Anime/Manga/Manhwa recommendations thread

Admin

Guest AngelEagle

can anyone recommend me a romantic that can make you fall in love, laugh, and cry?

i'm a very visualize person. i like the couples to be handsome and beautiful. and last, i hate hanging endings so please recommend me a great anime that has a good ending and will not make the viewers to guessed what happened next.

can anyone recommend me a romantic that can make you fall in love, laugh, and cry?

i'm a very visualize person. i like the couples to be handsome and beautiful. and last, i hate hanging endings so please recommend me a great anime that has a good ending and will not make the viewers to guessed what happened next.

paradise kiss has a solid ending

Guest aymei

I recommend TORADORA

for people who want the cute, main character girl is strong, romance, comedy, the main character guy is very funny and you learn to like him a lot.

10/10.

LOL! so you want good-looking couples? >_>

Hmmmmm.... well here's a few where I thought the anime was really solid and cute.

a) Clannad - has two seasons and the ending was really good ^^

B) Honey and Clover - also two seasons and THIS is the anime that'll really make you laugh, cry and fall in love... also really realistic

c) Itazura na Kiss - overall a really good anime with romance and comedy hehe*

--xoxo.

TM

can anyone recommend me an anime something like Junjou Romantica?

• yaoi LOL

• cute plot, something like Junjou but not exactly...

• no extremely smutty scenes, kinda like the level in Junjou Romantica?

• nicely sketched characters XD

please??

LOL. i watched junjou too, i loved it XD. TERRORIST! hahah XD

ANYWAYYY~ the yaoi i have watched have really intense scenes, not like the ones in junjou -__-

but i have watched
gravitation
; which is more shounen-ai rather than yaoi, but still cute XD

i heard
gakuen heaven
and
loveless
are good too. i tried watching loveless but the whole cat ears thing kinda turned me off LOL.

++

SO, i just finished watching the two seasons of vampire knight<33.

and right now i'm looking for an anime that's sorta
romantic comedy
kinda.

it would be really good if the main guy(s) were hot looking LMAO.

i don't like shows like bleach or naruto (sorry lol). so stuff like demons/gods, excessive supernatural is OUT haha.

i've watched: recommended are BOLDED (: or uh, you can tell by the fangirly hearts next to the title LOL

vampire knight/vampire knight guilty
♥♥: love this series so so much. starting to read the manga. zeroxyuuki<3 ♥

special A
♥: this is so cute. basically it's about this guy and this girl who are always competing and the girl always comes second. but .. the guy is in love with her and the only place where she's first is in his heart OMG SO CUTE ;___; lol.

bokura ga ita
<33: i've watched this twice because i thought it was cute. it seemed really real to me lol. i freakin cried at the end both the times i watched it! the tears .. they just kept falling LOL geez

ouran host club
<33: BAHAHA i love this series. it's so funny.

skip beat
<3: i do like this series, but the ending pissed me off and the beginning felt a little slow for me.

death note

ayasia no ceres

fushigi yugi

honey and clover/honey and clover 2

detective conan

kanon

la corda
<33: maybe because i have this bias towards orchestra music and hot anime guys, but i loved this one LOL.

lovely complex

nana

nodame cantabile

paradise kiss

peach girl
<33: WHAAA KAIRI ♥♥ LOL. i can watch this one over and over. maybe because i watched it when i was the same age as the main girl, but, i thought it was soooo cute, and the ending was really meaningful. it also seemed real, like something that happens in real life. hahah, -lame-

perfect girl evolution/wallflower
<33: again with the hot anime guys bias HAHA. but no besides that, i liked this. it was funny and romance-y (kinda) hah.

ah! my goddess

fruits basket
♥: this was the series that got me introduced to anime. really cute! and -dies- the guys again hahaha

gravitation

junjou romantica
♥♥: love love LOVE this. it's boys love, but come on, it was really sweet and funny XD

kare kano

i've watched a whole lot more, but i don't remember the titles >__<

oh, and would a lot of people recommend
gakuen alice
?

thank you! ^^

Guest rainn

__________Manga Recommendations;;

ARISA

_____ : A new manga from the creator of Kitchen Princess. This manga was a dramatic change from what I've read from Andou Natsumi.

