Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring

Guest kimmi.kami

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REALLY ?! AT PMALL . what stoore :o and how much ? i really wanna try this . xD

i forgot what its called, but its near the north entrance and its NOT in the main bright hallways. It's beside this wall decorating store o.o

Guest mannequin

I live in toronto, and i saw it in pmall o.o it was like 22 ish i think. palty is hella expensive though Dx(off topic)

ouu, pmall has it? lol i should of known, it has everything but the price is such a rip x]

Guest ichigo_no_powder

haha i love soompi for all the products i've been introduced to over the years

this new dye looks interesting! i'm going to see if i can find it in HK.

EDIT: i just called my mum who is in HK to help me buy one and it turns out she had already bought it before i even asked. so brilliant~ i'll post a review after i use it!

hm, i have marshmallow brown. I haven't used it yet. I'm a bit worried to use it on already dyed hair, because I heard the color tends to be uneven.

Guest KawaiiPriincess

i used royal brown,

but since is alredi had black dye before the colour didnt come out properly but you could definitely see it in the light.

now im using palty but i dunno how thts gona turn out,

eeep.

Lol, I wanted to make a thread about it too, but you beaten me. :P

About a week ago, I purchased 2 pack of milktea brown from Prettia. It should arrive within next week~ And I'll put up a review once the result is visible. :]

Guest *Binnie

My sister and my friends tried it. The colour didn't turn out very obvious for my sis, and for most of the reviews from friend and sis, they said it kinda dries their hair out after using this.

Guest ringo<3

I'd love to try this, but I wonder what it will do to your body in the long run. Like the other chemical effects on the body.

I never touch my scalp when I dye hair and plus it makes me itch.

I'd love to know what it will do to people who have sensitive scalp.

Guest __jinnny-shi.

ahh ~ i was gonna make a thread for this ! but yay ~ here it is ~ : )

I dye my hair last sunday with their #19 bleach (which i didn't know until I came home and research on it online ==;) I was gonna get Palty, but the lady was like because my hair is too dark, Palty wouldn't show on me if I want a light brown. So she recommended me Prettia ~ I am in Toronto btw, and it costed me $22 ~ T ^ T but I guess it was worth it ~

I started to watch tutorials and all of em have bubbles/foam on their head, while I didn't have anything o.o ... = \ I guess I was smudging it too hard?? I don't know~ While I was doing it, the smell was so strong, not that it smelled bad, it was more like strong o.o ... like you can't breathe ~ LOL. And even after I wash my hair the smell stayed ... but its not bad smell, it's actually okay ~

I had black virgin hair and now it's a dark brown with light brown on top (cause I smudged it a lot of times, so meaning, the more you massage/smudge, the the color will become more visible ~) And yes, it didn't damage my hair .. or so I think?! My hair is still very smooth and shiny ish ~

I am okay with my results ~ it is not the color that I wanted but people said it looks nice on me ~ so : ) yay !

However, I also feel like my color started to fade a little bit.....

pics ~

the dye I used

02_g01_pic01.jpg

c8207.png

n6vzwm.png

virgin black -- against the sunlight -- washroom light

as you can see, the top is lighter than the rest ...

and the results is very far from the box T T `.... maybe its because of my black hair.

^ wow. i REALLY like that color..T__T thtas my ideal hair color!

but thats kinda strange..since i thought bleach will turn your hair blonde or orange Dx

i dont know if it'll work for me...since i dyed my hair with an american hair dye..but the color didnt show up

so its not exactly virgin..:mellow:

If anyone wants any examples of the results from using the hair dye, here are some links.

I had them lying around, since I did some research on the brand before buying mine.

They're all in chinese though, but its under google translate...

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

* please take note that most of these girls already had dyed hair though

Guest Veeneee

ah! if you do use it will it be alright if u post some before and after pictures? :D

yepp, I guess I will within this week :) gives me enough time, even if I don't like the color, i can still change it before school starts

missM. thanks for the reviews! sadly, none of them is the "glossy brown" dye

Guest s00permouse

haaaai guys. :)

i have virgin black hair [i've always been too scared to dye my hair. haha] and i was wondering if this brand was good for you guys. and when i mean "good," i mean is the color true to the box [especially if you started with dark brown//black virgin hair], does the dye damage the hair a lot [i have thin hair and LOTS of it], etc. i guess what is your general opinion of this brand of hair coloring? and where do you think i can get some in texas? :)

Guest cookiebot

Copypasta from your same source. I AM NOT AFFILIATED, CREDITS TO http://yutakis.wordpress.com!! I simply put this here on soompi for ya'll. I cut it down a little so it wouldn't be as long as it was.

here’s my color choice this time:

01_g_brown_pic01.jpg

MILK TEA BROWN (NO.5)

get un-boxed!

101msdcf1.jpg

THE KIT INCLUDES:

1. Kao Prettia Hair Color Agent No. 1 40ml

2. Kao Prettia Hair Color Agent No. 2 60ml

3. Pump head

4. Palty Hair Treatment 4ml

5. Gloves

6. Instruction Manual

101msdcf4.jpg

* Squeeze the color solution into the cream solution bottle

* Close with white cap and shake the container, slowly back and forth upside down, five times or more, mixing well.

* After shaking switch to the pink foamer cap.

101msdcf3.jpg

APPLY GLOVES!

hair-advert1.jpg

Tilt the bottle slightly and gently squeeze the foam into the palm of your hand. Apply foam evenly to dry hair

101msdcf5.jpg

Be sure to cover the entire hair area, gently spreading the foam evenly down to the root area

hair-advert.jpg

Leave on for about 20-30 minutes to let the dyeing agents settle. The bubble foam may disappear during this time, but this will not affect the process. (camwhores, main while u could camwhore.)

RESULTS

BEFORE

2008-ultimatey1.jpg

my old, metallic dull black. i m ready for a more vibrant and summer look. more natural look!

AFTER

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

dsc05682.jpg

dsc05642.jpg

Sorry for long post, I tried to make it as short as I can!

Guest s00permouse

@cookiebot

thanks so much for the instructions! i love them. they're super cute and seem easy to follow. i love the color he got out of his hair too. x.x i really want to get some of this dye now. lol. thanks again! :)

Archived