Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

6 Things We Loved About The Premiere Of “Vincenzo”

5. Jeon Yeo Bin and supporting cast

There are a few characters in the first two episodes that haven’t really had a chance to develop or shine just yet. There is Taecyeon who plays the intern lawyer Jang Joon Woo. At first glance, he seems goofy and jovial, but we haven’t gotten a good look at what part his character plays in the whole plotline. Everything about him seems like a mystery, but it’s exciting to see what’s in store for his character.

2pm-taecyeon-vincenzo.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

6 Things We Loved About The Premiere Of “Vincenzo”

5. Jeon Yeo Bin and supporting cast

There are a few characters in the first two episodes that haven’t really had a chance to develop or shine just yet. There is Taecyeon who plays the intern lawyer Jang Joon Woo. At first glance, he seems goofy and jovial, but we haven’t gotten a good look at what part his character plays in the whole plotline. Everything about him seems like a mystery, but it’s exciting to see what’s in store for his character.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Theory is that he is the big bad guy.   Makes sense that he would want to take on a very different kind of role.   He got blown up and sent to jail in his last drama, wonder what's in store here?   Hoping he does well.

• Love 1

*** This is funny. Do it, Taec! hahaha - :smort:

************************************************************************************************

2PM’s Taecyeon Was So Impressed By SHINee’s Key’s Hilarious Ending Pose That He Wants To Try It Himself

a25be4341e7a4fee88ac59fdd4a5f732.jpeg?s=

2PM’s Taecyeon recently showed love for SHINee’s Key’s iconic ending pose on “Music Bank”!

On the latest episode of the KBS music show, Key had viewers cracking up because of the hilarious way he wrapped up SHINee’s comeback performance of their B-side “Heart Attack.”

Playfully imitating the stereotypical “idol ending pose” that is in fashion with K-pop idols these days, Key waited calmly until the camera landed on him at the end of the song—then suddenly began pretending to be out of breath.

Not only did the moment go viral on social media, but it even caught the attention of Taecyeon, who retweeted the clip twice and wrote, “I need to try this when we make our comeback, hehehehehehehe.”

Check out the clip of Key’s epic ending pose below!

Watch Taecyeon in his drama “The Game: Towards Zero” with subtitles here…

Watch Now

*** I'm glad that "Vincenzo"  continued to rise, showing no sign of slowing down.  :Ohboy3:  EP4 of the drama was so good. I love this EP.  I'm reading positive reviews for this EP. tvN is having a good year. Seems like 2021 is indeed a bright year for the cable network.  I hope MORE audience stay good till the end.  Taec is getting better.  

***************************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 22-28, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/02/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-22-28-2021/

Saturday, Feb. 27      
Homemade Love Story 47 KBS 28.5%
Penthouse 2 4 SBS 24.0%
Beyond Evil 4 JTBC 4.2%
Times 3 OCN 1.6%
Vincenzo 3 tvN 8.1%
Sunday, Feb. 28      
Homemade Love Story 48 KBS 31.2%
Times 4 OCN 2.8%
Vincenzo 4 tvN 10.2%

*** "Vincenzo" is one of the most buzz-worthy dramas in South Korea right now. Good Data Corporation released the top 10 most buzz-worthy dramas for the week of February 15th through February 21st. The list was compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about them. It runs 2nd spot after Penthouse 2 with (10.86 points).  :twerk2:

• Like 1

1614668501-evvgs0fvoact8zq.jpg

While all of this happens quickly and is indeed, incredibly satisfying, the true shock comes when CEO Jang comes to the scene of the arson. Followed by his hyungnim, the mysterious figure who is the real master of puppets behind Babel. The twist that follows was perhaps foreseeable but nonetheless unexpected as Ok Taecyeon's character Jang Joon Woo, the same flower-boy intern who followed Cha Young around, shows himself as the real head of Babel, true evil incarnate. The most impressive here, however, was how Taecyeon's facial expression, especially how his eyes changed under the spark of the fire. He has completely embodied his role as the main villain, and this transformation makes him all the more formidable. His range and versatility are on full display and it will certainly be interesting to see how the upcoming episodes allow things to transpire. 

source:  allkpop

Just pulled the relevant info and highlighted the compliment.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, TheaN said:

While all of this happens quickly and is indeed, incredibly satisfying, the true shock comes when CEO Jang comes to the scene of the arson. Followed by his hyungnim, the mysterious figure who is the real master of puppets behind Babel. The twist that follows was perhaps foreseeable but nonetheless unexpected as Ok Taecyeon's character Jang Joon Woo, the same flower-boy intern who followed Cha Young around, shows himself as the real head of Babel, true evil incarnate. The most impressive here, however, was how Taecyeon's facial expression, especially how his eyes changed under the spark of the fire. He has completely embodied his role as the main villain, and this transformation makes him all the more formidable. His range and versatility are on full display and it will certainly be interesting to see how the upcoming episodes allow things to transpire. 

source:  allkpop

Just pulled the relevant info and highlighted the compliment.

