Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest Michikoberry

OMG a thread for Seo In Guk! >w< w00t.gif

I'm his fan and I really love him! wub.gif <3 I started my 2012 with him! Listening to his songs, that is. >w<

He's a very good singer. He should be allowed to perform on SBS and MBC. D:<

Seo In Guk fighting~! laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG. This thread is already 10 pages long!! I haven't been following SIG/SIK lately, but it seems like he's gained a few new fans on Soompi! I'm so happy about that.

If anyone has something to add to the main-thread (info, photos, videos, etc) please let me know through a PM (personal message, I don't know if Soompiers still call it PMing).

All the best to Seo In Gook and his comeback and I'll be looking forward to hearing more of his beautiful voice as well as any Soompier feedback for what the 1st thread should look like. :D Have a good day!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Seo In Guk Buys a Nostalgic Car for VIXX

2012-08-18 01:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif 
Wishing VIXX the best of luck, Seo In Guk bought a car for the rookie group. 
Under the same agency, Seo In Guk wanted to show his support for VIXX as it begins promotions for its new album Rock Ur Body on August 16 and bought the group a car with VIXX’s logo printed on it. 

13677186.jpg

The car was a 1986 Pony Pick-Up from Hyundai motors. As VIXX’s concept for this album is retro, the car proved to be perfect for the group.

In related news, VIXX made its comeback on August 16’s Mnet M Countdown. Seo In Guk is currently acting in tvN’sReply 1997

Photo Credit: Jellyfish Entertainment
  • Like 1

Seo In Guk Talks about Acting and Scandals with A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji

2012-08-21 05:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif The leading man of tvN’s hit drama Reply 1997 has come a long way into stardom. He may have started his humble beginnings as the winner of the Mnet’sSuperstar K in 2009, but now Seo In Guk is coming into the heart of viewers through his acting. 

51317224.jpg

During an interview with fashion magazine 1st Look, Seo In Guk talked about his acting career, his growing popularity as Yoon Yoon Jae in Reply 1997 and his public display of affection for his co-star, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji. 

39382237.jpg

With Reply 1997 being a story about friendship Seo In Guk said, “I thought it was important for the chemistry between the characters to be seen in this drama, so even before the drama started, I did my best to get close to all the actors, so that our acting would come out naturally and not as we’re trying to act like we’re close.”

79029469.jpg

Now that the cast members are actually very close to each other, the interviewer asked if Seo In Guk was worried about being in a scandal, particularly with Jung Eun Ji, his romantic counterpart in the drama. 

Seo In Guk replied, “Definitely not! If I was worried, I wouldn’t have held hands with Eun Ji during the press conference, or even said, ‘I love you’ to Eun Ji on tvN’s Taxi.” 

The singer-turned-actor added, “We’re just actors who are very friendly with each other. I hope people don’t think anything else.” 

The entire interview and pictorial for Seo In Guk will be available in the August issue of 1st Look

Photo Credit: 1st Look
  • Like 1

Hints to ‘Reply 1997’s Baby Daddy

2012-08-22 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif SPOILER! Don’t read or watch if you have yet to see episode nine and 10 of tvN’s Reply 1997 and don’t wish to know what happened yet.On August 21, tvN’s Reply 1997 implied that the remaining baby daddy candidates were two people, when Si Won (A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji) started dating Tae Woong (Song Jong Ho) in episode ten, leaving Yoon Jae (Seo In Guk) in pain at the loss of his first love. 

16564402.jpg

But a clip from episode 9 gave a more confirmed hint that Si Won’s husband is indeed either Tae Woong or Yoon Jae. 

As Si Won is satisfying her food cravings, her friends huddle around an ultrasound sonogram. They talk about how the baby looks just like his/her daddy. The friends return to the sonogram to the father, as a hand slips to retrieve it. 

At that exact moment, both Yoon Jae and Tae Woong smile proudly, and appear as if they’re both slipping the picture inside their pockets. The scene further put the viewers in agony, playing with the undying curiosity of who the baby’s real father is. 
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pinkblossompatch

have been loooving seo in-guk in "answer me 1997"!!!  just wanted to (re-)share an old MV of him singing with his jellyfish family :)

http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/happy-squee-times-christmas-time-jellyfish-entertainment/

class="entry-title"Happy Squee Times – “Christmas Time” (Jellyfish Entertainment) August 29, 2012 · by pinkblossom · in Miscellaneous.

