend at a ranch in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province. 

His agency 51k confirmed the dating rumors and stated that "he was dating a non-celebrity."

Taecyeon made his debut with 2PM in 2008 and enjoyed great popularity as Hallyu idol. He recently completed his military enlistment in May last year and is currently filming movie "Hansan: The Appearance of a Dragon."

0001165722_001_20200623195008329.jpg?type=w540

1. [+3,498, -101] Its Ok Taecyeon. I'd wait for him too
  2. [+2,315, -65] This makes me want to congratulate him even more for enlisting in active duty. He looked so cool in his uniform at the Armed Forces Day event!
  3. [+2,129, -55] If he saw her often while stationed at Magoknaru means she's probably a flight attendant..
  4. [+178, -2] For him to go public so sudden like this means there are marriage talks since Dispatch didn't even expose any photos of them
  5. [+152, -4] So that's why Taecyeon bought a pension near his army unitㅋㅋㅋ. So those rumors that he bought it for his girlfriend were true after all. 
  6. [+133, -14] So jealous...I can tell he's the type to be really good to his girlfriend too..
  7. [+121, -7] I have a feeling she's a flight attendant ㅎㅎ
  8. [+104, -2] He'll be announcing marriage soon 

Source: Xports News

Additional Source: Sports Chosun

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok Taecyeon's new movie receives special attention after he confirms his romantic relationship

1.jpg?type=e1920

Actor-2PM member Ok Taecyeon quickly confirmed his relationship with a non-celebrity girl and started dating publicly. Besides countless congratulations for Ok Taeyeon, the public is also paying close attention to his big-screen comeback work after 3 years of absence.

On the afternoon of June 23, a media outlet reported that Ok Taecyeon is seeing a pretty non-celebrity girl and the two were caught dating. According to that article, recently, Ok Taecyeon is in a relationship and comfortably showing affection to a girl at a farm near Pyeongchang, Gangwon. This dating rumor is more reliable when the male singer was previously found dating with his girlfriend.

On the same day, the representative of 51k, Ok Taecyeon's agency, immediately acknowledged this news to My Daily, "According to the information we have confirmed, Ok Taecyeon is dating his girlfriend who is not a celebrity." However, because his girlfriend is not an artist, her personal information can't be disclosed. Many fans have sent congratulations to Ok Taecyeon, who owns the "beastly idol" image as well as a decent image in the public's eyes. The fact that he has frankly admitted his romantic relationship also gained positive responses, saying "It's indeed Ok Taecyeon."

2.jpg?type=e1920

Debuting with JYP Entertainment's boy group 2PM in 2008, Ok Taecyeon then worked in both singing and acting fields. Some of the films he has participated in include "Dream High", "Cinderella's Stepsister", "Who Are You?", "Wonderful Days", "Save Me". In 2018, he signed an exclusive contract with 51k, an agency founded by actor So Ji Sub and officially focused on activities as an actor.

In particular, despite being a US citizen and receiving the decision to perform his military duties as a community service worker due to his spinal disc herniation, Ok Taecyeon still decided to become an active soldier by giving up his citizenship and going through a surgery. The male singer completed his military service in May 2019. After making his comeback to the small screen with the drama "The Game" (MBC) in March, Ok Taecyeon is in the midst of filming the movie "Hansan: The Rise of The Dragon" (director Kim Han Min) that is scheduled to premiere in 2021.

As a movie about the first total war with the Japanese army since the opening of the Japan-Korea war taking place from 1592 to 1598, "Hansan: The Rise of The Dragon" is expected to tell the story 5 years before the battle of Myeongnyang. The drama is highly anticipated with the participation of actors Ok Taecyeon, Park Hae Il, Byun Yo Han, Ahn Sung Ki, Son Hyun Joo, Kim Hyang Gi, Gong Myung. Along with the recent dating rumor, Ok Taecyeon - the actor who has returned to the big screen after 3 years since the movie "House Of The Disappeared" (2017) - has "killed two birds with one stone" when going smoothly in both work and love.

My Daily = Reporter Lee Ye Eun Photo = My Daily Photo DB Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Ok Taecyeon (2PM) acknowledges relationship with non-celebrity girlfriend, receiving blessings from fans

202006231951770426_5ef1defe15f06.jpg

After announcing the dating news, actor-boy group 2PM member Ok Taecyeon is being supported by fans by showing sincere love for his girlfriend when straightforwardly admitting their relationship.

Ok Taecyeon is dating a beautiful girl who is not a celebrity. This information started to be widely spread after he was recently spotted dating his girlfriend at a farm in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province. Despite being cautious as his girlfriend is not an artist, Ok Taecyeon still confidently and sincerely admits his romantic relationship.