@TheaN, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that “Vincenzo” stays strong.  It's an awesome drama. Loving "Vincenzo" on Netflix. The drama is lit! I hope the ratings will be up MORE as the story progresses. Enjoying the drama very much. :rickroll:

*** This is Taecyeon's character as Jang Joon Woo. This was followed by the big revelation that Jang Joo Woo is actually the real chairman of Babel Pharmaceuticals! The poster showcases Joo Woo as the mysterious man portraying the mysterious antagonist in the drama! Now that Vincenzo is gradually beginning to engage in his revenge plot against his enemies, we can look forward to his war against Jang Joon Woo. The words in the newly released poster state "Insane ambition" and the rest of the caption reads "The real chairman of Babel Pharmaceuticals! The poster depicts the two characters of Taecyeon, his smiling face character as an intern and his real identity as the cold Jang Joon Woo, the chairman of Babel Pharmaceuticals! Taecyeon shared his thoughts about the shocking revelation of his character in "Vincenzo", sharing that Jang Joon Woo is a character that will make you witness a 180-degree difference between hot and cold. I find it appealing that he was able to showcase his acting prowess portraying dual roles as an innocent intern and a self-absorbed villain, all in one character. Portraying Jang Joon Woo's corruption is another challenge for him. "Vincenzo" broadcasts every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.  :twerk2:

Taecyeon's Character Poster

vincenzo-unveils-2pm-s-taecyeon-characte

poster source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheaN said:

New still from Ep5 coming 3/6:

@TheaN thanks for sharing this. The latest episode of the drama ended with a shocking twist: he was revealed to be the true chairman of Babel Group. Finally, now that he has revealed his true colors, he is ready to show just how villainous he really is in the drama. Taec playing as villian, I'm getting excited. And look at the photo you posted - a shirtless Taec! Lol - Ohhh................that body! :heart:

*** "Vincenzo" EP5 gets 9.674% ratings. Every scene rocks. I hope the drama stays this good or perhaps gets even better. Taec is playing both the baddie & the dorky intern & he's doing solid in both characters. EP5 had too many awesome scenes to count. I'm addicted to this drama. It's so good. I like that it's a combination drama : suspense & comedy. I hope the story stays awesome! The spicy noodle scene was priceless! :Pandabulous:

6 hours ago, TheaN said:

Uploaded by Taec - King Jang Joon Woo

@TheaN, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that rating-wise, “Vincenzo” is on the rise! Last night, March 7, the drama achieved the highest viewership ratings of its run thus far. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the series scored an average nationwide rating of 11.1 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels.  Congratulations to them! Well- deserved. It has amazing story line. Hopefully, it gets better & better. Such a MASTERPIECE!  :wow1:

• Like 1

*** I'm glad that "Vincenzo" numbers keep going up — So much fun with this drama, and it’s clearly showing in the ratings.  :wow2:

*************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 1-7, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-1-7-2021/

Saturday, Mar. 6      
Homemade Love Story 49 KBS 31.6%
Penthouse 2 6 SBS 26.9%
Beyond Evil 6 JTBC 4.4%
Times 5 OCN 1.6%
Vincenzo 5 tvN 9.7%
Sunday, Mar. 7      
Homemade Love Story 50 KBS 32.9%
Times 6 OCN 2.4%
Vincenzo 6 tvN 11.1%

Update (Mar. 9)

*** "Vincenzo" keeps on gaining more and more popularity overseas. The drama is available on Netflix and has kept on increasing its rank on the top TV shows on Netflix in the world provided by Flixpatrol. Yesterday, March 8, the drama managed to reach the 5th rank! I wonder how high will it continue to rise? It has just been two days that I posted here that the drama was ranked 9th worldwide.  Then, the drama was on the 8th!  "Vincenzo" is available worldwide on Netflix (some countries have yet to make it available). If you want to access the data for more details, you can here. (Note that Flixpatrol does not have access to data from all the countries of the globe but a huge majority).  :wow2:

vincenzo-netflix-ranking.png

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/update-vincenzo-currently-ranked-5th-most-popular-tv-show-on-netflix-worldwide/

*** In a recent video uploaded by The Swoon, the three main cast members of "Vincenzo" gathered together to make some fun memories by being competitive in choosing who the real mafia is. You can watch the full video below!  :heart:  The words used in the game were all connected to the ongoing drama. It seems that Song Joong Ki couldn't understand how the game is played. The cast proved their cute friendship on this mafia game.  :wow1:

video source : Kdramastars

• Guest changed the title to Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 - Current Drama 2021: Vincenzo