Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

class="content-title" Seo In Gook Clears Up Rumors Of Dating YoonA and Being Arrogant to His Seniors Seo In Gook Clears Up Rumors Of Dating YoonA and Being Arrogant to His Seniors

Actor/singer Seo In Gook spoke about the true story behind a scandal between himself and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA.

On the episode of “Radio Star” that aired on December 12, the cast members of “Rascal Sons” appeared as guests including Seo In Gook, Lee Sung Jae and Ryu Soo Young.

The emcees declared that Seo In Gook’s character is a playboy and also threw in, “There’s a rumor that you flirt a lot with girls,” as bait. They continued, “We heard that you went to a baseball game and didn’t watch the game but kept staring at YoonA so it freaked YoonA out.”

121212_yoona_seoingook.jpg

Seo In Gook hastily replied, “No,” and “I didn’t even know YoonA was at the stadium. We just ran into each other.” He continued, “I saw YoonA’s face on the big screen and afterwards, I went to go say hi.”

Finally, Seo In Gook cleared up the rumor by saying, “We just said hi and watched the game separately. When we were saying hi, the photograph was taken and people started to go crazy over it.”

121212_radio-star_seo-in-gook.jpg

Seo In Gook also cleared up another rumor that was being said about him being arrogant toward his seniors.

The emcees started off by saying, “We heard that after you got popular from ‘Answer Me 1997,’ you started to not greet and bow to your seniors, is that true?” Seo In Gook answered, “I just lost my timing to say hello.”

Seo In Gook revealed that the particular senior that this rumor was based on was Lee Sung Jae, his fellow cast mate in “Rascal Sons.” He said, “On the day of the camera testing, I was going to go over to say hi but he left his seat. So I tried to say hello after it was over but I had to keep working on the camera testing. So I couldn’t say hello to him.” He continued, “Just as I was about to say hello, Lee Sung Jae came up to me and said, ‘You’re the maknae (youngest) and you don’t even say hello?’”

Then Lee Sung Jae said, “Do you think I said that seriously? I said that with a smile,” which cleared up all the rumors.

cr : www.soompi.com/2012/12/12/seo-in-gook-clears-up-rumors-of-dating-yoona-and-being-arrogant-to-his-seniors/

poor Inguk
:((
Sungjae said that he is only joking, right?!
  • Like 1

Seo In Guk was nominated for best male newcomer in 2012 MBC Drama Awards for Rascal Sons. Unfortunately, he lost to jaejoong and lee jang woo. anyway, here are some pics of him from the event ;D

tumblr_mfuq2mZp6V1s04kx0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfuf5o8Tri1s04kx0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfuhj59OFX1s04kx0o1_250.jpgtumblr_mfuhj59OFX1s04kx0o2_250.jpg

tumblr_mfunnfIZLM1s04kx0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfunnfIZLM1s04kx0o2_500.jpg

Seo In Guk & Lizzy presentin  an award

tumblr_mfur6mLhOD1s04kx0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mfur6mLhOD1s04kx0o2_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EzRWr0iAry8
cr: suj gang@yt

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sanah1430281847

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: transparent;"

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Seo In Guk cast in upcoming film, ‘Police Family’

Singer turned actor Seo In Guk has been cast in his first film, ‘Police Family‘.

According to his agency Jellyfish Entertainment, Seo In Guk has been cast as a leading role in the film, but details about filming have yet to be ironed out as they’ll need to consider his drama filming schedule.

Seo In Guk will play a young man born to a family of organized crime who attempts to become a police officer. The plot thickens when he falls in love with a woman from a family of policemen. Filming for ‘Police Family’ is scheduled to begin in April of this year.

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/seo-in-guk-cast-in-upcoming-film-police-family

class="entry-title"Seo In Guk to attempt variety for the first time in ‘When a Man Lives Alone’

Singer-turned-actor Seo In Guk will be attempting a variety show for the first time.

Along with Lee Sung JaeLee Kwang Ki, and Kim Tae Won, Seo In Guk will be featured on the MBC lunar new year special ‘When a Man Lives Alone‘.

‘When a Man Lives Alone’ is a documentary-style program with male celebrities who are single or live by themselves after their wives and children leave to study abroad.

Seo In Guk, who has been living alone since he moved to Seoul from a small town, will be showing the genuine life of a single man in his segment.

On another note, the reception of the show after its airing will be used to determine if this show will end as a holiday special or continue as a regularly scheduled program.

source: allkpop 

agree with you all, I'm curious when he will make a comeback. I thought he would focus on his singing career this year. but it seems he is going to be very busy with his film and new variety show :( well.. though there is still a possibility that he'll be back to the studio in the 2nd half year of 2013 [-O<

class="entry-title"
  • Like 1

class="entry-title"Is Seo In Guk getting ready to release a new album?
20120130_seoinguk_studio.jpg

A picture of Seo In Guk in the recording studio has been recently spreading, gaining interest from fans.

In the photo, we can see Seo In Guk having a conversation with another individual.  Before this particular photo, another mysterious snapshot that seemed to be lyrics for a song was also making its way around, leading fans to wonder if the singer is preparing to return with a new release.

Netizens flocked to comment, “I am very curious.  What is going on?“, “Can I visit Seo In Guk in studio?“, and “Is Seo In Guk preparing a new album?

If you remember, the singer also shared a photo of him and a snake at his agency’s recording studio the other day, so it seems there is definitely something up his sleeves!

Stay tuned for more details!

------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"Seo In Guk reveals video teaser for “I Can’t Live Because of You”

Well it seems all those mysterious photos were indeed pointing to a comeback for Seo In Guk as Jellyfish Entertainment has revealed a video teaser for the singer’s new track, “I Can’t Live Because of You“.

The video teaser shows the singer looking into the camera as words that read, “The reason I love you. Just stay by my side like now. One more time, I love you,” flash by on the screen.

Check it out below!

source: allkpop1 ; allkpop2

• Like 1