On the afternoon of June 23, the representative of management agency 51k told OSEN, "It's true that Ok Taecyeon is dating a non-celebrity woman." What can be seen from this is that, although the company admits its artist's dating, it still cares that the person is not a celebrity. The representative added, "We are careful in our speech because this is their private life, and she is not a person of the public."

This is the first time Ok Taecyeon has dated publicly since the debut so fans not only pay attention but also send congratulations and support to the male singer after he admitted his love relationship.

202006231951770426_5ef1defe5ec76.jpg

In particular, it is impressive that Ok Taecyeon did not acknowledge his romantic relationship because of the private photos taken by paparazzi. Usually, many idol stars and actors only admit that they are dating when paparazzi photos and dating rumors are reported on the media. However, although their private lives may get too much attention, Ok Taecyeon admitted his romantic relationship proudly and frankly.

Ok Taecyeon debuted with the group 2PM in 2008 and received a lot of love from the public with the nickname "beast-like idol". Along with that, he also works dynamically in the film industry when he participated in the TV series "Dream High'', "Cinderella's Stepsister", "Who Are You", "Wonderful Days", "Hey Ghost, Let's Fight", "Save Me" and movies such as "Marriage Blue", "House of the Disappeared", etc.

Furthermore, Ok Taecyeon even forewent the right to live in the US to enlist in Korea like everyone else. He became an exemplary example for Korean males to follow when showing his strong will to perform his military duty in parallel with undergoing surgery and receiving treatment for his herniated disc. After voluntarily enlisting to the Army in September 2017, Ok Taecyeon was officially discharged in May 2019. Returning to his actor role in the drama "The Game: Towards Zero", he received positive reviews from the public. Besides, Ok Taecyeon has also confirmed to star in the new movie "Hansan: The Rise of The Dragon" of director Kim Han Min.

202006231951770426_5ef1defe9f6a5.jpg

Besides dynamic activities announcing the return on the small and big screen after the discharge, Oh Taecyeon is drawing more attention to the happy dating news.

OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi Kyung /seon@osen.co.kr Photos = OSEN DB

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

2PM's Taecyeon Confirmed to be in Relationship, Details Revealed

It is the first time ever Taecyeon has made his relationship public in his 12-year career.

taecyeon.jpg?w=720

It is confirmed. 2PM's Taecyeon is in a relationship with a non-celebrity. The news was confirmed by his agency 51K after the couple was spotted together on a date.

Ok Taec Yeon, popularly known as Taecyeon, was spotted with his girlfriend when they were on a date at a ranch in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province. To avoid rumors being spread, the actor-singer's agency issued a statement confirming the artiste's relationship status.

"It's true Taecyeon is currently in a relationship with a non-celebrity. We are careful about saying anything as this is his personal privacy, and his girlfriend is not a celebrity," said 51K.

Details about his girlfriend were not revealed keeping in mind the safety and privacy of her and her family. But according Sport Chosun, a close acquaintance of Taecyeon was interviewed and the report revealed some details about the actor's non-celebrity girlfriend.

Taecyeon's Relationship While Serving in Military

The girl Taecyeon is dating is a 29-year-old non-celebrity. She works in an office (the nature of work was not revealed) and that the actor has been in a relationship with her for at least three years now. It has been 12 years since Taecyeon became a celebrity and this is his first relationship that he has gone public with.

The report also stated that their relationship continued even when Taecyeon was serving his military term. Their relationship did not waver even when he was in the military, the report added. Taecyeon enlisted as active duty soldier on Sept. 4, 2017. He completed his basic training on Oct. 18, 2017 and was placed at 9th Infantry Division in Gyeonggi Province as a military instruction assistant.

Dating Like a Common Man

The report stated that the Taecyeon met his non-celebrity girlfriend and dated her like any other couple without bringing it to the notice of media or fans. The acquaintance is said to have revealed that the couple is serious about their relationship and share a

healthy bonding.

The main rapper of the South Korean boy group 2PM Taecyeon debuted as actor in the drama Cinderella's Sister in 2010. His popular dramas include Dream High, Who Are You?, Wonderful Days, Assembly, Let's Fight, Ghost and Save Me.

Taecyeon is currently filming for his upcoming movie Hansan (working title). Taecyeon's last project was MBC drama The Game: Towards Zero that was aired between January and March 2020.