_____It's creepy, unexpected & lastly, it leaves you wanting to read more! & asking yourself questions.

_____Honestly, I have no clue what the heck is going on!

_____Chapter one, "What the?! Why would she do that?!" Two, "what's that?! CREEPY!" Three, "NO FREAKING WAY!"

_____So far, the story is about a girl named Tsubasa searching for the reason why her twin sister Arisa, who showed no signs of anything bad happening a.k.a. she lived the perfect

_____school life, tried to kill herself. What exactly is 'King time'? What exactly is going on at Class 2B? Who is the 'King' that they call 'God'? What's the meaning behind the note

_____'Sonoda Arisa is a traitor'?

_____Read & Find out! [:

Moe Kare!

_____ : If you are going to read this manga; Mature audiences ONLY! ( Graphics )

_____Moe Kare is definitely my all time favorite manga especially because it's from Ikeyamada Go!

_____It's funny, cute, & it's semi unpredictable.

_____This manga is about a girl, Hikaru, who reads Shojo mangas all the time. One day, she gets kissed by a pervert but handsome boy whom she calls "Perverted Prince". Later

_____on, she finds a boy who looks exactly like him ( twins?! ) but their eye color are not the same. What lays ahead in the future in this love triangle?

_____Read & find out!

_____This manga will not disappoint you! ( It didn't disappoint me & hundreds of other people )

Guest Millou

I'm looking for an nice shoujo anime to watch (no manga please). Something Hana Yori Dango-ish, you know poor girl met wealthy, good looking, bad guy.

oh yea, preferbly a nice sketched, good looking coupl (especially the guy, it'd be a plus he looks like kaname or zero from VK or have the pretty eyes of Ren Tsuruga from Skip Beat) :P Anyway, it'd be a double plus if the characters have nicely sketched eyes like the previous characters I mentioned, I also like the eyes that Ai Yazawa draw...

ok. if you want to read an absolutely depressing, tragic manga as if you're reading like another version of "series of unfortunate events" I recommend "Deep Love" and "Dear Friends". they are 2 volumes and one volume each (yes they are complete) it's for MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY.

but. the meaning behind both stories are powerful.

on the other hand, kitchen princess is a cute manga. i love natsumi ando's mangas <3.

FMA season 2 is off to a promising start!!! :].

Guest hyeminnie

__________Manga Recommendations;;

Moe Kare!

_____ : If you are going to read this manga; Mature audiences ONLY! ( Graphics )

_____Moe Kare is definitely my all time favorite manga especially because it's from Ikeyamada Go!

_____It's funny, cute, & it's semi unpredictable.

_____This manga is about a girl, Hikaru, who reads Shojo mangas all the time. One day, she gets kissed by a pervert but handsome boy whom she calls "Perverted Prince". Later

_____on, she finds a boy who looks exactly like him ( twins?! ) but their eye color are not the same. What lays ahead in the future in this love triangle?

_____Read & find out!

_____This manga will not disappoint you! ( It didn't disappoint me & hundreds of other people )

OH MY GOSH! thank you sooo much for recommending this! i just spent the past couple of hours reading the entire thing! i love it!!! and i recommend everyone read it, but there are some graphic scenes especially towards the end.

anyone know of any mangas/animes that are like La Corda or Ouran? (light and funny with hints of romance) :D

or something like Moe Kare?

For all who are looking for a really cutsie type of anime I recomend

SHUGO CHARA

Mamotte Lolipop

also known as save me lollipop

If you like Shounen Ai anime :

Nabari no Ou

Anime that made me cry/ fell in Love with:

Bokura ga ita <3 You have to read it!

EUREKA SEVEN PLASMS OF PLANETS-if there is an anime you must see its this one!

Its got both romance and comedy plus its really colorful and action!

I highly recommend it.

If you take none from my list at least take this one!

Lovely Complex

Action Anime:

Darker than Black

Samurai Champloo

Gunslinger Girl

Mind Thriller:

Code geass-Lelouch Rebellion

Season 2 is called Code Geass R2

Action/comedy:

Trigun

D.gray man

Black Cat

Elemental Gelade

Last Exile

Soul Eater

Shojo Manga:

Never give up

Sand Chronicles

Lovely Complex

also an anime and movie

Beauty pop

B.O.D.Y

Charming Junkie

also known as Nosatsu Junkie

Bokura ga ita

also known as We were there and an anime

Wild Ones

Crimson Hero

Five

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu

Shiwase kissa sanchoume

Saruyama

also known as Monkey High

Kaichou wa Maid Sama

Otomen

The One

Kitchen Princess

Mixed Vegetables

Hoshi wa Uta

Kiss/Hug

Tsubasa

Pichi Pichi Pitch

Ultra Cute

Koko ni iru yo

Faster than a Kiss

Wow my list is long :huh:

I recommend all these titles with my heart and soul

So please check them out :lol:

My list is not finished there is more to come

Just sharin the love :D

By the way did you know that when you type the word S-H-I-T it comes out as mini cooper

so the anime i wanted to reccomend just happened to have that word and i thought my computure was messin wit me when it wrote mini cooper so im gonna spell it

(hehe i'm so smart :D )

K-u-r-o-s-h-i-t-s-u-j-i

Guest rainn

OH MY GOSH! thank you sooo much for recommending this! i just spent the past couple of hours reading the entire thing! i love it!!! and i recommend everyone read it, but there are some graphic scenes especially towards the end.

anyone know of any mangas/animes that are like La Corda or Ouran? (light and funny with hints of romance) :D

I'm glad you love it [:

I recommend you try these mangas :

Suki desu Suzuki Kun! ( I like you , Suzuki Kun! ) <--- From the mangaka of Moe Kare [:

Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu ( Today, love starts! )

Sand Chronicles

Reaching You

Sprout

Koko ni Iru Yo! ( I'm right here! )

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ( School President is a Maid )

Skip Beat! <----- Honestly, I quit reading it (too long for me) but it's a really good manga.

24 Colors - Hatsukoi no Palette

Sorry, if you don't like them!

Others from the mangaka (Ikeyamada Go!) of Moe Kare:

Get Love!! ( dropped ? )

Uwasa no Midori-Kun ( I'm serious when I say, "Mature audiences only!" )

Shounen x Cinderella

Guest Millou

If I remember correctly the second season of La Corda will be out this year ^-^

Guest AngelEagle

can anyone recommend me an anime where the lead guy could easily be jealous with other guys because of the lead girl? i aslo like something where a guy couldn't help to protect the girl? Thanks!

Guest hyeminnie

If I remember correctly the second season of La Corda will be out this year ^-^

haha i think it's more of a special than a second season. and it's been out for like a week or two... i still haven't watched it. -_-

Guest Millou

^ I know, but the sites that I usually go to still don't have it...so I thought it's still not out or something like that...

Guest saostar.

does anyone know an anime thats romantic and historical based 

Ive seen :

inushya 

fushigi yugi 

Genji Monogatari Sennenki 

rurouni kenshin

saiunkoku monogatari 

thanks in advance:)

Moe Kare!

_____
:
If you are going to read this manga; Mature audiences
ONLY!
( Graphics )

_____
Moe Kare is definitely my all time
favorite
manga especially because it's from
Ikeyamada Go
!

_____
It's
funny
cute
, & it's
semi unpredictable

_____
This manga is about a girl, Hikaru, who reads Shojo mangas all the time. One day, she gets kissed by a pervert but handsome boy whom she calls "Perverted Prince". Later

_____
on, she finds a boy who looks
exactly
like him ( twins?! ) but their eye color are not the same. What lays ahead in the future in this love triangle?

_____
Read
& find out!

_____
This manga will not disappoint you! ( It didn't disappoint me &
hundreds
of other people )

thanks for recommending this! i read it in like, a day lol. it was realllllyyy cute! i was kinda O___O about all the naked scenes haha.

i didn't expect those that much. XD; araka is so sweeeeet :3

can anyone recommend
for me?

thank yaaaa [:

^uhm im don't watch anime now.. but have you tried marmalade boy? its an old school anime but i still like it and i think the anime version is better than the manga (i rarely say that) i think it has 76 episodes. im actually unsure where you`ll find the ones in eng sub (in the thought you might need it) since i didn't need one myself........ but its a really good romantic anime.

for manga/manhwa, these are the ones at the top of my head that you haven't mentioned yet:

Cutie Boy - a girl who is the gang leader of her school and a boy who is a gang leader of his school fell in love with each other without knowing that their schools are against each other. lol

Kimi Ni Todoke - similar to Wallflower but i like this one better since you can't help but to get heartthrobs cuz of guy's feeling towards the main girl.

Black Bird - similar to Love Monster but again I like this better since the main girl is really strong and the main guy IS more attractive compared to kurou

Penguin Brothers - really funny manga. Its about a girl who came into a school with uniform rules.