[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest puku.wang

I too can't believe it's around that time again.

Anyone else already making all their plans?

Looking for flights, hotel info, etc? Lol.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disonelady

I emailed them and they reply back saying that tickets should go on sale either the second or last Saturday of January! and the concert will be held in May as usual! I can't believe it's that time of the year already! well i can't wait to get the info, but i hope they update their website soon! so i can prepare for the ticket horror! LOL XD

Guest disonelady

^ hmm. I wonder why they don't ever pick up the phone anymore but anywho. DUDE! that means the tickets either go on sale next week or the week after! Get ready everyone!

LOL! i know... i'm so ready... last year was a disaster trying to get tickets! but i'm ready this year! what are you planning to get pool, garden or Terrance?

Guest dianabananna

LOL! i know... i'm so ready... last year was a disaster trying to get tickets! but i'm ready this year! what are you planning to get pool, garden or Terrance?

Garden! lol i love garden so forever my choice ^_^

Korea Times updated the KMF facebook page saying "2011 Korean Music Festival coming soon!!! Check back for exclusive updates!"

Soompi has a detailed guide to KMF that covers seating, buying tickets, transportation, parking, pre-concert, and more! Read it here http://www.soompi.com/news/korean-music-festival-101 and http://www.soompi.com/news/korean-music-festival-101-part-2

Hopefully it'll answer FAQs!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dianabananna

I went to the Korea Times office in LA and they said they won't be distributing KMF DVDs this year.

They said the footage was damaged so they can't make a DVD. D=

so lame but its true~

Also tickets are supposed to go on sale end of the month....and its always on sale on a saturday...but last Saturday of the month is the 29th which is in a week and we still don't have exact information yet ~ hopefully it comes out soon and tickets dont go on sale until february

D= no dvd???

omg o.o

last years concert was amazing T____T

the reason why i didnt take many vids was because of the dvd T__________T so sad...

cant wait for the info to be out ><

I went to the Korea Times office in LA and they said they won't be distributing KMF DVDs this year.

They said the footage was damaged so they can't make a DVD. D=

so lame but its true~

Also tickets are supposed to go on sale end of the month....and its always on sale on a saturday...but last Saturday of the month is the 29th which is in a week and we still don't have exact information yet ~ hopefully it comes out soon and tickets dont go on sale until february

You mean the DVD for the 2010 KMF, right?

ahhh oh no :(

No wonder we didn't hear any information about it...they usually start having those DVDs in September-November >.<

You mean the DVD for the 2010 KMF, right?

ahhh oh no :(

No wonder we didn't hear any information about it...they usually start having those DVDs in September-November >.<

So that's what happened? That really sux, last years KMF was REALLY good.

• 2 months later...
Guest le_thi_diemhong

Concert: 2011 Korean Music Festival

Location, Date: Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, April 30th

Seat Area: TERRACE BOX 1521 (4 tickets)

Price I Am Selling For: 4 for $540 (was $600)*shipping and tracking included*

Preferred Payment: PayPal

Please contact at tanle.vsa@gmail.com

Tickets:

243lvk6.jpg

Archived