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/2pms-taecyeon-confirmed-be-relationship-details-revealed-47373

10 College K-Dramas You Should Definitely Check Out

The school year is pretty much officially over, and given the circumstances, it’s been hectic, emotional, and confusing for a lot of students. For those of you who are looking for some normalcy and escaping from the world – with a little added romance and drama, here are some fun college-based K-dramas to check out. Bring on the summer vacation!

7. “Bring It On, Ghost”

oh-my-ghost.jpg

Based on the webtoon, “Bring It On, Ghost” is about Park Bong Pal, (Taecyeon) who has the ability to see ghosts.

He takes on random jobs to steer ghosts on in order to save enough money to get an operation that will take this unique ability away. He runs into Kim Hyun Ji (Kim So Hyun) who is a ghost and she hangs onto Bong Pal because she believes he can help her figure out why she’s still a ghost.

lets-fight-ghost.gif

This drama is an adorable romance that brings two polar opposites together. One being a human and one being a ghost, the two find a way to be with each other even though it seems like an impossible situation. The struggles that Bong Pal goes through may not seem relatable, but internally, he deals with the issues of loneliness, abandonment, and not wanting to be a burden. This all changes when he meets Kim Hyun Ji and finds purpose with her.

Start watching “Bring It On, Ghost”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

This Pinay Fan Girl Shares How She Met Her Favorite Korean Oppas

She met Gong Yoo, Park Hyung Sik, Ok Taecyeon, and Choi Siwon!

It's every fan girl's dream to meet her K-drama crushes, but what would it be like to meet FOUR of them? Meet Cosmo Girl Marlo, a dedicated fan who met her oppas Gong YooPark Hyung SikOk Taecyeon, and Choi Siwon

From going to fan meets, joining drama reenactment contests, and even waiting outside a coffee shop in the rain, Marlo has done it all just to get a glimpse of her idols! Find out more about her experiences below: 

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/how-pinay-met-her-favorite-kdrama-oppas-a2520-20200630?ref=home_feed_1

2PM’s Taecyeon Shares Personal Statement About His Recent Dating News

7a4881a579a5461e891c04e4b66e89bb.jpeg?s=

On July 1, 2PM’s Taecyeon took to Instagram to share his thoughts about his recent dating news.

Back in June, Taecyeon’s agency confirmed that the actor and singer was in a relationship with a non-celebrity.

In the Instagram post, Taecyeon wrote:

I am very sorry to everyone who was surprised and disappointed by the sudden news. I thought a lot about how to talk about this, and I’m sorry that it has taken me so long to write.

I know very well that many people are worried about me. That’s why I want to say that I will continue to do my best as an actor and as a member of 2PM, just as I’ve done until now, so please keep watching over me.

Thank you for cheering me on despite the fact that I am lacking in many ways.

Currently, Taecyeon is working on the film “Hansan” (working title).

Check Taecyeon out in his last drama, “The Game: Towards Zero” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

2PM's Ok Taecyeon Apologizes To Fans For His Relationship

2pms-ok-taecyeon-apologizes-to-fans-for-

Singer and actor Ok Taecyeon expressed his feelings to fans for the first time after his relationship was revealed to the public.

Ok Taecyeon took to Instagram on the afternoon of July 1st. He posted a photo of him hiking in the woods alongside a caption that reads,

taecyeon.jpg?w=600?w=650

"I'm very sorry to everyone who was shocked and disappointed by the sudden news. I thought a lot about how I should talk about this, and I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to write to you guys.

I am well aware that people are worried about me. That's why I want to say that I will continue to do my best not only as an actor but as a member of 2PM, just as I've been doing all this time, so please watch over me.

Thank you for cheering me on despite the fact that I am lacking in many ways."

Ok Taecyeon revealed he was in a relationship with a non-celebrity through his agency on June 23 after media outlets shared photos of the pair spotted on a date. His agency told NewsN and confirmed the news, saying, "It is true that Ok Taecyeon is dating a non-celebrity."

UPDATE: 2PM Taecyeon's Girlfriend Facts You Need to Know

Upon hearing the news, fans were supportive of the idol-actor. Many praised him for being open about his relationship despite the stigma of celebrities dating in South Korea, and how it is usually encouraged by their company to keep it under wraps.

confirmed-2pm-taecyeon-is-now-dating-who

Spoiler

Ok Taecyeon was discharged from the military in May of last year. He recently starred in the MBC drama "The Game: Towards Midnight" and is now focusing on filming the film "Hansan", which was confirmed in May. It will be first historical film role.