Thanks to the Answer Me 1997 fever I’ve caught, Seo In-guk and Jung Eun-ji’s remake of “All For You” has been filtering through my home — a refined way of saying “blasting from the speakers” — since yesterday.  The cuties are just adorbs and have done a wonderful job with the remake.  Eee!

As I was watching/listening, I was suddenly reminded of another song that had tickled me happy: “Christmas Time,” a super sweet song to spread the Christmas cheer, sung by the artists of Jellyfish Entertainment in 2010.  I was enchanted then and am still enchanted today, though it’s boiling hot these days and...

• 2 weeks later...

I love In Guk!! ALL of his mini albums have me falling head over heels! I have his 1st mini album, perfect fit album, just beginning album, and the repackaged special album on REPLAY!!! Definitely not leaving out his Love Rain and Reply 1997 OST songs! 
Definitely a sexy guy physically and vocally! 
Support In Guk Oppa! 
Can't wait til he starts on Rascal Sons!

• Like 1

oh ! I found this thread at last ... :D

class="headline"Seo In-guk performs in Japan with agency members

transparent-95031.png13174644.jpg

• [*]Seo In-guk performs in Japan with agency members

Singer-turned-actor Seo In-guk stood alongside his agency members Brian and VIXX to perform for Japanese fans at the Zepp Divercity in Tokyo on Sept. 12.

At the “K-Pop Miracle Night” concert, Seo said that he paid special attention to the fans’ faces.

“I wanted to see how I was being received by the audience,” said Seo, who had visited Japan some two yeas ago as a guest at Sung Si-kyung’s concert.

Seo said that in the future, he hoped to visit the nation more often.

The 24-year-old entertainer, who rose to fame through the first season of “Super Star K,” is currently in the hit drama “Respond 1997.”

As the program’s popularity grows, his following in Japan has likewise increased.

Meanwhile, the boy band VIXX, which was visiting Japan for the first time, said that it gave its best performance “to leave a good first impression.”

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source

17c795c8.jpg
Seo Inguk twitter account has been hacked again. T_T I visited his account yesterday and it's going fine as I saw, I also his tweet with Shin PD. But today, As to check if he tweets again this kind of situation surprise me. all of his recent tweets had gone. Gonna kill those hackers. They Sucks.

20120918141542_0720.jpg

20120918141554_5955.jpg

Source as labelled

class="ks_article_title"Seo In Gook, "Singing and Acting, It's Like My Right and Left Arm"

Singer and actor, Seo In Gook, revealed that he couldn't give up either singing or acting.

Actor Seo In Gook recently had an interview with a fashion magazine, and he revealed his thoughts about his singing and acting career. 

On this day, about the compliments that he is receiving for his acting skills, Seo In Gook stated, "singing and acting, is like my left hand and right hand," and he showed his passion for work. 

Seo In Gook was also asked a question about the tvN drama, 'Reply 1997.' He stated, "I didn't know I would receive this much love, with the character, Yoon Yoon Je. Everyday is happy and fun."

Seo In Gook also talked about his acting in the MBC weekend drama 'Rascal Sons.' He is to act as the player character, Yoo Seung Gi, who is different from his current role as Yoon Yoon Je. He stated, "the reason why I chose a 50 episode weekend drama, is because I want to learn more from my teachers and seniors."

Seo In Guk Sheds His Good Boy Image

Now that he is no longer good boy Yoon Yoon Jae, Seo In Guk transformed into a more rebellious and daring man for fashion magazine Nylon.

Wearing a sleeveless shirt, Seo In Guk revealed tattoos on his body (he tweeted about them here!) and even smoked up a cigarette (which he better hide from Sung Si Won).

10141584.jpg

But about the sudden image change during this photo shoot, Seo In Guk had no problem. “I like strong concepts,” said the singer turned actor. He said he enjoyed being able to show a manlier side to him.

