[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about people I wanted to come to the festival. I thought of people like 2ne1, 4minute, after school, ect.

Then I thought wait a minute where is the eye candy? I want some male groups! MBLAQ was one of the first to come to mind along with SHINee and 2PM.

and I'm with you on the Lee Joon part!

Guest joongieluv

I was thinking about people I wanted to come to the festival. I thought of people like 2ne1, 4minute, after school, ect.

Then I thought wait a minute where is the eye candy? I want some male groups! MBLAQ was one of the first to come to mind along with SHINee and 2PM.

and I'm with you on the Lee Joon part!

hehe yes!! Hopefully they'll be some male groups not just a bunch of rookie girl groups...although 2ne1 would be nice :D We should request a LOT of eye candy! *cough2PMcough* LOL.

Guest EternalELF

guys i called today at lunch and they said that although the ticket date isnt confirmed, they realize that its too little time for people so theyre working on the 30th

she said the same thing that she told you guys and that the ticket date and the prices of tickets will be announced this week

holyyy buhjeeebus! I am so so so ready for thiss!<3

hopefully the weather at HB will be as nice as it was last year, cuhs last year was like perfect.

the year before that...it was pretty hot painful hot. LOL T~T. anywaysss hopefully they release

some REALLY bomb artists the first time around you know the "batches".

SHINee, fx, suju, snsd..EFF ALL OF SMTOWN JUST COME PLEASE. ROFL

2PM and BEAST wsuuuuuuuh baby!<3 totally wouldnt mind seeing them.

SHINee SHINee SHINee pleaseplease come >.<

Guest naomicoolperson

it would be awesome if 2PM came, they did so well in 2009, theres alot of songs they could perform at the bowl!

from the female groups i really want to see 2ne1, their performances are very powerful and i love their songs.

The only group that would make me happier than these two is DBSK, but thats impossible T_T

Guest sergeantsica

I know there are 4 and 6 seater garden boxes, but does anybody know how they're distributed? any tips on getting garden box seats?

much appreciated!! very excited for my first HB :D

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

OMG i need to save up >.< i am glad i am not going prom this year since i went last year!! HAHA hollywood bowl

here i come since i miss epik high's concert last year i am going to hollywood bowl to make it up. I hope Super

Junior comes haha or maybe SS501 ooo some YG family would be great too [; CN BLUE? haha

Guest ddkgforever

Are you guys sure its moved? I just got an email from ktimes saying its still the 1st. I don't know, but I am really confused.

Guest x_lailaibaybee

Are you guys sure its moved? I just got an email from ktimes saying its still the 1st. I don't know, but I am really confused.

It is the 1st. I think others just got confused.

Guest Rhonda21

I know there are 4 and 6 seater garden boxes, but does anybody know how they're distributed? any tips on getting garden box seats?

much appreciated!! very excited for my first HB :D

If you get online it usually lets you pick 4 or 6 seat if they are available, if calling just let them know which you want. From what others have said, just keep trying right when they go on sale. Sometimes they will be 'sold out' but could be they are just reserved and haven't been paid for so you could still have a chance. It says on the site that they hold them for 2 minutes. When I was reading last years posts around the time tickets where on sale it seemed crazy. Like it takes hours to get tickets or something. I hope it's not that bad this year but I don't know. You can also buy them from others who were able to get them. Some people make you pay extra though.

Yeah it's the 1st. I think they were just saying that before they had said it was the 8th but then they changed it to the 1st.

Yay~ Finally this thread is up! I'm excited for HB :]!

They just keep pushing the date earlier and earlier in May huh. I was hoping for a later date, but i hope like others this means that they're trying to find and schedule the more in demand idols. I hope they have a super great line-up this year! And i hope when they do get a good lineup they disperse the performers evenly. Last year was good but it did seem to drag on a bit more than necessary.

Guest EternalELF

ddkgforever: it IS the first

a week ago it was the 8th, but the confirmed one is the 1st. nothings changed as for now

sorry if the talk about the last date (8th) confused you

im nervous for the ticket day more than anything now ugh

last year was horrible because of ppl's expectations after dbsk, suju, snsd, etc came

but eventually almost 5 pages of unsold tickets were up in soompi

its kinda sad, so think twice before you buy extra tickets to sell

^ I would totally want CN BLUE to go! Yonghwa~

Yes, Korean Music it is not only pop/dance (please do not stone me) . I would like to see CNBlue as well, but I think they need to gain some more recognition. Epic High, W&Whale, YB would be great^^

Archived