[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

updated: 04.16 - ARTIST LIST FINALIZED!
It has been brought to our attention that a number of members have been posting here stating that they are selling/trading/buying tickets. We have a selling thread, mentioned on the first post, for those of you who are selling tickets. Do NOT post them here. This thread is for information only. Please head over to the KMF selling thread for all your ticket needs. Buyers need to look through the thread and PM the seller, do not post stating that you are looking for tickets. If this continues, we will close this thread.

Furthermore, remember to follow the signature rule. Signatures are allowed 4 lines of text (empty lines included) and a maximum of font size of 3.

[uPDATE] 04/16/2010

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ARTIST LIST FINALIZED!

Until KOREA TIMES makes an official announcement on anything (including the artist list),

nothing is confirmed. All updates will be posted here, so check this post frequently.

HB2010_temp_web.jpg

DATE: Saturday, May 1, 2010

TIME: 6:30PM

VENUE: Hollywood Bowl, 2301 North Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA 90078

PRICES: See Seating Chart.

TO PURCHASE TICKETS: Tickets are now available for pickup. Mail out will start this week (03/15).

- Group sales: 323.692.2070

- Walk-in (NO convenience charge): Korea Times Ticket Office, 4525 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010

- Phone (+ convenience charge of $2.50 per ticket): 323.692.2055 | 323.692.2070 | 323.692.2178

- Online (+ convenience charge of $2.50 per ticket): www.koreanmusicfestival.com

SEATING CHART:

2010_KMF_SC.png

Detailed Seating Charts:

[ Pool Circle ] [ Pool Circle, Garden Boxes, Terrace Boxes ] [ Seating Chart ]

To see what the view is like from a particular section, CLICK HERE

MC: HAHA | Nicole (from KARA)

ARTISTS:

Wonder Girls | 2PM | Choi Sung Soo

Leessang | Kim Jong Kook | Yoon Soo Il | Kim Yun Ja

Ju Hyun Mi | KARA | Lee Eun Mi

BEAST

Yoon Bok Hee | Yoon Han Gi

Looking to Sell/Buy/Trade tickets?

Do NOT post your tickets in this thread, check out the threads below.

[ Soompi KMF 2010 Ticket Selling/Trading thread ]

[ KHYPE KMF 2010 Ticket Selling/Trading thread ]

FAQS:

Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm

Saturday: 9am-2pm

Sunday: Closed

1) Do we need a confirmation number to pick up our ticket?

It seems as if some people received confirmation numbers and some did not. All you really need is the person's name the ticket was bought under, and the phone number. It's also handy to have the last 4 digits of their credit card number that the tickets were charged under, and also know which section seats were bought. If you are really paranoid, you can call them and ask for a confirmation number. But honestly, when they look for your ticket, it's by your name, and they double check with your phone number.

2) Can we take the bus to and from Hollywood Bowl?

Hollywood Bowl offers a system called Park & Ride. Rather than calling it a bus, you should call it more of a shuttle bus, since it doesn't stop at every bus stop. It picks you up at a specific location, takes you to the Hollywood Bowl, and brings you back. This is for people who want to save money on parking; however, there is a fee to take the "shuttle." Because the Korean Music Festival is during the off season of Hollywood Bowl, Korea Times has to rent out specific locations for the Park & Ride, so not all of them are available.

3) Can you we take a taxi after Hollywood Bowl?

Yes you can, but realize that you have to wait a LONG while after the traffic out there dies out. So many cars are trying to leave that area, that to find the taxi you ordered might take forever. I would suggest waiting it out or you can walk out to Hollywood and Highland area. There are always people walking around, but I wouldn't say it is exactly safe. Always have a number to a taxi company on your phone/wallet. There are also Korean taxi's which are cheaper. But taxi's are quite expensive in LA. There are many hotels near the Hollywood Bowl, so you can go in there and ask the concierge for a taxi company number.

4) What time should I get to Hollywood Bowl?

They do have preconcert festivities which not only includes freebies, but also mini concerts hosted by Radio Seoul. Last time, the group SERIOUSLY had a little performance. They sometimes have little dance performances, taekwondo demonstrations, or fan dances. You don't have to come that early (2 is early!!). Come around 3 or 4. It's also held OUTSIDE of the actual bowl. They don't open the entrance to the actual bowl until 30 minutes before show time. There is one main entrance that people try to squeeze in through, but there are actually THREE entrances into the bowl. There is another one in the middle (but if you go through this way, you won't get your glowsticks!), and there is a Pool Circle entrance on the backside of the bowl dome.

5) Do they give out Hollywood Bowl t-shirts?

They don't give out shirts. I believe the only year where they actually gave out shirts was in 2006 for World Cup. But other than that, people in the pool circle were given fleece jackets in 2007.

6) Can we sell our ticket if our favorite artist doesn't come?

It's your ticket, and you can do WHATEVER you want with it. Even if your favorite artist doesn't come, you might see your NEW favorite artist at the bowl! Korea Times does their best to pick only the best and top performers of Korea. And they also make sure to put on a top notch show that EVERYONE would enjoy. If they don't bring your favorite artist, don't sell your ticket! You should still go! There is nothing like going to a HUGE SOLD OUT outdoor Korean concert. I don't think I've ever heard anyone regret going to Hollywood Bowl. And who knows, maybe the artists that they bring will be a new favorite of yours once you see them LIVE!!!

IMPORTANT! Make sure to BRING FOOD! If you forgot to bring food, buying it at the Bowl is EXPENSIVE! You can go out to the main street and walk over to Subway and bring it back. It is a LOOOOOOOONG concert, so make sure to have food and water to keep you energized.Also, it is an OUTDOOR concert, and Hollywood Bowl is up in the mountain area, so make sure to bring a jacket just incase you get cold or winds start blowing.I hope this helped.

credits: KOREA TIMES (LA), KHYPE (Please give proper credits, if taking info out of soompi forums. Thank You.)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angkoru

Yay finally~ can't wait for prices and a confirmed ticket sales date (better be the 30th, i just had to spend all my money on fixing the car lmao)

Guest Firetails

omg it's been so long since I replied to the last thread. XD Stoked for this upcoming festival and looking forward to the latest updates!

Archived