this is a weird request but can someone recommend me any romance stories

where there's a big age difference?

something like moe kare and Uwasa no Midori-kun would do too, more of a mature

side, not just cute pictures with 12 year olds

-Rebecca

Guest akuma_tenshi163

can someone recommend me any romance stories

where there's a big age difference?

Inugenuo is a very very very good romance manga with a big age difference between the guy and the girl ^^. And it's cute funny and mature XD. Ai Hime's main characters have a pretty big age difference too.... i think. But i really recommend it :)

Manga (I've underlined the ones i thought were REALLY good)

Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto very cute and sweet. romance, a bit of comedy, taboo love ^^

WANTED a short three chapter one. by the same artist as vampire knight

Fruits Basket

Hana Kimi

Tokyo Crazy Paradise romance, comedy, a bit mature at times, action, and a girl hero

Skip Beat favourite one out of the whole list. it's about a girl who enters showbiz to get her revenge on a guy who dumped (they werent dating but i cant think of another word) her after getting famous

Replay this one's sad. it made me cry but it's very good

Kaichou wa Maid-sama this one is really recommended as well. a lot of comedy and romance. it's about a girl who's the school council president and at the same time a maid at a maid cafe. and things get a bit out of control when a guy from her school finds out

Hana to Akuma very cute ^^

Shugo Chara

The One

After School Nightmare very recommended. it has a bit of everything. it's about a guy/girl who, from the waist up is a guy and from the waist up is a girl but there's a LOT more than that. contains romance, mystery, angst, horror, drama and a bit mature at times.....

Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume very very cute and funny

Vampire Knight

Special A

Akuma to Dolce

Devil and her Love Song

Wild Ones/Arakure

Ingenuo very recommended. in order to get apprenticed by her photographer idol, a girl dresses up as a guy. but wat happends when he's discovered. taboo love because of a 14-year age difference between the main characters. comedy, romance, romance, drama, romance, comedy ^^

Anime (recommended ones are underlines)

Bleach

Skip Beat

Gakuen Alice

Shugo chara

d.gray man

vampire knight

tsubasa chronicles

get backers

xxxholic

detective conan aka case closed

one piece

Kuroshijitsu

Special A

Prince of tennis

Inuyasha

hunterxhunter

Saiungoku Monogatari

happy reading/watching :)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i need a new anime to watch! and yeah i'm always confused right after finishing a series xD

-must have a good looking main character (and i mean in the likes of kaname from VK, lelouch from CG...) so i can continue spazzing xD

-setting is, but not limited, in a school.

-dark themes would be cool! but yeah, not "slice of life" animes but other light ones are okay.

Guest hungrycollegeboy

i need a new anime to watch! and yeah i'm always confused right after finishing a series xD

-must have a good looking main character (and i mean in the likes of kaname from VK, lelouch from CG...) so i can continue spazzing xD

-setting is, but not limited, in a school.

-dark themes would be cool! but yeah, not "slice of life" animes but other light ones are okay.

Try X tv series. It's pretty good.

Guest TDKSJ

sorry if this was already asked...

but can anyone suggest an anime that is along the lines of FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST?

I kind of had a liking for sci-fi/action animes since watching it and I can't get

my thoughts out of FMA haha :)

some recomended CODE GEASS already & BLOOD+ .anymore??? :D

Guest NO NAME?

sorry if this was already asked...

but can anyone suggest an anime that is along the lines of FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST?

I kind of had a liking for sci-fi/action animes since watching it and I can't get

my thoughts out of FMA haha :)

some recomended CODE GEASS already & BLOOD+ .anymore??? :D

D.Gray-man

Guest hyeminnie

anyone know of any mangas/animes that are like:

Ouran

La Corda

Special A

Moe Kare

Tsubasa

Case Closed/Detective Conan

Rurouni Kenshin

Yu Yu Hakusho

FMA

Vampire Knight

^ i recommend all of these!

i've tried reading/watching:

Skip Beat

Hana Kimi

Hana Yori Dango

Bleach

Naruto (okay, i haven't read/seen this cuz i can't stand it)

Nana

Mars

^ don't really like these

anyone know of any mangas/animes that are like:

Ouran

La Corda

Special A

Moe Kare

Tsubasa

Case Closed/Detective Conan

Rurouni Kenshin

Yu Yu Hakusho

FMA

Vampire Knight

^ i recommend all of these!

i've tried reading/watching:

Skip Beat

Hana Kimi

Hana Yori Dango

Bleach

Naruto (okay, i haven't read/seen this cuz i can't stand it)

Nana

Mars

^ don't really like these

Here's a few off the top of my head that you can try:

- for something similar to FMA try Blood+... has romance (unlike FMA) but it still has the dark/mystery/action/adventure feel to it =)

- Clannad or ef (if you want really good romance/harem stories.... these 2 made me cry T___T)

- everyone says this but Fruits Basket is very similar to Ouran... less comedy but more romance and it's a darker story I think

--xoxo.

