Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Magazine is out.

Ok Taecyeon, soft charisma + warm visual (pictorial)

AtStyle released a pictorial of Taecyeon Ok, who decorated the cover of the April issue.

In this pictorial, Ok Taecyeon drew praise from the staff by radiating a variety of charms that go back and forth between her chic and sweet.

He is in the midst of filming the OCN drama 'Blind', which is scheduled to air in June this year. In 'Blind', a mystery thriller in search of a criminal and a drama accusing society, Ok Taecyeon takes on the role of gangster detective Ryu Seong-jun. Ok Taecyeon said, “He is a character whose actions speak louder than words. I will come back with a work with a serious and heavy atmosphere, so please look forward to it.”

Taecyeon Ok, who is known as the 'representative weekly party in the entertainment industry', has also revealed his alcohol consumption. “The rumors seem to have been spread wrong,” he said. The dose isn't that strong. One and a half to two bottles of soju. In the past, quantity was important, but now I am serious about the taste of alcohol.”

Ok Taecyeon, who has revealed through numerous interviews in the past that he was using pocket money from his parents until his early 30s. how about now He said, “My parents own the economic power, so they are managing it. I'm thirty-five, and I'm still using pocket money," he said with a laugh.  [:loolz:]

Ok Taecyeon also opened up about the nickname 'fashion terrorist'. He said, “I am not who I used to be. I think 'TPO' is very important these days. I think my sense has improved quite a bit compared to before,” he said, showing confidence in his changed fashion sense.

Kim Na-young, reporter for MK Sports (mkculture@mkculture.com)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1

On 3/19/2022 at 9:40 AM, TheaN said:

Magazine is out.

Ok Taecyeon, soft charisma + warm visual (pictorial)

AtStyle released a pictorial of Taecyeon Ok, who decorated the cover of the April issue.

In this pictorial, Ok Taecyeon drew praise from the staff by radiating a variety of charms that go back and forth between her chic and sweet.

He is in the midst of filming the OCN drama 'Blind', which is scheduled to air in June this year. In 'Blind', a mystery thriller in search of a criminal and a drama accusing society, Ok Taecyeon takes on the role of gangster detective Ryu Seong-jun. Ok Taecyeon said, “He is a character whose actions speak louder than words. I will come back with a work with a serious and heavy atmosphere, so please look forward to it.”

Taecyeon Ok, who is known as the 'representative weekly party in the entertainment industry', has also revealed his alcohol consumption. “The rumors seem to have been spread wrong,” he said. The dose isn't that strong. One and a half to two bottles of soju. In the past, quantity was important, but now I am serious about the taste of alcohol.”

Ok Taecyeon, who has revealed through numerous interviews in the past that he was using pocket money from his parents until his early 30s. how about now He said, “My parents own the economic power, so they are managing it. I'm thirty-five, and I'm still using pocket money," he said with a laugh.  [:loolz:]

Ok Taecyeon also opened up about the nickname 'fashion terrorist'. He said, “I am not who I used to be. I think 'TPO' is very important these days. I think my sense has improved quite a bit compared to before,” he said, showing confidence in his changed fashion sense.

Kim Na-young, reporter for MK Sports (mkculture@mkculture.com)

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

@TheaN  thanks for sharing this. I'm a little surprised how he manages his finances. Wow - his parents still manage his earnings despite being in the industry for more than a decade.  :Megalol:  :allgoodlol:

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@TheaN  thanks for sharing this. I'm a little surprised how he manages his finances. Wow - his parents still manage his earnings despite being in the industry for more than a decade.  :Megalol:  :allgoodlol:

They ran businesses while in the US, so they have experience with finances.  I am sure he trusts them with his earnings more than some "stranger" who may not have his best interests at heart.

• Love 1

8 Stressfully Entertaining K-Dramas That Will Have You Yelling At Your Screen

From joyful, feel-good shows that bring smiles to our faces, to heart-wrenching tragedies that many of us end up bawling our eyes out to, K-dramas have a knack for getting viewers emotionally invested. For better or worse, these shows just get under our skin and make us feel.

One noticeable trend among the most addictive and highly-rated dramas is their ability to get your blood boiling, keeping you stressed and frustrated yet entertained. Whether it is over insufferable villains, seemingly unsolvable mysteries, or just objectively bad decisions made by otherwise beloved characters, many K-drama greats demonstrate the capacity to make viewers squirm in frustration yet unable to look away. In no particular order, here are eight stressfully entertaining K-dramas that will have you pulling your hair out.