On his appearance on tvN’s Reply 1997, Seo In Guk says he’s screaming in happiness these days due to all the love and support being poured on him.

71369186.jpg

He will be moving on from innocent Yoon Yoon Jae to a playboy in his new MBC drama, Rascal Sons.
The photos and interviews will be available in the October issue of Nylon.

class="ks_article_title"Seo In Gook '90 Degrees Greeting' Filled With Manners While Filming 'Mood Maker' Seo In Gook Seo In Gook

Seo In Gook was seen greeting people with a 90 degree bow. 

On the 18th of September, a picture titled 'Seo In Gook, He Looks Like He's Going To Kiss The Ground,' was uploaded on an online community. In the picture, Seo In Gook was seen giving a 90 degree bow, or 'folder greeting,' to the staff members, while on the filming set. 

Netizens who saw the picture stated, "a civilian said that when they saw Seo In Gook at the filming set, he was a guy with manners. He is said to take care of the staff members and greets them well."

Usually, Seo In Gook greets people well and takes care of the staff members. He is considered the mood maker. On the 18th of September, he was seen bowing to the staff members, producers, and reporters, during the press conference for MBC's new weekend drama 'Rascal Sons.' The 90 degree bow seemed to be what he does all the time. 

Meanwhile, Seo In Gook received a great deal of love while acting in the tvN drama 'Reply 1997.' Seo In Gook is to act in the new drama 'Rascal Sons,' that is to broadcast after the MBC drama 'God of War.'

class="ks_article_title"Seo In Gook 4 Years Ago, Chubby Past 'He Dieted Intensely'
Seo In Gook 4 Years Ago Seo In Gook 4 Years Ago

Several pictures of singer and actor, Seo In Gook, from 4 years ago was revealed and has attracted attention. 

Recently, on an online community, several pictures of Seo In Gook were posted with the title 'Seo In Gook from 4 years ago.'

The pictures that were titled 'Seo In Gook from 4 years ago,' showed Seo In Gook's past images. Actor Seo In Gook, who was recently in the tvN drama 'Reply 1997,' has been recently received a great deal of love while appearing in that drama. 

In the pictures that were recently revealed, it showed his past images of when he auditioned for the 2009 Mnet auditioning program called 'Super Star K.' Seo In Gook dieted while he was on the auditioning television program, and he also worked hard to take care of himself afterward. His hard work resulted in his current sharp image. 

Netizens who saw the past pictures of Seo In Gook from 4 years ago commented, "I think he really changed a lot," "with an intense diet, he became a good looking guy."

class="ks_article_title"'Rascal Sons' Seo In Gook, There Was No Yoon Je 'He Succeeds In His Acting Transformation'
‘Rascal Sons\' Seo In Gook ‘Rascal Sons' Seo In Gook

Singer and actor Seo In Gook perfectly transformed from a pure-hearted guy into a player, and he succeeded in his acting transformation. 

Seo In Gook appeared in the MBC new weekend drama 'Rascal Sons' that aired on the 22nd, and acts as the third son, Yoo Seung Gi, who is a player. 

In this drama, he secretly meets girls, other than his wife Park Mi Rim(Yoo Se In). Seung Gi slyly portrays his love, and he seems to be completely different from the character Yoon Yoon Je from tvN's drama 'Reply 1997.'

Seung Gi was caught cheating on his wife, and he lied to her in order to save himself. He appeared completely different from the character that viewers remember him as, Yoon Je, who cried for love. 

Seo In Gook acted as a player who was immature and cowardly in front of his wife, and he seemed to have successfully transformed from the character Yoon Je from 'Reply 1997.'

Seo In Gook acted with a Ulsan accent in the previous dramas, KBS 2TV's 'Love Rain,' and 'Reply 1997.' During the press conference for 'Rascal Sons,' he stated that he felt pressure for acting without an accent. On the first episode, he seemed to digest speaking without an accent and showed good facial expressions. 

Meanwhile, 'Rascal Sons,' is about showing a family's love through the three son's love and marriage. Seo In Gook, Lee Sung Jae, Myung Se Bin, Ryu Soo Young, Han Hye Rin, Na Moon Hee, Park In Hwan is to appear.

Source