Ok Taecyeon was born in Seoul, South Korea, but emigrated to the United States at the age of 10 with his parents and older sister. It would be his sister that would convince him to audition for JYP Entertainment, and despite his initial reluctance, he went with his sister to New York to audition for his 17th birthday. He was chosen for the final 35 and got the call to go to South Korea to go further in the competition. Ok Taecyeon initially applied as a model, but the judges suggested he try dancing and singing. He was one of the dozen finalists to compete in "Superstar Survival" but was the first contestant to leave the show.

In 2008, he took part in Mnet's "Hot Blood Men" which followed the training of 13 trainees to become a member of the boy group. The show would spawn 2AM and 2PM, the latter group is the group in which Taecyeon debuted in six months after. He first ventured into solo music by featuring on Baek Ji Young's "My Ear's Candy" in 2010. He released a Japanese solo album in 2017.

In 2018, he left JYP Entertainment and signed an exclusive contract with 51K, but his former company has stated that he is still a member of the group despite the move.

He debuted as an actor in 2010 in the Korean drama "Cinderella's Sister", and has starred in "Dream High", "Who Are You?", "Wonderful Days". "Assembly", :"Let's Fight, Ghost". "Save Me" as well as movies "Marriage Blue" and "House of the Disappeared."

source : https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/293746/20200702/2pms-ok-taecyeon-apologizes-to-fans-for-his-relationship.htm

Taecyeon apologizes to anyone who might be sad by news of his relationship

202007012219180410_1.jpg

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20200701n48020?mid=n1008

2PM's Taecyeon Reached to Fans for the First Time in a Personal Statement Since Confirmed His Relationship with a Non-Celebrity

large_54b012a82266193d6d56e73d923153596b

Taecyeon shared his thoughts on his dating news. 

On July 1st, the idol turned actor took to his personal Instagram account and left a lengthy message to fans. He posted a photo of him climbing a mountain and shared thoughts about his recent dating news with a non-celebrity

Taecyeon wrote such as follows. 

"I am very sorry to those who were shocked and disappointed by the sudden news. I thought a lot about how to talk about this and I'm sorry that I have taken much time before I write this.

I know very well that many people are worried about me. Because of that, I want to say that I will continue to do my best as an actor and as a member of 2PM, just as I've done until now, so please keep watching over me.

Thank you for supporting me, who is lacking in many ways."

Back in June, Taecyeon confirmed that he's dating a non-celebrity. 

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/01/2pm-s-taecyeon-reached-to-fans-for-the-first-time-in-a-personal-statement-since-confirmed-his-relationship-with-a-non-celebrity-365301

[SBS Star] Ok Taec Yeon Speaks Up About His Dating News

201446261_1280.jpg

K-pop boy group 2PM's member/actor Ok Taec Yeon wrote to fans following his recent dating news. On July 1, Ok Taec Yeon updated his Instagram with a message to fans.

201446263_1280.jpg

In the message, Ok Taec Yeon said, "I feel terrible to any of you who were surprised or hurt by the sudden news the other day. I'm sorry." He continued, "I'm sorry about writing to you after so many days as well. I needed some time to go over my thoughts and think of what I should say."

Ok Taec Yeon went on, "I am fully aware that you are worried about me. That is why I'm going to continue to do my best as a member of 2PM, also as an actor." Then, he wrapped up the message by saying, "Thank you for giving me your support at all times even though I'm not perfect." Ok Taec YeonBack on June 23, news outlet Xports News reported that Ok Taec Yeon is in a relationship with a non-celebrity. Not long after the report was released, Ok Taec Yeon's management agency 51k confirmed the news. (Credit= 'taecyeonokay' Instagram) (SBS Star)

source : https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005864596

• 3 weeks later...

9 K-Dramas That Bring Supernatural Powers Into The Real World

The supernatural theme often finds a spot in K-dramas, sometimes with an entire world dedicated to it. Yet, there are some dramas that are set in an ordinary world with just a hint of fantasy – or science fiction – namely in the form of superpowers that are within the (main) characters’ possession.

Here is a non-exhaustive list of dramas featuring characters with supernatural powers in an ordinary setting.

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

3. “The Game: Towards Zero

The-Game-Taecyeon.gif

2PM’s Taecyeon stars in this drama as Kim Tae Pyung, a man who can foresee someone’s death by a simple gaze into their eyes. However, his powers are futile when he meets detective Seo Joon Young (played by Lee Yeon Hee) who’s investigating a two-decade-old murder case. Tae Pyung was born with his prophet-like gift, and he can see the final moments before a person passes away. He also gets visions of his own death, and Joon Young is the only person whose death he is unable to see, no matter how hard he tries to lock eyes with her.

Start watching “The Game: Towards Zero”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

It's official.  Taec will be the VILLIAN in the new tvN drama "Vincenzo".

