Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo In Kook releases MV for “Broken”

Fans have been patiently waiting as “Superstar K” season one winner Seo In Kook revealed various teasers for his comeback track, “Broken,” over the past week. Well, the wait is finally over as both the single and MV have been released!

Departing swiftly from his previous dandy image, the singer became more dark and deranged for his new single. The track is lovely and he shows off why he won the first season of “Superstar K” with his superior vocals.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/seo-in-kook-releases-mv-for-broken

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo In Kook expresses disappointment on being rejected from SBS and MBC

Singer Seo In Kook has encountered some obstacles against his comeback in the form of appearance rejections from a few public broadcast programs.

On March 31st, he tweeted, “I don’t drink and drive, nor do I do drugs. So why can I not perform on music programs as I wish? I would like to express my infinite gratitude towards Mnet and KBS for permitting me to perform on their shows. I will be giving everything I have.”

This new tweet from Seo In Kook caused many to interpret that his situation is the result of network bias. The competition between cable and public broadcast networks remain bitter, and relations are icy at best. Consequently, industry representatives are buzzing about how Seo’s status as a former “Superstar K” participant (in other words, an Mnet star), is apparently causing public networks to turn him down.

It’s not a unique problem for Seo In Kook, as he’s been battling these issues since his debut. Although he was able to win #1 on “M! Countdown” in the past, and ranked at the top numerous times on music charts, he hasn’t fared so well on KBS and SBS, and has never performed on MBC.

Although he aimed for a fresh start with his comeback, it seems that Seo In Kook hasn’t quite shaken off the shackles from his previous round of promotions. In any case, he aims to deliver a phenomenal comeback stage through “M1 Countdown” on March 31st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/seo-in-kook-expresses-disappointment-on-being-rejected-from-sbs-and-mbc

Guest adikkeluangman

IU and Seo In Kook for ‘UNIONBAY’

201104050740371001_1.jpg

UNIONBAY spokesmodels IU and Seo In Kook recently posed for the brand’s summer catalogue.

Star photographer Kim Hyun Sung led the photoshoot, and its said that both singers showcased perfect synchronization, impressing all the staff members. In fact, the bold singer and rising teen star are reportedly fairly close, as they support and cheer each other on during their respective album promotions.

Their bright friendship can be seen through the fashion catalogue, thanks to the bright smiles and energetic poses. IU and Seon In Kook donned various looks for the shoot, including the ’striped marine look’ and the ‘vivid casual look’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-and-seo-in-kook-for-unionbay

Guest adikkeluangman

IU and Seo In Kook look friendly on and off camera

htm_20110414151952c000c010-001.JPG

Very friendly pictures between singers IU and Seo In Kook have been revealed.

On April 14th, a famous online portal bulletin uploaded the photos (seen above) along with the comment, “The always joyful photoshoot of IU and Seo In Kook.”

In the pictures, the two singers are displaying a cute ‘campus couple’ atmosphere for an advertisement photoshoot. With her pigtails and suspenders, IU is fully showing off her cute charms. Seo In Kook, on the other hand, is showing off his broad shoulders in a pinstriped shirt. Also, their pleasant appearance even off camera has been garnering much interest.

Netizens stated, “The two are lasting a long time as a pictorial couple” and “They really look good together! Take this chance and date each other!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-and-seo-in-kook-look-friendly-on-and-off-camera

Guest adikkeluangman

Brian chooses Girl’s Day’s Hyeri as his favorite girl group member

On April 16th, Brian guested on KBS 2FM’s “Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio” and chose Girl’s Day’s Hyeri as his most favorite girl group member.

Fellow guest Seo In Kook made a surprise reveal that Brian likes girl groups, to which Brian agreed. When asked by Seo In Kook who he would choose if he had to only pick one member out of all of the girl groups, Brian retorted, “If I only choose one, the other girl group members will be upset.”

Although he hesitated at first, he finally added, “Girl’s Day’s Hyeri.”

When asked why, he replied, “I recently recorded for something with her. I had had a rough day and she came up to me and said, ‘I was always your fan, senior. My favorite out of all of the singers.’ It picked up my mood and made me wonder how nice it would be if she was my little sister.”

Seo In Kook stated, “Let me give a tip to girl groups. Brian likes compliments!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/brian-chooses-girls-days-hyeri-as-his-favorite-girl-group-member

Guest beguileiota

Jeez, he has lost SO much weight since he first appeared on the show. He must've lost around 40 pounds! Wow! I wonder if that was his own doing or if his agency forced him to >__<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^I think it must be on his own effort plus advice by his company. Almost everyone like that recently even chubby Huh Gak too.

Brian wanted Seo In Kook’s new single?

Brian and Seo In Kook recently appeared on Sponge Zero. Both singers held each in high respect as professionals, but Brian seemed especially appreciative of Seo In Kook’s new single.

Brian stated, “We’re so popular these days,” to which Seo In Kook responded, “You’re right.” They didn’t stop their jesting there, however, as the two brought up their new upcoming singles.

Brian expressed how he was interested in his fellow singer’s single “Broken,” “I wanted to sing Seo In Kook’s song. Does In Kook feel the same way?” Seo In Kook replied jokingly, “Yes. I want to sing my song too.”

Both Seo In Kook and Brian have released their mini-albums recently. Make sure to check out Brian’s “Loved and Ended,” as well as “Broken”!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/brian-wanted-seo-in-kooks-new-single

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest irumi-chan

i really like this men hehe !

and i love his new mv too

he is so cute!

but i was searching for the performances and i can't find them

u.u can somebody help me with this??

thanks ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...