[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest coral2010

thank you for the thread khype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollywood 2010!!!! so excited~

i was hoping for a date AFTER AP testing tho

but atleast it's not in the middle of it?

i think..

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I was checking the prices for the Sheraton Downtown and the Wilshire Grand and at first the Sheraton was cheaper and wilshire was more expensive, but it totally changed. I might be thinking too much into it, but what if it means that Sheraton raised their prices because they might be the sponsors because they know that being the sponsored hotel they get more business so they might try and raise prices. I've seen other hotels around HB do this because they know that people need hotel rooms.

The Sheraton last week was 119 per night and now its raised to 139per night plus tax. The wilshire last week was about 130ish per night and now a standard is only 95$ per night + tax. The websites gave me these prices after I tried to reserve for April 30th until May 2nd.

Don't mind me, I'm probably just thinking too much into it. >.<

Guest EternalELF

^

^ thanks for the heads up bb; youre always so ahead in everything

i'd like it to be sheraton.. haha eventho wilshire was awesome last year ^^

I've been stalking the 2009 HB thread for so many days now. In hopes of getting a confirmation on which day the concert would be held. I'm hoping to go this year. (My first year.) I've been planning to go for three years now, and something always stops me, but not this year! =)

Can't wait for further information.

Guest Tinateukbum

Finally we get something, May 1st. Like I already said, kinda early but it's 'kay.

dbSk iS k00l - hah I hope it doesn't mean something either but, for the Wilshire, that'd be weird to change from 130 - 95, last year my room was like 130 so it didn't change during HB...o.0 iono.

Guest EternalELF

^ ur room was 130? when did u book it? cause i remember mine was like 200+

hmmm

v ah really?

oh maybe 200+ was for 2 nights

nvm haha

Guest Tinateukbum

^ lol okay then, yeah I only stayed for a day/night

^ Dang really ? Maybe you got a different type of room than me, I got the cheapest one.

I booked the day before xP

Guest Chantelle_

Ahh! I've been dying to go for a few years now. I'd be coming in from Canada - Toronto to be exact. Now I'm going to need to find a ton of cash fast! lol

Guest Rhonda21

Hey guys,

I was checking the prices for the Sheraton Downtown and the Wilshire Grand and at first the Sheraton was cheaper and wilshire was more expensive, but it totally changed. I might be thinking too much into it, but what if it means that Sheraton raised their prices because they might be the sponsors because they know that being the sponsored hotel they get more business so they might try and raise prices. I've seen other hotels around HB do this because they know that people need hotel rooms.

The Sheraton last week was 119 per night and now its raised to 139per night plus tax. The wilshire last week was about 130ish per night and now a standard is only 95$ per night + tax. The websites gave me these prices after I tried to reserve for April 30th until May 2nd.

Don't mind me, I'm probably just thinking too much into it. >.<

For some reason I got $145 per night for the Wilshire on those dates ??? I did get the $139 for Sheraton though. I don't know I've only ever been to the Sheraton. I would love to stay at the sponser hotel again but I would only do it with a group. Those are expensive...

Guest EternalELF

i seriously would stay in the hotel but im kinda confused now on which hotel. when do they usually release the information about sponsors? and what if it's not either sheraton and wilshire? what if they chose other hotels? :S

usually they dont even release it. you have to look in the sponsors page in ktimes

it'll be up like a month or less (?) before the concert. so a long time from now

we dont know, but theyve chosen either sheraton or wilshire for the past years and i dont know, its something about how the owners are korean or something

For some reason I got $145 per night for the Wilshire on those dates ??? I did get the $139 for Sheraton though. I don't know I've only ever been to the Sheraton. I would love to stay at the sponser hotel again but I would only do it with a group. Those are expensive...

Really? I wonder why that is. o.0. Well I screen capped it, if anyone wants to see because thats the cheapest room I ever seen for Wilshire.

9kc6ed.jpg

Guest H i k a r i

YAY!! Finally it's here! I can't wait.

But no! why may 1st?? Right before ap testing...

oh well, i'm still going.

The hotel prices are not that bad. I was thinking 200 a night.

This is looking up already (expect the date...)

coral2010

nope it's not in the middle. AP testing starts on the 3rd with government.

(That's my first test....T_T)

Archived