Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring

Guest kimmi.kami

Guest Veeneee

Those who bought these in HK, where exactly did you buy them? Sasa? Colormix? I'm off to HK in about 2 days!

I found mine at mannings for i think 68 HKD?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Veeneee

Hopefully I won't get in trouble for posting outside links, but I have found another forum that has reviews and photos of each of the hair dyes. I will post some of them, to let everyone know if its the color that they want (in case you regret after purchase)

Credit to lowyat.net

kaoptd1i.jpg

--result

kaoptb1i.jpg

--Result

kaoptp2i.jpg

--results

Heres a few.. the rest are on that site.. don't want to spam :lol:

Guest Uyen Duong

Thanks for posting this! It sounds so cooool.. I so want to try it now, LOL.

I'm going to ask my mom about this. I hate having to walk around with my hair all

up and sticky, and at the same time, scared that it'll fall down. ):

I've been reading through different reviews, and so far it seems like it doesn't really work on virgin black hair. Can anybody confirm this?

Guest cookiebot

I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jazb0JUgUKIdemonstrating Prettia. It's pretty straightforward. Too bad we can't embed videos onto soompi, sorry T_T

Guest pandapple*

i bouhg the sweet pink one in mannings HK over the summer and usd it about 2-3 months go. The colour's not too bad but looks best in out door light, similar to the one *veenee posted. In indoor light it just looks like a medium brown with a bit of red in it, but overall it's not bad for undyed hair. The application was quite good too and i was surprised that it worked really because it was just coloured foam on my hair! the colour's quite even too but the solution had a very strong smell.

i;ve bought another box but i'm not gonna use it until i get more root growth, maybe the colour will show up better second time round. . .

i migh post some pics up later. . . .

I'm dyeing my hair right now with Marshmallow Brown.

The application was pretty easy, the foam/bubble effect really helped to see whether you applied it evenly or not.

but the bad thing is, the smell is pretty strong. My eyes turned red and when the product got on my skin, i can sort of feel it. But it wasn't too bad.

its been about 35 minutes...i think i'll be leaving it on for much longer.

Will update when the process is done ^^

i used this! used the marshmallow brown!

i think if you havent dyed your hair before, leave it in longer or else you wouldnt get the exact colour

i left mine in for an hour and i got a nice brown

it was fun too!

before:

n674107515_1819224_3716.jpg

after:

8527_151829502515_674107515_3659693_8348034_n.jpg

on the right (artificial lighting and this was taken a month after i used this product)

and in natural lighting:

7327_126801334711_502009711_2327376_1517940_n.jpg

(on the left)

when i wash the dye out and blowed dryed it, took a pic of it and it looked a bit red. think it was just the camera but in life, it was a nice brown =D

first time i dyed my hair

i left mine in for 50 minutes ish, and it turned out to be a nice subtle natural brown.

which was what i wanted,but i dontknow, i hope it doesnt fade o.o

no flash room lighting.

18050_254607020519_553110519_4764879_3460650_n.jpg

Guest s00permouse

@_YooMi & *.yl=]

i LOVE the brown shades you guys have! i really want my hair to look like that one day. lol. i'm definitely going to try dying my hair this color. :)

btw, _YooMi: what color did you use?

Guest pandapple*

i used this! used the marshmallow brown!

i think if you havent dyed your hair before, leave it in longer or else you wouldnt get the exact colour

i left mine in for an hour and i got a nice brown

it was fun too!

before:

]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1702/163/5/674107515/n674107515_1819224_3716.jpg

after:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...3_8348034_n.jpg

on the right (artificial lighting and this was taken a month after i used this product)

and in natural lighting:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_1517940_n.jpg

(on the left)

when i wash the dye out and blowed dryed it, took a pic of it and it looked a bit red. think it was just the camera but in life, it was a nice brown =D

first time i dyed my hair

Wow nice result! i think i'll leave mine in longer next time then. . .

BTW is that manchester in that last picture? :o

Wow nice result! i think i'll leave mine in longer next time then. . .

BTW is that manchester in that last picture? :o

lol yes! i live an hour away from manchester, i go there a lot =P

btw, to touch up the roots, i use blonde hair dye and the colour matches =D

Archived