3. “Save Me”

ScreenShot2020-09-16at3.45.50PM.png

In “Save Me,” Seo Ye Ji stars as high school student Im Sang Mi, whose family finds themselves stuck in a dead-end town in the rural Muji County. The Im family’s journey is one marked with misfortune, and Sang Mi’s brother, Sang Jin falls prey to bullying in their new town, eventually leading him to take his own life. Stricken with grief, the insidious Goseonwon cult sinks their claws into Sang Mi’s mourning parents, convincing them to move what remains of their family into their church despite Sang Mi’s instincts telling her otherwise.

Years later, Sang Mi’s former classmates, led by Han Sang Hwan (Ok Taecyeon), run into her by chance, and they soon catch on to the sinister nature of the cult. The young men attempt time and again to rescue their friend from Goseonwon’s leaders. We learn that they are as cunning as they are evil, appearing to outwit Sang Hwan and his friends at every turn.

“Save Me,” with all its thrills, brings with it a nagging feeling of uneasiness because of how real it feels – everything, from the predatory nature of the cult, the abuse of power within its church, and inaction from the police force, is uncomfortably believable in many places, even in this day and age, making viewers feel genuine fear and stress for the fate of its protagonists.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

Japan fan club just announced the rescheduling of the pre-COVID fan meetings.  Doesn't mention it, but I am hoping they might do an online broadcast for one of the days.  

Their borders are currently closed to tourists, but I did see a news announcement that they are considering opening up to some countries.  I'm guessing that's why they have only 2 dates scheduled.  The previous event had 4 days in Tokyo and 2 days in Kobe.

spacer.png

• Love 1

4 Occult Dramas, Films To Watch To Spice Up Watching Experience: ‘Save Me,’ ‘Hellbound,’ More

Some drama junkies just love to watch their comfort shows such as rom-coms, melodrama, comedy and more. Others find fun in horror, mystery, and thriller dramas that almost makes one's skin crawl!

Tired of the usual cheesy, romance dramas on the television? You're in luck! Spice up your watching experience by checking these four amazing occult horror series out!

1. 'Save Me'

4 Occult Dramas, Films To Watch To Spice Up Watching Experience: ‘Save Me,’ ‘Hellbound,’ More
(Photo : OCN )
'Save Me' Poster

Starring Ok Taecyeon, Seo Ye Ji and Woo Do Hwan, the horror drama "Save Me" follows the creepy adventure of four young men who try to save the woman trapped in a religious cult group.

(Photo : OCN )
'Save Me' Poster

It was based on the popular web comic "Out of the World" by Jo Geum San. "Save Me" is available for online streaming with English subtitles on Viki and Viu.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124628/20220414/4-occult-dramas-films-watch-spice-up-watching-experience-save.htm

• Blob 1

K-Drama Stars Victimized by Obsessed Fans: RAIN, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Yoo Jung, More

Most K-drama fans are very vocal and never shy away from expressing their love for their beloved South Korean stars. 

Whether it is on social media or hyping up their newest series, fans make sure that their beloved celebrities would feel their support. 

Unfortunately, some go overboard and turn admiration into obsession. 

In Korea, obsessed fans are also known as "sasaeng," stalk by invading celebrities' privacy. 

Here is a list of Korean celebrities who were once victimized by obsessed fans. 

Ok Taecyeon

Ok Taecyeon
(Photo : 51K Official Instagram)

The 2PM member also became a target of obsessed fans. 

In 2014, Ok Taecyeon posted a warning on his Twitter account, notifying his scary encounter with obsessed fans. 

At the time, he shared a message which read, "Do you really have to follow me in my private time, take pictures and post them?" he wrote. 

Moreover, the singer-actor mentioned that he did not want to change his phone number but did not "welcome constant annoyance" from the mysterious person. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124639/20220416/k-drama-stars-victimized-obsessed-fans-rain-kim-tae-hee.htm

• Shocked 1

*** Taecyeon is in talks to star in an upcoming K-Zombie webtoon-based series.He  is courted to play the main lead for a popular webtoon. "Taereung Zombie Center" is another upcoming K-zombie series that is based on Naver's webtoon. Report said that he is currently considering this as his next project. He will portray the role of a judo athlete. "Taereung Zombie Center" follows the story of a national athlete who is set to have his dreams of playing for the Olympics until he gets caught up in a zombie apocalypse. I will wait for the announcement if he will officially accept the offer. Taec is so busy this year - he also has an OCN's drama "Blind." Slated to premiere in July with 16 episodes. Aside from these dramas, he's also busy doing CFs & print ads. He recently graced the covers of Star1 magazine.    :kisslevel:

202205020956529358_d.jpg

source : https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202205020956529358