TM

Guest TDKSJ

um...since I'm in the recommendation section already...My redommends gotta be:

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST- This is one hell of an anime. Just pure genius. It's pretty intense and just

plain addictive. Watch if you want an anime you could spazz about for so long. Action mixed with Comedy and

Science+Fantasy XDD

DEATH NOTE- For those who would want to watch an anime that'll get them reaching the edge of their seats

in excitement, go watch death note NOW.

ONE PIECE

Some old series(es)?:

SLAM DUNK- Hilarious :3

SAMURAI X

Guest balloons*

I would like to recommend :

Hanatsuki hime This short series (consisting only of two volume) was amazingly written. At first I thought it was really similar to another manga that I read a few months back but as the storyline progressed I knew it was going to differ significantly. The plot of the story : A girl who has the heart of a demon sets out to find that demon in hopes of extending her lifespan beyond the original contract of sixteen years.

Claymore I know this series is widely known already but I'm sure some people are like me, who refused to read it. Well yeah...I refused to read it because it was a bit too...gruesome? LOL. Well...I started reading it and realized to overlook the gruesomeness (including people being chopped up, guts spilling and yeah...) I highly recommend this series since the plot of it is captivating. The plot of this : Claymores are what human refers to those half human, half yoma warriors. They are created to protect humans by killing yomas. The story tells us about the journey of Clare, the female protagonist.

Akuma to Dolce This is a very cute shoujo manga about a girl summoning a high ranking demon by accident but befriends him with her sweet. I cannot say the plot is deep...but its a very interesting read.

Hmmmm...can someone recommend me a good read? Something with romance, action, and comedy. Hopefully with a good plot and nice art.

Guest NEW*AGE

For anyone who likes FMA or anything along the lines of action, Hunter x Hunter is a MUST SEE. WARNING: first few episodes may be draggy, but it's TOTALLY WORTH IT. BEST ACTION. The art is also somewhat old (I really really dislike old art ;-; ), but this one is tolerable. In fact, it's really above average for it's time.

Someone recommended it to me when I mentioned I liked FMA years ago.

http://animenfo.com/review.php?id=207&...&type=anime

^ here are a bunch of reviews raving about it. CHECK IT OUT.

Guest TDKSJ

can anyone recommend me an anime where main guys (almost guys) like main girl?

hmm..for lighthearted romance and pure comedy with the criteria you stated...

gotta be SCHOOL RUMBLE haha It's hilarious how crazy Arima is for Tenma ^^

You'll see my point after watching it haha :)

Another one would be...OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB though there's no definite romance, there

are hints that some characters could further develop feelings for the other haha

for romance with a touch of seriousness...FUSHIGI YUGI? haha though it's prety old already -__-

Guest cor44

Can anyone recommend me an anime similar to princess tutu?

Or something that you'd think a princess tutu fan would like?

I absolutely love this anime, and I'm going to be so sad once I've finished it.

I especially love the pretty animation. ^^

Also, it doesn't have to be about performing arts.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Can anyone recommend me an anime similar to princess tutu?

Or something that you'd think a princess tutu fan would like?

I absolutely love this anime, and I'm going to be so sad once I've finished it.

I especially love the pretty animation. ^^

Also, it doesn't have to be about performing arts.

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Shugo Chara!

Cardcaptor Sakura

i'm a Princess Tutu fan too and i like these :D

i remember spazzing about Mytho ^^

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

can someone recommend something similar to MAO KARE!!!

where the loves is gradual and the love triangle is equal on all sides?

^Mao Kare? Sorry. I looked it up on mangaupdates and it didn't have a title like that. you probably meant Moe Kare, the smut manga? :unsure:

If you are, then here are some of my recommendations:

Have you tried the mangaka's other work called "Uwasa No Midori Kun"? Its about a girl who enjoys playing soccer after playing it with a boy during her younger years. She hasn't seen this boy for quite along time and now that they met again, he seemed to be a very different person from the past. It's a smut manga like Moe Kare but I really like this manga more since at first I had absolutely no idea who's ending up with who. It's a good story about triangle-kind of relationships and you can definitely see how the the love is gradually developing between characters. It hasn't been fully scanlated yet. I'm soo wanting to get this project picked up again. =.=

then there's also Kimi ga Suki. I won't say that the love is gradual but it's love square. where every character wants another character who wants the other one. lol if that makes sense. ^_^

that's all for now.

Guest cor44

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Shugo Chara!

Cardcaptor Sakura

i'm a Princess Tutu fan too and i like these :D

i remember spazzing about Mytho ^^

I love card captor sakura!

I'll definintely check the others out.

Shugo Chara looks really cute.

Thank you!