Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest monkeyhero

I totally agree with you^ Those 2 songs are great. I also love Young Love thats a really nice song too. I listen to it before I go to sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone was curious of how the Just Beginning and the My Baby U albums looked like, here it is:

my iPhone decided to be an richard simmons when I took this picture ._.'

Wow!! That's awesome!! Glad you're supporting!! I have yet to order my copy.

Thanks for sharing! He looks so amazing in the booklet!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seo In Kook and IU to endorse UNIONBAY together

Singers Seo In Kook and IU will become the new faces for casual fashion brand UNIONBAY. The clothing company revealed today that the two were chosen to endorse the new line for 2011, although its not yet known if its a year-contract or simply a seasonal one.

UNIONBAY stated, “We’ve considered all the icons in the world, and we decided on singers Seo In Kook and IU. We’re also preparing a commercial song featuring the two, so please look forward to it.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/seo-in-kook-and-iu-to-endorse-unionbay-together

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo In Kook unveils “Take” MV teaser, feat. So Ji Sub and Jung So Min

Singer Seo In Kook recently unveiled his MV teaser for the digital single, “Take“, and it’s been garnering a lot of interest due to participation of actor So Ji Sub and actress Jung So Min.

Seo In Kook’s “Take” is a remake of “Take On Me“, an international hit from the Norwegian pop rock band, A-Ha (1985). The remake was done to celebrate the launching of the new smartphone named ‘Take’ from KT TECH.

After watching the MV teaser, netizens commented, “The song has changed quite a bit from the original. Amazing,” ” Seo In Kook’s vocals changes the atmosphere of the song,” and “The MV includes Seo In Kook and So Ji Sub. I want to watch the full MV fast.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/seo-in-kook-unveils-take-mv-teaser-feat-so-ji-sub-and-jung-so-min

Watch : Teaser MV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU and Seo In Kook model for UNIONBAY

Casual brand UNIONBAY released a sweet and cute pictorial featuring singers IU and Seo In Kook.

The theme for this shoot was ‘play with’, where IU and Seo In Kook posed with various iconic instruments such as the guitar and keyboard, showcasing their image as musicians. Other concepts show IU and Seo In Kook in casual wear and baseball jackets.

IU and Seo In Kook have recorded the UNIONBAY CM song together. After the song was revealed on the homepage, there has been a lot of attention from the fans.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/iu-and-seo-in-kook-model-for-unionbay

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU and Seo In Gook snap a ’sibling’ photo together

201103250758001001_1.jpg

Seo In Gook, the winner of ‘Superstar K‘ season 1, took a friendly photo with his industry senior, IU.

Seo uploaded the photo onto his Twitter on March 24th and wrote, “IU sunbae! Thank you for cheering for me~”

The two first met when they performed IU’s ‘Nagging‘ together on KBS’s ‘Music Bank‘ last year, and reunited at a clothing brand photoshoot two months ago.

Netizens commented on how the two looked like siblings in the photo: “They look like brother and sister“, ”Two cuties,” and “IU’s his senior?”

Meanwhile, Seo in Gook, who revealed a sexy fetish concept for his upcoming album, will release his album on March 31st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/iu-and-seo-in-gook-snap-a-sibling-photo-together

Seo In Kook reveals his bold comeback teaser

201103251818161002_1.jpg

Seo In Kook’s first comeback teaser for “Broken” has just been revealed!

On March 25th, the singer’s teaser was released exclusively through Daum, and fans were shocked by his strong charisma. Seo In Kook wanted to portray a ‘modern fetish’ concept, and so the short clip focused on shots of his hands, face, and neck while a haunting preview of his song played in the background.

Donning a bold lace top with a sharp bowl cut, Seo In Kook seems to have smashed his cute and dandy look from his “Love U” and “Baby U” days. Fans expressed high interest in the singer’s drastic transformation, and are looking forward to seeing what he will reveal next.

Seo In Kook’s “Broken” will be unveiled fully on March 31st.

Watch : HERE

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo In Kook denies going under the knife

Singer Seo In Kook, known for winning the first season of ‘Superstar K‘, has been accused of going under the knife recently because of the drastic transformation seen in his face.

Accusations flew after the star’s album jacket photo was released on March 24th. Netizens noticed that his jawline was much narrower and his nose was also sharper in comparison to last year’s image.

However, a representative of Seo In Kook’s agency, Jellyfish Entertainment, has strongly denied the charges. They stated, “It’s because he lost 3~4kg, and not because he got plastic surgery. It could also be the photo editing.”

Seo In Kook is scheduled to release his new record on March 31st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/seo-in-kook-denies-going-under-the-knife

Seo In Kook releases second teaser for “Broken”

“Superstar K” season one winner Seo In Kook has just released his second teaser for his comeback track, “Broken“.

Departing swiftly from his previous dandy image, the singer became more dark and deranged for his new single. The clip plays a hauntingly muted preview of his song to images of Seo In Kook fishing with a disposable contact lens. The camera zooms in as his eye shifts erratically to make the lens fit.

The teasers released so far have promised a completely new style, and we can’t wait to hear how that’ll translate in his latest work.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/seo-in-kook-releases-second-teaser-for-broken