Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Taecyeon becomes the prodigy dancer for new drama, “Dream High”

2PM’s Taecyeon has been confirmed for the drama “Dream High“, and both fans as well as casual viewers from “Cinderella’s Sister” are demonstrating high enthusiasm for the choice.

Taecyeon will play the role of ‘Jin Gook‘, a prodigy in dancing yet a scoundrel in school. Although Jin Gook grew up rebelling against all school-related activities, Director Lee of ‘Kin Rin (Giraffe) Prep School’ encouraged his enrolment in the school. The rebel finds his hidden talent as a dancer in the artistic school, and dreams of becoming a world star. He’s also involved in a love story with ‘Hyemi’ (actress undisclosed), a bold and proud singer who deems herself as the second Jo Sumi, a Grammy-winning soprano.

Taecyeon’s acting in “Cinderella’s Sister” was praised far and wide for successfully portraying a man with an unrequited, yet unfaltering love. In this new work, he will showcase a similar devotion, but to dancing and demonstrating an adolescent’s hope.

Reportedly, Taecyeon and actor Kim Soo Hyun (SBS “Giant“) assisted each other with improving their performing and acting skills: Kim Soo Hyun adopted Taecyeon’s stage manners and performance, while Taecyeon received guidance on acting from Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Soo Hyun has been slotted to play ‘Song Sam Dong’, a rural dancer who’s as equally talented as Jin Gook.

Taecyeon stated, “I’m very excited at this new project. I’m especially happy that the drama is music-based and there are amazing seniors to guide me. I’ll give everything of myself to create a spectacular work”.

Source + Photo: Newsen

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/taecyeon-becomes-the-prodigy-dancer-for-new-drama-dream-high

Taec has started filming dream high!

From khottest :)

-dream high filming (i think): Taec brown leather jacket and jeans. When he came out half of his face had blood on it

-Taec was filming at a hospital earlier and khottest think the little girl seohyun comes out as his dongseng

-I think theres a scene where someone or something or w/e makes Taec go to the hospital.. .. not filmed yet though

via @kMICH_ twitter

Taec filmed dreamhigh.

cr: as tagged

193668350.jpg

Dreamhigh is expected to be aired in japan starting from late January.

via @2pmalways twitter

Dream High may air on January 4th instead of original set date (Jan 3) due to Asian Games broadcast.

cr: 2pmalways twitter

I can't wait to watch this drama!

Taec fighting!

The cast of “Dream High” wishes their drama success

20101130dreamhigh2.jpg20101130dreamhigh1.jpg

KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” held their gosa (a ritual to avoid misfortune and bring good luck) on November 29th, on the set of what is to be Girin Arts High School’s auditorium.

2PM’s Taecyeon and Wooyoung, Kim Soo Hyun, miss A’s Suzy, T-ara’s Eunjung, IU (not in photos), Yoon Young Ah, Um Ki Joon and Lee Yoon Ji were present for the gosa.

All of the representatives and cast members present, prayed for luck for the upcoming drama by stating, “Please do well. We hope for it to be met with success.”

The cast members were all of similar age and enjoyed a comfortable atmosphere throughout the event. Senior actors were seen taking extra care of their juniors, demonstrating the cast’s close friendship.

“Dream High” will be airing its pilot episode on January 3rd, 2011.

Source: TV Daily via Nate/allkpop

“Dream High” PD is confident with his idol line-up

by VITALSIGN on December 1, 2010 at 10:19 pm

With the cast list of KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Dream High” comprised of mostly idol singers, many have expressed their concerns over whether the drama will do as well as planned.

The producer of the drama was interviewed by Star Today over those concerns, and he responded by expression his confidence in the drama’s line-up. He began by complimenting miss A’s Suzy, stating, “Due to her busy schedule, she auditioned frequently for a short amount of time. Each time she auditioned, she showed signs of improvement, showing her potential as an actress. She’s better than what I anticipated.”

Regarding 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Soo Hyun, he went on, “I fell in love with Soo Hyun’s acting skills and have always wanted to work with him. As for Taecyeon, I’ve always thought of him as an actor, not a singer.”

On T-ara’s Eun Jung, he stated, “She personally filmed what she wasn’t able to show at her audition and sent it to me. I was touched by her effort.”

The PD concluded, “These kids shed more sweat than anyone in order to become idols and express themselves both directly and indirectly through script readings and filming. They give a lot of help.”

Source + Photos: Star Today via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/dream-high-pd-is-confident-with-his-idol-line-up

Taec...you dork! LOL

miss A’s Suzy causes 2PM’s Taecyeon to be jealous

Love stories between drama characters are always engaging to watch, but what happens when people try to translate them into the real world?

A new romantic fandom was created on December 4th after an interesting incident occurred during the “Dream High” cast interview with “Entertainment Relay“.

During the interview, it was revealed that miss A’s Suzy plays the love interest of both 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Soo Hyun. Attempting to bridge the gap between fiction and reality, the reporter asked Suzy, “Between Taecyeon and Kim Soo Hyun, which one of them is closest to your ideal man?”

Suzy, after much hesitation, chose Kim Soo Hyun, causing Taecyeon to burst out of his seat in a fit of jealousy. Taecyeon sputtered, “Normally people don’t choose, but she really chose!”

Castmate Lee Yoon Ji laughingly added, “This is the first time I saw an actress actually choose. Normally, people say ‘both’ or ‘I like this person for this and that person for that.‘”

Suzy shyly attempted to conclude the segment by stating, “I really had a hard time choosing!”

Fangirls are probably typing away furiously at ‘Taecyeon x Suzy’ fanfictions at this very moment.

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/miss-as-suzy-causes-2pms-taecyeon-to-be-jealous

Dream High Official Site and Teaser

KBS Official Website

tbg0.jpg

Teaser

cr:SuperGina1990

Dream High

Bring youth, First love and Exciting dream to real life.

We are inviting you guys to Star training school, Kirin arts school, on Jan 3rd/2011. Monday

A highschool called Kirin arts school (Kirin means giraff) but this is not giraff. Bae Yong Joon is the head of the school. He might get very angry and fire from his mouth. He found the school with some freak teachers with big will. They teach dancing and singing instead of normal curriculum.

Note: *Voice by a girl who plays Suzy's sister in Dream High

*Kim Hyun Joong and Josoomi will make a cameo appearance as famous starห who graduated from Kirin art school.

Kor-Eng summary by Jas @2pmalways.com