"At the age of 8, Park Joo-Hyeong went to Italy after he was adopted. He is now an adult and has the name of Vincenzo Casano. He is a lawyer, who works for the Mafia as a consigliere. Because of a war between mafia groups, he flees to South Korea. In South Korea, he gets involved with Lawyer Hong Cha-Young. She is the type of attorney who will do anything to win a case. Vincenzo Casano falls in love with her. He also achieves social justice by his own way."  from AsianWiki

Song Joong Ki has been offered the role of Vincenzo.

Added:

Taec's role, Jang Jun Woo, has been described differently in various news articles.  One has him as a CEO another says he is a corporate lawyer.  In any case he is the bad guy. :sweat_smile:

And now Soompi says he is an intern at a law firm.  His role keeps getting smaller :anguished:

3rd edit - latest translation says he is NOT the villian.  I am so confused :confused:

I just brought this over because the pictures are nice  :love:

[SBS Star] Ok Taec Yeon to Lead a Drama Together Alongside Song Joong Ki

pic1.jpg

Singer/actor Ok Taec Yeon is confirmed to lead a new drama series alongside actor Song Joong Ki. On July 30, it was reported that Ok Taec Yeon is in talks to star in tvN's upcoming drama 'Vincenzo'.

pic2.jpg

Following the report, a representative from Ok Taec Yeon's management agency 51K confirmed, "It is true that Ok Taec Yeon is confirmed to join tvN's new drama 'Vincenzo'." 'Vincenzo' tells the story of a Korean-Italian lawyer who flees to South Korea after his dealings with the mafia end on a bad note. After his arrival in Korea, he falls in love with an innocent lawyer and attempts to turn good.

pic3.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki is currently positively considering the offer to star as the male lead, while Ok Taec Yeon is set to take on the role of 'Jang Joon-woo', a 1-year intern of a law firm.

pic4.jpg

Meanwhile, 'Vincenzo' is expected to premiere in early 2021.

(Credit= 51K, HiSTORY D&C) (SBS Star) 

1 hour ago, TheaN said:

I just brought this over because the pictures are nice  :love:

[SBS Star] Ok Taec Yeon to Lead a Drama Together Alongside Song Joong Ki

Singer/actor Ok Taec Yeon is confirmed to lead a new drama series alongside actor Song Joong Ki. On July 30, it was reported that Ok Taec Yeon is in talks to star in tvN's upcoming drama 'Vincenzo'.

Following the report, a representative from Ok Taec Yeon's management agency 51K confirmed, "It is true that Ok Taec Yeon is confirmed to join tvN's new drama 'Vincenzo'." 'Vincenzo' tells the story of a Korean-Italian lawyer who flees to South Korea after his dealings with the mafia end on a bad note. After his arrival in Korea, he falls in love with an innocent lawyer and attempts to turn good.

Actor Song Joong Ki is currently positively considering the offer to star as the male lead, while Ok Taec Yeon is set to take on the role of 'Jang Joon-woo', a 1-year intern of a law firm.

Meanwhile, 'Vincenzo' is expected to premiere in early 2021.

(Credit= 51K, HiSTORY D&C) (SBS Star) 

@TheaN, thanks for sharing this good news. I'm glad that Taec is making his return so soon again as an actor since “The Game: Towards Zero,” which concluded in March! According to the reports, Jang Jun Woo is a handsome and intelligent intern at a legal firm. He comes from a middle class family and is polite, and hardworking. I'm excited to see Taecyeon in a new drama again. Looking forward to this. :blush:

Taecyeon spotted joining fans for the #30days_HOTTEST_Challenge, leading up to 2PM's 12th debut anniversary

1596605086-20200805-taecyeon.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon was spotted participating in a fan-led SNS challenge ahead of 2PM's 12th debut anniversary!

On August 5, Taecyeon took to his Twitter to share the ongoing fan challenge #30days_HOTTEST_Challenge, also fulfilling the mission indicated for the calendar date. To the mission reading "1st 2PM song you listened to", Taecyeon responded, "1st song? Hmm I think it was 'Only You'! We practiced the choreo for that song for about 6 months, then came along '10 Out Of 10' LOL."

As the #30days_HOTTEST_Challenge calendar indicates below, 2PM will be celebrating their official 12th anniversary since debut this coming September 4, 2020. 

Will you be joining Taecyeon and other HOTTESTs in the 30-day challenge?

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/taecyeon-spotted-joining-fans-for-the-30days-hottest-challenge-leading-up-to-2pms-12th-debut-anniversary

• Like 1