[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love*beat

WOOHOO. NOW the fun begins XDD!

I'm looking forward to going again this year~! :lol:

Hopefully with it being a new decade they will invite tons of new artists.

But nonetheless I know it'll be a great show! x)

P.S. Bring SHINee again! :D

Guest hiphopatihopxx

there goes my hopes of ever seeing shinee again in my life

ughh any other weekend in may would have been fine

but i have to take the sat that day since it is required by my school and and i already bought tickets to another concert that day thinking hb wouldn't be this early. wahhhhh. i would rather go to this

Guest Rhonda21

Really? I wonder why that is. o.0. Well I screen capped it, if anyone wants to see because thats the cheapest room I ever seen for Wilshire.

That is so weird. I guess it hates me and wants me to pay more lol. I hate that sponsers are listed a lot later closer to the concert because then it's harder to book a room sometimes. Who is all planning on staying at the sponser hotel? I know it's early to start planning but last time I went I did everything last minute. I really hope things go as planned this year and I can go.

WHOO! Finally I found this thread and can stalk it like the rest of you! ^^ So hoping this year will be better than last (cuz last year was awesome!!) Just hope the ticket sales will be kind to my wallet... >_<

thank you so much khype! i'm so happy with the date. i was hoping for either may 1st or may 8th so i could go. there's a chance i might go to korea after may 15th and i don't want to miss out on hb because i've been going since hb 08. i think my best friend and i are going to make it an annual thing now. i was joking around with her saying we're going to be ahjummas and still go cheering on our favorite groups that have become oldies to the younger generation. :) thanks again. i hope they release the ticket information soon.

I've been stalking the 2009 thread for the longest, I was one of those 'silent stalkers'. ^^

I went to the last years Festival and I'm hoping this years line-up is good. KMF is like one of the best experiences of my life.

Archived